Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:30 pm

As eleesha moans out her lustful tones dont go unnoticed. He hears them and maximises her pleasure making her sfream and slowly start to lose her sanity. Melli remembered what it felt lime ror him to do that to her and whimpers hetting wetter as she wanted him more than ever.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:59 pm

She tried to get out of her punishment but when she tried to bite into the strap that held her, Eleesha moans out to make her stop. She sees her bouncing a little in the chair as Brandon was thrusting faster and hard into her that the clapping noises came from their skins hitting one another.

"Such a good girl....you like it? Dose my member feel good?" he said to Eleesha but she was trying to remain calm but he felt way too good that it should be dangerous. She whimpers feeling him snap his hips forward twice to make her feel how big he was but grips her neck to lean her head back. "Well? Dose it feel good, Eleesha?"

"Ahhhh~ Ohhhaa....hhaahhh.....mmmmm...mmmmmm......." she shut her eyes feeling him thrusting more into her but she closed her hands into fists. The pleasure already drowned out her thoughts to feel her pussy getting rammed but soaking wet thanks to him. Brandon even gives a few kisses to her while teasing Melina.

"Mmmmmm..mmmmm...mmm! Mmm! Mmmm!!...Mmmm!!"

"*Groans loving the feeling but was going rougher with her*" he keeps thrusting holding her but Eleesha feels him deepening the kiss more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:10 am

He groans and thrusts faster while melli whines and eleesh moans loudly. She fouldnt tale much more withou cumming
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:26 am

Eleesha couldn't control her tone of voice or how she was moaning out lost to him. Feeling how big he got only made her hiss again when he growls loving the feeling of her insides and lips. Right away, he grips her thighs to make the chair let her go and lift her up. This startled her but made her get on the table. Both of her knees were on it before he grips her waist to slam back into her.

She moans out with tongue hanging out feeling him deeper inside of her before he started roughly pounding her. "Ahhhhhhhhh! mmmmmmmmmm...." In this position, it felt ten times better than being strapped down in a chair. Her breasts swaying from under her to the sounds of their grunts and moans filling the room. Melli was blushing and struggling seeing how Eleesha looked from the feeling. Her doctor was showing no mercy and he was grunting each time he pushes into her. He moans out leaning over her and keeps thrusting into her while kissing her neck.

"Ahhhh..ahhhh..*Drooling on the table* Hahhnnnnn...n..no more...no more please doctor...I can feel it..your massive cock stretching me out..it's making me feel really weak.....aaahhnnnn.....even if your ramming inside of me...ahhh..i...it hurts....b..but feels so good..."

"That's a good girl....become lost by the desires flooding your body. I'll make sure you feel everything.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:37 am

His hips go wild thrusting inside eleesha as melli was losing herself watchunv and wantinv it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:44 pm

She already could see Eleesha twitching and crying from the over flow of pleasure in her body. He wouln't stop slamming into her due to the punishment but Melina already wanted to join in. She wanted him to do the same thing to her but Eleesha was getting it. He slowly makes Eleesha lean her head back and kisses her lips while bucking his hips harder and harder against her own. Feeling her heated pleasure burning through her whole body.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:24 pm

Crying out loudly eleesha burst and twitched with low groans. She panted then screams out as brandon thrusts harder and faster.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:51 pm

She tried to claw at the table she was on but Brandon only kept pounding away inside of her, feeling his throbbing member stretching her open more. It was unlike anything she felt before and it was going right to her mind. She leans her head back panting heavily from how rough he treated her but Brandon didn't ease up still pounding into her. She whimpers trying to beg him to stop but he only kisses her neck to really pounding away at her.

"What's wrong Eleesha? Getting tighter for me now? It must feel really good if this is what you were going to do. Being a silly little cutie hmmm? I know you want more and I know it feels pretty good to have me inside of you again..." he said pushing even deeper to hear her cry out in pleasure. She felt her body twitch and shake but he only holds her closer still thrusting away.

"Ahhhhh hhaaahhh t..too much....that's way too mmmmmmmm!!"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:02 pm

Weakened and already heated from cumming she was already close and unable to resist. His heavy thrusts drive him deeper into her stretching her already ruined womb out worse. Clling out worless noises ad n9nsesne about how she fouldnt stop cuming she was a wet lost mess all the way up until she telt him burst inside of her with a groan.

