Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:44 pm

She yelps but Eleesha only tries to stop him but her hands were tied up. Her body burned up and her skin got soaked in sweat. Why did Brandon have to be like this? Teasing and pleasuring her body even worse that he was bucking his hands more into her that she yelps twitching.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:48 pm

His free hand fondled hear breast in eveeu way adding to her pleasure and further placing more pressure on her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:12 pm

"D..doctor this is insane..how much mmmm..longer must you keep..ughhh...ahh...keep this up? I don't know if I'm able to stay awake without passing out from the heat. The sensation you're giving off.just how...are you...oooooo...." he licks her shoulder but rubbing his cock against her now soaked panties.

"Mmmmm..Just admit it my love..I'm more....arousing to give you what you want. I'll make you moan, just let me give that to you." he said to tease her but she gulps feeling her body burning and twitching again after a while.

"Just tell me...tell me how good this feels for you..you're pussy is so set too...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:16 pm

She bjrst with a heavy loud moan then panted going limp. She was ready for his cock now but she had to ask for it this time. He was foing to mKe hee feel loads of oleasure until she begs to have it inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:13 am

She breaths in and out slowly with drool showing near her chin. Why did Brandon have to be this dangerous when it came to sex? He was like a monster, hungry for the love of his life to make them beg and moan for him. Already, he's got Melina broken but it's not look before Eleesha breaks. Brandon keeps rubbing against her pussy more to hear the slick wetness from her. He wanted to hear her ask but she only bit down on her bottom lip not sure how to ask.

"Come on, Eleesha. Just one word or a few..and I'll give you the desire you wish for." he said rubbing her breasts that made her arch her back off the bed. She didn't know what to do but this heat was already burning through her head and mind. The feeling of how thick he was isn't helping her. Seeing how the tip spills pre cum on her that Eleesha blushes still feeling Brandon's touches.

"*Panting heavily dazed*"

"Answer me, Eleesha....tell me the desire you want. Tell me what that lust filled mind wants and I'll give it to you." he said licking two fingers that slam right into her pussy. She screams out drooling worse and rattling the chains. This was only burning up between them before slowly spreads her legs more to expose Eleesha again.

".................."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:50 pm

He keeps rubbing and pushing hard and fast until he gets an answer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:55 pm

"D..doctor please...please stop doing t..that...I don't know how mmmmmm much longer I can...take this.." she whispered from the feeling but he just grips her thighs more tighter. She felt his length rubbing more against her pussy before she slowly whimpers again from the pleasure. The heated sensation just made her gasp again with a hiss of pleasure leaving Eleesha's lips.

Brandon groans loving how she felt but he only burns a little more to see this. She only begins to grow wet and sees him spreading her open now. Her pussy still dripping down till Brandon keeps rubbing against her even slower.

"But you like it right? You love feeling how thick and big I am. I know you do." he teased while feeling his throbbing member. He wanted to give her pleasure but he only wanted to show no mercy towards her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:44 am

He doesnt drop his smirk or his guard as he continues teasing her. Nelli was watching and getting effected by the teasing sincehe was doing it to maje her healous and want h8m more
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:31 pm

Melli wanted him to touch her like he was doing with Eleesha. She wanted to feel everything he could give to her with no mercy. However, Melina had to behave herself and wait till he says she can get anything. Eleesha panted then gasped feeling his hands sliding down against her thighs once more. His fingers were leaving goosebumps against her skin before she twitched again.

"You are so cute....You're already losing your mind thanks to me. Do you want me to go ahead and ram my member into you now?" he teased while she hisses from his touch. Brandon only holds Eleesha close before he stops moving his hips and parts her thighs to expose her soaked panties.

"H..Hey!"

"Look at this, Eleesha. You are so dirty and wet.....I bet you need a little..punishment." he said but reaches to grip her panties and pulls them to the side to expose her pussy. She squeaked feeling the cool breeze of his breath but Eleesha felt really embarrassed thanks to this.

"B..Brandon please don't..l..let me go please.....p..please.." she begs but Eleesha sees him move in closer that his lips almost touched her pussy wet lips. Melli whimpers with a purr, wanting him to eat her out too but as she was told, she had to wait.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 1:23 pm

Melli watches as his tip presses sgainst eleeshas opening causing her to moan and drip more. "Please haa olease dont do this ill break i knkw i will."

But isnt that what you want? Isnt that why you are here to break under me like melli did? Even now you want me but you deny yourself the pleasure you seek. This is how i broke her. No mercy even when she begged me to stop." He said to her as she looked a little scared. To punish elesha he pushed inside forcing his wau through.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 5:49 pm

She arches her back crying out from feeling his rather large thick member slam into her small pussy. Eleesha only twitches from the sting as Brandon groans from how warm she was. Slick and slippery for him to move with ease. He slowly looks down to see Eleesha panting in and out or try to move away while seeing his throbbing member inside of her.

Melli blushes seeing him all the way inside of her but started squirming on the bed seeing this. She wanted to feel good like that too but he told her to behave. Eleesha was lucky right now but this made Melina dripping wet. Brandon moves his hands to her legs to keep them apart while making sure she savors the feeling of him inside of her.

"..ahhhh....hhhh.....t..too....b..big..you're too big." she cried a little but Brandon looks down at her to still keep on top of her.

"Give it a minute but trust me; you'll feel good in a second. Melina did the same thing and said what you just said. Once I started thrusting into her, she already started moaning out for me in minutes. You will do the same thing Eleesha...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 7:48 pm

He keeps thrusting herd
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 8:14 pm

Eleesha tried to get away or make him stop but somehow, the pleasure was already effecting her mind. Feeling his member sliding in and out of her while leaving some wet mess after. He was showing no mercy as he said but moans out loving how thick he was. Brandon groans to lean over Eleesha as he watches her face with deep pants leaving his lips and grunts.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Today at 2:07 am

He works his way inside her homding her legs open and thristing. Melli wished she was ekeesha right now being dominated as she was.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:26 am