Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Hannibal: Within the worlds of Omegas and Alphas

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Hannibal: Within the worlds of Omegas and Alphas

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:08 pm

"Seems you made it and in record time Maboroshi. I'm glad I get to see my friend again and for the first time in a while." Lu teases him but sees Brandon looking at him angry before looking to see Melli knocked out again against the wall that she was bleeding from a broken nose. Lu hit her and in a rough way of knocking her out. This only upsets him even greater.

"Give me back my mate, Lu. I will never forgive you for hitting her like that." he said trying to stay calm from killing Lu but he hears the teasing laughter of Lu while gripping his cig and tapping it to get rid of the ashes. He was always so silly like this even during their younger years.

"Now why would I do that? I like this mate of yours Brandon that I wish to know her better than what I've gathered now. So, how about you tell me a bit more about her despite the things I know already..."

"I refuse to tell you anything, Lu. This is a traitor violation of you stealing another ones mate. You could be banished from the clan for placing a bad name on them and all because you kidnapped Melina. The leaders will be furious with you and demand you do something to fix it. Don't you see your either blind by power or lust." Lu said to hear him laugh a little.

"You sure are something else Brandon and here I hoped we still were friends after this.." he said showing some wine in a glass as he walks over to Melli and sits down by her to touch the cheek. "To be honest, I wouldn't mind having that sort of thing but again, rules can be a pain in the ass....now maybe we can make some deal?" Lu asked to Brandon but he only ignored and refuse.

"You are pushing your luck, Lu. Just tell me or else I'll kill you and the others that helped you try and eat Melli. You will not get what you want but will be seriously punished."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:35 am

He tackled lu forcing him out of the window and falling to the floor below. They grappled in midair and tore into eachother with fangs and claws all while mellis heat got worse and she worried about brandon. Sh3 could hear them so well sh3 could tell who was who and almost see with her ears.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:29 pm

The two guards rush to look out the broken window to see them land and fight near the first floor. However, Melli slowly lifts her head feeling her head ready to burst but she only hears the fighting and smells some blood that was spilled from their fight. She had to break free and get out of here or at least help Brandon. They kept watching the fight that they didn't know about Melli starting to reach for her hair and picks into it. She feels for something and gets a pin out of her hair.

She started picking at the locks on her wrists and winces from her nose broken still. Outside, Brandon and Lu were coated in blood from their faces but dashes at one another still fighting or punching at one another to break their noses or give each other black eyes. Lu didn't get why Brandon was like this because he was just proving a point about this and threw another punch at him.

"Come on, Maboroshi. You should know I won't give up till you lose like the other weaklings." he said while looking at Brandon who ducks from a punch before Brandon elbows him in the stomach that he coughs holding onto it.

"I'm not in the mood for games, Lu. Just give me back Melli and I won't kill you myself!" he shouted at him but Lu only spits some blood out of his mouth before tackling him down and threw punches at Brandon that was blocked by him. He still hits hard for a while but he wouldn't let up till he gets Melli to safety and away from here.

"You might as well give up, Brandon. I won't let you take her away from me because she is mine. Mine, mine, mine! That bunny will be more happier here where she'll be treated like a queen unlike you treat her. She is known for being someone as a prize and you won't be able to see her again once I'm done with her!" he said that Brandon gets ticked off and punches Lu off of him into the ground. He wanted to kill him or shut him up but he had to end this and find Melli to get her out.

Their fight continued.

Melli got free from her chains but she knew the guards were looking for her now since she's still weak from her heat that's attacked her for a few hours now. Her face coated in sweat like her body, clothes sticking onto her skin. She felt dizzy and weak thanks to her heat and it wasn't helping her that she was feeling even more weaker than the last time. She looks around seeing some doors that was locked but this black viper mansion was scary to her. She even saw a tank with snakes inside that hissed while she passes by.

'I have to get outside...I have to get away f-from this place.......Brandon....where are you? I don't want to be in here no more...I..I wanna go home..' she thought in her mind but hears running from behind that she slips into a room and hid from them. The footsteps kept getting closer and closer before they stopped at the door where she was hiding in the room.

"Damn it, where is she?! I can't believe you let that bunny escape. The boss will have our heads if we don't find her!" One rough voice said from the hallway.

"Dude chill. She couldn't have gone far. We just need to keep looking around the mansion for her and catch her before the boss finds out. You know how scary he gets when something didn't go his way or if someone ran away from him. Either way, we won't find her if we are staying here till later on."

"And you think she didn't already run away from all this instead? I'll admit one thing; she's pretty good at hiding. Makes it like were the hunters after the prey but a cute one at that." the rough voice said that he growls excited till a pained yelp left his lips from the other hitting the back of his head. "Ouch!"

"Stop daydreaming and lets go. We got a bunny to find."

They stopped talking before walking off from the door till their footsteps were gone and out of range. Melli went to the door slowly and opens it, seeing no one out here now so she knew it's safe. She forces herself to stand and heads the other way since she saw a exit going down but it's by elevator. That saves her plenty of time from not getting caught. She walks over to push the down button of the elevator and steps inside.

She knew the other two were still fighting right now and she felt worried that Brandon would get hurt because of her. Melli had to get out of here and find a way to help him even if she was in heat. Her hand tightens in her shirt still worried before slowly looking down panting in and out weaker now. When getting to the bottom floor, she hears and sees the hard blows from Lu and Brandon that she was trying to hurry up outside to see the sun setting now.

Melli sees the back door but before getting there, two hands grab her and stops her. "Aha, got ya you little sneaky bunny!" She saw it's the same two guards again that watched over her. She begins to struggle in their grips till feeling them hold her down but Melli struggles to kick them off of her and gets up to run.

"Stop her!!!" he said trying to catch her before she gets outside and slams the door and locks it. She heard them banging on the door to try and get it open but Melli hurries over to Brandon. Both of the men were still banging one another with punches and throws that they were panting tired while she was crying to fall on her knees when another wave hits her.

"Why won't you just give up, Brandon? I won this fight and you won't be able to see your bunny again. You will never see her again once I'm done with her. I bet you only came to save her like she is your property or something? That's low even for you-"

"I came to save her because I love her! She's someone I hold dear to me from a child to now. I won't accept this by someone like you trying to ruin her into something you want. I will bring her back to be safe at her real home. She won't be your slave to dirty for your sick fantasy. I will save her..and protect her." he said angry but Melli was shocked to hear that but slowly cries out from his words.

"Oh please, you're father was always doing something to get what he wants. What's stopping you from doing the same like he did?" he said to see Brandon get angry that he was speaking of that old man again. Everyone knew about his father but they had no idea what man he became once power flowed into his mind.

"I'm not like my father and never will be. I'm making things better and hoping to ask for forgiveness for the things he's done to everyone here. It wasn't right and yet they feel fear because of it. I want to fix everything and make peace.......and I will do that, starting with the ones he hurt so much. The snow bunny clan where Melli is born from..."

