Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu May 10, 2018 1:40 am

He ran afinger up her slit making her moan and shiver from hsi touch. "I see you are veey wet and hot down there. You want everything huh?" He smiles and stands up she gulped seeing his pants torn bu his half transformation then the transformation focused on his member making it impossible.

"Are you sure this is everything and if i remember you broke last time i used this." He lightly took the tip and pressed it against her slit without pushing inside. Sje moans and tries to move to feel more but she whines when she discovered she couldnt move at all.

"Yes everything e-even that monster of a demon cock. I want it inside to ravage me and reshape me to fit it. Please doctor fuck me or let me move so i can pleaudr eypu haa i need it" he smiles more and pushes it harder against her slit thretening to push inside but not really doing it. She whines and strains feeling it pressing and he stopped once more as she panted louder.

"I see. So you do want me to break you. Over and over again i bet. "

"Y-yes doctor please the heat is worse" she felt him take her legs in his hands and move them wide open for him he rubs the length against her slit letting her feel for hers3lf how deep it wpuld go then he pushed it against her belly to show how deep it would go. The thpught of it going inside like that mad eher dazed and hot. Weak from her heat shw didnt notice him pulm away until the tip was forced inside her.

She screams as her pussy was forced open beyond its capacity and groans as he moves the tip worling her opening more before pushing deeper that the tip was inside. He let her body react and shw threw her head back screaming and moaning in mixed pleasure as he violated her and strained her pussy that it was threatening to nrwak at any second. And he kust started.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 10, 2018 6:13 pm

Brandon could see her twitching and whimpering now but sees Brandon holding her hips while watching her. She looked so lost right now that he wanted to break her as soon as possible but he only twitched inside of her to see her panting now. Brandon slowly pulls out of her to leave the tip inside but she winces feeling that to gripping the ground or pillow near by.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri May 11, 2018 8:26 pm

He pushes his hips harder and faster his heart pounding and his breath getting heavy
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 11, 2018 8:33 pm

"Mfffmmmmmm~"His cock felt way more bigger than last time but Melina only tightens her grip on the pillow. Feeling her own wet slit taking his demon sized member deeper and deeper. She wanted to hold onto him but he keeps moving his hips to hear her yelp and whimper again thanks to him. He wouldn't so mercy to her and he groans holding her legs apart and pulls her in closer to him.

"What's wrong mmmm? Is my little subject feeling a little shy? Or am I too much for you?" he groans against her neck but she gasped from his kisses and grip on her thighs. He was bucking his hips more and more that she groans out feeling him moving deep. She moans out softly feeling that but the pleasure just burns all inside of her. Feeling her womb and inner walls stretching to his mass.

"N..nothing is mmmmm wrong doctor haaaaaa~ Nothing is w..wrong at all. I just w..want to keep doctor happy. Letting him do whatever he wishes w..with me. *tries spreading thighs more for him* Please master...k..keep ahhhhh~" he keeps moving into her but holds her closer to watch her moan and groan from how deep he got inside. Her breasts moving a little with slight bounces and jiggles.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri May 11, 2018 9:04 pm

He didnt need to hear what she had to say he planned to keep going. As her moans grew louder he slammed inside harder. He wasnt planning on stopping until he burst inside and he started to groan from the heat between them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 12, 2018 7:29 pm

She cries out feeling hotter and weaker now that her body was coated in sweat again as Brandon thrusts into her. Melina whimpers looking up at Brandon as he thrusts against her but it only made her feel more hotter now feeling her insides clenching down on his cock. He groans gripping her hips but he only keeps thrusting forward more and more into her while gripping her butt next.

