Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 28, 2018 8:39 pm

Eleesha was sleeping under the covers while looking a bit more tired but she squirms under the blanket. She blushes to keep herself closed up but whimpers from the dream of Brandon touching and holding her. Leaving small kisses against her body while she was being treated rough. A light moan leaves her lips but turns in her sleep.

Melli on the other hand was still sleeping but she was squirming and moving around but having her own dreams. She imagine her doctor doing a normal test but while she was doing the test, she feels him behind her with both hands resting on his shoulders. She didn't know what he was planning before feeling something going over her wrists and eyes. He picked her up in his arms and carries her away to a desk that was in the back. Melina struggles with getting loose but he forces her legs apart and rips away the shorts.

She feels him attacking her skin with love bites and kisses while she moans out softly. He wasn't being mean. He was hungry again but this time, he wasn't showing mercy due to the bites and grips of his hands.

Both Melina and Eleesha moans at the same time in their sleep, muttering Brandon's name.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:46 pm

His sleep was dreamless but his mind was not idle. He seemed to not dream that night. When he woke up he discovered that he was restless and his dreamless sleep held no recovery for him or peace. As he walked yhrough the moving hallway that dresses him when he is lazy, he yawns and looks in on mellis camera. He saw her tossing and turning in her heated dreams moaning lightly as her dreams continued the whole night. He blinked a few times sipping a cup that was handed to him by a robot and he spit it out on the floor.

"I said lubrication not lubricant. Tea liquor or adrenaline not motor oil." He said as the robot arm buzzed in response delivering a new cup. Brandon smelled it and sips before gulping it down. He turned the monitor in his office on and set it to track eleesha.

She was already awake and getting ready. He notived her skin was wetter as she straightened up putting her panties on then a bra. He chaged the monitor back to melli to let eleesha have her privacy. She had woken up and was heated and red from her dream. She hears the camera mount rotate to veiw her better and she blushes covering her chest and hiding under the covers. He thought it was adorable and buzed the com.

"So little red hiding hood what were your dreams?" He asks making her shiver as she tried to resist but she couldnt fight the wave of pleasure his sexy yone gave her this time. She quivers revealing only her shy red face to answer him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:53 pm

Brandon saw that but wonders how precious she was right now. Seeing how she lays in bed covering herself up like it was too embarrassing to see. She only knew he could do this to her but make it so embarrassing to say a thing now. Brandon kept silent waiting for a response but she just pouts to look away once more.

"Well, are you going to tell me my little one? Or do I need to-"

"N-No, it's fine. My dreams are as normal as many so it shouldn't worry you.." she said still covering herself with the blanket but Brandon thought that was precious. Her face still was shown but he didn't say anything while she remained in bed covered by the blanket.

"Seems my little one is very shy. I hope you will open yourself to me soon.." he said but she only blushes a little more to see him not saying anything. A smile just shows on his face from that till she hid once more. Brandon drinks more of his coffee till he smiled.

"My precious is adorable. I will be doing some question tests today so be sure you are ready.." he said but Melli only nods.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:49 pm

First you dodged it. So ill ask again. What was your drem it clearly wasnt normal." He smiles look8ng at her his tone sent shivers of want down her spine
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:49 pm

She tightens her grip in the sheets that cover her body but knowing the doctor, he had a limit of being patient. Trying to calm her body and heat down, Melina only looks up at the camera and answered his question. "My dreams were....very heated. My dream starts off with you doctor doing a normal test but it's just me and you. While I was doing the test, I was hoping I was doing the test correctly...." she said quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

"I see. Your dreams begins as you said. Keep going please...What happened after that..I want all the details of what happened and when." he said but she only blushes to do as he said.

"Y-you didn't seem disappointed about it but I went ahead on with doing more of my test. How-however, before I could do the next test you gave me...I feels you behind me with both hands resting on my shoulders. I didn't know what you were planning before feeling something going over my wrists and eyes." She said but he smiled waiting and wishing to hear more.

"And? What did I do?"

