Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 9:48 pm

After some thinking, he explains his plan to Eleesha who looked a little nervous hearing it. She's not sure of Melli wants to even do that with her. She really didn't want any other women to bother with him and she showed that when trying to attack Eleesha. Even losing her temper towards it. After a while, both Brandon and Eleesha were sitting in the room thinking about this plan of his.

"I don't know Brandon. What if she loses to her temper again and goes berzerk. You were able to calm her down true but what if she loses it even worse that you can't stop her?" she asked him but Brandon sighed thinking about that himself.

"I have a back up plan in case but she won't. Melina will obey me and listen to me so she shouldn't do anything without my order. I'll make sure you don't get harmed by her and she won't disobey me. You do trust me don't you?" he asked her.

"Of course I trust you.....just a little scared of her." she mutters but Brandon took her hand to hold it. Seeing how flush her cheeks were.

"Then it's fine...trust me."

"Fine..I trust you. I always do."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 9:58 pm

You dont need to be scared of her. Kust get to know her and let her get to know you. Maybe you cam give her one of your own special lessons" he said and smiles before adding that to mellis morning message.

"Good morning subject from now on eleesha will also be your doctor this is a real special thing since usually a doctor has 3 subjects while a subject has 1 doctor. You my dear will have 2 doctors. And let me tell you her subjects are always well treated."

After changing the morning greeting he went off to his bed. Eleesha felt her insides itch but ignored it. She looked at and learned his program for melli and it made her imagine him doing all those things to her. She keeps herself under control until she returned to her room. Sje stole a file and read it slowly while she touches herself to it. She pretended it was him and she was the subject until she released and then she set it aside panting and sweaty. This would help her keep in control for a short time but she would have to have him inside before too long or she would lose it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 10:06 pm

Everyone was sleeping now after some time but night would pass along after a short moment. Brandon got sleep but still was sleeping. The same with Melina and Eleesha sleeping in their locations. After a few more hours, Brandon was still sleeping but Eleesha was watching him in his sleep since she's used to waking up early in the morning. She saw how rested he was but that left her feeling more flustered and red. Why did Brandon have to be this adorable and hot when it comes to subjects? Now she wishes to change her position but she can't. She knew Melina would snap again and she can't risk that. She just hopes Melina will read the morning report message when she did wake up.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 10:13 pm

Eleesha had already set everything up wxcept melli and brandon when he woke up. He stretched and saw mellis cell was fully prepared for the test he had planned. He saw eleesha in his office melli in her cell and nothing seemed wrong. Melli was awake and had read the message. He stood up to get his labcoat on staying bare under it. He closed it up and walked out to his office to speak with eleesha.

"Good work setting up but you should know if you wait melli gets excited watching. She thinks about what could possibly happen to her when you are done and it makes her hot and wet. Much like you are now eleesha."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 10:25 pm

"Not helping...but even if I did that, how in the world will she even allow me to get close to her." Eleesha asked him but Brandon smiled to touch her chin and looks right into her eyes. She blushes right away but feels weak under his touch.

"I'm sure you will do fine. If you are able to do this, Melina will trust you and be weak under your touch...I believe you." he whispered but she gulps to nod, wanting to give it her all. After a few minutes, Brandon was in the testing view room and watching Eleesha heading into her cell while Melina waited. She then takes out the key and inserts it to the door while seeing it open showing Melina sitting on the bed in waiting.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 10:30 pm

He was on the other side of the cell melli could see him. He sat and watched hoping to enjoy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 10:49 pm

She blinks seeing this but slowly turns to see Eleesha holding a list in her hand before looking up to Melina who looks at her. They didn't do or say anything for a little while which made him wonder what is going on? He was either testing her or this was something else Melina has to go through in order to get to her master. After a few minutes, Eleesha coughs to get her attention.

"Good morning subject XX23. I'm going to be your doctor this morning as you read from the morning greeting. I've got the machine all ready for you so if you would be kind to get prepared.." she said kindly to her but Melina didn't move as she just looks to her. This made Eleesha worry to think this plan might not work since Melina still may be jealous or was it building?

"So my doctor was serious when he said of another doctor..." she mutters but Eleesha nods with a sigh feeling nervous.

