Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:01 pm

He slammed it inside filling her up right away. His groan echoes in her head as his hips moves out slowly only to slam back inside as soon as it was out. Her juices spillout on the bed soaking it as sh3 burst ewch time he filled her belly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:05 pm

Brandon groans loving how hot and tight she was, feeling her pussy spilling out more juices again. He only loved feeling how tighter she gets when slamming into her pussy like this. He just reaches for her breasts to squeeze them with the nipple showing a bit. Brandon lowers his head to lower down to lick around it as she gasped with a moan.

"Ahhhh ahhhhh y-yes!!! Lick my nipples doctor. Please ravish my body for your d-desires. Please punish me!" she moans out to him but Brandon only grips her breasts tighter slamming into her slowly but deeply. Eleesha didn't know what to say about this but she blushes to see just how horny she got from this. Squirming in her seat feeling her own slit getting wet from the moans she heard from Melina. To the thrusts Brandon did while treating her like a pet. It was toxic but hot.

"Such a naughty subject. Do you like my cock that much!?" he groans slamming into her.

"Y-Yes sir! I love your cock! I love my doctor's cock! Keep ramming that meat stick into my mushy pussy! Fill me upp ahhhhhhhhh!!" she moans out loudly again but Brandon moans loving how she sounded right now. Even Eleesha was able to see his cock moving in and out of her pussy while she grips the sheets crying out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:01 pm

He smiles and groans granting her request and stwpping it uo so his hips jackhammer then smow to have a brwak before going again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:08 pm

She leans her head back feeling her pussy burning and dripping heavily on the ground. She only felt more hotter as Brandon kept slamming into her, groaning out in pleasure. The pleasure just grew more worse now before that it felt like he would rip her apart. Brandon groans holding her down while slamming his hips down against her while she leans her head back moaning out and drooling. Eleesha was shocked seeing this but she only gulps.

"N-No way...he's pounding into her like i-it's nothing....s..so deadly but...so arousing..my pussy is getting wet just hearing them....ugh, why? Why is this happening?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:38 pm

Wjen his hips pick up speed again melli screams in heated pleasure making eleesha dazed in wanting a share in it. Brandin groans and keeps going even when melli explodes under him his hips thrust into her with hard wet slaps that cause her body to burst each thrust earning him a scream of release.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:32 pm

She arches her back up off the floor, drooling and looking so lost in pleasure. Melina only presses her chest up against his own while Brandon slams into her. Each connection was a loud clap that he made sure Eleesha heard. It was loud and sharp to make her blush a deep red color. Brandon really wanted to show no mercy towards his subject to make her a wet mess under him. He keeps watching Melina's expressions before quickening his thrusts to hear more screaming.

"D-doctor's cock....doctor's cock is so thick and big..haaaaaa...it's pushing all the way inside of my pussy and womb and filling me with his love..mmmmmm...give me more of your love master. Let me have more!" she begs to him reaching to touch his cheeks. He lets her but slams into her which made Melina scream again.

"*Grunting* Just look at you, subject. Such a dirty wet mess. Your drooling and spilling your love juices all over the ground...even Eleesha is shocked to see you in such a state.." he panted while seeing the drool running down Melina's chin and her breasts jiggling each time he moves. Brandon seriously was aroused to the point of him wanting nothing else but pleasure. His hands reaches to grip her breasts and squeeze them again which made her shiver and whimper again.

"Such a bad girl...what do you have to say for your mess?" he asked while she blushes to look dazed and feel him squeezing and pulling her breasts.

"S..subject is sorry....she is very sorry for making a wet mess of herself.....doctor mmmmmm knows w-what's best for her......"

"That's right....but since you love it that much..how about I let you take over hmm?" he said to see her blushing.

"R..really?"

"Yes....right after I punish you first." he said before slamming into her again that she moans with screams feeling this. Her hands reached behind his back while feeling him slamming into her like some wild beasts.

".................."

"My dear little pet, why don't you tell Eleesha just how hard I'm thrusting into you. Tell her everything.." he said still thrusting into her as Melina was moaning and looking dazed now from all of this.

"Doctor!! Doctor i..is...so rough! He's so rough! My pussy is stretching open to become his hole only. i want my pussy to be reshaped for his cock. I w..want him...I want it so badly...mmmmmm..""

"I said full details Melina, not your feelings!" he said spanking her to make her yelp and whimper.

"Ahh!! D-doctor don't mffmmm!!! spank me! I'm sorry for disobeying you I..ahhhhhh!!" he didn't stop hitting her butt while making sure she felt everything he gave her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:30 pm

He slammed inside more violently and spanked harder as she moans and screams
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:59 pm

Brandon only keeps punishing her as long as she didn't do what he ordered her to do. Saying her feelings were alright but he wanted her to tell Eleesha just how good he was and felt right now. He could be just keep this going but making sure Eleesha saw everything he did. Another slap to the butt cheek made her yelp again but feels him throbbing inside of her while pulling her hips back near him.