He really did care for her and didn't wish to follow in his father's footsteps. Brandon was serious about helping her and showing he changed or isn't like his father. He wanted to show that the brown lion clan isn't what others think they were. He will prove that when he can and it's a start to showing how he felt for Melli after what his father and old followers did to them. He went back to fight Lu again but Melli heard everything to look down and tires to get to him before she slips and tumbles down into the ground where she winces a bit.

Brandon and Lu noticed but he was shocked about how Melli got out.

"How did you-"

"Melli! *rushes over* Are you okay!?" he said holding her and sees her looking weak but tears were shown to a smile.

"Y-Yeah, now that you're here...you c-came to save me.." she said.

"Of course I did. I won't let Lu get away with this.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:49 pm

He picjs hwr up and dashes away into the wilds to avoid being tracked
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm

She held onto him while Brandon only held her tighter while dashing through the woods of the wild to get away from Lu's territory. Since they were in the territory of this location, he just held Melli tighter and gets further and further away from Lu. He did smell some of Lu's goons that tried to shoot them down but he dodges them and goes ahead to rushing off quicker with Melli. She only held onto him tighter that they jump high to get out of the woods location that shows the city again.

Brandon panted holding her that he rushes down through the path and heads home that they only get to the mansion that the servants shows up and went to help Melli. However, Brandon stops them and said he would be the one to deal with her. She was his mate and it was his responsibility to help her in any way possible.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Back in her room he undressed her to examine her body. She was unhurt and he wonders how she escaped in the first place. He was glad sh3 did and didnt pry because it could be secret for a reason. When he was done with his inspection he turned so she fould get dressed blushing from seeing her beautiful body.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:11 am

She did sit up while fixing and putting her clothes back on but her face was flustered as well, knowing her mate saw her body naked when he was examining her for injuries or wounds. It would have made her angry at Brandon but it made her shy and nervous to wonder what he thought about it. She wasn't as pretty like the other women some see on the street or in the city but guys would love them.   He and her didn't say a thing for a few minutes after she was dressed fully again but she lets out a sigh while blushing with her gaze on the ground.

"I-I'm dressed so you can look now if you want." she mutters but Brandon turns around to see her back but she was indeed dressed again. He knew it won't be easy to say the right without messing up after what he saw but she wonders if she was angry with him about looking at her body naked. He was just checking for anything serious so no big deal.

"I already checked you, Melli and I didn't find any wounds or injuries on you. So you're good and well. You're heat also has calmed down so you should be maybe wandering off from the red heat warning now." he said to her as Melli looks at him and gives a nod, her hands resting on her lap now to wondering what will happen now.

"I see...thank you for doing that for me. I really am glad nothing serious was broken or seen." she mutters but Brandon nods but is happy that nothing came to harm of her except the punch she got from Lu. The thought of him hitting his mate didn't please him but only got him angry to wanting some revenge on him. No one would hurt her while he's here and it wouldn't mean him showing mercy. Melli stood but slowly stumbles back on the bed too weak right now after all that but she didn't blame anything but herself.

"........................."

"You okay?" he asked noticing her behavior now.

"No, I'm alright thanks to you. I guess I r-really owe you one for protecting me like that. You are really something else you know that?" Melli said to him that Brandon clears his throat and showed a nervous smile at her. At least she was not being mean and calling him names right now so this was nice for both of them.

"Though, sorry you had to see my not so pretty body. After all the times I been through during my growth, I guess I'm learning to just ignore and move on so yeah. Sorry.....if you didn't wish to see that." she said rubbing the back of her head.

"Hold on; why would you say it that way? You think it's wrong for me to look at you like you are someone?" he asked but Melli finishes fixing up her hair in a messy bun while letting out a sigh.

"I guess because I feel like I'm just a patient for you due to my condition. I get you said we are mates but...I'm no good for you. I mean, their are millions and millions of other women out there in the world and city for you to pick and yet your father picked me out and made me your ideal mate. Don't you find it embarrassing that you are with me? Someone that isn't pretty or cool like the women out there." she mutters but Brandon didn't get where this tone was coming from. Did someone in the city tell her something way back to make her think like this of herself?

"Care to explain? If that's alright?"

She didn't know how to explain it but lets out a sigh to think back, way back when she was a teenager who was heading to school with her friend Mimi. They were talking about some new events coming and her going to the dodgeball championships this year.

"Oh come on, Melina. You are the best one in the team which is why they made you captain. Just keep showing everyone your stuff okay because you are amazing!" A teenage Mimi cheered while throwing her fist up but a teenage Melina giggled thinking she was silly.

"Don't go crazy now Mimi. You know I'm not that good. I got that way thanks to practice. I don't mind getting down and dirty. I figure after this I'll get ready for the next one which is basketball." she said thinking but Mimi just smiled at her while they kept walking to school. When showing up at the main gates, Melli and Mimi walks into the building to get their books from the locker before hearing a yell pained cry. Others in the hallways kept talking and heading to classes before Melli looked confused.

"W-what was that?" Mimi asked but Melli didn't know. She heads to where the sound came from which was in the girls bathroom. Inside, a group of girls were picking on a new student that was soaked to the bone by some water they dumped on her. Their laughing and teasing of the girl made them have the best days ever.

"What's wrong, newbie? Don't you like your bath? It's a law here made by the great Amanda herself. Or unless you want another warning?" she said with a smirk with her friends getting ready to gang up on her.

"What are you guys doing? Including you Amanda?" she said to get their attention but Amanda glared at Melli who showed up and turns to show off her beauty and amazing features.

"Oh look guys, it's the tough one. What are you doing here Melli. Can't you see we are busy with something here?" she said waving her off like she's a bug.

"Yeah, I see and what I see is someone with a ugly personality bullying a poor girl that is trying to get through her day. Why don't you harpies leave her be and get to class?" she said that Amanda tense up from the insult. She quickly sees her friends gasp at the insult before she closed her fist.

"How dare you! I'm the most beautiful girl in this dump of a school! You're nothing but a ugly roach in my eyes!"

"Says the girl that's nothing but a evil harpy. Now....." she walks over to the girl and helps her up showing a smile that she gets up and sniffs while Mimi helps her out of the bathroom.

"You guys seriously need to stop being bullies but if not, I'll make sure to tell the teachers....." she warns before going to her classes too. Amanda looked angry but she sees the other girls were worried to where they would start bullying Melli now. Every day, they tried to insult her, bully her, annoy her but she ignores them like they were not there. Even got caught and gets in trouble.

While Melli was walking home, she did see a few girls looking pretty and already dating guys in school that she was happy for them. That's when she bumps into someone and looks to see it was a boy that looked at her. She said sorry but he was sorry first before they were talking to become friends. Amanda was jealous of her getting any attention that she would do everything in her power to fix that.

She was speaking to Melli one day after school but she had the boy with her. Melli finds out he was working for Amanda and already told her some personal things including her fears. She didn't know if she could trust but he only apologized because he was bullied too.

"Just face it, Melli. You will never be happy. Just a freak with such a dirty condition. I never thought we have some freak at school while thinking she's even beautiful. He may have said that but your nothing now. Just a ugly flat chested freak!" she laughed but Melli only turns away and leaves to head for home.

"T-then what?"

