Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:24 am

He g4oans and pants watching eleesha and keeping an eye on melli so she behaves herself. Eleesha was slamming down on her own now. "Oh really? I thought 6pu hated this and yet you are working 5hose hips to feel more" he teased her as she bounced on his thrusts
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:47 pm

"I'm not ahhhh..hahhhhh doing anything. You tricked me into doing this...hhaaahh...ahhhhhh......" she tried to say but Brandon only slams upward into her that she cries out feeling her pussy squeezing down on his member again. It felt even better this way but Brandon keeps thrusting into her to kiss her chin while she was drooling.

"Mmmmm..you're only making this hard on yourself Eleesha. I know when you are growing needy for this and I can feel it too. Your tightness shows me that because you are growing to love it. You need me and only me. Right?" he asked against it but leaves kisses that she whines feeling him throbbing.

"I..I don't..."

"I know you, Eleesha..you want me to keep going till I fill this womb of your full of my seed...you'll be hungry for it just like my subject is..."

The speed of his thrusts increased while her volume of tone increased too. Melina just licked her lips seeing how much love juices spilled out of Eleesha. Even her fingers twitched when she had reached down in between her legs to rub herself whimpering and moaning out. Her doctor showing no mercy towards Eleesha and treating her like some pet. It was hot to see but making her burn up too.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:53 am

He started to groan and moan a bit as her hips started to move harder to feel more. He groans again l9uder this time grtting close and she was about to burst before he stopped. Still inside he had stopped and she whines and moves her hips for more.

"Noo why did you stop it was just..." sh3 stopped there sh3 was about to slip and he smiles his eyes hidden by sweaty bangs.

"I knew you were lying now youre gonna get it. " he took hold of her arms and pushed her hard against the wall facing it. Her chest pressed hard as did he4 face before he slammed herd into her once more. She moans and almost screamed feeling him hitting her deepest spot.

"No i ooooh didnt lie please have AHHH MERCY!" She cried out as he swirls his hips stretching out her insides.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:01 am

"There is no mercy for you, Else she. I'm gonna make sure you can't fight me. I'll take you over and over till it gets into you thick skull you...*thrusts hard*....are...*thrusts harder*....Mine!! *thrusts harder now*" he growled in her ear as Eleesha tried to fight him but he was too strong. His member just kept ramming into her that she whines feeling how rough he treated her.

She moans out as he kept thrusting into her, feeling her sweaty body hot the wall he has her trapped against. She drools a little when he was going all out, her body growing hot and weak.

"Ahhhhhh....ahhhhhh.....mmmmmm....'H..how? How can he feel..this good? My poor insides are turning into mush by his wild thrusts. My whole mind is starting to slip just thinking about him only......I....n-no! What am I saying!? This can't feel good it f..feels.....ahhhhh..i...it feels........' she started slipping again to feel Brandon going Harding with animal like groans and moans loving how tight Eleesha got.

Melina on the other hand was still stroking in between her legs, moaning for him to play with her. She felt so horny rig h now but hungry to let him do what he wishes with her. She tried reaching for her doctor but gasped feeling the switch in her brain flip. She lays on her side moaning weakly.

"M....master!!!! Oh god, master!!!!!!" I am sorry for mmm disobeying please hahahhhh please!!!!"

"Bad girl, I told you to wait. I will get to you when I am done with this one. I know you crave for me and your being so good. Don't blow it subject....." he orders to hear her whimper with a lick of her lips.

"Y....yes master. I will behave.....all for you......"

"Good girl. For that come here....." he sees Melina sit up on her knees to get near him but Brandon grabs her head to deeply kiss her. She whines feeling his lips but still thrusting into Eleesha who's still moaning out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:41 am

He slammed faster driving eleesha into a frenzy. His kiss was turning melli mind blank.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:29 pm

Melli purrs in the kiss to kiss him back deeply but Eleesha was crying out loudly feeling him slamming more in a frenzy. She never felt this hot before but it only made her grip the sheets to still try stopping him. Brandon however stops her and kept making her buck against his lap even harder.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:52 pm

Eleesha calls out loudly before something snaps insid eher melli felt it from brandon as he suddenly overheated and burst inside. Eleesha who was already weak and wet exploded making a mess of all three of them. She was panting and twitching as her whole body stung from the unwanted orgasm she couldnt deny it now she was stuffed and had released everything she hekd back all at once. She had enjoyed it but her pride was getting in the way of her admitting it. Prid ethat she earned her position as a docyor and as a beautiful strong woman. She half glared half lusted after him as he makes out with melli who was whimpering.

"Mmm shes done now master please fuck me now." Sbe begged grinding hard on his wet thigh. He spanked her soaked butt

"I told you not master call me doctor. Mess up again and i will lock you in the tentacle room to be raped inside and out for 8 days" he growled at her angry at being called master shw gulped suddenly completely aroused and almost wantrd yo chance it. "And besides answering your orhwr question i necer said i would fuck you. But if you want me to you have to assum your begging position. On your back legs wide pussy wide open and your sexy voice calling out for that which you desire. " his words effected boyh the weakened and dripping eleesha and the now obediant melli who promptly did as she was told in a voice filled with all her desire and love for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:05 am

He looks at them both with hungry looks in his eyes, seeing how messy they were. Melina purring and whimpering on her back. Eleesha who was too tired and weak to speak. They were already lost in pleasure that Brandon chuckled towards it. Melina wanted him but he was punishing her slowly while making out. She tried reaching one hand to stroke him but he stops her to growl at Melina.

