Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:40 am

As her levels grew low she was losing herself to her lust and beed for his pleasure. He gave her only the machines sending her into pleasure that she cums violently and begs for him.

Eleesha was spying amd wishing she could be under his power.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:04 am

She had no idea he was doing this much with the subject but she was taking them pretty well. Knowing many subjects were not perfect for him, Melina sees to be the right choice. She was powerful, deadly, and beautiful to make Eleesha wish to be his partner or subject. Well, maybe not since a doctor is always assigned to the doctor for life with no problem. He and her wouldn't be split in no time at all. After the machines were done with Melli, she was whimpering to her gaping hole getting hungry for more which startled Eleesha. Just how hungry is this subject was? The machines were doing nothing to help her and she seems to grow more aroused and hungry for her master.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:18 pm

Eleesha started to lightly stroke hee panties against her damp place watching as he changed the machine to a bigger more dangerous tool. Melli whimpers shaling her head since he never used it before

"No no please thats too much i dont know it it will even ngh!" He pushed the button and it stabbed itself inside her cutting her off and pumping her insides hard and violently. He took notes on her vitals and she scteams in delight and heated pleasure. Eleesha started panting rubbing herself harder and wishing she could be at his mercy desteoyed by the machine as melli was now.

Melli was twisting in her bonds her chest bouncing as she tbrows her chest oit arching her back and moaning to screaming as the machine violated her pussy. He pushes another button and another one pushes inside her butt slow at first then harder. Eleesha saw he was pushing melli's limits to pleasure as both tools pounded hard and deep.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:56 pm

"I'm sorry Melli, what were you saying? You don't want this no more?" he said seeing her squirming and screaming in pleasure that she was leaning her head back, tongue hanging out and drool dripping down her chin to the floor. She wasn't even able to answer him thanks to all the pounding the machine was giving her. She didn't know if she will be the same again thanks to it. Her own eyes looks at him whimpering and begging for him to show mercy but he chuckles to watch the machine pound her.

"Ahhhhhhh haaahhhhhhh m-master!! M-master i-is gonna break me! This machine is gonna break me master!" she cries out but another moan rips out from her soaked lips that she claws at the wall while Brandon watches the machine. He even wrote down some notes from this test still impressed for how she can take it.

"Amazing. Even if the machine is pounding into you, you're body is taking it well. Perhaps I should increase the test to something more bigger. I can hope you will keep impressing me my sweet subject."

"M-Master I..I can't.....naaaaaaahhhh!!" she arches her back again before cumming violently on the machine while she was panting seeing it still moving but more lustful moans came from her to show that she was broken now. Even after all that, her body still craved for more. She need more pleasure till she's nothing but a lost mess.

"Seems like you can, even if your words leaving your mouth say no. You're body tells me other wise you want this. You crave for punishment just like I thought you would right? You love being punished....even better if it's me."

"Haaahhhhh y-yessssss..yes sir...I love b-being punished..I love b-being punished for y-you..."

"Such a good girl..."

Eleesha blushes from this but she slowly gulps feeling her panties soaking wet now after rubbing and cumming a little. This subject took it like nothing even from her plea of showing mercy. Was she able to take anything he threw at her? Never the less, she gulps seeing the machines just pound away at her while her moans left through her parted lips loving every second of it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:59 am

Melli cums once more and the machine stops to give her a small break. In the break it changed to its biggest setting just as he promised. She gasps and tried to get away from how big it was but her bonds only pull her tighter. Her break was so she fould recover and eleesha saw he was letting melli stew in her lust making her want more even if it was too much.

At the end of her break her breasts were clamped pulling on them as a prod circles her nipples inside the sucking cup. She moans out feeling her breasts teased before the mach8ne begins again plunging inside her all at once to break her again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:01 am

Brandon ignored the screaming and moaning she lets out while the machine did it's work, watching how soaked and hot she became like this. It started to effect him a little now but that's something else. He would reward her later since she may need to rest after this but that's for later. Right now, his eyes focused on her before writing some notes down again for the status of how she was doing.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:36 pm

She was reaching her upper limits and he set the notebook down after she burst. The machine stopped automatically and she was satisfied for now but only becuase she was limp and passed out. Her vitals were strong and she would recover normally.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:02 pm

She panted from the intense feeling but he only walks over to check her vitals seeing them stronger than the last time. The tests are doing their work well. It won't be long now till he can give the last test to seal the deal of making her his forever.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:33 am

He was methodical and deliberate working with her he loved her and always treated her fairly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:15 am

Of course she was alright with that but during the time of her recovering, he would help her eat and still stay strong during the time. Brandon deeply cared about his subject that he started using her human name Melina or 'mell' for short to show she means more than anything to him. More than anyone else that tries to either flirt or tease him for his attention. He noticed that she can get jealous if another woman was speaking to him but he explains the doctors have to speak to one another due to reasons and rules while living in these homes given to them.

He did find out more about the higher doctors to their reason of keeping things at bay here but he knew they wanted more experiments done and they were getting them done. Even when some doctors and subjects were doing their best but keeping their love if they felt it close to one another. They mean everything to each other and nothing could change that. Right now, Brandon was sitting in her cell and helping her sleep after today's fighting training due to some request from the higher doctors. They were sent the results and got a letter saying they were impressed and to keep up the good work.