"Everyone avoided me, I was not able to attend my two favorite sports no more. I never was separated in different classes because they were afraid of my condition. They saw me like some dirty thing that my parents thinks they should just home school me but I told them it's fine. I kept going to school till Amanda orders the principle, who was her father, to expel me from school. He was sorry for this but he didn't want anything happening to the students. I don't blame him and I wasn't mad and he was sorry for this happening."

"....................."

"I was home schooled later on but I felt nervous and sad now to where I gave up on trying to be happy which lead to me going to the doctor with some medications that can help me.....no other boy wanted to talk to me while I grew up but I didn't blame them. They were told about me thanks to Amanda and......I figure maybe it's better that way. You shouldn't have to be stuck with something like me........when their are other girls out there."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:30 pm

He hugged ber tightly. "There may be millions and billions of girls aout there. But there is only one you. And you are special." He said softly her story touched his ehart and he loved her the more from it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:46 pm

She only shook her head and lets out a sigh, hearing his words to then hide a blush when being in his arms for a hug. Why was Brandon like this when it came to her? Melli wasn't anyone special but someone that was living. Trying to live her life from what she suffered from in the past because she had to learn to grow up and move on.

She didn't deserve Brandon but he deserved everything to someone loving and caring about him. He was unlike anyone she thought from his clan since she was told many stories about it. However, Melli was unsure about why he was this dedicated in trying to fix or show his clan isn't as evil like years ago when he was a child.

Someone that was able to help and protect someone he cares for and he's been doing that for her since she moved here. Brandon wishes for her to see that he loves and cares about her and nothing will change his mind about it. This sort of attention got her wondering what in the world she was doing in this world and with someone that was this worried about her.

"..............."

"Is something wrong?"

"I don't see how you care about me this much, lion. I'm not pretty like other girls who flash and look more awesome than most take credit for. I don't worry about my appearance and just be myself in life. Heck, I even wish to help you feel happy from the right girl that would be yours forever.." she mutters while Brandon kept hugging and held her in hopes she'll feel a little better.

"So what? The girls I've seen in the city were not as kind or sweet. They only do that to show they need or is addicted to males that will take them in and treat them as slaves. You, like others in this city is way better to understand what is going on. You mean a lot to me Melli and I only wish to prove that." he said not looking at her but holding her against his chest with his chin resting on her head.

".................."

"Melli?" he said gently while reaching to touch her cheek and tries to make her look up. However, she turns her had the other way but she didn't say anything while he places a gaze on her. Maybe she'll figure something out and help him find the perfect girl that deserves him more than she did."

"*Sighs* Brandon..."

"What's wrong?"

"What you see in me. I figure that's something you are used to but no big deal. All I can do do my best to help you find he perfect girl.."

"But I already did and that's you. Please, Melli you mean the world to me. More than gold. More than food. More than anything because I would love you more like the rest. So at least let me show you how much you mean to me.."

"You should let me go Brandon because you deserve better than someone like me because I won't keep you happy unlike the other girls that tried asking me out, giving me gifts, and asking to show loyalty to them. I turned them down and wished to be with me. I didn't see them as my type but their were younger ones that I quickly told not to let near me."

"But you don't get it huh? I don't want no other girl but you, Melli. You're the only girl I wish to spend my days and nights with. Someone to talk to and maybe help one another after a while. You are my mate and you are mine remember?"

"I know that but.........."

He was way too sweet for his own kind but she couldn't tell him that. Melli figures it was rude to speak ill about others like that. Brandon just kept holding her tightly in both arms that made her yelp and blush a darker color to wonder what was going on in that mind of his.

"Look at me, alright? I want to keep you happy and known for being you. Melli, l wish to see you be happy but along side me after all. I owe you that much after we were separated for so long in the future or past."

"Listen; I get you wish to find someone better but look at you. A girl should be able to keep you happy and safe. A second one is to watch over and protect. As a member of the lion clan, I will do my best to chance and let others see that the brown lion clan is not what we were before..we have changed....so much than the last time others saw us....." she tried to explain but he only shook his head but didn't let go of her while hugging her tighter.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:05 pm

He began to wonder of she thought about her heat problem amd the solution he suggested. He didnt dare ask for fear of upsetting her or giving her the idea that it was all he cared about.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:54 am

She only sighed to look a bit silent about what she should do now knowing Melli had to work on fixing her heat. That might leave her wondering what she should do later on after some time. Brandon did want her to feel better and happy but he didn't want to push anything to upset her regardless of that. He did see her move away from him but she wonders if Brandon thought she was a freak due to her heat.

He wanted to help her so badly, seeing her look upset and sad about this that she only wishes to make it stop. He only held her in a hug gently but only pets her head to seem a little silent. After hugging her for a while, she slowly feels him let her go and sets her down on the chair. Brandon wanted to help her feel better but he wasn't sure if her heat finally went down or subsided after so long.

He takes a seat down beside her while they were thinking about some things or to themselves but Brandon and Melli were not sure how to speak of this now because of it. Maybe in some way, she will figure something out till looking down at her lap feeling bad now.

"Listen, I don't want to upset or make you angry in some way but I don't know if that helps...." he said gently while looking down at the ground while making sure things will become silent after this since he will become angry or not. He still wished to help her in some way or at least show her things will be alright after some time.

"That isn't helping at the least you know so maybe it's best if I just leave you be so you don't have to deal with this.." she mutters to him to stand up and gets ready to leave but Brandon grabs her wrist to stop her. She quickly turns to look at him but he only remained silent to look at her worried.

"Please don't leave! I...I don't want you to get hurt or have your heat hurt you. I only wish......I Just.." he still kept silent from all this but Brandon only looks worried at her in hopes she will let him still help her.

"Please let me go." she warns him but Brandon only shook his head trying to keep her here so she wouldn't do anything. However, that just made him wish to help her after all this before long. After some time, she was struggling trying to get him away from him.

"But I want to help you! I know you have some problems but you have to let someone help you once in a while. I'm your mate and I should help in all my power for you!" he said silent.

"You better let me go! I'm not good for you and here you are being stubborn in no sense. Now, I'm ordering you to let me go or I'll beat the crap out of you!" she said trying to pull away from him.

"You are not listening to me but I wish to help you in some way just let me help you please. I want to help you in some way if you just let me-"

"Will you let me go!? Let me go!!!" she yells at him still trying to pull away but he yanks her towards her that made her trip. She gasped from that before she falls right on him. Brandon winces from that but he had his eyes shut from the fall till he opens them to tense up.

Melli was laying right on top of him but she was twitching and feeling a little weak. She slowly opens her eyes but blushes a little bit while looking right at him. Brandon was looking right at her as well with both of them blushing and feeling more silent after this. They were laying in bed together but this made him and her not say a thing.

"................"

"..............."

"I'm sorry! I just......"

"It's fine....I'm not mad but are you hurt?" he asked gently to see her shaking her head no. Her hands rested on his shoulders but she wasn't sure what to say or do right now but this left her becoming silent a bit now. She only looks away from him but he tightens his grip on her arms while she remained silent.