He grips her arms to pull them back but she only keeps crying out with tongue hanging out from how good he felt. Brandon grunts and groans each time he thrusts into her which made it feel more arousing than normal. Eleesha just looks away from all this but it only made her panties soaked. Hearing and seeing what he was doing already aroused her but Brandon knew it. With a evil smirk, he slams into Melina again and holds her back to make her savor the feeling of his cock.

"H-huh? Doctor..w..why did you.......why did you stop? Please..k..keep going..I want more.." she tried grinding back against his lap but hisses from a bite he gave her. She already felt the pain and his tongue lapping up the blood. He groans loving the taste but still didn't move from her request.

"Not yet pet...your doctor knows you love how he feels inside of you. You're inner walls are so warm...clamping down onto my cock like it's nothing..so dirty but arousing.." he hissed into her ear while she moans again. Eleesha didn't watch but her legs squirm together needing some relief. She squirms in his arms wanting to feel more of his lust and desires before Brandon turns her head to kiss her. Right away, Melina kisses his lips back hungrily wanting him to feel his hands squeezing and rubbing her breasts.

Their kissing and moans mixed together till Brandon breaks it to see her whimpering. She wanted him but he was teasing her or holding back. The way their bodies were coated in sweat from this whole thing only told Eleesha she was used to it. Seeing him take her in pleasure made Melina purr for him.

"*Breaks kiss again* Mmmmm..I don't know what to do with you, subject. You're being so naughty right now.." he said.

"Don't care..haaa..w..want more of doctor's love..I need you..s.so much...*already getting wetter again* Please m..move again. Thrust into m..me..make me keep c..cumming doctor...I want more.." she panted against his neck to hear Brandon laugh at the sight.

"Seems she's losing it....isn't she, Eleesha?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:53 pm

Eleesha was shivering coated in sweat with her panties soaked through. She nodded unqble to speak and brandon takes ano5her thrust inside melli. It made a wet slap inside he4 and started he4 body needing more to a point she couldnt control he4self.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:00 pm

She cries out with tongue hanging out even more that she was looking happy for getting his love. Her pussy only squirting a bit more harder wanting it. His length only presses in harder and deeper to make her cry out in desire. "Ahhhhhh!!! D..doctor, please..please give me more! Keep thrusting into my nmmmmmaaa!!!!!! My poor pussy feels so full! It might rip from doctor's rough punishments!" she panted out before feeling him lift her onto his lap and slams up into her.

She moans out leaning back to feel Brandon bucking his hips up with groans and hisses. She just felt so good and tight. More tighter than usual that made him moan kissing the back. She feels that to buck and grind her hips for him while he hisses again. "Ssssss!!!!!!!"

"M..more......more....give me m..more doctor...m..make me look pregnant. Make me your slave...make m-me...ahhhhhhhh...make m..me..." she tried to say but he grips her wrists still slamming away. Eleesha looks away but she slowly felt her fingers twitching and shaking. She wanted to pleasure herself so badly to stop the burning. She moves her fingers near her skirt where some of her own juices spills out to the floor.

Brandon noticed before looking to her. "Who said you could touch yourself, Eleesha. I want you to watch me take her. Let your eyes see everything I do to her. Watch as I destroy her pussy and fill it with my hot burning cum...." he said growling to Eleesha giving out a yelp. Why did he have to sound so demanding? It's scary but also arousing to her. Eleesha whines from that but keeps her hands where he can see them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:06 pm

Melli was seeing red and her body was aching from h8s powe4ful thrusts. Her moans became weak pants and low moans of prolonged pleasure. She was already passing her limit when he bursts inside flooding he4vwith boiling cum. She felt it reshape he4 insides back to before he started his experiments even as he pulled out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:27 pm

All Melina did was scream out her climax, feeling his hot burning cum fill her womb. The flow of it only makes her purr to grind back against him. She wanted every drop inside of her reformed pussy while Eleesha felt like she came already or a little from this. Brandon panted to still holding her tightly with nips and soft bucks of the hips pushes the member inside. She gasped from that to look down drooling.

"S..sensitive...d..don't move please....or I'll cum a...again.." she whispered in his ear but Brandon lowers down to the hips and holds her. He groans feeling her insides clamping down on his cock more and more with both her juices and his hot cum were mixed together. He wanted to savor this feeling between them which still was a hot turn on.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:35 pm

He pulled out and bound melli so she couldnt interfere then advdanced on eleesha.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:42 pm

Eleesha gasped seeing him head towards her, getting up quickly and tries to leave. Brandon was too quick for her and grabs one of her arms to stop her. She struggles for a second before Brandon presses up against her from behind, still horny but aroused wanting more. "S..sir, let me go.." she said in a nervous tone.

"Why? You don't want to get pleasure as she did?.." he hissed in her ear while Eleesha looks away from him shaking.