She blushes a deep red again but didn't say anything else after that. However, she regained her mind to keep going. "Then y-you picked me up in your arms and carried me away to a desk that was in the back. I started to struggle with getting loose but you forces my legs apart and rips away the shorts.she panted but felt the whole dream in her mind, already feeling wet just by thinking about it. She felt the itch burning and wanted to pleasure herself under the sheets with him watching her. He thought she was sexy this way but keeps his desires down.

"And then?"

"T-then I feel you attack my skin with love bites and kisses while I begin moaning out softly. I knew you weren't being mean. You grew hungry again but this time, you wasn't showing mercy due to the bites and grips of your hands. I squirmed and tried to get free but you forced me to feel how b-big you were....." she said whispering the last part but Brandon presses the button once more.

"I didn't hear you precious but I'll let it slide. Now, what happened then? Did it feel really good that its almost like right now? How big was it?"

"R-really big....I felt it throb in my hands while you made me stroke you. Feeling just how aroused you became because of me and the thought got me blushing. I wanted to give you that pleasure but you were thrusting in my hands before kissing me. You're groans and growls were so h-hot...I...I couldn't control myself....however my dreams started shifting to you making me keep the clothes on and lowers your pants and underwear. You took the tip and rubs it against my wet folds.....you were so hot..I...I almost......came. But before you were able to cum, I woke u-up......because you didn't even push inside of me..."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:45 pm

He saw how heated she was and delivered the final blow. She was shak8ng trying to resist her urge to pleasure herself. "And what if i told yu you dream made my big. Would you wish forvme to open those pussy lips and force it inside?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:59 pm

She shivers hearing his words but the fingers twitched from the itch burning in her lower stomach. Feeling and wanting him inside of her only made Melina moan. Brandon knew she was getting over heated again which turned him on even more. He made sure not to do anything to show himself losing it but she couldn't see him. "Well? Would you my pet?"

"I w-would haaa love it. I enjoy feeling you play with my wet soaked lips for you...I w-want it so badly in my dream..I can't....hold back.." she said dazed with her fingers shaking against the lips but pushes against her opening where more juices spill out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:25 pm

He smiles seeing the jiuces drip pit. "Veey well then" he pushes a vutton making a machine rise from the floor it was a tall throbbing member on a vibrating pad. "If ypu truly want me inside and aying witb those pussy lips then take that deeply and fuck it while it vibrates inside you. Even if you cum yoi cant stop until i say." He saud as it vibrated and she saw it spinning like a drill as well.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:21 pm

She blushes seeing that but slowly turns to face it. Her eyes widen seeing how thick and big it was that Melina gulps stroking herself more that more juices stain the bed. With no fight in her, Melina gets up slowly and crawls over to it that she stood up and strokes the large member. "I-it's so big....it's almost like master's own....*drooling* s-so big.." she said shaking now but moves closer to hold it up and rubs the tip against her pussy lips. Already it felt hot but she keeps rubbing it against her to get it slippery for her.

Minutes later, she stops stroking herself and pushes the tip of the member into her as it stretches. Melina moans out lustfully feeling how thick the tip was but this only made her burn up even more before drooling again. The heated sensation just messes with her mind but also caused her body to burn up even worse to force more of the limb member into her pussy. A lump was seen in her lower stomach till she gets the rest in by slamming in inside. She screams out leaning back but was shaking thanks to it.

Brandon smiled seeing this till he pushes the button that makes the limb spin inside of her pussy while slamming into her. She screams out clawing at the ground feeling that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:45 pm

Is spun roughly as her heat caused the bumps on its side to extend stretching her worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:42 pm

"Gahhhhh!! M-Master!! Master the member is growing so much. The tiny bumps mmmmm are causing me to e..expand! I want more please..let me have more!!" she screams out while slamming on the toy given to her. Brandon saw just how wet she was but her breasts bouncing a little too. Melina just lays back on the bed, feeling the toy giving her as much pleasure as she wishes here. Brandon kept an eye on her but hearing and seeing her like this was pretty hot.