"Yes. He wanted some help so I agreed to help him so...would you..." she said showing the chair but Melli didn't move while glaring at Eleesha again while her power was growing around her again. She only just feels more deep and angry that it was slowly making her feel like Melina didn't want to trust her.

"...so doctor wants me to..trust you? Even after so long..." she said silent but Eleesha remained quiet feeling more nervous again. How is this going to work?

"Y-yes....."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon May 07, 2018 8:23 pm

He was watching them and not getting in the way inless one of them put the othee in danger
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 07, 2018 9:16 pm

Eleesha and Melina looks to one another for a while longer but they didn't say a thing to one another. This left them sitting in the room for a while with the machine ready for testing. She wanted Melina to trust her in some way but it seems that might be harder to do than said. XX23 has been with Brandon the first day he found her and re created her. She is his main project and he takes well care of her. Even caring about her where nothing else is important except her and his work. She wasn't sure how he did it to tame this woman but it seems she's been known to fall for him.

Melina just tilts her head a little bit but she didn't move, keeping her gaze on Eleesha once more. Her power were boiling again but she didn't attack or show any threat. She was just staring at her for a while now and nothing else. Before long, Eleesha clears her throat to get Melina's attention.

"Alright Subject XX23, we are wasting time and I know you wish to get to your doctor but please work with me here. I want to have you trust me too..I won't do anything bad of you." she said but Melina looks to her but her powers were burning around her slowly.

"Now why would I trust you? I only trust my doctor and only him. He's the reason I'm like this to serve and keep him happy. You, on the other hand, are not my doctor and I don't know if you are using this to get him away from me." she said that her shadowed vines showed up ready to attack Eleesha if possible. She gasped afraid seeing that but backs up a little before remembering what Brandon said.

She had to gain Melina's trust or else she will go insane like the last time because she didn't trust him. She wanted this to work between them but hopes they can trust one another. Eleesha gulps seeing the deadly gaze from the subject ready to almost kill her. Brandon noticed that but he was already ready to stop anything from going too far. His fingers resting on the sleeping gas button for Melina.

"That's not what I'm planning on doing. I want to help you trust me, Melina. I want to earn you're trust on this so you don't have to worry about anything or of him. He'll be always be protected by you and it's the truth. Please, I only wish to do my best to gain you're trust." she said but backs up seeing the vines now growing to reach to her. She keeps backing up faster and faster till her back hits the wall. She looks behind her seeing that but turns to see Melina standing up.

"........"

"I don't know why women like you tend to take my doctor away or flirt with him? he's mine to love and care for. Not for you others to attack and keep him as yours. He's my doctor and I wont lose him to anything...or anyone. Not even to you." she said walking over to Eleesha who tried to get away but the vines held her against the wall hard that she winces a little.

Brandon noticed ready to stand up but he sees Melina now closer to Eleesha that she looks at her up and down for a few minutes. Eleesha didn't get what she was doing before she sees Melina sit back from her. She tilts her head to the side before one vine reaches up and touches her chin for a few seconds. The warmth of the vines made her shiver but she didn't move her hands to do this, just her vines that grew behind her.

"......."

"Though, my doctor is popular with the others so it's nothing to fear. I only wish to keep him happy even if it means for you to be my doctor too...however, I can't trust you because I don't know what you are like so....*moves in closer that her body was inches away from Eleesha's* I'll just test it myself.." she said that Eleesha blinks confused when she said that. What did the subject mean by that?

She got her answer when Melina leans in again and takes Eleesha's lips with her own. She kissed her! Eleesha's eyes widen in shock feeling the warm hot lips against her own while Melina kisses her softly and sweetly while the vines hold her against the wall. Brandon noticed this but rises one eyebrow to start writing notes down.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon May 07, 2018 9:45 pm

He watched melli kiss eleesha and eleeshas surprise. It was a long kiss even melli felt heated from it she kissed like brandon did but it was different. Sweeter minty and smaller. Eleesha swallowed when melli pulled back burned red.

"Ahem s-subject ××23 your doctor is watching us and you have to take your testing at the moment. Maybe after i will indulge your curiosity. " eleesha said then brandons voice piped in the one way inner com.

