Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:13 pm

"D-doctor your f-fingers..mmfffmmmm....your f-fingers a-are.." she was squirming a little on the bed from how it felt but he only presses against it to see her wince again from the touch. He was so gentle with her that it seems he really wanted to ravish her in his desires.

He could feel her already getting soaked thanks to his slight strokes before slowly pressing more against her shorts and place that she was whimpering again. She arches her back a little from that but he holds her down to whisper for her to be good. She blushes from the words and nods, remaining still for him.

"Such a good girl and you are so cute...squirming like this for me.." he said but she whimpers to close her legs and trap his hand but he bit her ear to make her gasp and let him go. Eleesha gulps seeing him do this but felt a little wet herself hearing Melli's moans and watching Brandon's movements.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:38 pm

He reaches into her pants giving melli ditect contact to increase her pleasure. Her shorts showed his fingers and how they moved even as melli squirms and moans
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:33 pm

He loved seeing her reactions to his touches, making her look even more aroused than before. The sensation of heat flowing through her body. The wetness his fingers felt each time he was looking more dazed thanks to her. That desire was only blushes a little more that she was squirming and arching her back a little more to gasp feeling his fingers pushing a little deeper and deeper.

"Ahhh....ahhhhh...ahhhh....ohhhhhh....d-doctor..oh doctor..please...please give it to me. Let me have i-it all...please.." she begs to him in a weak tone that her tongue hangs out. He only licked his licks to watch her squirming on the bed under him. He also knew Eleesha was still watching them that he looks at her still thrusting his fingers into her.

"What a reaction. Dose my subject like how her doctor touches and strokes you?" he asked to see her whimpering again and bit down on her bottom lip. It felt way too good and she was losing her mind already thanks to it.

"Y-Yes sir...mmmmmm...I love it w-when doctor touches m-me..I love being t-touched by you..." she purrs to hear a chuckle from him.

"I'm happy to hear you like my touch but you're so honest. So cute to know your place like a good girl so...how about I reward you a little?" he said lowering down near her chest and takes the other hand to grab the right breast to mess with it. While the other went into his mouth to suck and slurp at it.

"A-ahhh!? W-wait, you shouldn't mmmmmnmmmm...you shouldn't...my nipples and breasts.......please don't t-touch them...." she begs to Brandon that he grips the one in his hand and licking against the one near his lips. They waited for the answer but she only gulps as a shiver leaves her throat.

"Why not? You don't like getting your doctor's touches?" he asked but she only purrs to kiss and lick his chest slowly with her desires. Melli wished for someone like him to dominate me. Eleesha blushes watching the video but her hand already went under her clothes in between her legs.

"B-but I love them. I love all your touches m-master...please k-ekkahhhhhh!! Y-Yes!! K-keep touching me so d-deeply. I can see and feel your f-fingers all the way in......" she whines to him but Brandon only kept thrusting his fingers hearing the wet slick noises her hole let out.

"Such a hungry hole...so naughty..." he said near her ear to see her blush red again. Her eyes were so glazed over in pleasure his own member was throbbing in his pants to wish he could feel inside of her already but he's waiting.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:54 pm

Eleesha was melting from the scene before her rapidly rubbing herself as she moans. He had her under her own lust and her dripping hole made a mess on her chair. Her free hand squeezes her breast even as she sucks her own nipple desperate to have him do these things for her as well.

Brandon strips melli roughly and pushes two fingers inside to open her hole making melli gasp at the chilled air hitting her heated place. It was wet and dripping slowly as he rubbed her harder and starts to tug her nipples and breasts with his lips pulling hard before releasing so they bounce. Melli moans worse panting and begging him for mercy and pleasure.

"Please doctor fuck me. I neer that monster inside its the only thing that can satisfy this dirty perverted subject. Haaa oh please ill do anything you want anything to have it inside"

Eleesha gasps releasing a little and saying "please doctor fuck me tease me like her break my body as a subject. Ill do anything for it." Before she pushes her hand inside herself to rub worse making a mess.

"Anything? Are you sure? Even pushing it inside yourself and breaking yourself on me?" He asks seriously eyeing the camera as if he could see eleesha.

Both said at the same time "Yes AAAH YES anything event that!" He looked back at melli and stop his hand laying on his back and removing his pants. There it stood throbbing big and thick ready for melli as she climbs on top of him in a heated state and rubs the tip against herself moaning.