She lowers her head down while moaning out his name, wanting Brandon to take her again before crawling to one of the camera's working. Her breasts pressed up against the wall while panting hard against the barrier that's put up. One of his hands lowers down to stroke his member that was half hard.

He got a clear view of her pussy and it was all his. A heavy blush shows up on her face till she screams out. All Melina did was slam her hips down with the toy to groan out, one hand gripping her babies. "Ahhhhh!!!! ahhhhhhh!!!! Oh g-annnnnnnhh!!! The member has thrusts and slam hard inside of me that she was drooling leaning her head wanting to feel even more aroused in wanting more..."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:32 am

He made it start thrusting while it vibrates and spins. It drove itself into her so hard her body jolted from the force.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:45 pm

She couldn't control her screaming and moaning feeling this going on before it made Melli drool on the ground. Melina wanted more and more but started slamming back against the toy that was vibrating and spinning inside of her. Melina tried her best not to go over board but she was already dripping wet for Brandon to see. Her pussy just took the hard treatment from the toy that her lips were parted and eyes shut. The face flustered a red color.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:57 pm

"doctor maboroshi i..." eleesha had just walked ib and saw melli on her belly as the toy started to reach its limit to how strong it could push 8nside her. Eleesha saw the machine on maximum then brandon rubbing himself to the state melli was in.

Melli was going to burst and eleesha was heated just from seeing this.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:45 pm

"............" She blushes seeing him stroking himself while panting in and out with groans mixed in his tone. Already throbbing in heat wanting his pet but he wanted to keep testing without getting distracted by this. Eleesha gulps seeing this but hearing Melina's moans and screams in her cell from the computer.

She saw her slamming her hips back against the quick moving member but noticed that it was sparking a bit. Seems her over heated lust was breaking the little machine she was getting pleasure from. A little more and it would break down but Melina didn't care. She was laying on the ground moaning and screaming out Brandon's name with the slamming of her butt and hips.

"Such a naughty girl.." Brandon said while watching the screen with her on it. Already he sees just how lost she gets when getting pleasure but Melina didn't seem to mind while slamming back against the machine till it rubs against her spot. She lets out a loud moan shaking badly but spreads her pussy a bit more.

"So good! It's slamming into me so much right now..I d-don't know how much longer I can hold it! Come on ahhhhh make me cum! Make me cum!" she said with one hand resting on her hip to force herself down on it. The sparks flew from the machine as Brandon squeezes his member again. He was already seeing how wet she was and aroused to almost climaxing. He wanted to so take her but this is a test and she was really giving it her all.

"Ahhhh my poor pussy is..such a slippery mess, I want to cum so much...hahhhh I want to..mmmmmm!! Y-Yes, right there! Keep slamming down there on that spot!" she begs with one arm under her breasts and held them up. Brandon sees her breasts and nipples as she was still slamming down more.

Eleesha was shocked seeing how strong Melina was before she started quickening her thrusts till Melli screams out looking more lost in pleasure. Melina stops moving before squirting hard on the member as it then breaks down inside. She panted while drooling but was squirting hard to leave a big puddle.

Brandon sees her naughty pussy clamp around the broken member machine but it showed she was getting too powerful and lustful for machines to calm her down. She needed someone alive and human. Not some machine. She stood up slowly but feels the member pop out and break on the ground but she was shaking now lowering one hand to rub herself feeling her juices spilling under her.

Brandon panted now but looks down seeing how hard and big he was before noticing Eleesha standing there with a shocked expression on her face.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:38 pm

"That was..." eleesha said sliwly trying to keep hwr hwad clear.

That was a regular test before i brought you on. And shes only getting hungrier."he reied as eleesha gulped and shivered. He saw melli slowly starting to get up to drink some water since her throat ws dry and he smirked dwciding to give eleesha a show. He buzzwd the innercom.

"Subject i have a gift for you for behaving so well you get to drink your favorite treat." He said it slyly but melli heard that and remembers how thick hot and tasty his cum was and she purrs.

"I get masters cum? No lies?" She was really wanting it now that he said that and he confirmed it. Eleesha was shocked that ahw could do more and he walked into the cell as he was to show melli how big and hard she made him.

