Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed May 02, 2018 8:07 pm

He decided to keep pleasuring her until she moans again and remembers everything. Hus tongue was rough twisting ans swirling inside
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 02, 2018 8:12 pm

She still kept squirming around on her back, trying to get him back away from her but Brandon keeps his hold. He wanted her to remember or at least feel what she's doing to him. Nothing will make him stop till she's whimpering in pleasure. The sensations of heat burns through her that she was panting in and out from his deep licks. Melina tried once more to get him to stop but he groans to hit her butt sharply that she yelps. He keeps twisting and swirling his tongue inside of her pussy that he feels her shaking and quivering now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed May 02, 2018 8:16 pm

She could break at anytime so he was careful to keep it intense and hot for her. He wanted to hear her lose herself to the pleasure and moan. He expected her to resist and decided that this would be her punishment.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 02, 2018 8:31 pm

"Pl....please...hahhhh...please let me g..go master....let me go....." she begs him quietly but he was only feeling more aroused from how she spoke to him. Melina was doing her best to ignore the sounds and feeling that Brandon gave her but it seems her body was already remembering the things he's done to her. He keeps up the licking and slurping of is tongue till she feels him pull out. She panted heavily feeling that but Brandon sits up to look at her before lowering two fingers and pushes into her.

She winced from his fingers going inside of her but he only thrusts them into her. Hearing the squishy noises each time. His eyes just looks at her face while leaning closer to kiss her neck, wanting to hear more and more of her voice if he gets it out. She, on the other hand, was struggling to get away from him but he was so strong that she couldn't break free from his grip.

"L..Let me go, doctor. You have to let me g....go aahhhnnnnn....m..my body is...reacting to your fingers thrusting in deeper and deeper a-and..ahhhh~" she leans her head back feeling his fingers going faster but it's not what he wanted to hear. Brandon wanted to hear a heated moan leave her parted pink lips that he wanted to make out with her again.

He missed this so much and not being able to hold her like this, Brandon figures he would have lost it. His cock was already throbbing inside of his pants watching her like this but he didn't do anything till hearing the sounds he wanted to. His lips moving near her neck to bite and nip against her skin, hearing a shiver and hiss.

"You're already soaking the bed, subject. Is your body finally starting to remember? The days and nights we were testing you so you can take me and my desires? Isn't that enough to help you remember?" he said against her neck but she only blushes worse to look away but he slams his fingers in to make her yelp once more. He wanted an answer and wouldn't stop till he got it. She knew her body was already burning and aching, feeling the heated sensation of pleasure going through her body. She tried to hold on and ignore the small flame within her body but it was growing slowly thanks to it.

She was slowly remembering little by little of what he did something but that made it worse. Melina leans her head back but Brandon keeps playing with her before moving closer to her lips and kisses her deeply. She didn't do anything at first but slowly kisses him back as his fingers stop thrusting and remain inside of her. All he did was spread her open to make her whimper against his lips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu May 03, 2018 5:48 pm

"Let me show you what claiming your desires really means. Maybe my personal touch will make it ckear to you. It may sting at first and im sorry for that. But soon you will feel my lesson through your deepest place. " he said as his pants drop. She knew it was coming and he smiles against her lipsvas he sees her close her eyes.

He pushed in as deep as he could with a sudden wet thrust that left a large bump in her belly. At the same moment his lips clamped around hers as his tongue pushes into her mouth swirling around her tongue.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 03, 2018 6:36 pm

Her eyes shut tightly feeling him inside of her wet slit again, his member throbbing from inside of her. Melina leans her head back trying to break the kiss but he wouldn't let her. Brandon made sure she felt everything he would give her to help her remember. She only made it seem more silent. She whimpers feeling him pushing deeper and deeper inside of her that she winces feeling him groan while sharing a kiss.

His tongue was pushing deeply into her mouth but she was feeling how he swirls against it. They shared this french kiss for a while but she was feeling weaker and weaker. She breaks the kiss quickly to pant in and out but Brandon kisses her neck as she gasped again.

"P..Please...please let me g...go.....let me go." she panted out heavily but Brandon ignores her.

"Why should I? You need to remember this....you need to remember who you belong to and your true actions are..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu May 03, 2018 6:39 pm

She felt his hips crashing into hers with wet slaps as he moans into her mouth
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 03, 2018 9:35 pm

She grunts each time he thrusts into her but Melina wasn't able to tell him to stop since he was kissing her. The feeling of him holding her like this made her feel a little nervous or shy about it. Maybe in some way, she wasn't able to say what's on her mind. Feeling him getting deeper and deeper inside of her made Melina whimper again. She tries to break the kiss again but he holds her close still kissing her deeply.

Melina could hear him groaning out each time he pushes into her wet slit but made sure she felt everything he was giving her. One hand moves up her thigh to hold it back while he was thrusting deep. He made sure she kept sharing the kiss with him but his tongue swirls more into her mouth before holding her closer that she felt his member throbbing from inside of her. He felt so close but bears with it still because he's not planning on stopping till she understood what she's put him through.