"Its so big the tip al9ne will fill my pussy." She said working her hips on it wiggling as she moans louder.

"Then use your womb as well. Push it inside until your belly bursts and bulges from having me inside." He said to melli looking at her as she wiggles her hips trying to push jt deeper.

"Haa its too big i cant get it deeper haaa plalease push it in"

He smiled at her begging as she pushes harder really trying and freling it close to breaching her wmb.

"You said you would do it yourself so prove that you can and do it."

Melli screams as she slamms herself on him and it breachew her womb swelling her belly even and she moves her hips in circle moaning and screaming in lust as she works it deeper filling herself up.

Eleesha saw that and bursts heavily she wanted it too trapped in his spell.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:37 pm

"Come on, that's a good girl. Show your doctor you can take him fully. let me feel how tight you became.." he groans out loving how tight she was but helps Melli circle and move her hips that she moans out quivering again. The way she leans back made her become more aroused feeling her juices spilling out.

"S-so hot...your cock is so hot inside of me doctor. Throbbing and growing so much bigger too. It feels so good." she moans out to him while trying not to slip but the feeling of having him in made her whole body burn up. The way she circles her hips to hear his hiss and groan.

Brandon moans out lowering one hand to rub her clit that she whimpers to grip the blankets under him. He made sure Eleesha saw it up close of how deep he was inside of her. how thick he was and showing the bulge he made inside of her womb. She only blushes to feel more of her wetness spilling on the chair and floor that Eleesha gulps feeling hot and horny now for him.

"You okay? Dose my cock feel that good?" he said to see her whimper and nod to answer. This made Brandon chuckle before holding her hips to make her move up and kiss his lips slowly while moaning for one another.

"Good job for getting doctor inside..but you have to make me and yourself feel good. So move your hips. Let me see you ride my member kitten..." he said that she blushes hard to hear the request.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:41 am

She moves her whole body lifting herself up and slamming down before rocki g her hips first bwck and forth th3n in a circle th3 whole moti9n made her look like a bulging snake as her hair f3ll over her face. Sh3 hiss3s and moans as he does th3 same loving how 3xpertly sh3 worked him 8nside her. 3leesha was screaming in heated want rubbing furiously and unable to stop even as sh3 squirts repeatedly. She was cumming so much and it still wasnt enough. Sh3 couldnt resist anymore she had to have him by the next day or go insane.

Meanwhile melli was bouncing and circling her hips squeezing her breasts and moaning loud3r as he gave her a reward thrusting up 8nto her sharply.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:33 pm

"Naaahhhhhh!! d-doctor w-wait, that's t-too....."Melli tried to warn him but she quivers a little that her hands squeezed her breasts a little more grinding and feeling him thrusting upward into her harder that she was gasping by each thrust.

"Come on kitten, that's a good girl....." he hissed to her while hearing another moan leave her parted lips. His subject was so precious to him. Seeing how lost she became when getting pleasure already turned him on even more that he was helping her grind and bounce on his lap. Seeing her breasts giggle and the soft claps of skin made him groan and support her a little when she moved.

"Hah...haaahhhhnnn...b-but doctor i-is being so mean teasing me like this. My whole body feels so dirty like t-this. Getting pleasure from you i-is such a nice reward.." she whines but he sits up to look at her till he started thrusting upward into her harder that she gasped and moans, leaning against his body once more.

"Even if you say that; look how naught you became. You're a moaning mess in my arms right now pet and I intend to make you scream for me when you show me just how badly you want me. Don't you want your doctor's love?" he said against her neck leaving kisses on her heated skin. She only whimpers loving his lips on her sweaty skin that he grips her butt to make her bounce again with another moan.

"Ahhh...ahhhh...nuggghh....mmmmmm...." her eyes were covered by her hair but saliva was seen on the side of her chin. Everything he did to Melli only came back three times hotter than normal. Her hole, her breasts, every part of her body was burning for his touches that she looks down whimpering and grinding against him hard. He winces with a lustful groan feeling that but she licked her lips to look down.

"You're g-getting deeper doctor..my womb and bulging right now thanks to this monster sized cock. Dose my womb feel that good for you, doctor? Don't you get that craving of re shaping it for your own cock only? I d-don't mind...I want my doctor to ravish me and reshape my insides...I w-want to make him f-feel good...I w-want to make him feel so good he gets hard when s-seeing me..." she panted in the air that he licked his lips thinking about the idea of reshaping her. His cock only throbs inside that she gasped to shudder again. He got big again and it made her almost cum again.

