Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:08 pm

Sbe will wake up in five minutes that should give you plently of time to prepare.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:38 pm

"Five minutes? But how in the world can I..." she started to say something but he stops her when setting the pot in the sink after finishing up his food. His eyes only looks at her from behind that she got scared seeing that. "I..I..."

"Five minutes...that's all you get before my pet wakes up." he said but she slowly gulps and goes to get ready.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:28 am

He hoped she would panic a little it would make her dig deeper in her mind for ideas.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:40 am

In the other room, Eleesha was indeed panicking because she had no idea how to make this work. She had to do something in the next four minutes but her mind was having trouble with thinking of something. Maybe she could teach his so called pet something but what? What's the best teaching to even give her?

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:44 pm

Eleeshas mind drifted to the one thi g she wanted with brandon and she shivered. She could teach mellina how to take ber own pleasure from her doctor. Then sh3 shook her head as another thought of showing melli how to take the machines so they would make her feel more pleasure.

As her mind raced melli got up and started getti g ready for the tests that were going to begin that day. Eleesha hears him tell melli about getting another doctor to help her take more pleasure and increase how long she can mate.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:39 pm

"More help?" she asked him while Brandon nods showing a smile, one hand reaching to pet her head softly. He wanted to make sure the testing will improve her a little better but that will just make him more happy for her. Brandon knew she was close but not up to that part just yet.

"Yes, my pet. However, I think this test will be rather unique for you to learn about accepting my ways of pleasure..so are you ready to head towards the testing room?" he said to see Melina nod and smile. They both head over to that room but Eleesha follows and waits for them. She wasn't sure how Melina will react to another doctor that was female wishing to help. Maybe she will figure something out when they show up.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:31 pm

In the testing room eleesha introdices herself to melli and sets up the machine. " today i will be assisting your doctor to help you better take his... s-size and how to pleasure h-him most." She said getting heated as brandon watches and set thd controls.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:16 pm

Melina blinks looking at Eleesha since she's never seen her before but felt a little sad that her doctor got another female in his presence. Why did it have to be another doctor and a female no less? She could do her best with helping her doctor and didn't want another women's help. However, she didn't move from her spot while looking down at the floor. Eleesha blinks to notice that but wonders if something was wrong with her.

"Hey, did you hear me?" she asked to look at her but Melli looks at her not impressed since her eyes looked angry and venomous since she was here. Eleesha tenses up seeing that but could feel her power burning around her body as if she wanted to murder her.

"Why did my doctor ask you f-for help? I don't like it when another female i-is near my master....even if it's for help." she hissed at Eleesha that made her remain silent for a little while. She seems to really care and love Brandon to make her become protective of him. Brandon didn't do anything while seeing this but drinks some of his coffee waiting for the machine to be prepared.

"Look, I'm here to help you okay? Not to make us enemies between one another....." she said but Melina wasn't sure if she should believe that or even trust her. She feels all females were after her doctor and she wouldn't be happy if one tried to steal him away. Melli only relaxed but her eyes burned into Eleesha's own that might have scared her. Before she spoke, Melli gasped feeling someone petting her head to make light purrs leave her lips.

Eleesha sees Brandon behind her scratching and petting her head to calm her down but Melina blushes loving his petting. "Now now...don't be like that, Melina. She's here to help you so you're able to take me to the fullest. You do want to make me happy don't you?"

"Y-Yes master...always.."

"Such a good girl..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:31 pm

Eeesha finished with the preparations and bid mei to lie down and ipen her legs. Meli did what she was told and eleesha set up the machine before Brandon turned it on
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:35 pm

Eleesha made sure it was tight so she can't break the bonds but got everything prepared now. Melina couldn't move since she tested it but her master might have improved the holding straps on her so she can't get out easily now. With that, Brandon was ready to start the testing before flipping the switch.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:41 pm

All lubed up the took pushed deep inside melli spreadinf her wide as it did while eleesha was gulping. Her nervousness made brandon smile as he was using mellis trestment to arouse and unnerve eleesha. Melli was moaning and panting as the machine worked hee insides roughly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:06 pm

"Lets see; body is still normal in green. Aroused level is slowly rising twice as much. *Checking screen for more data* Seems like your body is getting used to this new level already my pet." he said to Melina who was moaning out loudly loving how it felt and how full she became. Eleesha didn't say a thing watching but looks nervous.