Brandon slowly breaks the kiss while feeling her leaning back but groans loving how she felt. Her pussy was already sucking him in and she only seems to become dazed thanks to it. She didn't fight as much this time but that made him smirk. He knew she was starting to remember and know how he feels inside of her. Even if she was trying to ignore it she knew better. Brandon just groans thrusting into her while seeing her panting out leaning her head back on the pillow. He sees the vines tighten around her arms but he keeps her legs apart seeing her biting down on her bottom lip.

"Come on, subject..I can keep this up if you want me to....you remember the feeling of your doctor don't you? Don't you miss it...being together as one like this?" he groans to her but she whines to gasp a little feeling that. However, she felt more weaker thanks to him when the thrusts gotten faster a little to her body moving slightly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri May 04, 2018 2:00 pm

He started slamming as hard as he could panting as he waited for her answer. The stabbing bulge throbbed in her belly as her wetness drips down his legs. He squeezes hee thigh tightly leaving fiinger and nail marks.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 04, 2018 9:37 pm

Melina cries out feeling his thrusts getting rougher and rougher now that she couldn't control the shaking her body did. Her already wet pussy was making such a naughty noise that she only feels more weaker now thanks to it. He groans wanting to hear her but his member was throbbing inside of her growing bigger by the second.

She leans her head back against the pillows, biting down on her bottom lip to try and stay quiet. However, that didn't do anything to help her that she suddenly arches her back panting and gasping. Her binds tightening around her arms as Brandon moans out drooling from how tight she got. She whines feeling more worse but Brandon moves a little bit to get her legs more parted and thrusts even harder inside of her.

She couldn't keep her voice down before screaming out in a lost moan that finally escaping her lips. He blushes hearing the moan but this told him she remembers. He panted to look at her crying dazed face that he kisses her deeply and hard to push his tongue into her mouth. Melina didn't do anything or move but she slowly begins to give in by kissing him back. His hips were pressed up against her to keep his member inside of her but he groans feeling her licking back against his tongue.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri May 04, 2018 10:12 pm

He switls his tongue around hers and thrjsts harder and faster
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 04, 2018 11:07 pm

She whimpers feeling him not stopping but the pleasure just burns more in her mind than normal. Brandon kept slamming his hips up against her butt making her feel more weak before she breaks the kiss trying to move away but he wouldn't let her. He wanted her to feel everything he could give her something else. Brandon slowly pulls her close again to kiss her deeply while she whines feeling him thrusting hard again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat May 05, 2018 12:51 pm

He groans and gives her everything taking her full strength. She and he moan together with wet slaps sounding between them as they get closer to the climax.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 05, 2018 6:58 pm

Both him and her moan together after a while but she arches her back against his body feeling that. She was already burning up in pleasure from that but feels him holding her legs open even more that she was feeling weaker and hotter now. Brandon only groans out feeling her clamping down on his member that she was shivering once more. He turns her head towards him to kiss her deeply while she whimpers into his kiss.

He held the kiss after a few minutes while thrusting against her harder and harder that she breaks the kiss screaming out dazed. She tried to get away from him but feels even more weaker now after that. "Please...Please l...let me go!...I...I don't w..wanna cum!!..I don't wanna cum yet!" she moans out to him but he ignores her while biting on her neck, thrusting his hips harder against her butt. She was already clamping down on his member again where her love juices were spilling out onto the bed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat May 05, 2018 8:04 pm

Haa haa too bad im going to make you cum. Get ready haa its getting closer mmmm i kniw tou want it " he said pulling her unto his thrusts giving her his maximum wuth moans and geoans filling her ears.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 05, 2018 8:46 pm

"N-No please.....haahhh..hhhaaaaaa...p..please...I......" she gasped feeling his member throbbing deep inside of her that she was feeling more weaker now. Even from the rough thrusts, he wouldn't stop. The heat burning between them only grew bad now before she cries out after a while. He wouldn't stop and she was feeling weak after some time. Brandon groans thrusting harder and harder that he was pounding into her now. She screams out drooling but lowers her head in the pillow.

'C..can't focus.mmmmm..h..his cock is....so deep. I don't know how long I..ngghhhnn...I can hold back!' she moans out in her mind but drools again that she was clamping down on his cock feeling more wet juices spilling out onto the bed.

"I'm close Melina..hhaaa..I'm going to cum so much inside of you that you'll have to remember....I'm gonna cum.." he groans slamming into her but she whimpers to bit down on the pillow.

