Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:38 pm

"Ahhaa hhaaaa hhaaa master is so good and deep mmmmm you're cock is already throbbing inside of me. I want this monster cock to break my pussy and my womb. I want to get it deeper inside of me. Deeper and deeper and deeper...." she moans out drooling but slowly twitching a little bit grinding her hips even harder now. He already was deep inside of her that she hisses again grinding her hips in a circle to make him groan again.

She already was tighter now and it made him want to break Eleesha. She was showing just how badly she desires him and it made him wonder why she hid this side of herself from others. Seems like he was the only one to see it. He didn't touch her or move watching her slamming her hips down on him squeezing and rubbing her pussy even more.

"You're cock...master's cock is so good. Please break my pussy master! Break it till I'm full with nothing but your cock!" she said leaning back while slamming her hips down but feels the tip hitting the back of her cervix and getting closer to her womb. Brandon groans feeling this but that made her feel more wet with how she sounded.

Melina heard how dirty she was but she whimpers squirming in her binds wanting to help him. He should be doing that to her but remembering what he said, Melina wonders if she didn't express her love enough for him. Even seeing him letting another female do this made her squirm and get wet.

"You're getting tighter Eleesha....I had no idea you were this hungry for me. Dose my cock feel that good?" he groans while seeing her panting and nod.

"Y-Yes sir. I've always wanted to mmmmm to give myself up to you. I had t-to be closer to you..near you...please you...I wanted to be your slave and pet....." she said panting.

"N-No fair! I'm the only o-one that is to pleasure master!"

"What did I tell you Melina? Do not speak unless you are allowed to."

"B-but she..."

"I said...be silent! Or else I'll make you suffer even a more harsh punishment."

"..............." she winces hearing his angry tone but slowly looks down at the ground while holding back tears. "Y-Yes mast....er..." she whispered but heard Eleesha's moans and his groans while she was giving it her all just for him but Melina wonders if she will not be his best pet any more because of Eleesha? She only remained silent as her master said, not saying anything else.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:24 pm

As eleesha slams harder she groans loudly as she pushed him inside fully. Her eyes roll a bit as she started to drool and slam herself slower but harder. Melli saw she had him deep inside her and whimpers. Eleesha was really giving it her all.

Eleesha screams out with mix moans as he thrusts hard into her. Melli saw that and gulped panting as she wished to have him inside. Her olace was dripping and making things harder for her by opening and closing. Eleesha squeeses her breasts and her tongue stsrts to come out as she bounces hard on his thrusts. She was already losing it and before too long she screams again and melli saw her pussy explode with brandons cum. Weak and used up eleesha weakly squeaks and gasps twitching as she fell off him and her hole leaked his cum. It was stretched wide and the way she landed melli saw inside and she was stuffed.

He panted a but hit and sweaty before going to melli. "So did you learn the lesson oftaling your desires my pet?" She nodded before he kisses her lips. She took the kiis and didnt notice that he set her free until he laid down.

"If thats true the claim what you desire and it will be yours." He said as she gulped seeing him already throbbing for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:55 pm

Melina looks at him seeing how hard and aroused he was for her. Even after just doing it with another woman, he was still hard and aroused. She started crawling over to him ready to do what he said but she suddenly stops to look at it. Melina wasn't sure why but doing it to him now wouldn't feel right. He just gave his desire to Eleesha. It made her feel like she was not ready for him. "............"

"*Panting dazed*" She sees this not sure what was going on but wonders if Melina was distracted by something again.

".........."

"Melina? What's the matter? Your doctor is right here waiting for you. Come to me and claim your desire my pet. It's alright now...." he said sitting up to wait for her to move towards him but Melina didn't. She just sits back slowly and looks at him then slowly away. Her thoughts were not sure about it.

"Melina?"

"..I...I c.....can't. I can't........"

"W...what?"

"Pet?"

"*Turns away from them while hugging herself* I'm sorry doctor...After seeing Eleesha doing all that, It tells me I'm n..not ready to express my desires to you....Eleesha proved it to me that I'm not.....ready. Not ready right now......" she whispered but Brandon didn't say anything but Eleesha sits up slowly wondering if Brandon was angry with her.

"This better be some joke, pet..."

"*Sighs* It's not, Master. I'm s..sorry but again..I'm not ready to express my full love or take you fully right now...she can but I can't. I want my doctor to b...be happy but how can he if I can't do what she d..did. So no...I can't do it...I'm not....." she mutters but the whole lab went silent with no one saying anything but Brandon looked more angry that he felt his heart almost break a little.

He stood up and went to Melina but quickly grabs her arm to hold it up. He did seem a little pissed off from what he was told but looked down at her with anger in his eyes.