"You are such a dope you know. I have no idea what to say or do at the moment either way. However, I guess that's how you feel either way." she mutters but Brandon slowly sighs to look right at her worried now.

"When I said I will help you, I will. So please, let me do my best in helping you alright? You mean too much to me so I can help you to my best power. I know you said I could have found another person to like or made my mate but like we said it won't work. Mates are to be with their mates no matter what. Even if one was to be apart, they are still bound to one another....so you and I..."

"And how in the world is that even helpful? I get what I said is true about mates but....I don't know how that helps with this sort of thing. Are you even sure that..." she sees him to make her stop but from where they were, she nor him got up from their position while laying on the bed in her room. She blushes heavily from this but looks away again while Brandon remained silent.

"I really want to help you..I want to help you and get rid of your heat but I can help if you allow me to. I won't do anything you don't agree with because I fear I won't be able to help you even as your mate."

"I told you it's fine. You don't have to...."

"I do want to help........please.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:31 am

He thought for a moment and remembered the book he gave her. "Did you ever read that book it had a cure for heat in it at least the red one. And several versuons" he said
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:24 pm

"Yeah, I read that book for a while but I never knew such a thing was real. I had no idea about that but are you sure things in that book were true. I figure with one would take care of it themselves but that, it's something I'm not used to that." she mutters while looking to the side but she figures he is doing alright right after.

"Well, the book only helps and is telling you what is known for all that. I guess you may think of it being weird but it's not that bad once you know how it will help you. From what I learned after some time, that also helps with understanding what is needed." he explains but she only blinks not sure how to ask or say.

"Unless, I read the book wrong in some way and got it mixed up?" she said silent.

"Oh? I see. But either way, that's something else to ask about but that book helps or tells many other ways to deal with heat. Trust me on that, it will help you in so much than you think it would." he said gently but melli only blushes a little deep while thinking about that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:33 pm

The inly way to cure a heat is to mate." He said firmly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:31 pm

"Really? Their is no other way to deal with the heat like this? No other methods or tasks I have to do in order to keep it down forever?" she asked him to see Brandon shake his head but looks at her worried. Knowing how powerful her heat can get, he isn't sure how long it would be till she breaks. He's seen some patients like that and they were in a contaminated location where they can deal with their massive unstable heats.

He couldn't bear the thought of her getting taken away to such a place because Brandon won't be able to see her ever again. Once locked up, the only way to get out is to be cured which might take months or years to do.

"Again, no I don't know any medicine that is strong enough or safe enough to give you for this heat. Nothing right now that I could give will get that heat back to what it was before when you started. Just trust me on this since I'm a doctor.....don't you trust me at all and my words?"

"B-but I do trust you. I just.."

"But what?"

"I just....I don't know...I'm....unsure..."

"Then trust me when I say their is nothing else I can give you medicine related.....Right now, If I could then yeah, I would give you something. However, your heat is too powerful for them right now."

"...................."

"Trust me, Melina. If I knew another way to help deal with your heat I would have said something. However, with how powerful and strong your heat is, that might not work. Tasks and other medications I gave you worked when your heat wasn't this bad but since it is now...they won't work. The only suggestion I got for you is from the book. You have to mate or else things will become even worse for you and I don't want that." he said in a caring tone of voice but he only wished to help sooth this pain she could be facing later on if that heat still comes back which it will but not now.

"If you remember; your heat has been coming and going for the few minutes and hours which tell me it's trying to decided to stay or not. Right now is the right time to make a choice in what you wish to do because it might help you later on. You have to think of one before that heat comes back."

"....................."

Melina wasn't sure how in the world heats work but they are a pain that this isn't helping her at the least. She wanted to find other ways so her heat wouldn't be this dangerous and from what he told her, it was seriously bad. She had no idea heats do this sort of thing and now she wishes it wasn't a thing. With both of her hands gripping the pillow, Brandon looks more worried at her to think about all this. He cared about her so badly it hurt and he wishes for her to feel better. The more she held this heat back, the more painful it will get during the passing hours.

"Melina...."

"..............."

"Melina, listen to me. I understand you're scared and afraid about this but I'll be here to help you. I give you my word as a doctor and a mate. You mean everything to me that I wouldn't let you suffer like this. To be honest, I get hit with my own dangerous heats and I've been keeping them down for some times now so again, don't feel bad about it. At least you have another along side you when dealing with it."

"I..I guess so but still...it's so weird. Feeling hot and weird at the same time due to someone's own heat. I mean, I never was told about them till later on in my life but now I don't even know if it's safe to have heats like this." she mutters but feels Brandon touch her cheek gently to show a worried smile on his face.

"That is what many wish for but it don't work that way. Heats hit everyone even in clans and others in the city. You are not the only one dealing with heats like this one right now. Everyone that gets hit by them take things to keep it down and stop from going insane. So just believe me when I say right now, dealing with it will help you feel better. Heck, even me." he said but he still held her on top of him while she was thinking about this again. Everything about it was so much to her that Melina wasn't sure about wishing for this heat hitting her all the time. Most of her heat came in random times.

She shifts a little on top of Brandon but he didn't say anything while she was thinking about this. Though, with her not really sure, he got a thought about why she could be nervous. "Melina, I don't know if it's my place to ask you this but.....could this be your first time? Have you.."

"Have I what?" she asked him but Brandon remained silent before asking her his question.

"You never felt the experience of mating before? You haven't.....you know.."

"W-what!? No, I...I never........."

He sees her face fluster red a bit when being asked such a question but Melli didn't respond to that. She might have not did it before so it would be her very first time suggesting this idea and mating. Brandon only sighed still holding her but he brings her down to rub her back in hopes of calming her down.

"?????"

"I guess that was too soon to ask? I'm sorry if I upset you with the question Melina. I won't ask it again if that is what upset you." he said sweetly to her that she was blushing once more from such a thought. Brandon was really pushing it but she was blushing once more after all this and what he said to her. When they got silent once more and laying against one another, Melli sighed a bit from the thought.

"If you wish..I can get you something stronger for your heats..but they might not work Melina. I just want you to....be alright." he said but she grips the pillow even harder that Brandon sees her shift again on top of him that he sees her resting her head on his chest. Was their something else wrong with her? Did his question really upset her?

"....If...If that is the only way to stop the heat.....I wouldn't..mind the help. Though, I never did such a thing like mating before. True, I have t-touched myself and it did help when my heats were not as bad like this. So, if you are able to stop it from this mating then by all means go ahead." she said in a shy tone that Brandon didn't say anything while looking up at the ceiling of her bedroom. He tightens his arm around her waist but he didn't do anything else when feeling her squirming from his grip.

"Melina...are you really sure? I get you never did this and it can cure your heat from it's state right now. Again; are you really really sure?" he said to her because one she agreed, he would help her in order to clear the heat away. Melli didn't respond for a second till she sighed again.

Being careful, he carefully flips them over so he was on top of her and she was laying on her back. Melli didn't do much while being in this position but she was really shy when he was looking down at her with his intense eyes. "Well?"he asked in a gentle tone but she only turns her head away while feeling him touch both of her hands now with his own.