"D..doctor don't...don't cum in..inside of me! I don't know..w..what will....h..happen to me...please mfffmmm!!" he wouldn't stop and she just felt more weaker and hotter that he quickens his thrusts with grunts and growls loving how tight she became. She screams out worse with tongue hanging out but looking dazed once more just like before.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat May 05, 2018 8:54 pm

His hips jack hammer drawing put a long scream from her before she squirts her release as the same time he flooded her with his cum. Her belly was so stuffed when he was finished pumping her full she looked pregnant. Her release coated both their hips thighs and the bed. She lay there twitching and whimpering with a broken voice. Still inside her he moved out slowly there was a slurping pop as he exit her body and some of his cum spilled out onto the bed. "Did you learn the lesson i gave you?" He asks her looking for an answer. His lesson was about claiming her desire and pleasure on her own as eleesha did with h8m and he just did with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 05, 2018 9:04 pm

Melina tried to answer him but her body was so weak and tired that she couldn't move her lips. Her body coated in sweat but feeling her over heated holes twitching from the cum that filled it. Brandon reaches to grip her chin that she whines feeling him looking at her weak face. "I asked a question, subject. Did you learn you're lesson? Yes or no?"

"*Panting weakly but flustered* Y...Yes sir...I've learned." she whispered but Brandon lets go of her chin to see her laying on the bed. The vines holding her arms lets her go but she couldn't move either way to feel Brandon petting her head.

"Good girl. I'm glad you learned but to warn you ahead of time; don't do this again. I will not tolerate disobeying pets so just be sure to behave and I won't have to harm you again.." he said.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 5:33 am

She shiver3d as a tingle of arousal hit her when he told her that and he left it at that she knew better by now. He keeps p3tting her and started to relax.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 10:25 am

He only watches her reactions while getting deep low purrs from her throat. Feeling him scratching against her head made her feel dazed and weak under his touch. However, he would just have to see if she really did learn her lesson and wouldn't have to do this again to her. That or she might enjoy it but it's only if she's behaved. He would have to go back to the testings when he can to check but was happy to know everything will be alright again.

While purring still, she quietly relaxed and shivered slightly thanks to it before he slowly holds her close and watches her relax feeling more heated being in his arms. "Such a good pet....I'm glad that you learned your lesson but I hope you will keep this experience to mind." he said but she blushes again not saying anything else right after that or so.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 11:05 am

He took he4 back to her cell and sealed the door. Inside brought back every memory here and she sat and ponders th3m. He sent an email to eleesha saying melli was normal again and he relaxed watching her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 1:25 pm

"That's good to hear. I guess your little punishment worked and she's good." Eleesha said while she turns on the power to everything once more but shows readings being normal and on time.

"True but I will do some extra testing just to make sure she dose. I know Melina can but I want to make sure she won't hold back or reject me like before. Anyway, I'm heading up so we can talk about some other plan to help her in the later future but for now, I'm resting till then." he said but gets to the top seeing Eleesha now looking at him but was curious herself to what punishment he gave her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 9:11 pm

Maybe having you assist me will hurt the situation. She seemed really jealous and hurt when she watched you. " he said slowly thinking

"Yeah i know that feeling." Eleesha grimmaced remembering her jealousy that melli got to have him when she wanted him and felt mellis pain.

Listen more testing but i also have to get her to prove shes learned the lessons or she may have another relapse and go berzerk again. " he mumbled thinking again. He knew he had to add new ways to test if she learned it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 9:21 pm

"You really think she'll go crazy or berzerk again if she felt jealous once more? Has this even happened before with your subject?" Eleesha asked Brandon but he only sits down in a chair to think about that. He didn't know if that was close to snapping but she always showed some anger towards other females just she did with Eleesha here.

"I can't recall a time when she snapped or went crazy during something like that. Though, their was one time when some female doctors had called me to keep me updated with some news with the higher doctors. Melina did go crazy one time that she felt I was paying more attention to the other female than her." he explains while Eleesha scratches her cheek to think about it herself.

"Uhhh, that sounds a little...odd but dangerous too. I never took your subject to be the jealous type." she said with arms crossed but Brandon sighed to shut his eyes thinking about it. Neither did he. She never showed such signs before and this one was a start.

"So what are you going to do to solve this or test it? I don't want to make her go crazy to her wanting to kill me." she said to Brandon.

"I know and I won't let her. She has to always obey me or risk getting punished again. XX23 is a good girl but I need to either strengthen her restrains or make her really understand the risk here of her going insane. I don't want anything happening to her but she will leave me no choice from how she's behaving which is not good for her." he said before checking his notes on Melina and her status. Eleesha was shocked seeing so much data but she looks to see Brandon checking a few of them. Her medical documents. Tests results. Fails and passes. Even some new updated information he found out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 9:30 pm

He didnt know she was the jealous type but knewher passion for him came from deep within. He didnt think his tests were enough to enthrall her but perhaps they were. She was desperate when that happened maybe if she was calm and eleesha was there for her maybe it would help her trust eleesha.

He decided to add eleesha to her tests and let eleesha administer some of them. He hoped if they got to know eachother better melli would be more under control.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:57 pm