"Tell me you are joking pet......Tell me this is a joke! You're saying now that you are not ready? You're not ready to prove your love to me!? Were your words a lie to me, pet showing you wanted me and hunger for me to be lost by one little lesson and tell me you are not ready!?" he said now angry but Melina winces but she didn't say anything while looking at the side still. Hearing his anger told her she was not ready...not yet.

"I'm not lying doctor, I just.....she showed me I can't make you happy right now at my c-current state...I'm....not good enough right now and...I'm sorry....." she whispered but Brandon only tightens his grip on her arm and shoves her down away from him.

"No...you're not sorry......." he said looking down at the ground as the feeling just got worse after so long. However, he stood up and presses a button that shows a robot that walks in and makes a barrier around her to lift her up.

"Take her to the cell.....It seems she is still not ready......and I don't wish to see her in my sight.."he said while the robot only confirms the order heading away with her. Melina didn't even look at him as she was taken away but Brandon didn't say a thing while looking to Eleesha as she got worried she didn't do well on the lesson.

"Brandon..."

"Come. I'm sure you need to get cleaned up as I do. I'll just give her time..that should help with that confused mind of hers..." he said angry but picks Eleesha up in his arms and goes to head upstairs after closing the lab down since smaller robots would clean up the mess. Hours later, Brandon was already clean right now while he was typing something up on his computer but Eleesha was preparing coffee for him and her.

He didn't say a thing after all that but she figures he's angry with Melina right now since she didn't want to do anything after so long. She was close and should have got it but she didn't. Melina just told him in his face she's not ready and it made him a little disappointed in her. She was in her cell sitting on the bed alone but hugging her legs now while facing away from the camera that was watching her.

".................."

"Brandon? What are you going to do? Are you mad at me that..."

"No. I thought the lesson would help Melina to show she can go out with her desires but it backfired. Seems like she still isn't learning and I don't know what else I can do to help her. She should have just let her desires go wild but that didn't help......so what now?" he mutters while checking his files of work.

"I don't know..but I'm sure you can figure something out with me helping you if you w-wish...." Eleesha said but Brandon only nods and sighs out thinking some other way. She and him went to silence and kept relaxing for the remaining time of the night. Melina was now alone in the darkness but she was quiet after some time.

She was not ready for this and it told her enough. Maybe in some time she will be but not yet. Melina was already cleaned up and wasn't in the mood no more but she just looked more silent to try figuring something else out or just leaving her desires down till she was ready. If her doctor was easy with getting aroused like that, what is this telling her? She was only being silent for a while longer till hearing the door hiss open and shows someone there. She sees Eleesha walk in with some food but she was wearing one of Brandon's long shirts that made her look away quickly.

"...here. You need to eat something.." she said walking over and sets the food tray down on the table. Melina looks at the food quiet and takes it to eat some of the food slowly. She stays to make sure she ate but Melina stops to look at her.

"What?"

"You have given me my food....Please leave.........." she said quiet but it made Eleesha confused to hear that.

"....I will but let me ask-"

"Why I didn't do anything? Because I was not ready."

"Not ready?"

"You were able to prove your desires for the doctor. I hesitated like before and the first time. This tells me I'm not ready for my doctor right now, even if he's helped me with the machines...you didn't need help and just went along with your desires...*looks away* You showed him you are able to do it but I'm not.......I love my doctor but it seems I'm still behind.."

"It's not my fault. I desire him for a long time now but this shouldn't bother you because you are his and his alone. What excuse is right for you to say when you been here your whole life?" she asked but Melina didn't eat anymore but Eleesha feels her power growing that energy flows around her that it forms vines ready to grab her.

"And yet you lost it..he was able to show you what you can do and I didn't. My doctor deserves to be happy and with how I am...I won't be able to please him like you somehow did.....I'm not ready and I feel like I failed him. Failed the one man that helped me. I don't deserve him..."

"Subject, you..."

"........Now please.....just leave me...alone......." she hissed but Eleesha lets out a sigh but goes to leave Melina alone since the robots will get the tray later on when she was sleeping. She just looks at the food as the door hisses shut and only sets it down and goes back to hugging her legs and facing away from the camera once more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:37 am

Brandon wwnt to see her after witnessing that. He thought long and hard about what to say. He opened her cell and stepped inside. "Subject you are out of line. How can you possibly think im not happy with you. You can take more than she can. You are beautiful and i know hiw you truly feel about me. So why did you hesitate?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:47 pm

She didn't turn around to face him or said a thing to him after hearing her doctor speak to her but Brandon knew she heard him. He knew she was able to hear every word loud and clear and yet she refused to turn around and face him. Brandon would not leave till he got his answers from her. "Subject XX32, I gave you a question and I expect an answer from you. I will ask again; why did you hesitate? You know I only want you and only you because you mean everything to me but today....that was way out of line. Even for you. You never were to speak out unwillingly and yet you did. Now you think because of this, Eleesha deserves to be my full time pet and not you?"