"Y-You grew doctor. Your cock g-grew inside of my hot folds now. I can f-feel it from deep within me......I w-want more of my doctor..please..please I-Mfffmm!" he quickly kisses her deeply while pushing his tongue into her mouth to make out with her as she whines and whimpers loving the feeling.

Eleesha was still trying to find relief but nothing helped. He was the one that could help her but even if she was a doctor, she wanted to be his subject. Only his.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:04 pm

he continues ravishing melli with pleasure until they both burst from overload leaving melli laying on her back twitching and dazed. Her belly was stretched by his size and he moves out slowly earning weak groans from her as her belly shrinks. It came out with a pop and his cum dripped out of her even as her hole openee and closed. She was all used up and he still throbbed big. He turned the camera off and eleesha was twitching in her chair from pent up desire.

Brandon cleans himself off and after pets mellis head. "You did well my pet. Eleesha was thoroughly tormented by ehat we have. A shame that you couldnt fully satisfy me but that is what these experiments are going to help you do. They wont stop until you can satisfy the deep dark hunger inside me that makes ke this big." He said to her his words reaching her in her delirium of pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:00 am

She was way out of it, trying to reach for his hand but Brandon kept petting Melli's head to have her fall to a deep recovering sleep. Brandon knew he was getting closer and closer now but their was so much work still needed to be done after all. After still petting her head, Brandon knew that she was dozing off even if she wanted to stay up with him a little longer but he saw she was tired. Melli couldn't keep her eyes open and went to sleep smiling.

He was heading upstairs to his home after locking up Melli's cell so she can rest but he goes back to work to make sure the new tests he will create for her works or boosts her abilities in order to satisfy him in the future.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:33 pm

It wasnt that she was unskilled or anything he simply had a deep appetite for it and her 3ndurance was not enough yet. He noticed she was doing what sh3 could to increase it on er own as well as taking all th3 treatments, but he was sure sh3 could do it and thats why he loved her. Sh3 was sweet and king as well as loving.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:30 pm

He was already giving her some food to eat but since Melli was behaving and going through the testings, Brandon treated her to something more fancy like a home cooked meal. Of course Melli loved it and thanks him for the food. Brandon pets her head to see how cute she was and so obeying she was. No one would be able to match up with her because she's one of a kind. Right now, he was petting her head while hearing her purring from the pets. Melli was so relaxed right now that her head was laying in his lap.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:32 pm

He pets her head letting her rest
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:19 am

She was humming in her sleep but still relaxed and enjoyed the petting he gave her. Melli loved him so much, she'll do anything to help him. After some time, she only wishes to keep him happy and well. No matter what the case.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:34 am

He let her sleep getting up and easing her to the bed the next day he planned to work her more. He started to think eleesha would be able to help motivate melli if she was trapped too.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:19 pm

He begins thinking about it but Melli only remained sleeping about it. However, that made Brandon work on some things while writing some things down.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:22 pm

He sent elesha the message about his idea and leaned back in his chair
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:42 pm

He waited for her to respond to his message but after some time, Brandon got a message back from her to say she will meet up in a little bit. He respond to her and said alright and couldn't wait to see her. After some time, he now just waited for her to show up since Melli was sleeping in her cell for the time being. Maybe his little test will help or see some reactions.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:50 pm

"Wh-why did you call me here?"

"To help me. I know you desire me and i might beable to sarisfy that desire. But i want your help to increase melli's resilliance. And teach her a few things."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:32 pm

"Teach h-her a few things? Wait, you called me here to do something stupid as that!? Are you fucking stupid or something!!!! I thought you called me here for something important or whatever! That's all you called me for?!?" she yells at him but Brandon didn't flinch from the shout that he only sighed keeping his eyes shut.

"But of course. I know you are able to do such a thing because of that. You are known for such lewd events and maybe you seem best for this. That's one reason why I called you here. To give me a helping hand." he explains but Eleesha had no comment about it while he was just thinking about it.

"..............."

