Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Hannibal: Within the worlds of Omegas and Alphas

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Hannibal: Within the worlds of Omegas and Alphas

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:25 am

you wanted to cure your heat and we just started." He said kissing her collar
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:24 pm

"W-what do you m-mean just getting started? What are you planning on d-doing to me?" she asked flushed now still sitting in his lap but Brandon only held her cheek. Melina didn't get what he was going or wishing to do but seeing him like this made her feel so shy at the worse moment. He only thought she was precious before he pulls her closer down to kiss her lips again sweetly.

"You will see. I'll show you just what else I can do to help you with your heat, Melina. I want to see you better and to do that we need to get this heat of yours down again.."

"B-but it's so embarrassing t-to hear this from you..Are all lions this dangerous w-when it comes to this?" she asked nervous but feels him kiss her lips slowly that she was whimpering a little more after some time.

"But you are so cute and like it...I just wish to help you to my best ability..is that wrong?" he asked to see her looking to the left away from his heated gaze.

"T-there is nothing wrong w-with that but from what we b-been doing....it's a lot to take in.."

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle and go slow......trust me okay?"

She wasn't sure what he was planning but she will go along with him to see how he will cure her heat and maybe his as well. Even at the moment, she can feel him throbbing from the lump that presses up against her. She gasped from the poke but Brandon groans to lick her bottom lips to make out with her once more. His hands lets go of her hips to lay against her chest to squeeze and rub her breasts once more.

The heated touch from his hands only made her shiver in the kiss, feeling how his caresses her skin with gentle touches. She couldn't say a thing to him since Brandon was holding and keeping her close against his body that Melina whimpers against his lips to feel him break it panting heavily against her wet lips. She blushes from the gaze he gave her till Brandon moves down from her lips and went back to squeeze and rub her breasts again.

A heated hiss left her lips with a moan, feeling him messing with her breasts again but she only arches her head back into the pillow. The way she sounded made Brandon groan loving how her skin tasted against his hot wet tongue. The way it swirls and moves over the nipples made him want to pleasure her even more. She moans again feeling him latch onto one of her nipples and pulling at it with soft suction that she gasped loudly feeling that.

"E-easy, with my nipples please.....don't suck onto them s-so much.." she begs but Brandon ignores her cries sucking on them harder. Melina winced from that but it made her feel more heated now that it started burning up to make her panties damp and the tent in his boxers show even more that it was pressed against her. She panted white puffs of her breath into the sky till she was whimpering again from the desires between them. However, she also burns up more to feel him squeezing her breasts even harder wanting more.

"Hah...haaaannnn....B-brandon please...please d-don't......" she tried speaking again but moans when he was sucking and licking her nipples before he gives them a break to hear her panting heavily from that. However, he lowers down one of his hands and rubs against the soaked lips and the nub at the top. She yelps feeling that but turns to the side that he moves behind her and held one of her legs up to expose herself.

She blushes from this new position but sees him spreading her wet lips open to show in the mirror near by. Brandon saw her as beautiful; a woman in full glory under the lustful basking glow between them. He just kept stroking and hugs her from behind to kiss the neck sweetly. "You are so cute...look at aroused you get when your exposed like this....is it that good?" he asked but she didn't say a thing while feeling more flustered now after all that. Why must Brandon say everything so embarrassing?

"...................."

"It's alright though, Melina. I won't hurt you because I only wish to make you feel good. I will only let my fingers touch and brush against you're skin. I want to make you moan from the desires of pleasure, not because of the heat but of how much I always wanted you." he said to see her blushing a little more from the words he spoke to her.

"You a-are not really making this happy or well for me you know. How in the world is this helping m-me?" she whispered but Brandon only sighed to look at her while leaning down to kiss and nip her neck again as she gasped feeling his teeth sink into her flesh. It stung a little true but not enough to break skin. He did suck on her neck making her whine again but licks against the spot where he was latched onto.

Their was so much Brandon wanted to give her but he was helping her to make the heat go down. Maybe after it went back to normal, things might be more different now between them. For the moment Brandon focused on her.

He wanted to mark her.

He wanted to own her.

He wanted to show he loved her

He wanted to do so much to Melina it was no joke to how deep their heats were. He didn't let go of her neck with his fingers stroke in between her legs that she covers her lips to stop the moans from leaving her lips. However, it made her wonder why it was getting hotter and hotter now. Just from his fingers, she was already wet as some fountain. It was embarrassing true but it only got her even more aroused. Her legs shaking from each stroke and lick he gave her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:39 pm

he feels her wetnes and his lips pull away from her neck. "I think youre ready now" the words brush against her ear soft and barely heard. She shivers and holds back a gasp from him removing their u derwear and his resumed making out with her. She felt it pulsing against her slit and her heat got hotter as did his as he started to sweat from the presssure in his head
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:23 pm

"W-what do you mean ready?" she started to say against his warm lips but Brandon kisses her again slowly to make her feel even more pleasure with one hand rubbing the back of her head. He wanted her to feel really good when they connect as one but he still had to keep himself under control when doing so.

Brandon knew he didn't want to over do it but this will be something she'll never forget. Melina whimpers feeling his hands touching her skin that he breaks the kiss to kiss and nip at her neck. She gasped when feeling that but he only groans loving the noise she made to hug her tightly with both arms wrapped around her lower waist.