"............." Again, Melina didn't answer and didn't turn around to face him when he asked but he was starting to feel as if something else was wrong with her. Is Melina sad again? No, she shouldn't be. He was her subject and he made sure to fix any flaws seen within her so how come this flaw popped up? He walks over and grabs her arm to hold it up but she didn't look at him while staring at the ground.

"Answer me, Subject XX32!" he shouted out but she only shifted a little still not saying anything till...

"....Because doctor Eleesha showed me that's why."

"Showed you?" he asked letting go of her wrist as it falls on the bed. Melina didn't say much but she just looked down still being silent.

"Yes. After seeing how she took and showed you her desires without holding back...I..I'm not sure why I'm trying to do the same. Yes, you remade me to take your desires and pleasure to their fullest.....but I'm still hesitating like in the beginning and that one time. How can a subject like me..be any good for her doctor if she can't do a simple mission of keeping him/her happy? You have unstable desires you wish of me to do and yet...I can't do that yet. I'm not ready.." she mutters under her breath.

"That's why we are doing these testings to help you be ready. This whole thing shouldn't make you hold back like that, subject XX32. I know you can do it and with the heat and desire you have for me-"

"Is that all what it is? I'm nothing else but that...a subject that's main goal to serve her doctor....without hesitation in them. I've done that a couple times and now it's happening again. This shows I can't be your subject if I can't do a simple thing to keep you happy. You picked me from my old life...because you saw something special in me..right?"

"Of course I did. I only pick the best one to help me stay happy and I picked you for that.." he said reaching to touch her cheek but Melina looks away or turns her head from his hand.

"Then you should get what I mean. From what Eleesha showed, I am not prepared to take you yet....the machines have helped me yes...but she.....*looks down more*she showed more to you than I have..." she said whispering but slowly turns to look away at the wall again but her back was shown to him once more. This made no sense for Brandon and he was trying to figure out why this was happening. She knew he only wanted her which his why he picked her so where was this coming from?

"Subject....."

"I mean, that's all I am right? Just a powerful subject doll waiting orders from the one that created or rebirth me. I only exist to obey and do as you say but even if I can't do that...I shouldn't be here..right?"

"What are you saying here, Melina?"

"What I mean doctor is that...maybe you should make her your personal subject and get rid of me. I can't fulfill my order for you..If I do such a dumb thing. I will have to find a way but I guess I'll just work on that till I get it...."

"I....."

"Doctor..I believe it's best for you to leave now. It's late and you need rest don't you?......This conversation is done now.." she said not looking at him but Brandon tried to say something but stops sensing some energy around her before she just rests for the night. He knew she was able to hear him but closed herself off from him as Brandon sighed and turns to leave the cell. She heard him slam the door button as it shuts tight with a louder slam.

The noise made Eleesha worry and hears some footsteps coming up the top to see him walking in. She had a guess things didn't go so well down there and the subject still refused to speak with him about what was going on. She didn't wish to upset him and goes to set down some hot tea for him. She leaves to head to her guest room and get some sleep. Brandon did see the tea and looks at it to know Eleesha made it for him.

With a sigh, he sits down and takes a sip from it. She even already sweetened it for him. Brandon only looks at the time to see it was 11:20pm and he already wanted to sleep. He did see his recording tape on the left but picks it up and push record.

Journal entry 37

It seems we have got caught in a little...snag. The testing is still going as planned but today, it has not gone as the way I wished. Subject XX32 has hesitated again and now she refuses to do much of what we have talked about. I'm a little concerned that all my work will be reversed to when I first found her. I can't have that. I'll need to see just how bad this will go and hope she will get rest to think about this. Maybe I need rest myself....

End of entry

Brandon stops recording and sets it down before going to his own room and heads to bed for now. Maybe things will be alright as if nothing happened. He was half right. Over the last two weeks, Melina has not been as active as before to show most of the tests coming up as failed. She refused to do anything sexual with him due to that event and Eleesha seems to stay to help him out with his work. Both sees that most of her progress has changed or gone up/down but nothing too big. He noticed her combat fighting levels are still high.

As for others, their either shifting or not. This made Brandon worry about something in her bio history that something was up. He wasn't sure what but hopes to figure it out soon. Right now, he was checking another program he could use to help Melina but she's refused to take it that was something he's never seen her do.

"Well, I've checked the status lines on her and everything is the same...she's just well...unconvinced." she said to him while looking at the computer but sees Melina still in that spot on her bed after taking and shower and getting cleaned up.

"I see but that isn't good for me. I don't understand how she figures this is the problem between everything. Why can't she just clearly see I want her? I love her and she thinks you are..."