"See melli you do this to me being a good girl" she kisses it then licks the side it was throbbing and hot ready for her as she kisses and licks it slowly to gather her courage.

"Doctor is so hot and big. I want it to beeak me mm but my treat cones first." She said in her daze and slowly starts to suck the sides.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:44 pm

"I know that my pet but you have to get your treat first before playing with me. You do want your treat don't you?" he said petting the top of her head to hear Melina moan from the touch. He was so nice to her, giving a present for being good. She used her fingers to move against his member and leaves more kisses on the sides.

Brandon groans loving how her lips felt but Eleesha blushes seeing this to grip the clipboard in her hands. At first she didn't want to do this due to another female being here. Now, it seems that Melina looked past that and wants him no matter what.

"Why don't you take a seat over there Eleesha? You can watch all you want.." he said while moving some of Melli's hair out the way to show Eleesha how Melina licked and kissed his length slowly. She did as he said, sitting down to blush and remain silent for this. Hearing Melina purring again to lower down kissing and licking his balls to stroking his length even slower now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:20 am

Eleesha sits down and pretends not to watch but she couldnt look away too long. He grians from melli and those groans made it hard on both melli and eleesha. Melli sucks the tip and mons loving how it throbbed against her tongue
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:20 pm

He didn't touch her head or move as she was licking and kissing his neck before slowly burning up. Her other fingers twitched wanting to pleasure herself but she only burns hotter to lick the bottom of his member. Her tongue got him slick and wet before she moves in closer to kiss and suck the top. He groans with a moan that grew louder, feeling her warm lips tighten around his length.

"Mmmmm such a good subject...dose your doctor taste that good?" he teased but she whines feeling him throb in her mouth. She only sucks harder to squeezing him in response. Eleesha didn't look again but she was shivering again to feel a little wet from all she's seeing.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:14 pm

He groans and starts to pant feeling melli and eleesha glanced over trying to fight the urge to look
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:01 pm

Melina only licks and storks him even more that her hand and fingers got wet a little. She keeps her lips close to his length, looking up at her doctor that was groaning in pleasure. He watches her licking and kissing his member while Eleesha didn't say anything or looked. How in the world was the subject like this? Has pleasure really made her become this dedicated to him? With a nervous expression, Eleesha takes a sneak peek to them.

She saw Melina stroking his cock again but her tongue moves up against the side while squeezing his balls. He lets out another groan of pleasure before watching her licking around the tip. He hisses feeling her squeeze his cock again before lowering her lips to kiss the tip again.

"mmmmmm~ So cute...you must really want me happy don't you, Melli? You're hot wet tongue really is making me feel good.." he said but she slowly blushes to hear that but gently licks the length again while stroking his cock even faster now that another moan leaves his lips. Eleesha looks away while hearing Melina's noises and Brandon's moans that her own panties and place was soaked a little. She just did her best to ignore the noise but Melina moves closer to look at her doctor.

"Haahhh...hhaaaa...aaaaallmmmm...*begins slurping on tip*..mmmm....mmmmm..."

"*Groans feeling that* M..Melina....." his hand reaches up to touch the top of her head but feels her warm lips closed on his tip before she moves her head down to suck on him. His cock burns against her tongue. She slowly licks against it but strokes him even slowly to earn another hot moan. She already was growing aroused to wiggling her hips from the feeling but she was flushed and hot wanting more of him.

"Come on, that's a good girl....lick me a little more...ugghhhh....ssssssssss...that's it........*pets her head now but moves her head closer to him*" he tries getting deeper but feels her move closer to bob her head slowly to take more of him. His thick hot cock now pushing a bit more into her mouth. She shuts her eyes still moving her head but slurping loudly trying to give him as much pleasure as she can.