"Hahhhhh..haaaaahhhhhnn...t-thank you master...thank you f-for being this nice to m-me....." she moans out but Brandon smiled before looking at Eleesha with his lustful glance.

"Doctor Eleesha.."

"Y-Yes doctor?" she asked feeling flustered by his eyes but Brandon looks at the machine to see the level it's on right now.

"Increase the level to number 3 please.." he asked to see her look a little worried.

"B-but are you sure? We just started the testing so wouldn't it be a little early to go that high?" she asked but stops speaking when Brandon looks at her once more.

"Is that a problem? My pet can take it......" he said hearing Melli's louder moans again. "Besides, she's a strong pet.....my strong pet who will obey and keep her doctor happy..don't you my beloved pet?" he said touching her cheek but she whines squirming in the bonds.

"Y-Yes master...p..pet is a good girl....she'll always wish to m-make master happy....please u-use me however you wish...please.." she moans to him to hear Brandon laugh.

"You heard her; increase it..."

"B-but...But I.."

"Are you disobeying me?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:20 am

She turned it to the level 3 and gasps seeing meli take it all. Her moans got louder and she tried to move worse as she squirmed in pleasure. Brandon leans down next to eeesha. "By the way. I can see youre getting wet from this perhaps her lesson of the day can be act on your desires with me." He said aiming it at her even if he used melli as th3 sugject. It made eleesha really want to take him inside but sh3 hides kt for now
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:11 am

"B-but she won't...I feel like if I do anything, she'll become angry and might kill me.." Eleesha said blushing from the noises the subject let out but gasped feeling Brandon touch her shoulders as he smiled happy for his subject.

"She won't. Melina only obeys me and she will be a good girl. I know she tends to be a little grabby but that's why I love her. She'll do anything..and I mean anything to keep her doctor happy. I'm sure she will get used to a little lesson..don't you think Eleesha?" he said near her ear but she blushed deep red from how he said it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:31 am

I think this might be a good lesson for her and you too. " he said again nodding as he stood up straight and pushed a button that made the tool start to move differently. It moved like a limb making melli moan and scream in pleasure as her insides were thouroughly pounded. Eleesha gasps seeing the bending lunp in nellis belly and long craved for a limb inside her as most women in this place do.

Could she really act on her feelings she kept hidden so long and if she did... she eyes melli with a mix of fear and jealousy, if she did she could be lost to pleasure just like his subject...

Eleesha shook her head trying to clear it but the idea was already there and working in her mind.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:40 am

Brandon smiled seeing Eleesha's reactions to what he told her but wonders what she'll do. Will she act on what she desires or hold it back like nothing happened? The result will change most true but he will see how it goes between them. Eleesha already was shaking in her seat but felt wet thinking about the possible chances of this.

"..............."

"What's wrong? having trouble thinking of something? You have a choice to make. You can act of your desires Eleesha. I have Melina strapped down and she's busy with the machine. She might not notice..or will she? You can get what you always wanted...what you always craved.." he said increasing the speed that Melina screams out feeling her insides cumming hard on the machine that she was bucking her hips back wanting it to destroy her.

"Or are you weak and afraid to do anything? Would you rather me force you?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:53 am

Be makes the machine move more violently inside melli. Her moans and screams of lust made eleesha feel her own worse. He was really getting under her skin and she could see that meli was already claimed by him to endure this machine. She gulped atill holding on to her resistance of her own desires but it was slipping away.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:29 am

Seeing that, Brandon smirked to move behind Eleesha and touch her shoulders again while speaking in her ear. "Well? Don't you want the same desires like my pet? Or are you going to punish yourself a little longer? I know your soaking wet. I know it's aching again...wanting something right?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:13 pm

"Yes i want tou but it can wait till her mext lesson" she said rubbing her thighs against one another trying to ease her discomfort a little. When it didnt work he smiles and nips her neck.