"I know..I guess my desires were burning but..I know hers are too." she said.

"Even so, I don't want anything happening to her or something to make her sick. That's the last thing I need happening from her." he said but Eleesha was confused.

"Sick?"

"Yes. She can still get sick but not in normal ways but different ways. I am still able to give her the shot if needed but I just want her to fully understand and yet she is stubborn to not listen to me. I'm the one that changed her and yet...I'm almost like someone else to her." he said covering his face but feels Eleesha touch his shoulder in worry.

"Calm down..I'm sure something will change but for now, don't stress yourself over it...." she said but both of them sees the video camera as Melina still remained where she was looking at the wall.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:59 pm

"I know that, Eleesha. I just....I only want to keep my promise to her and help her be better. How in the world can I do that if she's like this?" he asked holding his head in his hands. Eleesha sighed and looks to him with a worried expression on her face.

"In due time..."

"I don't know if that's possible but I guess it will take time for her to get used to things like this.."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:28 pm

"And you will when she gets time to understand it. I don't know if I upset her or do something either way. Maybe we can find some way to keep her happy and you being able to help her till she fully understand. Melina might need to see that I'm not trying to.." Eleesha tried to say but Brandon held a hand up understanding.

"Either way; I just want her to understand. Understand that I wish for her to keep calm and being able to help understand that I love her....and I know she loves me." he explain but remained silent after some time in the time. Brandon just sighed and keeps checking the video camera seeing her not able to do anything but sit there nothing else.

"Then I guess you will have to figure out what is needed to be done with her. She is your subject and starting over with someone else is not really going to help. I heard getting new subjects is possible but once you do, you're not able to get the same subject you found on the first day. New ones will be a little less human minded and broken due to the higher doctors that tested them. So even if it's possible...this shouldn't worry you at the moment......" she said to him.

"Now you make it sound like I will never see her again. I don't want to lose her and not have the choice to see her ever again. Do you have any idea what happens to them?"

"No one knows what happens to replaced subjects but doctors tell new ones to never ask. It's something you and subjects don't wish to hear about from the terrible stories I'm told...but it's just me." she explains but Brandon only got a worried feeling that if the higher doctors figure he might need a new subjects but that's not true. He was happy with his subject Melina because no other will help her along the way.

"You know what? Lets just move on from this conversation.....it's starting to give me a headache..." he said but Eleesha sighed to nod, looking at some documents again. She had a guess things are only upsetting him and this wouldn't help him. For now, they stopped speaking of the subject.

The day went on as normal but Brandon and Eleesha kept checking on the video screens to see Melina didn't do anything else. She only remained where she was till the testing was done either way or later. She still remained where she was while also looking more quiet than normal. This worried both Brandon and Eleesha but he did try to get her in the mood like before but none were effective to her. That sorta also irritated him in some way.

Their sex testings went down 60% and close encounters went down rapidly to 23% which was rather shocking. However, her fighting/defense/offense has increased ten times more than normal to be at 110% than the others. This would be shocking news and this even left the other two shocked for her getting that powerful in a short time. When trying to get the lust testings done, Melina refused to to them and focused on other things besides that.

It's the same time later that he got some invite for battle progress updates tomorrow. The higher doctors wanted another show of everyone progress. Know that, they agreed and would show up the next morning. It was true, Brandon and Eleesha showed up and sits down to see the other doctors there with their subjects. From last time, they were all not this strong the that time.

Even Eleesha was shocked seeing how much power they gotten over the weeks to months. The testing went on as normal while he and her watches together. Some were short, others were real long. Or some refused to fight due to events that effected the subject. Before long, Brandon's pet was up. The others in the same location gasped seeing the power of Melina and wonders what he did.

When he sees her starting, Melina was already beating up weaker targets that was more quicker and up to the high ranks with some others. Brandon and Eleesha watches with no comments but sees some explosions happening from a few targets get destroyed. Later in the afternoon, he was watching her doing some battle practice with some robots that tried to attack her. She seems more focused on this than just serving his sexual desires. Another robot was destroyed again with the pile falling into a mess but she lands looking silent again. The vines floating behind her only seems to move like snakes.

The higher doctors as the others were silent but clapping to see that Melina's gotten stronger and powerful but she wasn't as talkative or motive like before. They were not sure if something had happened during their testing. She waited for further directions till the higher doctors pushes a button to show she was down.

"Improving I see; Doctor Brandon. Subject XX23 seems to be really getting more powerful and powerful after so long. You should be proud." one said but Brandon only remained silent but lets out a sigh.

"Thank you head doctors..." he said to see her walking back over and sits down not looking at him or cuddling like she would do. However, Eleesha gotten more worried to see the other testings going on as normal. The next hours later, they were leaving after that but Brandon was leaving at the time with Eleesha and Melina back to his lab.