"Again; I'm sure. J-Just do what you need to do and help me get this heat back to normal. I'm not used to this sort of thing s-so...." she started to say but Brandon got what she means. She didn't want him to go over board and she wasn't sure what the heat will make her feel when they mate. Maybe it will be usual or not so she had to be careful right after. With that, Brandon got the okay to mate but he lowers his hand to touch her cheek as she shuts her eyes from his warm touch.

"Alright. I'll do my best to help you Melli okay? I'll make you feel better.." he said but she only nods when hearing his words.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:05 pm

She felt his breath on her neck and he held her close he wanted to hep but not force her. It really was the inly way and she felt her heat coming back with the talk and thinking about the things they talked about. His own heat returned vut not as fastas hers.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:12 pm

Brandon made sure that his heat didn't take over too quickly but he was worried a little. Knowing his own powerful heat can take over his thoughts can worry him a little about it. He wanted to make sure she was alright and isn't going to be hurt when they mate. He wanted to show her he will be careful and take care of her. Melli remained still while feeling his heated breath on her neck before feeling him move back and looks down at her face.

He stares into her eyes still seeing some nervous expressions but he just touches her cheek to show he will be gentle and careful. If it was too much, he will stop when she tells him to. With that, he lowers down to hold her cheeks that were flustered again before they gaze upon one another again only seeing one another. He was blushing as well as she was before he leans in closer that their lips almost touched.

"........." he did feel a little hesitant about this but he wanted to help her while making sure her heat goes down. Maybe his own will go down as well after mating too. He and her have been suffering for so long, they seem to need this release together. She blinks to look at him but isn't sure why he didn't do anything.

"What's w-wrong? Aren't you going to k-kiss me? That might help you relax during this. I get you may be n-nervous about us mating....unless you don't want to?" she said gently to him but Brandon shook his head still blushing from her words.

"No, I never said that Melina.."

"Then what is it?...Are you alright t-to do this?" she said but he only shook his head a little to look right at her but his face was red as well from all this. How in the world could he feel this way when knowing this was to help her and himself too.

"It's not that. I just.....I don't want to lose myself when I do this but honestly, I want to be able to show you how much you mean to me. After so long, we finally found one another so we can be happy.....I'll still respect your wishes my lovely bunny but...I want to help you feel better...to stop this dangerous heat from hurting you.."

"I know..but I guess were both nervous to how this might turn out. So no worries Lion..I mean Brandon, we will take this together. I'll help you and you help me.." she said reaching to touch his cheek that he looks silent at her and reaches to hold her hand on his cheek. Her touch was so soothing and warm, he only wishes to love her even more now.

"If that's the case..I'll be sure to show you just how much I wish to love you and help you, Melina. I'll give it all I got to help you cool down again..."

"Alright Brandon..I trust you.." she said against his lip but he blushes a little feeling how soft her lips were against his own. Brandon only held her cheeks again till he takes a deep breath to relax and held her softly to lower his head. Finally, their lips met. After so long, he and her were sharing their first kiss to one another.

Brandon kept himself calm while kissing her to feel her shifting from under her. His lips were really warm but she only blushes when he was wrapping his hand behind her head and held it up to kiss her a little more. She grips the sheets carefully in her hand while kissing Brandon back but that's the only sound heard of in her room; kisses and their own breathing.

He felt his heat burning up a little quicker now while hers came back in a full heated blow that her body felt hot again. They didn't notice it right away but he only shifts again to break their kiss that heavy panting left them both. He was a little flustered like she was but Melli sits up a bit while looks to him. Was something else wrong or was it too much for both of them? She sees him move back and grabs her hand gently to help her sit up.

She held his hand for a few minutes before he moves her towards him and wraps one arm around her hips to hold her close. He looks at her again before their lips met against one another. The kiss was a bit hotter this time but she didn't mind it while kissing him back that their kissing turned into a make out. The sound of their kisses were the only things heard in the room that he had to remain in control to not rip anything or cut her. She was already going through a hard heat and his was building up again just like the first times he felt it.

The smell was already burning his nose but he took this as a reminder to help her. She feels his hands moving down her butt but still holds her against his body that she whimpers feeling him gripping and holding her so tightly. Almost like he wanted to claim what belongs to him. The kiss only gets hotter that he pushes his tongue against her bottom lip that she parted her own to let him in so the kiss became french kissing.

One other hand went to grip his shirt feeling him still leading the kiss but he groans loving how she felt and tasted. Even the scent she lets out was intoxicating to him to want more. Their kissing lasted for a couple minutes before he falls back to have her land on top of him with a startled gasp leaving in between their kissing.

"*Breaks the kiss panting* A-are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" he asked against her neck but Melli blushes to feel him hugging her tighter that she looks at the pillow to shake her head. She even hugs him close to hide the embarrassment.

"N-No, I'm alright. That just started me when you fell back on the bed like that. You didn't hit your head did you?" she said gently to touch his head but Brandon shuts his eyes feeling her fingers running through his hair before opening them. She blushes seeing that but he was so cute being like that.

"I'm alright so don't worry but sh-shall we keep going?" he said to her but she nods to answer Brandon. They went back to kissing again that their tongues were swirling against one another now while soft moans left her and groans left him. The kiss got really aggressive now that he was holding her tighter on his body. She was so small but soft and it already effected his mind. He was doing everything in his power to hold back from losing himself in this heat but the way she kissed and moans out made it harder.

He wanted to show her how badly he loved her but right now, they needed to be more used to one another while doing it. While they kept kissing or making out, their clothes were also getting too hot to wear that Brandon breaks their heated kiss to sit up and remove his blazer and suit shirt while reaching to lift Up Melina's top shirt to expose her bra. She blushes seeing his bare chest before he pulls her back to him and kisses her again deeply. She only rests her hands on his chest while feeling him kiss her but at least their heats were cooling down but still dangerously strong.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:23 pm

he keeps kissing her as hisnhnds massage her exposed skin. He took it slow and enjoyer the moemnt working to keep himself calm. He was going slow working up his courage to do more even as they kiss and his hands slip under her bra
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:06 pm

She tense up feeling his hand rubbing against her heated skin while they kiss, twitching and shivering in bliss from such a thing. He wasn't sure if that hurt her or made her nervous but he opens one of his eyes to see that she was quivering in his lap. Carefully, he breaks the kiss to see her laying on his chest panting from his touches that he wonders if she liked being held and touched this way?

He still had his hand under her bra for the time being to feel her breasts, looking at the bra that seems to be something really soft and silky. Melli wasn't sure what he was doing by staring at her bra but she felt his hand cupping and rubbing her breasts a little while she shook by the second.

"They feel really soft............and smooth too."he panted while feeling the breasts but she only pouts hearing him say such things to have her look away again. Why did he have to say something like that when their doing this? When he accidentally pushes down on both nipples, she tenses up again to look at him.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to make you tense up like that. Did I cross a line here?" he asked gently of her as he lays back on her bed. He didn't hear a answer from her till seeing her open both eyes while blushing a deeper red color.