"N..No.." she lied.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:43 pm

"I know you are lying. This tells me so" he reaches around her and touches it lightly making her worse. He kbew she couldnt hide it so why did she try? She tried to get away but he pulled her back to thw bed and chained her next to melli so melli could watch while he had his way with eleesha.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:41 pm

Melina looked really out of it from the pleasure he gave her. Seeing how her stomach was flat but not as full with his cum. She blushes to see Melina whimper to see Eleesha till she moves closer to her. "H-Hey, stay back subject. You h-have to get me out of-" she stops her words with a kiss to deepen it suddenly. She blushes from the kiss while he was holding her cheeks before making out with Eleesha.

Brandon noticed that before he reaches to break it up, hearing them panting against their lips to have Brandon chain Melina away a little more but still close. "There. You two should behave yourselves. I can't have you two being naughty now can I? Even if she's very horny in wanting more.." he said seeing Melina squirming again.

"Haahh..hhaaa....*struggles in the chains*"

"I know but you have to be good and watch..don't touch her..." he said petting Melina's head before facing Eleesha that was blushing from this. She didn't say anything else but wonders why in the world this is happening. He was already lost to pleasure and it made her really blush.

Brandon reaches to touch her cheek but Eleesha blushes even worse feeling his hand.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:42 am

He begins a slow full body massage taking his time to explore.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:03 am

Eleesha looked at Brandon silent but only feels more red now. She just made it seem more embarrassing for him to look at her. She turns her head away from as Brandon leans in closer to kiss her neck softly while she gasped suddenly. She shuts her eyes tightly feeling his lips but slowly burned up again to make it seem worse. Her place grew wetter and wetter that she panted heavily.

"Brandon, st...stop doing that...please don't....*panting heavily now* she mutters quietly to whine again. He panted more against the neck to slowly get a moan out. Brandon smiled hearing the noise but slowly kisses her neck even more to see her whining again. The pleasure between them just became more and more arousing.

"Are you alright, Eleesha? You're sweating more than usual...it's pretty precious..." he teased but that made her feel more embarrassed and red now. Brandon only went back to kissing and nipping her neck again. She slowly moans again feeling worse now and even grew wetter thanks to it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:25 pm

Eleesha let out a weak moan when the massage hut her sensitive spots. He had deliberatly saced these placed for last owing to the daxt that they turned her on the worst.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:51 am

Brandon smirked seeing and hearing the noises that left her lips. It only made him feel more aroused in wanting her too. His hands and fingers gliding against her wet soaked sweaty skin that Brandon moves his hands down her legs to still touching her. "How precious is this? I'm not inside of you but my touches are making you so arousing and hot. It's already making my cock hard Eleesha.." he said squeezing her a little.

"B-Brandon stop doing t-that..hhaahhh....your touches are.....mmmm..burning me. Please just nugghhh!!!" she felt him massaging her thigh now and giving a squeeze. He just chuckled to see this.

"Oh, I'm sorry. What was that my pet?" he said squeezing and stroking her that Eleesha moans harder leaning her head into the pillow. Melina blushing to squirm on the bed, seeing how her master took what he wanted. The thought made her want more of his pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:02 am

His fingers rub up against her slit as he smiles feeling her wetness.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:02 am

Eleesha blushes feeling his touches and rub against the lips that was already swollen from being aroused. She just turns her head away from him before she begins trying to get away from him. All Brandon did was smirk seeing this and spreads them apart to see the inside. She already was soaking wet now but it left her burning for more even if she didn't show it. Brandon sees Melina panting but squirming on the bed but his focus was on Eleesha.

"You know Eleesha, I can make this even better for you if you just give up to me and surrender to your pleasure. I'll be gentle with you.." He teased but she didn't respond to him after that before seeing him touching more and more of her spots. She lets out a soft whimper but it made him smile.

"Oh? Did that noise mean you liked it?"

"I told you mmmm n-no it didn't make me feel good. I'm going to warn you to let m..me go or else I'll..." she hisses suddenly when feeling him squeezing her sides now while she was burning up a little. The pleasure was going through her mind again and she was just squirming all on the bed. Brandon knew she was growing aroused and nothing was going to stop her which was pretty cute. All she had to do was relax and enjoy the moment between them. He will give her pleasure, weather she wanted it or not.

"You're lying again..I know you love this because your soaking wet...just look at you dripping like this..so arousing and cute too.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:14 pm

Eleesha coulsnt stay alert for much l9nger. He was really getting to her. He wanted to take her and make her fall into ljst and pleasure. He pushes his finger inside and twists it while moving it in and out
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:59 pm

She yelps feeling that but Brandon held Eleesha down as he fingers her deeply as she squirms. Brandon wanted to see more of her expressions before she started gasping in and out. Melina only blushes growing wetter in hopes he will finger her as well. However, she had to obey her doctor before Eleesha moans out squirming left and right.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:21 pm

He started oushing his other fingers in one by one twisting his wrist and spreading her wide before closeing up and oushing the bext inside

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:54 am