"Seems the testing is going normal which is good.." she said silent.

"Yes. Both power and strength is growing at a rapid speed and they seem happy for it. However.....I don't know about the other testing levels we were testing till then." he mutters but Eleesha lets out a sigh while they stood on the transportation scale. They showed up back home but Melina heads back down to her cell not looking at the two doctors that surprised Eleesha and Brandon.

The cell door opened and shut after she steps inside to recover from today's testing. The other two remained silent not sure how to explain or say about that or what they have seen after. Seems to be something off to her but she won't ask about it later. Brandon was looking silent after some time checking the notes but looking at the new test results from Eleesha. They seem different now and that worried him.

The old testing showed her sexual drive strong but now..it seems low than average.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:30 pm

He started to get worried about her and wonders if he whould punish her with pleasure
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:40 pm

"I don't know Brandon. Seeing the levels she's got right now, wouldn't this harm her more than give pleasure? From the old results, she would always whimper and get excited when hearing you would punish her. I don't know how she'll react towards punishments now after her levels changed heavily and at a short period of time." Eleesha said to him worried while studying the test results given to her and him.

"I'm not sure but we have to try something. Melina's not been as active when I tried and for what I see. Her power and other traits are growing but her lust and love has grown shorter and shorter that she is forgetting it." he said thinking at his desk but messes with the paper as they lay on the desk of his room to wonder.

"Melina is known to learn and grow and I'm not sure how this will help her. What is going on in that mind of hers won't change the fact of how she feels. What if she's ignoring desires and...wanting to just serve me for that only?" he mutters but Eleesha pats his back to help him relax.

"You shouldn't think that way. True, things have changed but it can't stop you from trying to fix it. Think of it as some way to work around the problem. Melina is just....down right now after our last encounter because she still believes I should be your main pleasure pet and her being a protector." she explains but Brandon blinks not sure if he was hearing this right. She gave up the work they did to make it where Eleesha became his main lustful pet.

"How is...I mean why would she.."

"That's what she thinks, Brandon. After I showed how much I loved and wanted you..she figures I'm better suited for you and not her. She kept saying she held back and fears it's not good enough to say she should just stop. I guess you did a lot during that night.."

"................." he didn't say anything but grips the paper tightly in his hands to think.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:03 am

He didnt know what to do this time.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:21 pm

When eleesha saw that, she worried that Brandon was losing hope of her wanting to feel love again. After Melina said that, he didn't know just how bad she was now after all of this. He only covers his face with his hand and tries to think of something but Eleesha wanted to help in some way or at least speak with Melina. She might not want to hear it but someone has to say something to make her understand.

Later that evening, Brandon was writing some things down in his notes while thinking a little to himself. Ignoring most of his work and feeling his own desires being lowered. He showed he was aggravated right now since Melina hasn't been open with sharing their pleasure. She's been more busy with training her strength and power to make it as dangerous as possible.

Right now, she was checking the camera and sees Melina eating her food again alone in the cell but she didn't face the view of the camera. Eleesha noticed that Melina was ignoring them again and she was thinking about a few things herself. Was she either thinking of dropping her desires like nothing or was she willing to give it a shot after some time. She's not sure either way but it's something. Eleesha knew she had to figure something out before it was too late. She goes ahead with working on something else after a while.

Brandon and Eleesha kept working on some things but slowly remaining silent after some time. Melina was taken out for testing to work on something else after. She was focusing on her power and made sure nothing was to distract her. He writes some info down but Eleesha only sighed. Melina was in battle with five monsters that Brandon summoned here to test her power but it seems they were out numbered by her. Each one being stabbed or beheaded by her vines that flow behind her.

She blocks one that tried to stab her in the back before it's head was ripped off it's shoulders. "*pushes button* State your status.." he said in the mic.

"Confirmed; 4 out of 10 are dead but the others have fled in the darkness. Permission to seek and destroy?" Melina asked looking silent but Brandon sighed and pushes the button again.

"Access granted; search and kill all targets." he said.

"Yes sir.." she said before going after them in the training hall that Brandon had in the lower parts of the house and lab. Eleesha wonders if he was alright but hopes that makes something more worried. After a while, Brandon sees the result of her moving ahead but waited.

"Brandon....are you going to be okay?"

"*Writing* Yes..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:44 pm

He waited and waited for her to decide and after a long time he was getting short tempered having no release. He contenolayed taking melli by force and reminding hee just who her master was but he didnt want her to hate him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:05 pm

Eleesha knew that Melina was doing well on her tests but she got worried since Brandon wouldn't speak with her unless it's during testings. She and him gotten drawn apart from one another where she wouldn't tease him or call to him. She wouldn't even do what she usually would do near him. Brandon only did his best to control his temper from being without her but that was unsure of himself. Seeing her new results made him wonder if this was even worth anything again. His work. His studies. Everything was draining out of her to being just a subject. Nothing more.