"You didn't do a-anything wrong. I just.....the way you touched me a second ago, really got me shaky and hot. I hope I didn't do anything to upset you even when we are close to m-mating. I'm not used to someone else holding and touching me like this; even when they are touching my b-breasts this way..." she said blushing at the words she spoke before feeling Brandon touch her cheek and face him. He slips one of his hands out from her bra during this time while they looked at one another for a little bit till he pulls her close then kisses her forehead.

She blinks not sure what he did the forehead kiss for but Brandon smiled while looking at her to see that same cute expression on her face."W-what? Did I..."

"You didn't do anything bad, Melina. However did you wish to keep going or stop? I don't want to harm you if you wanna stop.." he said to her that Melli blinks and pouts a little bit. At least he cared about her and in case if she wasn't alright with things right now.

"How can we stop? We are already getting undressed and you have no shirt and I only have a top bra. Same with your hand gripping and holding my breast right now..how can we?" she said but he reaches up to touch her shoulder before moving his hand down to take the strap with him. This made her yelp from what he did but Brandon held her close to kiss at her shoulder. She didn't say anything else before leaning closer and kisses his cheek.

"If that is what you are feeling then I will keep going to help you alright?" he said but she only nods while looking at Brandon once more.

Of course, that made him blush till he gently pulls her down as they begin making out once more. Their bodies were burning up already but right now, she was already hot for this that it made her feel shy. He even kisses her shoulder to make her nervous as a wife..she was too cute for him and Brandon liked that about her. He still left gentle kisses on her shoulder while she was blushing feeling each one but he gave her.

After a few minutes, she felt him lower the second bra strap down her shoulder and blushes a deeper red again. He was already making her nervous to do this and that made her feel more silent about it. His hands moved up against her heated skin once more but she didn't do anything while letting him touch and feel whatever he wanted. Melina did look at the bed board but grips some of his hair before squirming in his hold to make him stop.

"Are you still alright?" he asked sweetly to her ear that she blushes worse to look down. Her eyes were half way closed from how he said that but her heart beats loud in her chest and head. Her ears were red from all this but she only hugs him and nods. She's fine but still nervous because he's giving her this attention and knowing he was feeling in heat too.

"I'm fine but must you speak like that? It's r...really weird." she mutters to him but Brandon just hugs her to show it's fine.

"Sorry about that. I just wanted to be sure...." he said.

"O-Oh, then I'm f-fine..." she said to him gently.

"Alright, I wanted to make sure you were okay...." he said to kiss her cheek gently and Melli only remained silent to feel him kiss her neck this time while holding her waist with his hands. Even from kissing and touching, Brandon already wanted to give her everything but he remembers to stay calm. He wouldn't go over the line with this and start things slowly. For himself and her, this was a first time mating with one another. She only bit down on her lip feeling him kissing and feeling her smooth skin, taking in her sweet scent while this kept going on. He already was getting dizzy from it.

He shook his head and kept going with trying to move on. Brandon still kept kissing her neck but gives a curious lick against it. Brandon got a gasp from her that made him blush a little more from the tightening hold she gave him. Maybe this tells him her neck is a high sensitive location on her. But what of the others?

"Little bunny?"

"I-I'm fine the lick startled me...g-give a warning n-next time kay?" she said in a weak hot tone that made him gulp but started holding her closer against his body and gives a few more heated licks on her skin. She whines feeling that but bits down on her bottom lip to stop whimpers and shiver noises from leaving her. Somehow, the licks were cool and hot but she wasn't sure how to respond to it.

"W-why are y-ohhhhh you licking m-my neck this w-way? It f-feels really weird....s-so weird.." This feeling made her whimper again and squirm on top of him. He blushes feeling that but she was grinding on his lap where a lump was already forming or getting bigger.

'Focus Brandon......I need to help her with this heat first. Then if it's possible, I'll.....'

"Ahhhhh~" he suddenly hears her moan out rather loud when she felt him grip on her waist again but he bit down on her neck that took him by surprise. Even her moans sounded so cute. She panted trying to collect herself but he only gulps when hearing such a noise. He only looks silent now but he only held onto her while gently seeing her shaking now.

He only looks at her but Brandon reaches to slip the bra down and expose her breasts to him. This made her yelp and sit up to try and cover her breasts blushing. "D-don't look at them!"They were not as big but they were still pretty adorable to see. His face flustered a little more that he sees her blushing and sitting up to look at him.

"Why not?"

"B-because their...I don't know just don't l-look at them.." she said but Brandon only blushes to reach and grab her arms to lower them. She tried to get out of his grip but Brandon stops her and made her calm down.

"But their fine Melli.....their cute that I can hold them in my hands." he said but she only looked away from him while Brandon shook his head and reaches to cup the both of them. She squeaks feeling that but looks away while Brandon begins to rub and squeeze them to see her shaking and twitching again. Her hand tightening it's grip on his pants that remained on.

"See? It's alright Melina...their so perfect and really cute...." he said while watching them bounce and jiggle in his hands but Melli was so red from this she didn't know how to respond to it. He did let go of one of them and begins to rub one of his fingers against the nipple to feel it get hard by his touch. The second one was still being rubbed before he leans in closer to take the other nipple in his mouth to swirl his tongue against it as she winces a little.

"H-Hey, be g-gentle. I ne-never did this s-sort of thing......" she said in a silent tone but shuts her eyes tight while he was rubbing or pinching one nipple and licking and sucking on the other. It somehow hurt a little but she softly panted as white puffs of her breath showed in the air of the room. She was way too cute and he didn't want to blow this while pulling her closer on his lap and still pleasured her to his best ability. She only whimpers feeling this but not for long since they change into soft moans just like when he licked her neck.

"ahh....hah.....haaahhaaa....hhhnnn..." it felt so weird but good at the same time. All he was doing is licking and sucking on her nipples but that made it really weird for her. She didn't even know her hips were grinding against his own lap that she didn't noticed the buldge in his pants now. He was flustered and panting from pleasuring her but he kept going and ignoring his own building up on desires.

"Melli? Are you still alright?" he asked gently but she could only nod to answer him. She didn't trust her voice at the moment and it made her feel more nervous to doing this lewd thing with him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm

She nodded panting wordlessly and he squeezes a bit. He keeps it slow as his free hand slides down her side then around her front to unbutton her shorts. The waist opened with a snap making her shiver and moan a bit as he kisses her lips once more. Long deep kisses helped keep her focused on him and not her wild imaginings. He keeps her grounded to the reality of the situation careful not to allow himself to go too far foo fast.

She gasps for air and pulls back panting hotter from the kiss he gave her which made Melli look even more curious to him. "Why are you so good at this. It weird but hot. Its hard to think." She asked before moaning as he licks her throat. He wasn't sure how to answer but decided to tell the truth.

"Instinct. I am doing what I know will help as well as what I think you would enjoy. Is it too much?" He asks softly adding a light bite to her neck. She shivers and moans as he slips off her shorts and they slide to her ankles. Her lacy underwear gleamed a bit in the dim light like a soft glow. Even laying on his chest he could feel her whole body against him a bit of dampness revealed in her underwear.