He looks down at her while she sleeps, rubbing her head as she sleeps in his lap. Her body seems to have went back to normal after absorbing so much of the seed he gave her but he was happy to see that helped her heal a lot quicker than she usually would. That and giving some of his blood to her. Brandon only looks down at her and wanted to make sure she got the full rest she needed to feel even better than ever and he's happy for that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:23 am

Eleesha was getting desperate for him. None of her subjects were satifying her at all and she watches how he care for her so furvently. He waited for melli to wake up and smiles looking at her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:49 pm

Eleesha watches him look so happy and calm. He was even humming to her like she was his wife while watching her. Melli only snuggled into his lap more that she just smiled from the pets. He was so nice to her. So loving that she was everything to him. Eleesha only wishes to be his or at least take down her ways of being in his arms instead. However, her subjects were not as strong like Melli was. They didn't get her blood because they didn't want to drink or taste it. Weaklings. That's what they were.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:30 pm

The time came for brandon to take a day away from everything he had explained to melli she was to stay in her cell and not obey anyone at all until he returned 24 hours later. She had agreed because that meant she was free to do what she liked in her own time and no one coyld take her away or punish her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:47 pm

Brandon smiled and gave his word to return back soon after the time he was gone and Melli was happy. She would be a good girl till he returned back to her. Melli already waved good bye to him during the morning he had to leave but she went ahead to cleaning up her cell for a while while humming to herself. She wonders if it's because all the other doctors had to to do the same thing.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:53 pm

It was a personal liberty that he took this trip and he went alone. Eleesha went into his office and room smelling his scent and wanting to make love with him. She lay in his bed lost to a fantasy as shr breathed in the heavy scent left by him.

Melli was good and stayed in her cell playing with some of the trinkets brandon had made or bought for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:02 pm

She thought they were cute from what he made but they sure were good at passing time. Melina was always going to listen to him and be a good subject till her doctor returns. As for Eleesha, she was a moaning mess while stroking herself from smelling in his scent. She wished for him to come back and maybe do something to her. Maybe he'll punish her for sneaking into his home/lab and smelling his clothes. The thought of getting caught made her wet with a heated moan.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:08 pm

Melli hears the moan and knew it wasnt her doctor so she was wary. He wasnt due back for another hour and she stayed quiet waiting.

Eleesha was still rubbing herslef and asking out loud why he always had to leave on the day her desires reached their heated peak. No answer came to her as she continues to moan and rub herself begging for him to tteat her as his subject.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:49 pm

Melli could go and study the noise out but she wasn't allowed to leave her cell till he came back. He asked her to do that and she would do as he said to keep him happy. However, this person must have known him since they got inside. Melli only sighed and lays down on the bed but hearing the other's moan and how they called her doctor's name. That almost made her think about him again, getting wet as well.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:57 am

The 24hr alarm went off and eleesha was still pleasuring herself in his bed moaning so loud she didnt hear it. Melli did and knew her master was returning. Just as the alarm ended his door opened and he return3d with papers 8n his hand and then be openee mellis cell. He didnt hear eleesha yet becuase the opening of mellis cell was louder than any alarm ever was to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:15 pm

She looks up seeing her doctor that Melli gave a smile to him while Brandon thought it was cute. "So, how have you been? Were you a good girl while I was out?" he asked before walking over and petting her head gently. Melli lightly purrs feeling the pets but gave a little nod to answer him. He was happy to hear that to be honest and proud she behaved herself while he was gone.

"I'm glad you're back home now doctor......" she said but he nods to still show his smile.

"True. Now, for being a good subject; how about some hot cocoa as a reward? I know you get some human food with blood as well. So I figure since you were good, you get a treat today." he said leading up and looking behind to see Melli follow him happily.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:18 pm

Eleesha clamored to clean up and rushed to greet him. Her sjrt and skirt wrinkled and still damp from her actions.

"Doctor i-im glad youre back i was waiting for you."

Melli in a childish tease smiled "no she wasnt she was pleasuring herself in your bed begging for you to take her."

That made eleesha blush ashmed and brandon cocked an eyebrow. "I see..."

But youre mine master right not hers?" Melli asks hugging him as eleesha flushed scarlet in jealousy and embarrassment.

"Melli ive told you. You are mine not the other way around. You serve me and i can do what i want with nyone i want. Even eleesha if she really wants to."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:46 pm

"So? E-even from what I did you would.." she mutters to go silent but Brandon looks at her then at Melli that was nuzzling into his arm while she smiled.

"Yes. However, it's rare to see a guest come visit me since doctors tend to stay busy with other things..." he said while Eleesha blinks and sees Melli holding onto his arms still while she was smiling and humming.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:02 pm

Eleesha walked out her mind buzzing with the thoughts as she returned to her duties. When she was out of warshot he laughed. "Well well well mellina it seems you arent alone in your desires. What do you say i give you a small reward for being a good girl when i was away?"

"Mmm yes doctor i accept" she said the squeals and giggles when he tossed her in the bed. He pounced climbing on top of her before kissing her lips deeply and turning on the recorder making sure to ytansmit to eleesha desk just to heat her up more and make her jealously in heat.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:43 pm

She just got back to her office while letting out a sigh. Eleesha couldn't believe he caught her like that and the subject was so calm and well behaved. This made her wonder just what is her deal? Is she trying to prove some point about this? Maybe some work will help her as she heads to the computer and sees some red flash on. Seems something was being sent live to her. She shook her head to click on it but stops to gasp.

"W-what? How are......why did...." she sees Brandon holding Melli down on the bed while kissing and making out with her. He made sure Eleesha saw everything while they were together on the bed about to show more love to one another. In a way it's like he saying; "This is for good girls..and since you were naughty, you only watch.......hope you enjoy the view."

"............."

He breaks the kiss to kiss her neck while feeling her squirming from the slight tickles she felt. His hand held her hip while watching her look more curious that she began to burn when his fingers tug on her shorts she wore before letting out a gasp. He was already twitching a bit wanting her but he had to take his time to make her enjoy every second and tease Eleesha.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:02 pm

He rubs melli between her legs slow and deliverate as she oanted and moans fetting wetter. He was focused on hikding himself back to prolong thus as long as he could.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:06 pm