She was busy with fixing a few things but Brandon was working on some documents on the table in front of him. Eleesha wanted to help him in some way but Brandon didn't want help or any to speak with him right now. Not when he's like this. Right now, he wishes for the old times to come back and just go on from that. Now, it didn't seem as exciting like before.

"......*Sighs*"

"Brandon. I don't know how long you are able to keep calm about this...maybe you and her can...talk about it maybe? To get a better understanding of this problem between you?" she suggested but this made Brandon ignore it and keep working or writing down on the document.

"What is there to talk about?"

"Oh, come on. You been stressed out since that day and it's been months now since you encounter with your subject. That didn't seem to know much after a while and you don't know after a while. You two are even separating from one another that you don't even talk to her or look at her. Don't you even love her?"

"Of course I love her! I just.......*Looks down* She's changed. Subject XX23 has not been the same since that day. Stating she didn't believe she's good enough to keep me happy. It's annoying to hear about...even when I wonder if she even believes me...or wishes to not deal with me?"

"But she dose. You are the one that changed her or made her reborn. How in the world would she not?" Eleesha asked but sees Brandon only shaking his head, thinking more about what he should do now. Right now, Melina was sitting in her cell once more after her training today but she was recovering while regaining her energy. Brandon knew that if this kept going any longer, she would no long wish to mate like before..just to keep him protected and say Eleesha should be the one to do that.

"I need to figure this out..I have to in some way.." he said to himself but Brandon only remained quiet and Eleesha figures something was going on with his head now. Or at least trying to figure something else out. She left him alone to his thoughts.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:41 pm

He decided to try and talk to melli.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:29 pm

Brandon decided to plan a meet up with her and him alone, where no one would bother them except each other. He stood up from his desk and startles Eleesha that sees him writing some other things down till he lets out a sigh. "Eleesha, can you do me a favor for a little bit?" he asked but she only remained silent and looks at Brandon a little unsure.

"If you need me to then yeah sure. What is it?" she asked him.

"If you are able to, shut down everything that is power to subject XX23's cell. Camera, video feeds, signs, everything. I want this talk to be just between me and her. No one is to bother us till the time I'm done speaking to her alright?" he said but Eleesha got a little nervous to wonder what he was planning.

"Yeah, I can do that but...how come you want me to shut everything down for her cell? What about the main doors that leads down there?"

"I can place a override code in the door key pad to lock it for 24 hours. The only one that can unlock it quickly is me. If you or someone else tries to break it open, the lock won't budge and remain lock. I trust you with this right?"

"Y-yeah, I get it....I'll go ahead and do that when you want me to do that.." she said but sees Brandon nod and started leaving while holding a key for him to use.

"See you after a while Eleesha....."

"Wait, you were going to....nevermind." she went quiet and begins to type in the code to shutting down everything for Melina's cell as she was seeing the computer showing a screen on it that said.

"Do you really wish to shut power for subject XX23's cell? Once this happens, power will be out for the next 24 hours with no way of going back on unless given proper code password. Are you sure about this?"

(Yes) (No)

Eleesha didn't say anything but waited till she sees Brandon enter the main doors and sees it close shut behind him while he inserts the key into the key slot and enters the pin for it. Right away, it locks up where it was showing a orange light. "Door under main lock down. Won't open for the next 24 hours unless given pass code."

He turns to head down the stairs and heads to Melina's cell. Eleesha sighed and pushes the Y key to say yes.

"Confirmed. Shutting power down for subject XX23's cell....."

Right away, the cameras, tv feed, signs, etc. for Melina's cell were shut off and it was just him and her now. Their was food down here as well that has a small elevator that brings food from the kitchen and down to here. He walks down the stairs before seeing the door to Melina's cell. Taking a deep breath, he goes ahead and unlocks the door while seeing them open. He spots Melina sitting in a chair reading some books Brandon gave her before looking up seeing him.

"................"

"................."

They said nothing to one another but the doors shut behind him as Brandon walks over and takes a seat in another chair but looks at her while she was slowly lowering the book down on the table.

"Is their something wrong doctor? Is it time for another training test?" she asked in a normal tone that made Brandon wonder if she really was slipping away from the desires that should be still within her. Things were not going to be the same if it disappears from her mind. It's like she's not even excited any more. No arousal was seen or felt around Melina or even smelled. It's just she just let it start to die.

"Melina.....would it be possible if we spoke for a little while? I guess it's a while since we spoke one on one..."