"I-instinct..." she seemed dazed by it he thought she had been fighting her instincts this whole time and hoped his truth would help her follow them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:59 pm

"Yes. That's something known to me for a long time now and I figure that will explain a lot of things right now. Maybe by following your own, that should help you even more than right now by following your own instincts. That isn't something to be ashamed of but something you should let go once in a while because holding that back can blind you." he said while looking up at her but Melli wasn't sure how to respond to such a thing like that. Was that everything she could do or needed to do in order to make it work?

"I...I had no idea..." she mutters under her breath but feels him hug her again that her chest pressed against his own while rubbing her back. Brandon was always being so sweet to her and she was mean to him when they first met. Now, looking back at that made her feel bad now. Brandon only lets out a sigh before he rubs her back once more that he feels her bra shift a bit that it was pulled up to leave her breasts free.

"Anyway, do you wish to continue?" he said to her gently and sees Melli not answer him for a few minutes till she just nods. Might as well keep going since they already gotten this far but their heats were already matching one another but at it's strongest peak. He sees her just relax and nods once more to give a go. Brandon took that yes answer and went on by carefully unhooking her bra from her body and pulls it away as it was dropped on the edge of the bed with the other bits of clothes.

Brandon then pulls her close again to hold her cheeks and kiss her. She whimpers feeling his lips against her own again with a lick by his heated tongue, opening her lips to allow him access inside. Right away, his own tongue slips past and swirls against her own as the heated french kisses came back. They felt their own saliva mixing together that when they break it, a thin string is connected before it breaks.

She lowers down to kiss him again but he relaxed and shifts a little with her on top of his body. She already was getting used to kissing and his touches but he wonders if she will be okay when going onto the next part of their mating. Even with her just being in her black panties right now, she didn't seem to mind him still wearing his pants. He feels her rest one hand on his chest before she shifts on top of him again that her soaked lower place presses down on his pants to make her finally notice.

Melli breaks the kiss once more while trying to catch her breath before looking down at him. "W-wait a second..." she said when losing her breath just like Brandon did as he was blushing from the sudden stop of their kissing.

"What's the m-matter? Did I do something wrong?" he asked but she only shook her head while looking at him. Her face was already flustered again and her hair looking messy since the tie she had may had slipped out and lets her hair out. She looked so pretty with her hair down like that but he wouldn't say a thing about it right now because she had something to say from the looks of it.

"N-No, you're not doing anything wrong Brandon. I just....how come you're the only one still wearing some pants? T-that's not fair since you a-already undressed me to my underwear and here you h-have your pants." she said while looking back at them but she knew since she was wet, they might have a damp spot on them. Brandon looks to feel his pants indeed were wet but he was so into the kisses and touches, he forgot about them.

"I'm sorry. Guess I forgot about them for a second and j-just kept wanting to help you."

"W-well, if that's the case. Would you m-mind taking t-them off then? It wouldn't be fair if I'm like this and you're not. Aren't you even the little nervous about this?" she said but Brandon shook his head which made her go silent. Even from the kissing, touching, holding, and him touching her body, he didn't seem effected by this? She lets out a sigh and looks down at him.

"I-If that's the case.....t-then let me help." she said to turn her whole body around and feels for his pants button. Right away, Melli started to undo his pants and he was silent when hearing the noises. When she gets them undone, she reaches to pull down the zipper and tugs down his pants to his ankles till they were off. She did bend a little over to show him her butt but he blushes a little more from the view till she gets them off and sets them on the side to hit the floor.

".................." she got a glimpse of his boxers but sees no reaction to this. Not a single twitch or move from down there. Melli looked a little disappointed about that but this wasn't the time to worry about it. Maybe this whole thing wouldn't work and he was either faking about his heat to help her more than himself.

'He's not even aroused by all this. So, I guess even a mistake like me isn't worth getting him excited either? *Sighs* And here I thought he was really someone that felt the same by my body.....then, was he lying to me when he said all that stuff about my breasts and body? Were they empty words?'

Melli then turns around to face him but didn't look down at him but to the side. "T-there. We are now equal since you got me in my underwear, I got you in yours. Though, you don't seem that excited right now from this. Dose this m-mean....you're not aroused fully by me?" she asked to see Brandon blink and look worried.

"What? No no, that's not the problem Melli. I just...." he started to say but sees her looking a little sad this isn't helping him get in the mood. Were the touches and kisses just to help her feel better and stop? She gets from the book that mating will help but it would feel even better if the other was in the same heat like her. She thought they should stop but Brandon took her hand to have her look at him.

"Listen to me Melli, that's not the reason okay? I just....."

"Just what?"

"Well, I Just don't want to ruin this and hurt you in some way. To be honest, I don't know how bad this heat as made me and you...right now, your soaked and it only seems to be getting worse. As for me, I'm doing my best to hold back from hurting you and I'm not sure what will happen once we go past that barrier." he explains but Melli only remained silent to think he was either just saying this or makes it seem he was just using her. She already got looked down upon by others and in school so this wouldn't help if that's the same.

"S-so.....then everything you did...was that the truth or...are you doing this just to help get the heat down? Am I really that bad at this when i-it comes to.......a-arousing you? My body isn't like other girls true...b..but I guess not even me is good enough to get you hot and horny huh?" she said looking upset now but Brandon felt worried she might get angry and tries to think of something while she was looking down at his stomach and her hands that rested on it.

"Heh, I guess Amanda was r-right...I'm not even good at getting you aroused and wanting me. My stupid condition and sickness got you thinking I'm doing this just to help her...nothing more. I don't blame you for t-thinking that......" she mutters now but just looks at herself then sees the mirror of her sitting on his lap and him laying down.

"................."

"My h-heats caused nothing b-but trouble...for everyone and even you I bet. I'm so sorry f-for wasting your time with this....that you got stuck with a reject like me Brandon...I don't even deserve to have you as a mate.....I just..." she looked more upset that she didn't know her heat was hitting her stronger now to make her panties even more wet to stain his boxers now. Brandon noticed and was thinking of what to say to calm her down.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:01 pm

Feeling the close contact he shiverers he was heated but keeping himself unde4 control but she wanted to be sure he was telling the truth so he let his emotions flow freely. She felt a pulse weak at first then it slowly grew st4onger. T4ying to keep his focus he kisses her lips again covering he4 gasp.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:25 pm

The kiss startled her at first when feeling his heated lips on her own again, however Melina wasn't sure what he was planning now. She tried to move back from his lips but he only held her tightly in his arms to make sure she felt everything in his heart. To how much he cared about her, to how much he was worried about her. When the kiss did it's part, he breaks it panting heavily while she was doing the same looking a little confused but sad.

"W-why did you..." she started to say but he stops her with his fingers to make her look right at him. His eyes were looking lost but they were still in control. He never wanted her to feel this way. However, he wanted her to know how he really felt about her and this.

"Listen to me Melina, what you said isn't true. Of course I'm aroused and horny for you but...I want to take this slow so I don't end up hurting you. Lion heats as me tend to go a little wild and we can't control ourselves. Why else did you think I'm trying to stay calm without losing to my own heat." he said while touching her cheek that she was looking at him not sure how to respond to this.

"..................."