"B-brandon? Did you hear what I s-said? Hello?????"

"Oh, sorry Melina. I got a little...distracted. I was trying to say you're ready for me to push inside of you and we can start mating together. Just a warning, I'll be gentle but it might sting a little okay?" he said in her ear but she shivers not sure if she was really ready for this or not. True, her whole body was burning and her mind foggy. He was speaking in such a way that it was making her feel a little over heated panting in the air of the room.

"I d-don't know if I'm r-ready for that y-yet..what if I...I mean what if I.." she started to say but Brandon only touches her cheek to show a light smile on her face again. He knew this is a first time but he will take it easy for her. Same with being as gentle as he can.

"It'll be alright, Melina. Besides, I'm right here to help you. Here maybe we can find another way to help you get more slick enough so it won't hurt as much. I could use something to help you with that if you wish..."

"................."

"What's wrong? I want to be sure your comfortable about us doing this and we both agreed that it's alright with us. We will feel better but three times more better than normal mating. I'm already placing everything in my power to help you feel better and get your red danger level heat down back to normal again. You don't want to be in pain any more do you?" he asked in a gentle tone but she was still blushing from how he said it till she lets out a sigh and nod. Melina did want the heat to be gone and she didn't want it to become a problem later on.

"Then please place your trust in me. I'll make sure you feel real good and we will get this heat down through mating."

She could feel his throbbing hard member pressed against her soaked slit, love juices spilling down against it on the sheets as one of he eyes looks down. The tip was slick and shiny but it was twitching as he keeps kissing and licking her breasts once more. He was really into this now that Brandon might not stop himself if it was too good. Isn't that dangerous? Well, if heats between mates were bad then it's possible. She only clawed at his shoulders feeling nervous to squirm in his lap with another moan slipping past her lips.

"D-don't rub against it like that, Brandon. It feels so weird and it's embarrassing..."

"I know but it's so slippery and wet. You're really ready for it now that I don't think any other needs of getting ready are needed for you. Your soaking the bed and my lap just with a few touches and me kissing you it's already drenched my hand. Even when I rub my member against it, I think your slit is kissing it.."

"R-really? Why did you have t-to say it that way?" she panted heavily to whimper feeling his hard length rubbing against her slowly. As for him, he groans loving the sounds and how she felt with her own inner heat burning strong inside of her. That told him a lot of things for how she felt. The desire between them only getting stronger now that it could be a burning sensation.

He moves back to look at her and kiss Melina's lips once more as she kisses him back, gripping both his wrists. She gasped in the kiss when he was grinding slowly against her slip to hear some squishy wet noises coming from their places rubbing against one another.

They didn't break the kiss they shared for a while till Brandon breaks it and panted against her lips since she did the same. He held her hips with one hand but strokes his member with the other to look dazed at her. She didn't know who he was anymore since he was dazed with wanting to mate with her. Melina only remained silent and watches him before she slowly whimpers in heat again thanks to it.

"That feels r-really weird. Why do you have to make it rub and spread that st-stuff all over it?" she said panting lightly to look down at the tip that's still rubbing but Brandon only looks and still moved more against her to feel more. He blushes to hear her say that but gently goes ahead and presses more against her place to hear a gasp.

"H-Hey.."

"Sorry, it just feels really good when I rub against you like this. It feels so wet and hot against my member. Besides, I'm trying to get you ready when I push myself inside of you remember?" he said but she did not have any words for that while looking down in between their legs to see their places rubbing and grinding against one another.

The tip was rubbed against the clit that was hard and coated in pre-cum that she gasped trying to stop him but Brandon held her still. He panted to watch how the tip rubs against the clit, making her whimper and bit down on her fingers. The tingling sensation going on between them. Brandon only gives her a few more kisses while feeling more hotter now that he was holding her still and gripping her butt a little now.

"Are you r-ready now? I'm going to try pushing inside of you. If it's too much or if you need me to stop, go ahead and tell me and I'll go right ahead and wait till you are ready again." he whispered to look lost in the heat at her but this made Melina blush heavily hearing how he spoke about this. Was it already close to him pushing inside of her? She gulps to look nervous but slowly looked more nervous.

"A-are you sure? What if you don't f-fit? You look really really big for something to push inside of me. I get the f-feeling if you push that beast into me, It'll hurt or I'll tear." she whispered back but that made him groan to feel himself getting hotter and aroused. He wanted to help her and feel what it's like. To bound with your mate after so long. Brandon just hugs her close to kiss her neck but they were gentle.

"That's why I said I'll give you time if needed if it's too much. I said I wouldn't hurt you too bad."

"You have told me a-and I know..."

"I'll be careful and it should fit. Just try to bear with it okay?" he said to her but Melli only blushes to look silent to think about this till she sighed. They were already going to far and her body was already burning up hot. He could have did more to get her used to him but he already got her prepared thanks to his fingering. She only looks to the side with one arm covering her breasts. She trusted him...and somehow, even with this.

"Melina?"

"O-Okay. If you will be careful and take it slow, I'll bear it so g-go ahead. Ready when you are...."