"...Yes sir....if you wish.." she said quiet but looking a little silent while the book she was reading was shut and her place saved by a small book marker given to her. Brandon really did see that she was losing interest in sexual desires and wishing to get stronger each day. And she must have been serious when she said Eleesha would be better for him during his desires kicking in. Not her.

"Well, first off. How have you been? The last time we spoke was..during our last testing. Are you eating the food made for you?" he asked while Melina remained quiet to look at the table and remaining silent.

"Yes sir...I've been eating the proper food made for me as instructed. I didn't miss a meal except one time when I wasn't really hungry but I've been eating." she said to him.

"Good good. It's a good way to get your strength and energy and not to forget each one. Food is good for you and you are to know that right?" he asked to see her nod once.

"Yes sir.."

"Right...now.....I'm not just here to speak of another thing with you but..something that's been bothering me for some time now. I'm hoping you are able to answer me honestly. Do you understand?" he asked but she didn't do anything when hearing that before slowly nodding yes to his question.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:03 pm

First i want to know why you seem to have lost all vigor with life here. You dont try anymore like its nit worth anything "
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:19 pm

"I don't understand....what do you mean by that doctor? Is their something else lost in your mind of thought that it distracted you to come down here and speak with me?" she asked but Brandon only sighed to look at her and then remain silent to find more better words to say about this situation. He figures why not? She's not who she was any more and it seems to be slipping past her even faster than normal.

"In a matter of speaking..."

"Which is doctor?"

"Why are you behaving like some mindless doll? You don't react to many things now like before. You don't get excited when it's time for the other tests like before. You don't even act like the same subject I first found and shaped into something beautiful." he said but Melina only remained silent and just looks down a little bit. How could she? It's nothing too bad but she only looked more silent after that.

"You were someone I gave a new life to to explore and be yourself without thinking to what is going on. This world we live in isn't the same as your old life because things don't go the way you want them to. I gave you something new. I gave you a new life and here you are wasting it. I thought you wanted to serve me as your own and yet you are not....."

"But Doctor-"

"Answer the question, subject XX23. Tell me why...why are you behaving like this? Way out of line after all this....." he said but she slowly looks down at the table while Melina wasn't sure how to respond to him. But a order is a order from him and she had to obey it.

"As I said; I am to only serve and obey you. Even when it's to protect you. I already stated I have a lot more to learn and from what I know right now, it's not enough to focus from it. If I am to be your best chance of what I'm doing..I have to learn to serve you and help you...is that wrong?" she said but Brandon sighed not sure if she understood or if she was saying she's not who she was before he created her once more. The same beautiful woman he started to have for his partner is fading away into this shell empty subject.

"So everything we done wasn't serving me to you?" he asked but she only tilts her head a little but slowly looks at her hands.

"I don't understand doctor. I'm just doing what I have to....isn't that enough to serve you?"

"Wait...what do you mean you don't remember the times we..."

"I do remember but I'm deciding to leave it be, doctor Brandon. Eleesha seems more fit to open herself up for you. Right now, I'm only trying to make sure my doctor is happy from what he is. As for me, I will serve you differently by having myself protect you..nothing more." she whispered but Brandon tenses up in anger that his hand closed into a fist and shook.

"To serve...."

"Yes doctor..."

She was saying like all that time of expressing his love for her was nothing. Was she forgetting everything they shared? The times when he was happy being with her even after the test or not? She was everything to him and now Melina was going to delete it in her old memories?

"........"

"Besides, this is better doctor. You should be happier with her because she is more open for you than me. I'm noting but a subject that used to be human but....I shouldn't be able to feel such feelings anymore because I'm not worth it.." she whispered. "I will protect my doctor..no matter what. Nothing will stop me from-"

"What if I forbid it?" he said to stop her talking but she blinks to look at him.

"Forbid it?"

"Yes. You are my subject that should always obey me like you did in the past Melina. how could you do this to me? I thought you gave your life to serving and protecting me and you think doing all this is helping me? What about my feelings? My own needs? I get you wish to keep me safe and all but what about my feelings?"

"I understand doctor but that's why Eleesha is there to help you. She can give you much better aid than I can..Besides, she's always open with herself where nothing will stop her from getting what she wants." she said standing up but Brandon snatches her wrist to stop her.

"Then what about you? Don't you miss trying to get what you want? Isn't that ringing a bell to you at all?" he asked but she didn't respond to him. "Answer me..."

"....Not anymore. I had to let it go and forget it. They are nothing because you are more important than what I wish for. Nothing I desire is enough for you doctor....which is why Eleesha is here to help you." she said.

"And what if I don't want her to help me?"