"Oh really? Her next lesson? But that will be her lesson on claiming her desire. Are you sure tou can claim your desire?" He was messing with her head worse and she shivered as her skin crawled. He hit a nerve and she was sure she could it was just his presence was intimidating and his actions were lustful.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:12 pm

Brandon smiled seeing this reaction but hears Melina crying out again while the machine just kept going and going. It didn't show no mercy towards her, pounding into her like it was nothing. Her thoughts were only thinking of him right now but she closed her hands into fists, trying to break free from him and this punishment of desire.

He only held her shoulders a little more till he gives them a squeeze to make Eleesha gasp again from his heated touch. "I guess you are a little stronger than I thought you were. I figure you would get on your knees and beg me to give you that desire you're hungry for but no...you're fighting it."

"I...I'm not...fighting it. I wouldn't f..fight it.." she whispered but feels Brandon look at her and lean in closer near her ear to see just how precious she was before chuckling a little. Eleesha didn't know what he found funny but feels him touching and rubbing her again while she shivers once more from the hot touch. What is Brandon trying to do to her? make her lose it?

"Yes you are. I can tell just by your body movements. The way you talk. The way you feel...*lowers lips near her ear* The way you think of it. Your body is hungry Eleesha and you're being so mean to not feed it. I can make you feel good..just like with my pet.....here, I can even help you." he said moving one hand down and slips it past her skirt.

She gasped to try and stop him but Brandon was stroking against the wet damp panties she wore while blushing a deep red feeling that.

"What a wet place, Eleesha. It sounds so dirty right now. I wonder what it might want hmmm?"

"I..I don't know....what it wants..." she groans out lying but Brandon makes her lay back still stroking her slowly to tease her. He knew she's lying and trying to fight it. The machine kept taking her harder and harder but it changes positions to have her arms folded back and ankles spread open to make her see this.

"M...Master?..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Brandon keeps stroking eleeshas wet panties making her feel worse heat. She denied it making her heat qorse and he turned to melli. Yes pet what is it? Is the machine not enough? Do i have to make it betterfor you?" He looked right at her before pulling a control with his mind. The control mmade the machine slam inside harder and rougher than before forcing her belly to bulge from the tool going inside too far.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:02 pm

Melina screams out feeling the machine changing it's power but she only arches her back from the bed trying to break free. She only started dripping wet trying not to climax but Brandon made sure she couldn't break out of that while he was doing some testing. She only turns her head to him whining now but Brandon didn't say much before looking to her.

"Just keep bearing with it my pet. I know you want me but doing the tests will help you improve." he said but she only whimpers again wanting him even more but screams out when the machine was pounding away even worse. Brandon thought she was cute but turns to see Eleesha shaking in the chair. She was already soaking her panties through and was weak to his touch.

"As for you.." he mutters in her ear but she was panting and whimpering slightly feeling even hotter thanks to him.

"Hah...hah...B-brandon...p...please don't...." she tried to say but yelps feeling him push his fingers against her damp panties that she moans out feeling that. He only smirked to see her squirm but still strokes and presses against it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:57 pm

Eleesha moans out closing her eyes. Long had she imagined him toying with hee and now it was happening. If it werent for melli moaning from the machine eleesha would have been sure it was a dream. As brandon rubs her melli was getting closer to release approaching her mental limit for resisting.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:16 pm

She shook and twitched from how rough this machine was taking her that her eyes were out of it. Her body desires her master but he was playing with another female now making her want him more. Her hands closed into fists trying to break out of the machine but the bonds were strong enough to hold her so she's not strong enough to snap free.

Her ears picked up the moans Eleesha let out thanks to Brandon rubbing against her panties but she gasped when he lifts her head up to look at him. He never seen Eleesha this lost before and deserving for him that he inches closer to her lips and kisses her slowly. She whines feeling his hot lips but kisses him back while his fingers press against her panties to make her whimper again.