Brandon blushes to hear the word come out of her mouth but he gulps to look at her before touching her lower back. She already was coated in more sweat right now that he only holds her again to watch her cute face expressions.

"Alright, just l-lift your hips for me okay?" he asked as Melli only did as he said by sitting up a little so her soaked slit was above his member. Juices already spilling down to hit the tip as it twitched. He even used that to stroke himself and watch her being so arousing.

"L-like this?" she mutters to him but Brandon nods gently while looking right at her. She felt so embarrassed for being like this but he only found her beautiful like this. Aroused and hot just for him.

"Yes, that's perfect my bunny...just like that...could you spread your slit a little?"he asked to see her blushing a deep red from the request. Her hands trembled from the thought but he only blushes wishing to see it.

"What? Spread them? B-but why would you want me t-to.."

"Please?...I want to see how wet you are so I know it should go in easily and it won't hurt you too much. You might feel some pressure when I try pushing into you but I know you will be alright after a while and getting used to having something inside." Melina said nothing from the way he asked but she only blushes worse to lower her fingers and spread her wet slit apart to have him take a look. It was so embarrassing.

"Wow.....it's soaking wet and dripping all over the place as well. So horny aren't we, my bunny?"

"D-don't be so weird Brandon. The way you said that is really not helping me since it just sounds more embarrassing for you to touch and speak about it. How about you j-just go ahead a-and just do it..."she said but he only panted loving the view of how wet it was. However, he wasn't since he loved how beautiful she was when aroused like this. He could see that she was really something.

"Okay okay...."

Being more careful, he slowly held her hip again and got her slit above his member. She didn't say anything but Melina blushes looking away but Brandon touches her cheek to have her look right into his eyes. She saw from his eyes he wanted this. He needed this. He needed her as she did with him. Giving one last kiss, he lowers her hips a bit more before he felt the tip poke her silt.

Brandon panted feeling how wet she was just by the slit but he tried to push the tip through her now touched entrance wishing to feel inside of her. If she was this hot, Brandon could imagine how she feels inside. He still kept trying to push inside of her but the tip wouldn't go in except push against it.

"Mmmmmm....."

*Shuts eyes hearing the squishing noises* M-Mffffmmmmm..." she was right; the tip was way too big and it was not going in. Melina opens one of her eyes to look at him but Brandon kept his head down watching his member's tip rubbing and pressing against her.

"B-brandon...it's n-not working....I don't think y-you'll f-fit inside of me..."

"Don't worry...I'll make it fit...I'll m-make it..." he said looking down but he slowly moves the tip away and suddenly pushes two fingers inside of her that made Melina yelp and cover her mouth. Brandon thrusts them deep into her that she was crying out which were muffled. He got more of her juices out and had it spill all on his member to give a few strokes.

Maybe it's not lubed enough to push into her. Either way, he was going to get inside. Melina shook from the feeling of what his fingers did till she feels him move her close and rubs the tip against her slit again.

Whines and whimpers left her covered mouth but Brandon looks to lower her hand seeing her panting and gasping. Tears showing near her eyes from the short pleasure he gave her. He kisses her breasts as a sorry but goes back to focusing on her till he had another idea. He moves her back from his lap before laying her down on her back while spreading her legs out. Brandon now had a full view of her body and how soaked her skin was.

Her pussy opening and closing in hunger for him that he licked his lips wanting to badly to be in her. He moves over to her that he was in between her legs with his member resting on top of her lower stomach.

"S-so cute...."

"D-didn't I t-tell you not t-to say s-such th-things, you perverted li-lion." she warned but hisses when his thumb rubs her clit slowly. Melina whines from the touch but she squirms under him that he was only getting more aroused wanting her.

He held his member with his hand and moves closer to her, giving a few strokes against her pussy again that she whines feeling that. Feeling how the veins rubbed against her sensitive slits. After a few rubs, Brandon stops and presses the tip against her once more but slowly. He watches her grip the pillow above her head to bit her lip but he only throbs a little to see that.

"Alright Melina, I'm going to try again and see if I can get inside you. I want you to just relax for me." he said holding her thighs apart but pushes the tip more and more against her slit as she panting in and out. It felt really weird to have someone of a man do this but she had one eye shut and the other open to wonder if he will fit.

"T-this isn't w-working...hahhh...it's not going i...in...it's not.."

"It will..just let m-me..get a good...*tightens grip on her thigh* grip..." he panted while feeling more of his heat spreading out through his body feeling her moist folds again. Melina only blushes to see this but was looking away with eyes shut. Brandon kept pushing the tip against her more and more till suddenly he felt it pushing in slowly past her slit that she was twitching and arching her back.

"Ngghhhnmmm!!!!"

Her eyes tighten to shut closed but Brandon panted feeling his tip get in almost inside of her. Just a little more and he would finally be inside of his mate. Melli whines from the feeling that his member tip was big that she slowly tried to relax. Brandon grips her thighs tighter and tighter till he groans loving the small sensation he felt.

'S-so hot...the tip is the only thing inside of her and it feels so wet....I...I need to be fully inside of her..I want to be inside of Melina so badly....I w-want to make her all mine...a-all mine.' he thought to himself but sees her panting trying to bear the pressure deep inside of her lower opening slit.

