Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:33 pm

She blushes feeling wet but hot thinking of Brandon. However, she had to behave herself before doing anything harsh for now. Nothing was worth getting in trouble unless he would be the one to punish her a little more than expected. With that in mind, she purrs with a lick of her lips reading and waiting for him to come get her. Eleesha was in the bathroom trying to cool down from her hot urges that flowed through her body. Nothing seems to help yet but hoping it will go down a little while later. Nothing like this happened to her but after the pounding she got, that could explain alot.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:38 pm

They bith see him at his desk ready to stat the tests.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:16 pm

Both were dazed not able to speak but Brandon was checking the notes.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:20 pm

He smiles almost ready to begin
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:26 pm

They whimper seeing that smirk to wonder what he was planning on doing right now with them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:31 pm

He let their imaginations get away with them for a few minutes befor esmiling ant looking up. Ready to begin? " he asks and they are shivering and nodding trying ro cover themselves
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:40 pm

Both Eleesha and Melina blush to look at him but they were waiting to see Brandon checking the notes. Maybe they would do well with that one test special for Melina.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:55 pm

Melli bef as always eleesha this time you join her but you have to be bound in the air.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:00 am

"Bound up? W..what do you mean by that? I don't want to be hanging up in the air like that. I don't know if it's possible to do such a thing-" she was silenced by Brandon who grips her wrist as Eleesha yelps from the tight hold. That showed her he was not joking and demanded her to do something of the sort.

"I didn't studder did I? Besides, you are getting that same look Melina would when I get ready to test her. Kinda makes me wonder if you want to be a pet of mine?" he teased but she didn't say anything before hearing Melina whimpering again. Her body squirming a little against him.

"W..want master..I want my test now Master.." she purrs to him but he only pets her head to see some vines from before wrap around her to keep her still. She of course didn't move but to tease him, she struggles a bit. That made the vines tighten around her and make her moan.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:10 am

He took eleesha and bound her un the air. Her arms and legs were tied open and she whimpers hanging. Melli was on the bed holding her legs open and whinperi g to begin
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:20 am

He took that time to look at them both, wondering who he should choose first. His mind wanted to play with Eleesha but give Melina intense desire. That would be hard and knowing they needed his love to stay stable. Melina was panting still showing tears and her place open for him to see. Brandon knew he was going to have fun with this.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:30 am

He decided to start with melli to make eleesha watch. But to eleesha he pusbed a machine limb into her and ser it to a changing setting to keep her stimulated and guessing while it spun vibrated thrusted or punped fluid into her. It start3d small and slow.

With melli she whimoers hokding her legs open and eleesha watches as he leans close and started to slowly pull mellis pussy lips ooen to stroke and rub her slowly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:04 pm

She gasped from his touch, making her squirm and whimper to feel more pleasure again. The sensation only grew more intense before she leans hee head back, feeling wet. Brandon smirk from this reaction but slowly keeps her wet lips apart to see. She really was loving it.

Eleesha tried to get away but ignoring the machine inside of her. She didn't know why but the pleasure was already getting to her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:49 pm

He ignored eleesha who was forced to watch him pleasure melli be focused on giving melli the best and seeing how it effect3d them both
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:11 pm

She struggles in the chair trying to get away but saw Melina arching her back with some moans. She felt more heated thanks to how he was pleasuring her but she couldn't move. Brandon was making sure she feels everything and Eleesha seeing everything.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:43 pm

Hebsmiles when melli ket out a moan and shivers. He pulled hus fingers away and eleesha saw they were wet. He tasted it and smiled "i think youre ready. That was fast good." He said and pulled down his pants and underwear before opening his lab coat. He rubbed thw tip aginst melli and she moans worse wiggling her hips wanting him to pusb it inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:00 pm

"I..Inside..I want it inside, doctor. Please..." she begs to him but Brandon kept teasing her with just the tip. He already held one of her thighs while the tip kept stroking against her hole. Seeing how lost she becomes in pleasure made him want her even more. She shivers feeling that but Brandon only groans seeing how her hole opens and closes.

"Already? I didn't even push into you and you're here whining like a animal in heat. Or worse a demon in heat. Such a bad subject.." he said but Eleesha blushes hearing that before adverting her eyes. She could still hear Melina's moaning and the wet slick noises of his member against her opening.

"Master....Master pleas-" he grips her chin to make her sit up. His eyes glaring into her own to almost want to punish her even worse now.

"What did I tell you? Call me doctor; not master. I guess you let that slip so I'll have to punish you..the rough way like the slave you are. You want to upset me then it was working...." he said but she whimpers to keep staring into his eyes.

"..............."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:05 pm

He pullee his tip away for her mistake she wasnr going to get his cock. He snapped his fingers and limbs drop down and snake arou d her body. Her breasts were fondled and squeezes and her hole was rubbed harshly by the slimy ones.

Eleesha saw this and tried to pull away but she was tied tight. Her machine had started to push i side and thicken to fill her up still moving slow while she watched melli being groped rubbed and bound by his limbs.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:31 pm

He heard both Melina whine sadly since she wouldn't get her doctor this time but moans out feeling the groping and touching. Eleesha panted holding her moans in but she was squirming in her chair again, trying to break free while Brandon observes them. He still was horny true but he decided to punish Melina for her slip up. He could just give his cock to Eleesha this time. Only for this one, he wouldn't show mercy.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:37 pm

The limbs get worse as he went to eleesha and pulls the machine away from eleesha. She whimpers shak8ng he4 head before he grings hard against her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:42 pm

"S..seriously again? Why c..can't you pleasure your subject and not m..me? Brandon, let me go right now or I'll make sure you.." she gasped feeling him rubbing more against her that one of her legs was held up by him. He didn't say much but sees just how wet she was from the rubbing and the machine.

"Yes again. Melina was being naughty by calling me master instead of doctor. I already warned her if she calls me master instead of doctor, I punish you instead of her. She gets the machines and you get me....like you always wanted." he said still grinding against her.

"But why m..me? Why is it always m..me..." she asked but feels Brandon push the tip against her opening that made her gasp.

"Because I know you loved this and how I give it to you.." he whispered before slamming his member inside with a snap of his hips. Eleesha moans out loudly feeling him inside of her again but he groans loving the heat and wetness from inside of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:19 am

He thrusts harder and groans while she cries out feeling him showing little restraint
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:47 pm

She moans out feeling him thrust into her but held her hips tightly, making sure his member pushes into Eleesha deeper and deeper. She winces from the power of his thrusts before slowly looking at him as Brandon still pushing into her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:22 pm

Ge leans iver to liss and nip her neck yhrusting hard and deep.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:04 pm

"Ahhh...ahhh....B..brandon...Brandon stop...please stop..." she groans out while leaning her head back but Brandon only kept going harder and harder feeling the light slaps of their skin. He wanted her to feel everything he could give to her, knowing in a little while Eleesha wouldn't be able to keep herself calm. The pleasure she felt a while back only made it seem more lost into the heat. He even knew Melina was watching since she was squirming under the machines.

She whines trying to reach for him but it only made here feel more heated and lost. Knowing just how lost he becomes when it compares to them. He turns his head to look at Melina but faces Eleesha to slam into her suddenly that made her moan out lustfully.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:09 pm