"That's one reason why I am not as aroused because I don't want to do something wrong. You mean a lot to me Melli and I guess just saying it might not be enough. Even when we were kids and my father told me I wouldn't see you again, he was right at first because I got worried. You were my mate but I guess your father was scared I might hurt you but I wouldn't. I want nothing but your happiness and love and I didn't want nothing like cheats to ruin that. *Hugs tight* You mean the world to me...you mean everything to me and I didn't want it to be ruined by anything.." he said holding her cheek but she only blushes when hearing that.

"R-really?" she asked to see him nod hugging her but Brandon was blushing himself after all this because he didn't want to ruin this moment between them. He shifts a little to feel her getting more soaked but blushes when it stains his boxers to make him bigger again that he groans to control himself. She looked worried to wonder if he was okay.

"Don't worry, I'm alright. It's really hard not to go insane when your mate is in heat. You make it so hard...for me to control myself because I want to love you for every inch you have. Every second we talk, my own heat starts to hit my head even harder and I want to make sure you are comfortable first. You're happiness is always first Melina....always." he said but she only remained silent before feeling something poke her to look down blushing even worse now.

He could show her by taking one of her hands and had her shift a little back from his lap. Brandon lowers her hand to rest on his boxers and had her rub. He groans feeling the touch but she was blushing feeling him indeed aroused and hard. He was big. Really really big that she gotten more nervous about it.

"Y-You're...you're really hard. Did I.....was it because of m-me?"

"Yes. I been in heat myself for a long time and when I found you again, I got excited knowing I found you. However, I didn't want to harm you since you were scared of seeing me after so long. Your mind filled with lies about my family and what my father did to your clan. I always wanted you Melina. I always wanted to love you for everything you had. From the softness of your skin, the smell of your scent and hair. The kissable lips that tease me in my dreams. Your beauty beating any other girl that's tried to hit on me. You are all mine..you're my mate Melina and I wouldn't see anyone else winning my heart but you." he said to leave kisses against her breasts that she blushes a darker red again.

"You really m-mean all that? You really think of me that w-way..." she said gently but Brandon nods that he looks at her and lowers her head to kiss her lips again. The feeling of kissing made him get harder and bigger that it was now pressed up against her that she gasped in the kiss before being quiet thanks to him.

The kiss heats her up as it did for him but he holds her closer against his body while they kept making out before he holds her more tighter against his own heated body. His fingers leaving goosebumps on her skin that she winces from his heated touch. It felt so weird but hot at the same time that she was squirming in his lap feeling more of her own aroused wetness dripping out. They added their tongues against one another that they were moaning for one another. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders and his own wrapped around her waist.

The heat in the room was getting to them that he was already horny just like she was who was slowly grinding her hips in his lap. She wanted to feel more together with him but isn't sure how to continue besides the kissing and touching.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:01 pm

She felt his hand squeeze her othe rbreast as his finger rub against her spot between her legs. Before she had clthes on so it wasnt as strong but this time his hand had sliped into her underwear touching her directly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:12 pm

She sits up quickly from his touch that made her feel really weak and dizzy. Even his simple touch felt her burning up that Brandon got worried to see her like that. Brandon sees her panting in and out deeply while it made her feel really hot that she got more weak from the simple touch. Melina wasn't sure what was happening but how in the world did her body burn up from the simple touch he gave.

"W-wow....you're so s-soaked down here. You're dripping like a fountain." he said blushing that she was whimpering from his touches getting stronger and stronger. Her breasts were still rubbed and squeezed by his strong hands but she only felt hotter and squirms a little bit. After holding and touching her after a while that she slowly whimpers after a while.

"D-don't say that. Don't s-say such an embarrassing thing like that.." she panted a little while looking to the side but gasped as Brandon leans in closer to her that his hands rubs and pushes in the nipples to feel such a thing. That made him feel even more aroused that his member was throbbing again. Even his boxers were getting tight from being loose from what she was doing to him.

"I'm sorry Melli. I didn't mean to make you embarrassed like that. You are just really adorable and it's hard for me not to be. You just look so cute when in pleasure. That tells me you really are something else..."

"O-Oh geez...."

Everything felt so good right now that they were losing to one another after some much. He was being gentle but his own heat was burning up to see her losing after so much. His hand tightens around her breasts to make her whine again but he was just leaning in closer and kisses her breasts.

"Why are you so adorable? You feel so soft and nice...just like lavender. I want to make you feel better but show how much I love you." he said still squeezing her breasts but she was squirming in his lap whimpering and shivering from his touches. It felt so hot but good at the same time, feeling him touching and giving her pleasure in his way. Her mind was only getting dazed again that she was purring again.

"B-brandon..."

"What's the matter?"

"Stop saying such things a-alright? You know it's embarrassing to s-someone saying that to me." she whimpers to him but he only felt more love that he takes her breast in his lips to start sucking on it that she gasped to grip some of his hair moaning and panting a little. She felt flustered again that he was really showing no mercy but she moans again to hold onto him, she only felt more hotter now that it made him feel more aroused. Brandon pulls on her breast to see her crying out hugging him but she whimpers that he was blushing from the noise.

"I'm sorry, Melli. It's hard not to say anything when you are looking and seems really adorable like that. Just so pretty and lovely that you are making me want to love you even more now."

"E-ease up on my breasts please...y-you're going to m-make them become red if you don't hiiisssssss st-stop.....mmmmmmm!!" she was burning up in heat that it slowly became more arousing to feel more hot. He groans feeling her burning up in aroused pleasure before slowly feeling more lost that he was stroking her place with his fingers after a while. He was showing no mercy with rubbing and stroking her that it made her feel more hotter and lost again.

"W-wait a second p-please....please don't do this. It's w-way too much..." she said against his shoulder but Brandon only blushes still stroking her with his fingers that they felt damp and wet after some time. He already was struggling with his own heat but his member throbs in his boxers that she was shaking and hugging him tight.

"I can't..I just can't.....you are just so cute.." he said blushing but Brandon slowly feels more heated again to pull her back and kiss her lips suddenly that she yelps from the feeling. He makes out with her heavily now that she twitches and felt even more closer to climax. However, she held it back to not lose it too quickly thanks to him. They kept making out in a heavy way but moaning against one another.

"You won't be a-able to stop if I even t-told you would you? I don't get how I'm g-getting all the affection but you are not even b-being touched yet. How is this fair.." she mutters but Brandon kisses her neck again while stroking her with his fingers a little more that she winces a bit whimpering. The heat just became worse now and he was starting to really get hot in wanting her.

"Again; I'm sorry. You are just too precious that I can't stop wanting to help you feel good. You need pleasure and I'm going to be the one to give that to you...I just...want you so much.." he whispered while kissing and sucking on her breasts to make her gasp and moan out softly thanks to him. Even the feeling of his warm lips and tongue made her shiver and get more aroused. Her body sitting up to get off his lap but he grips her hips to make her stay where she was.

"Y-You're stopping m-me?" she whispered but he pulls her close to share another heated kiss. These were going to make her head go blank but he was already enjoying the feeling of their kissing and gotten used to one another now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:48 pm