"Subject XX23 this is your doctor know my voice and obey. Eleesha was indeed sent there by me and i am indeed watching. Eleesha you will let her explore because this is a form of proof that she has indeed learned her lesson.

The com clicked off and melli knew it was really him she had told her the truth and she even enjoyed the kiss.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 07, 2018 10:13 pm

"Are you kidding me? She just.....doctor, how is this part of her testing? The mission is to do with the test and help her. We are to focus on that right?" she said blushing but feels Melli nuzzles against her body more that she was feeling hotter and hotter now. She slowly purrs again but begins kissing Eleesha's neck slowly.

"H-Hey, cut that out!" she said blushing but Melli ignores her while she was kissing and licking against her neck more. Brandon was seeing all of this in the view room but he was writing some information down just in case. Everything seems normal but new to him. Seems Melina reacted to new things just as bad like Brandon. She blushes feeling that but slowly lowers in closer to bite against her skin to purr once more.

"Eleesha, let her explore..you will do just that." he said but Eleesha sees her blushing before she tries to move back from her. This made Melina keep her still with another heated kiss that she tenses up from the feeling.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon May 07, 2018 10:23 pm

As she continued her strugle to escape ekeesha fell backwards upsetting everything she set up. Melli felm on top of her and didnt stop. Brandon noticed but eleesha didnt that the tool was missing. Eleesha was too busy trying to stop melli.

Brandon becan to suspect that melli like girls too maube more but was waiting to ask afterthis.

As melli keeps kissing eleesha eleesha was succumbing to her own heated body. Melli knew what she was doing and knew how to give pleasure as well as a doctor. She had learned from her tests and experiments learning how to pleasure and recieve it. As he watches eleesha let out a moan as melli started nipping and sucking on her neck leaving hickeys
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 07, 2018 11:23 pm

"S-subject XX23, I'm o..ordering you to let me go and stop this bad behavior. You shouldn't be doing this and letting me do what I'm told to d..do.." she said panting now but gasped feeling Melina kissing more of her neck that one of her hands held Eleesha's hand while she kept going. Her skin felt soft and smooth even with the little drops of sweat forming. Melina didn't really know why but she felt really heated that anything in front of her that only gained his trust seems alright.

Minutes when Melina started, she stops to sit up panting while Eleesha did the same. A smile shows on her lips before using the vines to tie Eleesha up on the floor. She winces from the strength, trying to break free before she giggles a little. "H-Hey!"

"Relax; I won't hurt you....if my doctor trusts you to have you test me...then what's the harm of me checking? I will just need to see for myself..." she said looking at her before more vines appear and grip the coat she wore. They were pulled apart carefully before showing the clothes she wore before Melli lowers down to lift up the shirt exposing her breasts. Eleesha blushes feeling this but gasped feeling Melli licking against one of the nipples slowly. It didn't feel the same like Brandon's did but she was able to get some reactions while Eleesha panted in and out from this.

"Well...this is sudden.." he mutters writing more notes down but sees the vines moving around Melina. Seems her heated drive was coming back but he wanted to make sure she would keep it where it was with no problem. Minutes later, she was squeezing both breasts but licking against them while Eleesha panting with whimpering leaving her lips. How in the world did this feel that good for Melli to do this?

Weak moans leave Eleesha's lips but Melli still kept swirling and licking her tongue against the breasts and nipples but her pussy was exposed to Brandon while doing this. Wait, she could be teasing him right now? Showing just how aroused she was but he's not sure while hearing the moans from the room by Eleesha.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 08, 2018 12:10 am

Melli was a very intelligent girl so it was veey possible. If it were true the idea made him like it more. Mellis exposed pussy was damp from her doctor watching her and eleesha was moaning. She was surprised that melli could do this and make it do good. She wonders what brandon may have tuaght her on the side befor she moans pit loudly as mellis lips tug a nipple hard letting her breast bounce back brandon knew melli was only teasing eleesha and dragging it out. He also therized she was gragging it put to mess with him. Keeping her lussy where he could see it. To make him qant to come in and take her.