Her pussy seemed to suck on it wanting all of his cum but she overflowed making a mess falling limp all used up. He moved out of eleesha as she passed out and her body violently ej3cted most of his cum because or how much pressure was inside her. Melli saw elesha passed out then saw him pull the machine out of meli and then slam in wothout mercy or even a break.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:04 pm

She screams out loving the rough pounding he gave but Brandon covers her eyes, making sure she couldn't see him. This was an added punishment due to before. She could have him now but she couldn't see him. Melina had to learn to be a good girl without being bad. She only became more heated and lost to make her lean her head back moaning out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:38 am

Her bl8ndness made the sensations even stronger as he pounded harder swirling it around inside to really work her womb out
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:47 am

Melina wraps her legs around his hips but Brandon moans out leaning over her still thrusting into her. She felt so wet and tight inside that he was feeling the tip hitting the womb opening. Melina once more moans out for him that she was moving against the bed from each thrust. He saw just how lost she was which made her even more adorable to punish.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:56 am

He slammed harder and more violently stabbing her insides with his heavy meaty fock and driving her into total agressive heat.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:03 am

She groans out feeling that but her body only seems to become weaker and hotter for him. Sitting up on her elbows, Melina sees Brandon panting and groaning in pleasure still slamming into her but made it go deeper inside of her. The pleasure that was growing from inside of her only seems to become more stronger that she was squirting a little each time he thrusts into her. He only slams more rough that she was gasping each time now.

"Uaahhhhh hhhhaaaaaa aaaahhhhhh...ahhhhhh ah ha ha haa mmmmmmm!!" she purrs out to him loudly in a weak tone but Brandon only keeps pounding away at her while feeling her pussy twitching and growing more wetter for him. He only panted with his bangs covering his eyes to sit up and force her towards him.

"A..ah?"

"*Panting still but rams back in starting once more*"

"Mmmmmmm!!!!..mmmmmmmm!!!mmmqqqmmmmmm!!!!! hhhnnnnnggg!! Mmmmmmm!!! mmmmmmmm!!!!!.....Mmmmmm-MMMMMMM!!!*feels him thrusting harder* hhhiiiii!!!!!!!"

"*heavily panting still pounding into her*"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:11 am

He was going all out and sh3 was losing it before he felt her burst hard and he continued to thrust into her oversensitive pussy groaning from how slick she was
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:14 am

Her moans were now screams, leaning her head back drooling from the feeling. This heat of desire was burning her body well that she feels him lift her head to kiss her hard. She returns the kiss the same way but feels her squirming under him for more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:22 am

He started to spank her butt and brrasts as further punishmet as his hips went wild inside her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:32 am

She shook growing weaker from this but that only made him feel more pleasure. With more harder spankings to the butt, she was already cumming from the feeling. Melina only whimpers loving the punishment but she feels Brandon squeezing it but gets a hiss from her. "Ahhhh...haahhh..hhaaaa...hhahh....mmmmm...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:36 pm

Be gorans and she felt him going all out building up and getting harder as he got closer to release. She was losing it and crying out louder with her moans. Theur moans and grians blend together before he kisses her lips deeply thrusting as hard and fast as he could. The rapid heavy poubding made her break the kiss to pant and screamm out as he moans and funally bursts inside her flooding her just as she cumes hard and falls limp all used up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:17 pm

Brandon panted looking down at Melina as she was panting knocked out. Her whole body was soaked in sweat but at least she was able to do her duty from all that. She slowly whimpers feeling more heated before feeling him buck forward a little to make sure she got every drop of his seed. Brandon smirked loving this view but reaches to touch her cheek. Melina only leans into his touch but Brandon pulls out of her with a pop with cum spilling out. He then holds her close while doing the same with Eleesha. He would rest for a little bit before cleaning them up and placing them back in their rooms.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:41 am

He rested until he coud breathe quietly then stood up and carried eeesha tobher room first since it was firther away and then he did th same for melli. He tucks them in and seals the door to outsiders for each of them. In mellis case locked her in.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:54 pm

Melina was sleeping in her cell that was relocked again. She would need time to heal and recover after the events from before. However, from the testings, Melina was growing at a quick pace. Knowing that a little more will do good for her. She still needed a little more testing before he would really wear her out or her wearing him out. While for Eleesha, he knew he was giving into her desires but now, it seems like her own behavior was changing rapidly.

From what he did to pleasuring her, she already was slipping from her status of being a doctor to being a pet for him. Brandon didn't mind at the least but he was wondering what other testings he could try to see how far she would go. She even gave up her first time to Brandon right in front of Melina way back then. He will have to test it another day for now he wanted to rest. After getting the two in their rooms, he was laying in his bed after taking a shower to think about some other things the next day but that will come to him later.

Brandon lets out a yawn, shifts on his bed and turns off the lights. He dozes off minutes later to sleep.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:53 am

Elesha had woken up un a heavy heat that night craving him uncontrollably. Melli did too and was locked in but eleesha wasnt.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:43 pm

Eleesha blushes but was dripping hot and wet, looking around in hopes of trying to find Brandon. The whole sensation was burning through her body, throbbing for more of his desires. However, she only shivers walking ahead and trying to find Brandon's bedroom.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:49 am

As she ealked through his lab she saw the door and noticed it was unlocked and she could hear him sleeping inside

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:52 am