He saw how wide it got the moment the tip pushes in but Brandon panted to keep her still while taking a moment to try getting a good hold to push into her. Brandon knew he said he would take it slow for her but this heated lustful sensation was making him forget his words. He groans loving how hot she felt that he was scratching her thighs a little with his nails.

'I said I'll not lose myself to my own heat...but she feels so good inside. Watching how her pussy clamps around my member like a mouth. Seeing her laying on the bed like some seductive pet wanting her master in every way. She's so good and it's just our first time. Either way, I want her...I need her. She's the only person that can keep me happy. I...*panting heavily* I w-want everything from her....' Brandon thought but before she got a chance to recover, he suddenly bucks his hips sharply forward to get the rest of his member inside of her.

Brandon threw his head back groaning out loudly in pleasure as Melina screams out from the sudden motion Brandon had done. His tongue was hanging out that his body shook from the tight new sensation he felt inside of her. White puffs of his breath seen in the air in the bedroom. He even felt her pussy squirting a little from the penetration of his member inside of her now deflowered pussy.

'A-amazing, simply amazing. Her pussy is way more tighter than I thought it would be but she really never did this with anyone before so it's true about us being mates. Her inner walls are tightening around my member so well too, dripping wet with her love juices. I can feel her inner walls pulsing from how thick I am that I can feel the tip touching her cervix and womb....she f-feels so good...so good...'

She arches her back high from the bed but twitched from feeling his member inside of her. Melina had her eyes widen in shock from the feeling but she felt her legs buck from it. Her own lips were parted too but bucked a little from what she felt inside. Even some blood was seen since he ripped her a little.

'N-no way...h-he's inside of me. His thick large member i-is inside of me......it's..it's so big...and throbbing inside of m-me.......' she thought while Brandon panted holding her thighs still but Melina couldn't move feeling him in her.

The both of them didn't move but savored the moment as Brandon panted wanting to pleasure her so badly but he had to go slow to get her used to him. Even if he moved a little to get in a better position, he feels himself getting bigger inside of her as Melli whimpers a little. His nails even clawed at her thighs feeling the sensation of her inside.

"I-I got it....I'm in-inside, Melina. We are finally one together.." he panted while hearing her panting heavily while feeling the squirting stop but his member was damp and coated in her juices. His hands remained where they were but sees her gasping with her lips parted a little from how embarrassing and hot it was from being in this situation.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:27 pm

He panted covered in sweat from the heat. His hips move him slowly in and out so she can get used to him before he gives her everything. She gasps and moans arching her back and squirming in pleasure from his movements.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:22 pm

Brandon kept her still while gripping her thighs, watching her moving slightly from the movement of his slow thrusts. He only blushes watching her lay on the bed, moaning and squirming under him as he took her. Hearing the wet squish noises each time he pushes in and pulls out. Hearing the lustful cries he lets out even if it's her first time. Brandon groans with some moans before watching her face and expressions of pleasure.

"You're so cute....so v-very cute.." he panted heavily while thrusting into her slowly but Melina didn't look at him while facing the wall as she feels him push in and pull out of her but not all the way.

"D-don't say s-such a thing...that's way t-too embarissing...hahhhaa...nnaaaahhh.....p..please just....mmmmmm" she tried to tell him to just do what is needed but the heat was effecting her mind while moaning out softer that she grips the pillow above her head again. He was so deep inside of her and he was only starting as he groans pulling her closer by the hips thrusting still.

"I'm sorry...but you just sound so precious...you're insides are so hot and wet, Melina. I just want to mark you with everything I got.....watching you. Touching you. Kissing you...it's so arousing." he panted while watching her but Melina whines to cover her face with her arms not wanting to look at him.

S-shut i-it.......mmmm.."

"Melina..." He lowers down a little above her but still thrusts into her panting. "Look at me....let me see your flustered face......."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:34 pm

He turns her head to see her face and smiles seeing how heated she was. He pushes deeper bit by bit making his thrusts longer as she felt more of him inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:46 pm

"You're face really is showing just how heated you are, snow bunny. I never seen such a red face like yours. I'm glad that I can make you feel this hot...." he said against her neck but Melli blushes hard to avert her eyes from him, feeling his lips placing soft kisses again.

"D-didn't I tell y-yoooouhhhhh...to st-stop saying such embarrassing t-things a-about me? The more y-you talk, the hotter I-I might get so just st-stop...."she hissed at him but Brandon chuckled to hold her cheek and kiss her lips sweetly that she whimpers a little feeling his hot burning lips on her own. He even grins against her when he thrusts into her deeply before moving back out.

Brandon swirls his tongue against her own as he watches her still whimpering again to feel him thrusting a little more. This new sensation only burned her lower stomach while arching her back feeling how deep it was inside of her. The way her inner walls clamp down a little when he thrusts into her slowly wanting to see and hear more.

"ahh....ahhhh...hahhhnnn......mmmmm....mmmmmm..." this new feeling was already getting to her mind that she slowly grips the sheets in her hand while Brandon only panted feeling her getting wetter again. He only touches her thighs again and moves his fingers against her skin to make her gasp.

"Well my snow bunny? Dose it feel good?" he asked panting lightly as he watches his member push in and pulls out of her soaking wet. He had a guess she was enjoying this new pleasure and he was the only one that could give it to her. She panted not able to answer at the moment but she yelps feeling him moving a little faster now.