Melina gasped seeing that but arches her back crying out louder that her climax hits her hard. A large wave of her juices spills out and slowly stain the machine while she was panting deeply now but the machine slowly removes and started to change. She finds herself now being held on her knees and legs and arms tied in the same position.

"Hah...hahhhaaa...m-master.....master..." she tries to call him but Brandon kept kissing Eleesha that he breaks the kiss to show him dark expression on his face while Eleesha was in a trance now from the kiss.

"So the machine got you to cum? Such a good girl...however, you are going to stay there and watch. I need to give this naughty woman a punishment since she was this hungry for me. You are to stay there and watch.." he warns but Melina whimpers struggling in her holds again wanting him.

"But I don't want to master. I need you please. Please let me go! I don't want t-to share you with anyone else b-but me! Let me go and-"

"Silence!" he commands to make her yelp in fear from the sound of his voice but she squirms feeling aroused by the demand and power in his voice. He slowly moves away from Eleesha and heads to her that Melli looks down afraid he was angry with her. His feet were in view and he bends down to grip her chin and lift her head up.

Their eyes meet looking at one another. Her weak brown eyes mixing with a headed lust of his own green eyes. Her master was indeed lustful and hungry. He was going to get it..either way.

"...m..master..."

"You are to wait...and watch. I know you want me. I know you hunger for me...but you are to stay here and watch.....be a good girl and obey your doctor. Do I make myself clear?" he said but she whines wanting him but Brandon sighed to reach into his pocket and ties something around her eyes.

"If you are going to misbehave, then you are being punished. You won't get to see your master for a while...just listen. If you be good, I'll let you see again but for now...stay.." he said backing up and heading to Eleesha and picks her up roughly to make her gasp. He was way more stronger than last time but heads to a chair that he summons to toss her on and gets near her.

"You seem to not be fighting back this time..good. I know you are hungry now right?" he said.

"y-Yes sir......please I..."

"Then do it. Show me just how hot and aroused you are for me......"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:01 pm

She shivers and watches as he lays down. Wleesha undresed down to her underwear then removes her panties and bra slowly. Shw cover her chest but that didnt suit him.

"Let me see everything." He commanded and eleesha slowly lowers her arms. She shivers again and walks over to him and stradles his hips reaching between their legs and started to stroke him. Melli was whimpering seeing that and wishing she could suck it touch it even take it inside herself but she remains quiet like he said.

Eleesha gulps feeling it thrib bigger in her hand then spreads her juices on it to make it slick. She started to hesitate before lowering her place to rub the tip directly with her spot. As she moves her hips back and forth to feel its size and touch she moans lightly.

"I-it feels goood~" sje said before sliding down a little more pushing it between the dripping sides of her slit. She took a deep breath and pusjed herself down on it hard and suddenly.

Melli gasps as eleesha winces in some pain before moving her hips slowly up and back down. A line of blood mixed with her juices as she hisses and gasps feeling mixed pleasure.

"N-no way you were a virgin?" Melli asks in surprise and brandon let her remark slide. He was as surprised as melli was even as eleesha nodded.

"I-i sss haaa o-only mmm let them lick me but that was n-nothing compared to mmmm haa this." She pushes h8m deeper starting to get used to how it feels and moans lightly.

See pet. This is what it means to claim your desire. Eleesha did very well to give herself to me as she desired and now she is even moving her own body for her pleasure. This is wjat i seek from you all the time. To claim your desires with me as my subject and pet" brandon said to melli as she watched bound to the machine that stopped. Melli struggles wanting him inside her too and wiggles her hips as her pussy drips from her desire and what she was watching.

"Yes master" she said looking down before eleesha moans put louder.

"Oh god its getting better. Haa my pussy is on fire burning to have more. Haa please master please let me fuck my dirty pussy on this cock until i break. Then break me again and again until the end of time" she moans out squeezing her breasts as she started to bounce on his cock feeling it filling her pussy up. It drips down his member as the sound of wet slapping started inside her.

He didnt move his hips but he groans feeling her relaxing then tightening up on him. He was enjoying it greatly and watching both melli in her desperate futile attempts to free herself and eleesha as she fucked herself on his cock.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:13 am