"A clever plan lets see how long you can delay the inevitable. Im sure you will start the real show when i call your game and dont show up you will make it hotter wont you." He said under hos breath writing down in detail what melliw as doing and how eleesha was reacting. She was already wet and wanting but melli was denying her any touch directly to her pussy. If eleesha reache dto rup it the vines pu her arms apart and her legs were parted more exposing more. For every exposure melli matched witb her own body.

The vines slowly start to wrap around melli gripping around hee breasts and waist squeezing as melli uses her hands and mouth to continue pleasuring eleesha who moans louder and louder as her arousal grows
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 08, 2018 8:53 pm

"You're pretty cute, doctor when you release such sweet noises like that. You must really get flustered and hot when someone dose this to your naughty body. It's rather adorable to be honest. Knowing every touch and lick I give you makes this horny body of yours ache for something..." Melina giggled against Eleesha's breast before clamping her lips on it and sucks on it hard. She arches her back screaming out in pleasure when her pussy was twitching and opening then closes.

She needed something to touch her wet place. Something. Anything. Because she was getting close to snap thanks to Melina's teasing. She turns her head away from the subject but gasped when feeling the vines stroking her skin and body as she squirms a little. This was already too much but Melina purrs still swaying her hips in front of the viewing glass where her other doctor, Brandon was watching and observing.

He wrote down each note seen from this but noticed Melina stop teasing and touching Eleesha that two other vines go behind Melli and touch her soaked lips. They spread her open for Brandon to see how hot she was but he grips the pen to try ignoring it. Wanting to desire to punish her for this was a little too easy.

"D..doctor Brandon, please...haahhh...please make her stop. Stop the mmmmmm...the experiment...p..please..." she hissed a few of the words out but moans out lustfully when some vines were keeping her thighs apart to show her own place again.

"Just look at how wet you are, doctor. That's not a good thing to do because you'll leave a mess." she said against Eleesha's ear but her vines slowly helps move Melina so Brandon can see just how aroused Eleesha became. A few kisses and licks already made her feel her body wanting to cum.

"Such a dirty...wet....mess." Melina whispered in her ear that Eleesha shivers when her breasts were pulled, tugged, and licked by the vines as she moans out shaking and twitching. She didn't want Brandon to see her like this but her body already grew weak from Melina's touches as she was getting hot herself wanting to do more with her since Brandon was watching.

"P...please...please stop...." she begs to her but sees Melina lay closer and kisses Eleesha's neck again while stroking her thighs and hips for Brandon to see. The way she leaves kisses on her sweaty skin, the way her body twitched and shook thanks to her. This was something of a true punishment. However, Melina was enjoying it. Even the vines too.

"But why would I? I know my doctor was inside of you remember? I can see it twitching now just from my eyes. It looks so hungry too....look at how it twitches and drips....no wonder master enjoys it.." she said seeing the vines stroking her skin and spreading her even wider that she keeps out of the way for her doctor to see. The vines were already throbbing now but wanted to be inside of Eleesha or tease her a little more. Just what did Brandon even teach this subject!?

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue May 08, 2018 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 08, 2018 8:57 pm

He keeos watching and decided not to interfere. Eleesha was enjoying it for sure even melli seemed to enjoy it. It was better than he could plan for and melli was why. He really liked her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 08, 2018 9:10 pm

Melina giggles hearing more moans and whimpers from Eleesha that two vines lower near her soaked place and lets it go where another thick vein rubs against her pussy to make Eleesha gasp. She quickly looks down seeing the thick and big vine that it was making her drip again. "H-Hey, what are you doing!? Get that thing away from mfffnnnn!"

"That't not nice.....It just wants to make you feel good..is that so hard?" she asked quietly that the tip keeps throbbing now that it moves away showing how wet Eleesha became. it lines up with her pussy as Eleesha struggles in the hold of them. Melina only smiled before it slams into her deep that a lump shows in her stomach. A weak cry leaves Eleesha's lips but she felt it throbbing inside of her inner belly till she feels it pull out of her almost and slam back inside.