"Is something wrong Eleesha? I figure you would be happy to help me after so long in years. Maybe a little grudge hit you after thinking of well...me and my little subject?" he said that made her tense up and closed her hands into fists. Of course it would be mentioned about that subject. What did she have that Eleesha didn't have? She has her own subjects true but they were all good for their one single talents.

"Seriously Brandon, what would I even teach that subject of yours? I figure she is good enough to help you through whatever you are thinking of. What good will I do?"

"As I said; to teach her a few things. I want her to be a powerful woman and someone that can only satisfy me and she's getting there but not yet. I still need to make sure everything I do will help her grow and showing her new ways will get that. Besides..." he slowly opens his eyes showing a darker expression that made Eleesha shake in her shoes but felt oddly aroused for some reason.

"You're desires for me are still as dangerous but not like hers. I can help you feel relief after so long since you were watching me give all my pleasure to her. Isn't that right?"

"...................."

"Just think of it this way; you get what you want and I'll get closer to what I want. All I ask is that you help increase melli's resilliance while showing her some new ideas for herself. Is that so hard to ask from a old friend like yourself?"

"....w-what's in it for me? Also, are you sure I'll get rewarded for this if I teach your little weak pet something?" she said but gasped feeling Brandon grab her by the back of her shirt and pushes her against the wall hard. She felt nervous from that but Brandon only keeps close to her.

"I'll find a way to reward you but do not insult my pet. She means everything to me and if someone insults her...I don't be nice. So please, watch what you say near me..or else." he hissed in her ear before letting her go and walks back to take a seat. She winces from his grip but looks at him scared now but still blushing now.

"So...do we have a deal?"

"..............."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:14 pm

She agreed hesitantly this woild get her what she wanted and she did want it. She walked oit to get away from hom until she coild calm down.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:57 pm

Before she gets to the door and leaves back to her lab, Brandon remembers something to turn and check on a little list on his computer. "By the way; Eleesha.." he said in that quiet tone again that made her stop and turn her head to look back at him.

"W-what is it?" she said in a silent tone but Brandon only smiled to look at her with his dark expression before chuckling a bit as well. She wasn't sure what was going on with that chuckle but she fears that he was thinking or planning something for this idea of his. What could he be thinking of and why?

"Be sure to get lots of rest during the time before we start this test. I can't wait to see how it goes for both of us. Maybe Melli will learn something pretty good that will get her closer to that goal. Even she's wanting the same thing too." he said but Eleesha only sighed to look away from his expression.

"Dose she mean that much to you Brandon? I mean, she's just a pet subject doctors use to test on them. Checking new things and problems they might come across later on. Even when their fighting that might change a little too. So again, what will this do for her?"

"You will know when the time comes. Now, head on home.." he said before going back to work but Eleesha turns away and leaves through the door before seeing some teleport pad she showed up in and steps on it as it takes her back to her lab/home. When she was gone, Brandon was checking the cameras on Melli to see her sleeping soundly. She was so pretty like that but he wanted to not bother her yet. She needed more rest before the next test and he would be already ready by the time she was fully rested.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:10 pm

Eleesha shivered heatee from her encouter never had he paid he4 such forceful attention. She showeree for bed doing as he says and after she dried hers3lf she laid down to rest. Melli was resting and happy while brandon was planning for the morrow
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:25 pm

Eleesha just remained silent before going to sleep after some time but Melli was sleeping in a curled up blanket. Brandon was finishing up his plan for tomorrow but he was also excited about it. Knowing what events might happen between them that it left him getting excited. he finished up the plan of going on with writing and planning till he was done. He went to bed after some time and then went to his room to get some sleep.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:04 pm

Eleesha wome and prepared for her day. She knew she had to leave soon to be ready to teach melli and help brandon with her. She shivered thinkong about brandon finally letting her be a subject for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:35 pm

She made sure everything was ready to go but fixes her hair and her clothes. Eleesha slowly lets out a sigh before getting ready to head to the teleporter to head to Brandon's lab. After that, she was taken to his lab but arrives in his home to see him cooking breakfast to eat. She didn't say anything to him but Brandon knew she was there.

"Oh, good morning Eleesha. You are early.." he said but she didn't say anything else while walking over to sit down to sigh.

"Well, I know how you hate when someone is late. So...why should I not be early. Unless you find it weird." she mutters to him but Brandon just kept cooking while she was looking around.

"Hold on; where is Melina? Your subject?" she asked.

"She's still sleeping right now."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:04 am