"Ahhhh....ahhhhh......a..ahhhh~" he was getting deeper and deeper inside of her but Melina feels her own pussy twitching and dripping again. The sensation of desires burning within her stomach as his member twitches and throbs inside of her. He wanted to release inside of her but not yet. He will mark her till he could take her over and over again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat May 12, 2018 7:48 pm

He gtoans slamming faster and leaning over her body. His sweat drips off him landing on her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 12, 2018 8:32 pm

She gasps out feeling that but she groans out wanting to feel more of him, bucking her hips back against him. Melina could feel him throbbing inside of her that she claws at the bed before he pulls her closer still slamming his hips towards her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 13, 2018 5:30 pm

He suddely burst inside making her scream out as her belly stretched from his release. Panting he shakes and it pumped her full to overflowing. Her body jolted as she burst at the same time and she fell limp. He was still panting as she twitched and when he cuaght his breath she screams worse feeling his cock stab the back of her womb again. Her belly swam with his cum and spilled as he started to ram into her again harder and faster than before.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 13, 2018 5:37 pm

Melina kept moaning and crying out heavily feeling this but she couldn't move from the rough pounding. Brandon felt so good inside of her tight small pussy that she was sitting up thanks to him. He groans thrusting more harder into her that she was crying out drooling again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 15, 2018 11:41 pm

His hips jackhammer as he starts to lose it and go all out. It thobbed inside her and she was making a mess trying to hold it all. His thrusts were too strong and she keeps spilling even as he was going as hard and fast as he could.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 16, 2018 6:18 pm

"Ahhhhh..ahhhhhh..m..master is going so r..rough. He's going to split my i..insides apart if he don't maaahhhhh!!" she sits up quickly to grip the blankets under her hands but feels him groaning from her clamping down on his member. She was already getting tighter now and it left him pounding away at her.

"You feel so good. You're tight wet pussy is clamping down on my cock so much. It feels so good.." He groans out loving the heat between them that he was holding her hips more and lifting her up on both knees. He knew they were doing this for a while and she was already groaning, moaning, and drooling like crazy feeling more pleasure being shown.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu May 17, 2018 12:01 am

As he goes all out she burst a few times cumming hard and losing a bit of her mind to the thing inside her. It hit her hard and deep inside aw well as stretching her out inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 17, 2018 5:21 pm

She feels him hugging her tightly but Melina just grows more heated that he was kissing and nipping her ear. Brandon and Melina panted at the same time but he was nuzzling against her body to feel how hot and warm she was when stuffing her full of his hot cum.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu May 17, 2018 6:27 pm

He burst again flooding her to her breaking point.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 17, 2018 7:10 pm

She gasped feeling that but her body sits up crying out feeling his out burst of hot cum. Brandon pulls her towards him still keeping his hips pressed against her butt, feeling his member throbbing while filling her up more and more. Both him and her panted at the same time but he groans loving the tightness she was giving him to move his hands up against her back and then down.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu May 17, 2018 7:13 pm

Haa so tell me. Do you need punishment or are you going to behave? If you behave ill let you take my cock any time you wish." He said in her ear keeping clsoe
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 17, 2018 7:27 pm

Melina was trying to regain her thoughts and senses from what he did to her but she only blushes a little more feeling more heated now. The power that flows through her mind made Brandon grip her chin and turn her head to see his eyes. He looked so dangerous like this but he only kisses her lips once to make her whimper against them.

"Well? Are you going to behave? Or not?" he asked once more to tighten his hold on her but she moans loving the roughness from him.

"Haahhh...hhaaa...Y..Yes." She whispered but he grips her tighter that made her moan even louder again.

"Say it again.....I want to hear it." he orders that his cock was throbbing inside of her that made her juices spill out even more.

"Yes Master....yes doctor I've learned my lesson. I won't be naughty ever again..I'll be a good subject to you.." she said panting heavily against his lips but he rubs her cheek to give more sweeter gentle kisses that she blushes more.

"Good pet....you're doctor is pleased with your words.." he said but leans in close to kiss and make out with her. Their tongues swirling against one another to make her shiver.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu May 17, 2018 7:43 pm

He smiles and pulls back moving out of her. Her body spilled most of it out of her from so much being inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 17, 2018 8:08 pm

She falls on the bed dazed and tired before Brandon lays near her to pet the top of her head. She looked so precious like this but Brandon is happy that she was able to understand. He didn't want to punish her too hard but maybe she likes it that way. He will figure that out later but for now, she was to rest.