"Are you trying to test me, subject?"

"N..No sir...I just..I'm a hot wet pet in heat needing her master...p..please.."

"Naughty little pet..."

ooc:How about unknown balanced? That's the last one I'm asking. If it's okay.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:49 am

He didnt let her pleasyre him and keeps rubbing her royghly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:54 pm

Melli moans out loudly feeling how rough he was rubbing but Eleesha didn't say a thing while looking away. He was way too dangerous from what he dose in bed. She didn't know how Melina stays sane with him like this. Brandon only strokes her even more too but Melli whimpers feeling a little hotter now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:18 am

Eleesha was resting but so close to brandon and melli as they were heated and their heat was effecting her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:02 am

She couldn't believe this is what he's been training her for. To take his dangerous wild heat like nothing else. From what Eleesha can see, Melli is already up there since she's not fighting back like she used to in the beginning. Way back then, she used to try everything to escape from this place and away from them. Brandon was even more serious back then when it came to his own subjects since many couldn't handle him as much. She only looked more relaxed and heated before slowly seeing Melli whimper.

Brandon was holding her chin to deepen the kiss while she was feeling over heated again from something else. The pleasure burning through her mind just got even worse now. This even made Eleesha become wet in heat again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:44 am

Just as he promised he pushes inside melli and slams violently
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:26 pm

She arches her back when feeling him slam right into her pussy, squirting rather quickly from how good it felt. Melli moans out shaking from the over flow that Brandon panted to grip her hips and pull her close to savor the tight wet feeling of her insides. Eleesha tired to move back from this but sees Brandon stop her with a grab of her ankle.

"H..Hey!"

"Oh no you don't...you're not getting away from me this easily...besides, you need to still feel pleasure either way so why don't you wait for a second while I take care of this one?" he said feeling Melina bucking her hips against his own wanting him.

"B..but you already did what you wanted....just let me go then an..and I'll.."

"Who said I was going to do that?" he said to see Eleesha blush even harder now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:11 am

He pulled her close and ousges his face between her legs licking her deeply. Eleesha moans out loudly and he thrusts harder and faster into melli who was drowning innher lust
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:15 pm

Melli was already moaning loudly for him to hear while she was bucking back against him. This new sensation of pleasure only made her burn before slowly feeling her inner walls clenching down around his cock. Brandon groans feeling that before reaching up to grip Eleesha's thighs tightly licking more deeply inside. She was panting and gasping for air, feeling the deep licks of his tongue while drooling from how good it felt. She didn't know why but that made her feel more wet than normal which made her nervous.

"Brandon st..stop....hhaahh..please let me go..I don't..mmm...w..want any more pleasure..n.no more..mmmmm.." she begs to him but gasped out as his tongue went even deeper inside. Seems he wouldn't stop while she begs to him.

"Ahhh..ahhhh..D..doctor is getting so much deeper now..I feel like I'm going t..to...explode with pleasure the more he k..keeps going..hhaaaa...I w..want...mmmm..I want more pleasure......I want my d..doctor please..." she begs to wrap her legs around Brandon's waist and help him thrust down into her. He felt that before giving her what she asked for by slamming his hips that made Melina scream.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:28 pm

Eleesha was moaning loudly gettin . More dazed by his tongue beofe melli was screaming and clenching her legs and keep close. He groans and theysts hard swirling and slashing his tongue even as eleesha cries out getting closer. Melliw as taking everything he gave her and all she wanted and the hard wet slaps drive her to the edge.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:47 pm

He saw Eleesha and Melina arching their backs, feeling their desires burning through their bodies. With Brandon licking and eating her out, to the hard thrusts giving to Melina. It was not long before they were too dazed to even speak. Their pleasure was only growing more hotter to the over baring pain that fills them within. He groans loving how tight Melina got and how wet Eleesha became.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:49 pm

They both moan out louder and louder until they both burst. He groans and thrusts worse before releasing everything inside melli whwn they lost it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:59 pm

Melina and Eleesha screams out their desires as they came at the same time while Brandon was still throbbing and spilling his own into Melli. They were trying to catch their breaths before Brandon falls on top of Melli who was twitching from what she went through at the moment. However, the pleasure only made her burn even worse now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:08 pm

Eleesha eas dazed and unable to think. Melli burned worse and he felt that feeling that her appetite for pleasure was growing. He wonders what she was so hungry for and decided to ask when they were next alone.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:27 pm

He only checked the time to see how late it was. Brandon decided to call it quits for now by having some machines pick up the two ladies and get them cleaned up. One was scrubbing Melina clean with fresh smelling soap while Eleesha was going through the same in her room. Brandon was already cleaned up and was just finishing a document about his testings. Things were still progressing and it was showing how much Melina has learned and gained. He was really proud of her that it was making her show she can take the pleasure more than before.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:37 pm

Thwir baths left them heated and they writhe in their beds as thair desires tease them with visions of what they want.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:52 pm

They didn't wake from it either but Brandon kept recording what he could, writing notes and questions to the next testing for Melina and something else for Eleesha. That's for another time because he lets out a yawn to feel a little sleepy. He gets up to put everything away in a locked up safe and goes to get ready for bed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:28 pm

Caught in dreams of their pleasures and wants melli and eleesha were asleep all night. Eleesha woke first and was aching for him inside. Melli woke and was normal. She had tests today and shr always woke up normal for tests. During the tests shr would lose it and ache for him

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:56 am