"I..I don't know...it feels r-really weird. My whole body is b-burning up each time you t-thrust into me. My inner w-walls won't stop closing up against you a-and...ahhhhh...u-ugghhaaa....it's so weird....so really weird....feeling you thrusting like t-this.." she whispered but gasped when Brandon looks at her flustered hearing the way she spoke but he kisses her neck again.

"I guess but it's so precious to see you like this...feeling me deep inside of you. Wanting you to feel the best pleasure in your life.....*reaches to grip her breast, giving a squeeze* I just want to do so many things with you..so many that you will never forget me in your mind and dreams...." he said still thrusting his hips that she gasped from the feeling. It made her unsure of what to say towards that but she twitched when feeling him bucking his hips more and more that she was panting and letting out wet heated moans from it.

"W-wait..haaaaa...p...please..." she begs him but he grips her legs holding them back while thrusting his hips more, making her moan and lean back against the bed. He was even deeper now and she was crying out again from it. "B-brandon no don't!! m-My pmmmmm!! You have t-to stop please......it f-feels so weird....my body i-is.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:58 pm

He couldnt stop himself as a heavy groan leaves his lips.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:44 pm

She lowers her face on the bed again, muffling out her noises that still slip past her lips. The embarrassment only heats her face even more that she didn't look back at Brandon. What was the point if you felt him thrusting into you deeply but at some steady pace? The sensation was unlike anything she's felt and she only wished for him to help her. Or was she wanting more from him? They were doing this to ease off their heats but the pleasure started getting to both him and her.

"Mfffmmm...mmmmm...mmmm....mmmmmm...*Quivers a little* Mmmmmm....mmmmmm..mmmmm......." 'Still f-feels...s-so weird...it feels like he's pulling my insides out and pushes them in. Just what part of mating i-is this?' she thought in her mind but her muffled moans still were covered in the blankets. Brandon still kept moving his hips while feeling her deeper and deeper that he groans lowering his head panting. Everything felt foggy and dizzy that he was only feeling more weaker thanks to it.

"You're already sucking me inside so much my little bunny. I never knew you were that greedy f-for me...so tight and wet....my member is sliding in and out with ease.." He held her legs a little more that he was groaning out to push his member even deeper inside of her to make Melli sit up to gasp. She winces feeling it throbbing inside of her pussy that she lowers her head again gripping the sheets once more but Brandon was already bucking his hips suddenly to make her yelp.

"You are not h-helping when you talk like t-that Brandon.....mmmmm....this isn't something w-we did b-before and ye-yet...you're already making my insides ache..." she said but whines when he rubs her breasts slowly with his hand and lowers down licking around the nipple.

"It's you're body being honest. You're body is telling you what it wants after so long of heats you suffered. You're aching for me to help give what you desire. I'll make sure you get every bit of it. Every drop and every sensation of how badly I want you." he panted against her wet nipple before sitting up to thrust into her again and rubbing the nipple.

"M-My...."

"You're craving for this. You n-need this Melina and I'm doing this to help you feel good.....so good.." he said growing hungry for her that he was slowly groaning out bucking his hips a little harder now against her with soft claps being heard.

"Mffmmm....m-mmmmfffmmnn...mmmm...mmmm.."

"Melina......*dazed but losing himself a little to start thrusting a little deeper inside of her*"

"Mffmmm!! Mffffffnnmmmmm!!!'B-brandon, what are you doing? Y-You said you would l-let me get used t-to mmmmmmm!!' she thought in her mind but Brandon was groaning and moaning from the feeling that he was holding one leg up thrusting hard suddenly that she was yelping out and gasping heavily.

"Melli...Melina I....you feel so hot inside..I can't stop my hips.." he said dazed that she was moaning out in the sheets that he grunts each time he thrusts into her till he quicken the thrusts and slams into her deeply with a groan. Melli cries out feeling him push deep inside that something hot was going inside. She didn't know what it was but Melina slowly whimpers feeling that but she felt him panting to lay on her back.

"Hah...hah.....hah....." she couldn't move now after that but winces when he pulls out but he was still aroused that Brandon sits up and forces her on both knees. His hands rubbing her butt and taking hold of his member to rub the wet tip against her slit again. She whimpers feeling that but Brandon slides into her with another heated groan and a lustful moan from her.

"I-Impossible..your e-even bigger now.....what are y-you.." she shook and twitched feeling him throbbing inside of her that he keeps a grip on her hips to pull out of her. Seconds later, he sharply thrusts into her to hear a moan from her. Brandon panted still listening to the sweet noises she lets out while thrusting into her at a little fast pace watching her body bounce a little forward while Melli moans out in the sheets.

She rests on her breasts and chest feeling him thrust into her again, moaning out softly with head leaning back and eyes shut. He only blushed seeing her move forward from the movement but he found it arousing seeing her this dazed that he was throbbing deeply inside of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:33 pm

He couldnt stop himself from fhrusting harder and faster as he groans from her tightness
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:39 am

Brandon panted still watching her move forward from his fast and hard thrusts, forgetting everything else that wanders in his mind except focusing on her. He watches her gripping her hands in the sheets to feel her twitching all around his member. She was getting wetter and hotter now that he just pulls her hips back against his thrusts to make it go even deeper. Feeling such tightness made his member twitch inside of her once more. He grips her hips a little more still bucking forward against her that she whines feeling that.