"Then I can find you another that could help you. I don't know how but I'll find someone. I told you I'm not worth is sir and you should just ignore it after so long. It's better this way because I told you before I'm still not there and able to keep you satisfied with your needs. For someone like me, that is not good enough for you...I have to fix it." she said quietly to him but Brandon tightens his grip on her wrist but his eyes looked at her face still silent.

"What is your last word that I gave you when I brought you back?" he asked her.

"My.."

"Answer me..." he hissed but she didn't react to it but slowly looks down.

"To serve and become the doctor's test for one day I should be able to make you happy and take the desires you have hidden within you. Same with protecting you from harm if one is trying to." she whispered not looking at him but Brandon didn't loosen his grip.

"......That's right. And your words were?"

"Because you gave me another chance to see things in a new light, I'm to serve you forever...and be by your side.."

"Right. You gave me your word that day when I re created you, subject XX23. Right now, you are not doing as you said.....and going another way.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 01, 2018 10:16 am

He took her head in his hand and forced his lips on hers. His finger brushed a spot at the base of her skull setting off a injection of his seeum to stimulate her promise and her true desires forcing them to come to the front with her worries and fears as well. He was going to solve everything every doubt she has and apease her desires so she will remember the right way.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 01, 2018 7:25 pm

She winces from the touch on the back of her head but Melina breaks the kiss after a few minutes, panting confused as Brandon didn't let her go. Her eyes were just looking right into his own before she slowly moves back not sure what he was doing since Eleesha was the one that should be getting this. Brandon didn't say anything but heads over to her as she was about to defend herself but feels him grab her hand.

"D-doctor, what are you doing? This isn't.." he tries to kiss her again but she stops him while Brandon was confused to see her actually holding him back. Just like the first day he found her. Was her feelings of lust almost gone for him now? After all that work, it was going to be gone?

"...You seriously forgot.....everything we did....." he said.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 01, 2018 8:15 pm

Then i guess i have to start over eith you.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 01, 2018 8:34 pm

"St-start over?" she mutters the words but he only grips her arm again before letting out a sigh. He tried to keep his anger down without yelling at her but Melina didn't forget. She couldn't have after so long. However, this might give him the chance to use something to make sure she didn't forget ever again. Quickly, he moves her from the wall and forces her to sit on the bed.

She winces from his strength but feels something slithering up her arms to show some black vines tightening up. Melina struggles a little but he only looks at her with no response. She was really way back in the beginning that disappointed him. All his work done was gone but it gave him a chance to make sure he makes it stick into her mind.

"........"

"D...doctor? What are you planning on doing with me? Did I do something wrong to upset you?" she asked quietly but she showed an expression that upset him before gripping her shirt to lift it up.

"................."

"You seriously forgot....everything I gave you...everything I showed you is gone....."

"B..but...I don't.." she tried to say but winces when he lifts her up to almost crush her arms a little.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 01, 2018 8:42 pm

Let me remind tou by taking your pussy once again. He said lowering to pull down her bottoms and underwear. She felt the hot wet lick and her body floodwd with pleasure before another lick sent another wave
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 01, 2018 9:15 pm

Melina winces from the second lick that hits her lower belly but she tries to struggle out of this vines grip. It wouldn't ease up and tightens even more that she squirms a little when feeling his fingers holding her butt a bit. He keeps licking slowly against her wet slit while groaning of the taste he didn't have for a while. She did seem like before but only better for some reason. He just keeps his eyes focused on this to licking the inside slowly as she was panting in and out heavily feeling his hot tongue.

"D..doctor...w..why a...re you mmmmmm...d..doing this?" she spoke in broken up words but gasped when he pushes his tongue even deeper while spreading her open a little. Her love juices spills out and gets her shorts and panties wet. He wanted to do this because she had to remember. Everything he gave her was gone in memory so he is replanting that memory. He keeps up with the licking and touching that Melina was trying to move away before he pulls her to him again growling in the lost desires of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed May 02, 2018 5:20 am

He licks as deep as he can swirling inside her. She sh8vers and gasps trying hard not to moan. Her body was reacting strongly thanks to her treatments and he licks harder waiting to hear those moans of hers that drive him crazy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 02, 2018 6:16 pm

Melina still remained silent to bite down on her bottom lip, tossing and turning her head on the pillow feeling him keep a tight grip on her. She wasn't sure why but somehow this heated sensation made her whimper in the back of her throat. Brandon only keeps up the licking and moving his tongue against her wet slit before he spreads her once more, slamming the tongue inside of her. She gasped feeling that but twitches once more.

He sits up with his tongue hanging out, dripping with his own saliva and hers that he was looking at the opening and closing pussy to rub against it slowly. Why didn't she moan for him like before? What did he need to do to hear the sweet sounds from her once more? He only keeps her open before lowering down to attach his lips on the wet slit that she gasped to squirm again but he forces her to keep still.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:03 pm