He stays with her for a couple minutes to being two hours that she was sleeping now and Brandon taking a shower. In some time, Eleesha was cooking something for him and her. Even something for Melina when she wakes up. Brandon explained the status and is happy that Melina is well again. She was able to stay true to her word and listen to her doctor.

"I'm glad you were able to work it out. I guess Melina was just out of it." she said but Brandon remained silent after drinking some coffee after some time. He was happy for the time but glad that she showed her loyalty.

"Their wasn't no issue of the matter. Just had to re show her of where her loyalty lies."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri May 18, 2018 6:32 pm

Eleesha looked at yhe screen and wished she could be his subject. She also wamted tp help melli get used to vlaimimg him on het own bevausr he liked it when a wimam gives herself freely tp him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 18, 2018 8:34 pm

"I know what you're thinking. Yes, even if Melina said she will obey me from now on and do what she desires, I have to make sure she keeps her word. Even from the events, I know subjects tend to forget later on. Which is why you are going to still be helping me but if you do, I'll help you just the same." he said checking Melina's status records. Everything from before was going back up but slowly.

He shows Eleesha the same papers which she looked at to see the red warning lines were not there but a light red. Even from the progress, Eleesha did want to help her to her strongest point without something else happening. When she sets the papers down, Eleesha sees Melina sleeping in her cell from the recording camera in her cell.

"So what do you plan on doing with her now? True, you got her normal again but..don't you need to redo the lessons you showed her from before?" she asked but Brandon thinks about it but didn't have the answer. The testings he did with her still remained but they would be buried or just ignored. With him reminding her of who she belongs to, they could be a bit more stronger now than the last time.

"That's for another time. For now, I will keep checking her status till it becomes where it was before. You can keep a eye on her and if something happens, get me.." he said turning to do some re checking as Eleesha lets out a sigh and checks on the monitors again. Melina was sleeping so it was rather silent right now. That till she wakes up.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat May 19, 2018 8:47 pm

He did plan to do the lessons again but this time with eleesha. He had an idea for eleesha to be a subject a few times and administering mellis lessons othee times. He had hoped to make them both his subjects before this was over.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 19, 2018 9:52 pm

The thought if it made him wonder of the results of this. He almost could see it now; Eleesha being a formal doctor sitting on her hands and knees. Looking up to him as she was panting in and out in heat. Her body dressed in what he wishes to see her in and obey whatever his command was. Melina being the usual subject but this time she isn't holding back. She would do everything in her power to please him.

No shyness or worry would stop her from getting what she wanted, even when it came to protecting and begging under his power to keep him happy. Brandon even grew curious to the mating sessions. He could see Eleesha and Melina on their knees while reaching to his pants to get them off. Their eyes showing off some lustful expression wanting them. He would feel Eleesha leaving kisses and strokes while Melina was rubbing his balls. Feeling the need of wanting his cum.

He felt his member throb in his pants from the thought but knew that would be the start of it. Right now, he needed rest and knew dreams will follow. However, for this night, he will dream peacefully because Melina was back to normal again and not always trying to push away from him. He wanted true loyalty from her and Eleesha.

With a tired yawn leaving his lips, He saw it was getting late now. He wanted to get up in time for the testings and staying up isn't one of them. When he checked the monitor in his office one last time, he heads to his bedroom for bed. Brandon shuts the door when getting inside and goes to take a quick shower in a couple minutes. He took care of his erection in the shower while wanting release after a couple more minutes. He then leaves the bathroom with a towel and gets dried up and dressed.

Brandon gets in his bed, covers his body with a thick blanket since it was a little cool tonight. He turns to the side and goes ahead with getting ready to sleep. The though of the two of them still lingers in his mind before shutting his eyes to sleep a little later. Eleesha was already in her room sleeping after checking the monitor but he did the same while shutting his eyes.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon May 28, 2018 1:30 am

That night boyh melli and eleesha felt the burning hunger deep between their legs. It disturbed their dreams with their wild fantasies.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:00 am