Her head lowers down on the bed once more still moving forward that she couldn't control the weak moans the slips past her lips. Feeling the heated sensation of how hot and wet she became from having him inside of her. Brandon controls his breathing and movements but that only made him want her more.

"Hah...hah....hah......Melina? Are you still alright? Is it too much?" he asked in a quiet tone but still didn't stop moving his hips because he wanted to feel more of her deeply and long. Melina heard his voice but she only opens her tear wet eyes to see his member moving in and out of her that she gasped when he went a little faster to see how soaked she became.

"N-No, it's not too m-much. I'm f-fine but you broke your w-word of letting me t-take it slow. You're already moving hard, fast, and deep inside of me a-and it took my by surprise hhaaannn...b-but I'm fine......" she said weak but Brandon only blushes to rub her hips still moving her back against his forward thrusts to see her squirming a little.

"I'm sorry Melina hah...it's just when I finally pushed inside of you, my thoughts just left me. It only told me to mate with you and give you everything I can. You just...the way you tighten around my member feels really really good inside of you...." he said blushing but she didn't respond to that feeling her cheeks heat up as well.

"A-am I r-really mmmmmm t-that good?" she asked not looking at him but Brandon only responds with a hard thrust to make her moan out even louder now, feeling the tip pushing much more deeper into now.

"You feel wonderful, Melina. So nice and moist..your pussy is already gripping my member so much, it's getting hard to move but I don't mind. I enjoy the rough tightness you are showing and it makes me hunger for more. I want to make you feel good...so lost in pleasure that maybe you will take it for yourself one day...i-if we do this.." he said but she slowly sits up feeling him getting her up a little again.

"A-again? What are ahhhnnnnn~" she was stopped before starting to speak to him again, feeling Brandon thrusting harder now inside of her. Breasts were swaying a little now but she only feels the nipples rub against the sheets some times while feeling him take her.

"I want to feel this connected to you again...I want to make you moan my name...I want everything Melina. I won't stop till your begging for me to make you happy and feel so much....so please, please accept my love for you.."  When he finished saying this, his thrusts got harder and faster that loud claps of their skin were heard in the room, mixed in with her louder moaning as she reaches up with one hand to press against the bedboard and the other hand gripping the pillow.

"Ahhhhh...ahhhhhh....ahhhhhh...hhhaaaa....s-so deep........you're member is so deep inside of me..I can f-feel it in my lower stomach..." she moans out bearing with it but feels Brandon only wanting more that he was kissing her shoulder while bucking his hips hard.

"That's because y-your tightening against my member again. Try moving your hips to meet with mine, Melina..."he said but she only blushes to do as he said, bucking her hips back against his to make him moan feeling her. The wetness from her spreading even more that some drips down her thighs and his legs.

"Y-You mean l-like this?" she panted out while bucking her hips, moaning out a little more and hearing him do the same.

"Y-Yes, just like that.....keep moving your hips just like that, Melina sssssssssss.." He knew no one would be able to interrupt them anyway because he locked the door and made sure no one would see her like this but him. Brandon's eyes were the only one that got to see Melina in this state.

Lost. Aroused. and in a very deep heat that only he can heal. She belongs to him but now they were getting closer due to that heat. He just hopes she will feel everything because she's also helping him with his own burning heat. Feeling his animal instincts burning deep in his body that he was groaning and growling each time he thrusts into her. He was trying to hit the very end inside of her that she was gasping and moaning out heavily with her tongue showing a little feeling that.

His hand lets go of one of her hips and moves near her lips to feel her tongue that hangs out a little. Blushing a little, he pushes his fingers into her mouth to mess with her. She whimpers feeling that but somehow started sucking and licking against his fingers while Brandon thought she was adorable.

"M-Mmmfffmmmmnnn~"

"Such a small tongue...I wonder how it would feel against my member and fingers as you move against it." he said near her ear still bucking against her that she was whimpering even louder as he leans her head back to she sees the ceiling now. Feeling how filled up she was, Melina wasn't sure how to respond to that while sucking and licking his fingers. Even feeling his member pushing in and pulling out of her a little wanting to really ravish her.

"Mfffmm..mmmm....mmmm...mfffmmmm...*Slurping* Mmmm...mmmmm.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:47 am

Seeing her heated like this he pushes deeper pressung against her cervix and filling her pussy up. She panted after her loud moan and her hips wiggle trying to make her feel more since he stopped at that point. She keeps panting and trying to feel morebefore he moves out almost all the way and pushes in slow until his tip was pressing hard against it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:08 am

"Mfffmmmmpppahhhh!!!!!" she felt him getting way more deeper than normal, feeling the tip hit something that was deep inside of her. Melina only twitched to claw at the blanket but feels him panting and twitching deeply inside of her. She wasn't sure what he hit but somehow it was not allowing him to push through. Brandon only panted near her ear again but thrusts his fingers back into her mouth while grinding his hips against her.