'I..I don't get it..how in the world is she so calm with this? Sucking him off like it's nothing. Even if the view is...a..arousing it shouldn't be......no, what am I saying? They must have been doing this longer than any of the others...she is giving it his all..wanting to really get pleasure.......*felt wet now to see her drooling while sucking him off* H-He must taste good if she's that hungry for it..' she though seeing Melina slurping louder and louder before she feels him groaning and moaning to thrust into her gently. His hands reaching to rub her breasts.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:45 pm

She moans feeling the thrusts and his hands squeezing and pulling on her breasts before pushing hard on them. She took his slow thrusts and slurped as it moves out of he rmouth. She looked up at him with the hungriest face ever her eyes begging for his cum to flood her mouth and throat. Eleesha saw the hunger and felt a hunger between her legs as she tried to resist watching. Her resistence was failing because she was watching and getting wetter
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:18 pm

Brandon didn't do anything but places one hand on the top of Melina's head and begins to hold it still. She didn't get what he was planning till he was slamming into her face with his cock thrusting into her throat. She groans and chocked on it as Eleesha was shocked. How in the world is Brandon so brutal with her and yet he's stuffing her throat with no chance of air? She was about to say something but looks to Melina again. She didn't seem to push him away. She didn't fight him. All she did was grow wetter that the puddle was growing and her face flustered with Brandon making some animal growling noises.

Her throat was tightening up around his cock and she seems to really be out of it too. It felt like he was getting sucked into her mouth but he keeps thrusting into her throat harder and harder. His cock throbbing hard from the inside of her throat but she didn't pull him away. Melina just pulls him in closer to lick the base and push his hips forward taking him deeper.

"*Groans lustfully* So tight...you're throat feels too good.." he panted as Melina whines wanting to give more of his treat. He saw that but only bucks into her face and throat more while making himself draw closer and closer. Melina could tell he was drawing close that she strokes and rubs his cock seeing him quickening his thrusts and bucks.

"...........*Flustered*"

"Ahhh...ahhhh...nmmmm..*thrusting harder* It's so good. Your mouth and tongue is way too much....nggghhhhh....." He was willing to cum but Melina moves her body closer to hold his thighs, slowly licking and stroking his cock, it throats in her that getting close.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:39 am

As he started to throb more heavily she took it as deeply down her throat as she could just in time to feel his heavy load burst inside her mouth. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she gulped the heavy thickness down even as it pumped down her throat.

Careful not to spill a single bit she slurped as she cleaned his cock in one deft movement with her head. She gasped for air and touched her lips as her eyes returned to normal. She eyes his heavy throbbing member hungrily. The floor beneath her was wet and eleesha saw that melli had cum violently a few times while gulping down his cum. He panted heavily and seemed to relax.

Eleesha couldnt look away from his throbbing meat. It stood harder than before and he gave them a smile. "Melli i want to give my cock to your pussy. Lie on your back with your legs open as wide as you can. " melli wasted no time in following his order and eleesha was forced by brandon to see how badly mellis pussy was begging for attention.

Brandon strapped eleeshas head to the chair and taped her eyes open and mouth shut so she would watch. "Melli im going to slam it in as brutal as i can. You are going to tell me what tou feel and how good it is. Make sure to be the dirtiest moaner and speaker so doctor eleesha knows exactly what im doing to you. "

"Yes doctor you have my sworn vow. I will do exactly as you command." Melli said as her pussy leaks more wetness. His command brought her close to another orgasm.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:01 pm

He only moves in closer to show his smile, watching how she lays on her back like this. Exposing her pussy to him while looking sexy than she already was. Brandon gets close to see her pussy dripping wet and hungry as Melli blushes from his gaze. This made Brandon stroke his member for her while Eleesha still keeps looking away blushing to see this.

"Is this what you want? Do you want your doctor to ram this thick hot meat inside of your pussy?" he asked while seeing her squirming and blushing again. She felt more aroused again to make her whole body sweat. "Y-Yes sir..I want it..I want my doctor....I want you..s..so much..." she panted heavily while spreading her pussy open for it.

".............."

"Haaa...hhaaa..."

"So honest..." he said but sees her reaching to take hold of his member to press the tip against her soaked open pussy. She purrs feeling the slick head against it but she only blushes again to pant hot and drool to him. It felt way too good for her and she only whines liking it even more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:54 am