The thrusts made her move against the floor but it only caused moans to leave her throat drooling heavily now. Hearing the wet noises coming from her dirty pussy that Melina purrs watching since Brandon got a clear view of the vine ramming into Eleesha harder by the second.

"Ahhhh....w..wait...it's..mmmmm..the vein is...g..going to.....hhaaaa..it's pushing so deep inside of me...m..my pussy won't be the same if y...you don't....nnnggg.......*Groans deeply clawing the floor*"

"Just bear with it.....I think my doctor is loving the view...I can tell he is." she said licking her lips but hears Eleesha's moaning and sees her drool on the ground under her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 08, 2018 9:18 pm

He noticed she was using the hard version for maximum effect and warched her technique. Elesha was moaning and squirming tryong to get free but her weakness was already holding her back. Over time the vines grow thicker making eleesha moan worse as her pussy were thoroughly violated. The vine didnt show any mercy like melli was punishing eleesha.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 08, 2018 9:23 pm

Melli giggled seeing this but licked her fingers and lips, enjoying the sight but wonders if Brandon is too. Seeing the other doctor get pleasure from a subject like her. She moves in closer watching Eleesha's moans getting out of control that she lowers one vine down to stroke and rub against her place. She screams out right away twitching and shaking that her pussy was opening and closing now.

The vines kept messing and punishing her for a while that Brandon gulps seeing veins slamming into Eleesha again. Melina only lowers down to lick and bite on the breasts to later squeeze on them. She already had bouncy breasts and Melina thinks it's precious. She turns away from Melina trying to get away but Melina stops her using the vines as they continues slamming and pushing into the females and others that lived.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 08, 2018 9:35 pm

Brandon waited until eleesha was at her limit and continuing would be dangerous. He didnt use the innercom he opened the cel and walked in
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 08, 2018 9:48 pm

The vines wouldn't stop and were growing seconds later till Brandon pushes a button to tie Melina up again while he goes to check on Eleesha. She was pale and dazed out but she didn't suffer anything too powerful on her. He slowly made sure she was alright but Eleesha coud mutter only for a couple hours.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 08, 2018 10:14 pm

Well melli you demonstrated that you are indeed learning the lessons. But twll me. Why didnt you pleasure yourself at the same time im curious." He said after assesing that eleesha was going to recover fully in the next room. He had returned to her cell and closed him inside woth her sitting to ask.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 08, 2018 10:19 pm

"I don't know master. I guess my body was already aroused but not badly aroused. I want to....play with myself so mch...but I missed your touch sir.." she squirms in her seat but felt really damp that he could hear it. Melina was already aroused but hotter now before all this. She wanted to show to her doctor she learned her lesson and waited till she could speak to him like this.

"So you held back a little...." he said seeing her shaking. Her pussy was burning up so badly, Melina was already getting close to breaking free of her sealing to get near Brandon and pleasure him. He only sighed and writes some things down but sets it over on the table as Melina shook.

"But...aren't you happy doctor? I did a good thing....I wanted to make you happy and excited.." she said noticing his pants as it. It twitched a bit that told her his member was getting hard again but she slowly crawls over to him try find the family but also remembers about the small date this evening. He writes the information down but he sees her squirming again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed May 09, 2018 6:59 pm

As she got closebto him she gasps and winced leting out a moan. He hd suddenly reachef out andgrapped her breast squeezing. "Trying to sneak up while im distracted huh. God for you heres your reward for clever thinking." He said squeezing hard before letting go. She moaned out loudly and burned hotter as her face flushed and strwamed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 09, 2018 9:45 pm

"Awww, what's wrong? You're face is so flustered and red now. I wonder if I did something to make you feel this way." he asked to look at her face but she slowly feels more weaker now to where her body was squirming even if he only had her breast. She whimpers loving the tight grip he got but slowly reaches trying to touch his pants. He only hits the other breast to make her cry out once more.

"Haahh...hhaaa..d...doctor is so...m..mean...teasing me this way. Why can't I play with m...my doctor too? I'm so wet and hot right now.....I want....e..everything...please.." she begs to him but Brandon only smirked to look at her while feeling her burning up and even squirming on the ground in front of him. Seeing her place dripping with juices it just made her feel more lustful in wanting him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:52 am