"Haahhh...hahhhaaa.....I think I hit the back of your womb, snow bunny. The tip is already pressing up against it wanting to push through. So much hotter than your pussy is and it's only going to get even worse." he said but he feels her leaning back and bucking her hips back against his own while muffled moaning to him.

"Mffmmm...mmmmmm....mmmmm....." Her body was quivering from the grinding he was doing against her body. Her body was twitching now with sweat coating her skin that she couldn't think straight. Everything was going blank in her mind that Brandon groans starting to take her in this new hot location inside of her. Her moans got louder but he slowly pulls his fingers out of her wet mouth to hear her moaning rather loudly in the bedroom.

"Ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh w-wait! Please wait y-your hhaaaahhhh y-your hitting it way t-too hard! My in-insides will sting!" she begs him but he only kept thrusting to take her to his fullest desire.

"I'm sorry but I can't stop. I want you to feel everything I have for you Melina. Please take me as best to your ability. I won't stop till your screaming my name!" he growls roughly slamming his hips forward that Melina was crying out in sobs from the sensation but half in some pain and the other in more pleasure. He was such a beast when he was lost in heat. Not wanting to stop or slow down for anything except for the needs of lustful desires.

Melina tried to move up a little but Brandon holds her hips more to keep her right where she was, slamming more deeper into her that she screams out from the rough treatment. Her pussy already sucking him in deeper and leaving such a wet hot mess. They were both already dazed out but she leans her head back that he was panting to really slam deeper into her.

"Ahhhhh!! ahhhhhhh!! ahhhhhhh!!!!....'Oh g-god..my..my body. My pussy. Everything aches so much. He has lost his m-mind but w-why...why does it f-feel so good? Him ravishing me like his prey...it's so intoxicating and arousing to me.' she leans her head down again hissing in pleasure but feels Brandon licking her neck and bites her skin to leave a hickey. Both his hands moving up her sweat soaked stomach and begins fondling her breasts that had the nipples already hard.

"You're nipples are getting hard too...they look like their begging for me to bite onto them too....." he said teasing them but Melina blushes red hearing that to look away but moans again with a sobbing noise that her insides were just taking him like it's nothing. He was already making her body burn for him and she was starting to get used to his rough thrusts now.

"Ahhhhhh...hhaaaahhhh...hiiiiiii....hhhnnnnn!!!'D-don't talk about e-embarrassing stuff. Don't t-tease my nipples l-like that...please. I don't know what my b-body will d-do if you mess with them..' she said this in her mind but drooling from his fingers rubbing against them and poking them a little more. Even from that, their bodies were slapping against one another that the loud claps were even worse in the room.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:09 pm

He pushes all the way inside and groans teasing her before leaning down to suck and bite her nipples. Her moans were louder now and in her heated confusion she moves her body a bitbto feel more not entirely aware that her body was moving om its own.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:21 pm

She might not have felt it but Brandon did to earn a groan from him. His tongue swirling against the hard nipples as he slurps on her breasts squeezing them. Melina was so cute like this, moaning and begging for Brandon to give everything to her. He only licks against her nipple to make her whimper and gasp. It was hot and everything felt like she's burning up to have Brandon pull on her nipple and lets go to see it bounce.

He then sits up to grip her breasts and squeezes them that she cries out shaking again. "Such cute moans you have Melina. You sound so cute when you moan for me..." he said panting but feels her bouncing on his lap still as she wanted to feel even more of him. Brandon only reaches to tug and pull at her nipples before she leans back against his own body.

"I told you..mmmmmm..n..never to ahhaa....do that. You're going to drown my body in pleasure, Brandon. Mmmmmm....I don't know if I can keep ahhhaaannnn...t...taking this. Please, please l..let me...hhaaaaaaa~" she feels him squeezing her breast again but bites onto it that she arches her back from the bite. She quivers a little feeling that to stop her hips that made Brandon groan grinding up against her.

"W....why'd you stop? Wh.....why did you stop?" she panted out shaking but Brandon only panted to start thrusting upward into that she cries out her pleasure in moans. He was already destroying her body and Brandon wished for more.

"Ahhhhh hhaaaahhh ahhhhhhh hhaaaaaa hnnnnnn s-so hard. Your member is ramming into my pussy so hard. You're going to slam through my womb if you d...don't stop!"she said shaking and bouncing but Brandon only grew more aroused making sure she felt every inch of him.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:36 pm

Hearing her talk like that made him push harder breaking past her cervix and pushing into her womb. He keeps a good hild on her as she gasps loudly with a groan before panting. He moves slowly and she groans with moans mixed in feeling his tip crossing the barrier in then put repeatedly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:24 pm

"Ugahhhhaa....m...my stomach. You're deep inside of my stomach..." she groans out feeling the length pushing past her cervix and into the womb as Brandon thrusts into it while groaning in pleasure. She was way too much in this new section but he wanted it. Brandon wanted to give into his desires and make her feel every bit he could give.

His hands grips her hips again thrusting deep and hard that she yelps each time he pushes into her without her getting time to get used to him. The wet claps against one another made him love her even more. Who knew such a lustful bunny like her would get this horny for a man like him? And a lion no less?

"You really must be haaaahhh loving how I feel inside of you, Melina. Tell me; do you want more of me? I'll do whatever you ask of me but only if you say it." he panted against her neck but keeps thrusting his hips against her as she cries out once more feeling hotter and wetter again. Just how in the world was he this good and dangerous too? The desires burning in the two of them made her whimper in more desire and pleasure.

"Ahhhhh...ahhhhhhhh....n...nrreeemmmmm.......w-why must you...speak in s..such a way..e....even when we are m..mating? You're already making me wet and weak each time you thrust into my womb....what more do you want?" she hissed but Brandon blushed to hug her tighter against him.

"What I want....is for you to scream for me. I want to make you beg for more till you break so....I'll do just that." he said before jackhammering into her as Melli screams out lowering her head onto the bed feeling him slam against her hips to get into her womb deeper.

"Aaaaaayhaaaaaaa!! W...wait wait wait! Not so hard! You're cock is going to tear me apart! It's hitting in so deeply inside of me..I can't ahhhhhh I can't take it!" she screams out moving from the thrusts but he grunts still holding her and thrusting into her hard.

"Don't lie Melina..I know my cock feels good and you're not even fighting it. Not as if you would. You're dripping wet and making a mess I can tell. Your womb is hungry for me and me only right? You want me to ravish you till you lose your sense of mind..right!?" he growls slamming into her that she was screaming out with drool showing near the chin. He was being so brutal and rough, Melina couldn't focus on anything else but what he was doing to her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:40 pm

He gorans and circles his hips whwn inside her and that slowed down his thrusts but she felt worse than before feeling his member stretching her insides and making her feel more. he smiles hearing her scteams and thrusts inside harder. His hands held her shoulders as he slams and groans.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:19 pm

She kept crying out in pleasure feeling him grip her shoulders, slamming upward into her that Melina looked really out of it. Her body couldn't stop moving to meet his thrusts but she even claws at the bed moaning and whimpering from how good it felt. The heat between them. The sensation of their heat blending into one that he hisses taking her even deeper.

Melina's tongue was hanging out feeling that but she only lowers her head down before she cries out not hearing the hard smacks of her butt against his lap. He wanted to hear more of her voices while she shivers heavily thanks to it. He never figures she would get this aroused but that made him grip her hips tighter again slamming against her.

She panted and gasp heavily and deeply to feel him groaning out while licking and kissing her neck. Melinda felt so hot and tight before she only burns out. He already was making her feel even worse but he wanted to see her lose it more and more till she was even crying out.

Brandon even felt her move her hips back against his thrusts but he groans loving her get tighter more and more now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:15 pm

He groans and started to yhrob inside her as his hios slam as hard as he can. He was burning all over and his head felt heavy as his hips speed up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:28 pm

"Mfffmmmmm~" She felt already good inside that Brandon was only getting hotter and worse now. The sensation just burns up before slowly sitting up panting that she was licking against her neck breathing his hot breath against her neck.

Melina cries out heavily feeling that but she only burns up hotter to reach back and stop him. However, Brandon held her arm down and slams into her deeper that she was crying out drooling out in pleasure. The claps of their skin got louder and louder that he was groaning out each time he thrusts into her hard. The pleasure really burned in with them that they were not feeling more lost into one another. Brandon growls and groans loving how tight she became before twitching a little bit.

"Ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh aahhhhh hhaaaannngggg hhhaaannnnnn nnnhhhiiiii..." he wasn't showing mercy towards her and he only seems to get even rougher with her. His thrusts getting stronger and rougher that she was clawing at his arm a little while Brandon kept growling against the back of her neck.

"*growling slamming more harder into her*"

"N...Not so rough! Not so rough!! You're going to reshape m..my pussy and womb if you don't stop!" she gasped heavily to him but Brandon groans still bucking his hips that he felt really close wanting to cum inside of her. With her looking like this, he grips her arms still slamming his hips against hers that she sits up on her knees moaning out even worse now that her body was burning up just as badly now. The heat of sensations between them seems really bad now. However, she loved it. Her eyes dazed and her mouth parted out while feeling more heavy in pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:43 am

He wasnt stoppong even as his hips slam harder with his groans getting more intense. His grip tightens as he holds her down as his hips clap against her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:56 pm

Melina was crying out louder and louder but feels Brandon ramming deep into her before she threw her head back feeling him not showing no mercy. He felt her getting tighter and tighter till she screams again drooling once more. His arms wrap around her hips to lower his head and kiss her neck again quickening his thrusts feeling close now.

"Hah....hhaaaahhh...haaahhhaaa...nnnnmmmmm..."

"Please...please slow down Brandon...you're cock is going to make me..." she tries warning him again but Brandon ignores her words after a while. Seconds later, he groans out crying out in a shout that he cums violently inside of her with no warning. She gasped feeling that when something hot fills her up deeply inside of her but it made Melina feel weaker and hotter now after a while. She whimpers feeling him throbbing inside of her pussy but his hot cum was spilling inside of her.

He growls loving the sensation he felt but keep a grip on her hips as she was trying to catch her breath after all of that. Brandon did a few bucks of the hips to feel that before he lowers down to kiss her neck again while holding Melina close against his sweaty hot body to her blushing once more. He felt so much heat filling her up that she squirms a little under him when he gently bucks to spread more of his cum deeply inside of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:28 pm

He keeps moving slowly not teady to stop just yet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:21 am