Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Hannibal: Within the worlds of Omegas and Alphas

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Hannibal: Within the worlds of Omegas and Alphas

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:46 pm

The sudden slow movement made her yelp a little but Brandon panted still moving his hips slowly while holding her arms with both of his hands. She didn't seem to get any tighter but softer moans were leaving her parted lips in a cute way. She was already losing her mind with all this desire and he was trying his best to control himself. The way she was dripping all over the bed and herself made it seem she really was out of it.

He only groans lightly grinding against her that she gasped and bit down on the pillow wondering if he was going to ever be done. Lion's heart were really powerful. She pets go of the pillow and turns her head showing her facial expression.

"S...something mmmm wrong?" he asked looking right at her.

"I....Is your heat...n..not done? You already stuffed me w..with your burning cum......please I...." she tried to say but went silent blushing worse.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:00 am

I dont want to stop this feeling. Do you?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:46 pm

"W-well, no I don't want to stop this. I fe-feels really good and I was.....you know.." she mutters but Brandon blushes hearing her words while holding her gently in his arms. The sensation of this heat was getting to him like he feared but for a while, he didn't bother. Right now, the only thing he wanted was her and her alone. Brandon nuzzles into her shoulder to leave some kisses but she blushed worse feeling that.

"Then what's the problem? *kiss* we still feel heated right now *kiss* So why stop? *kiss*" he said against her shoulder to leave kisses on her once more as Melina whines feeling the heat going through her body once more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:41 pm

His hios push him deeo inside going slow for now until she gasps feeling him all the way inside and tbrusting hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:29 pm

Uuuhhaaaaaaannn nnnnmmmm..wait a second please....mnnnnnmmmm....mmmmmmm....You're getting too deep so suddenly. Please, give me a second to..ahhhhhhh!" she moans out loving how he felt again but Brandon slams his hips against her to gripping her arms with both hands. Shew as already looking out of it and he only growls licking his lips. He kept slamming his hips forward more and more, lowering his head down to nip and lick her neck slowly.

But don't you? You told me hard mating or so will calm the heat down. For now, I'll be sure to have it all the way till your heat is gone but you might love the feeling of someone else being inside of you like this...."

She whimpers feeling his tongue but Melina only whimpers and squirming in his grip. Why did Brandon have to be like like? Powerful and dominate? She blushes at that thought and looks away before she yelps from his hands gripping her breasts.

His tongue swirling against them and one hand stroking in between her legs. Each lick leaving a trail against her shoulder and neck. He wanted so much of her that he was already bucking his hips even harder now clawing at the sheets just like she was. Each one slamming up against Melina that she was moaning and drooling lightly on the side of her mouth.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:01 pm

He keeps thrusting and groaning enjoying every moment he was getting close to his limit and she felt it throbbing like before.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:05 pm

Melina did her best to not scream out feeling that but she only burns up from the pleasure that was going on between them. She wonders what he was feeling but it made her burn up even worse. Slamming her hips back against his thrusts, Melina moans out louder that he grips her breasts. He felt so close now, too close that he looks at her panting heavily from the pleasure they shared together.

"Getting close now...hhaaa..I'm getting close now Melina. You feel way too good that I can't stop my own hips.." he groans out to her while slamming his hips forward against her butt that she screams out gasping out dazed again.

"W-wait a second! Ngguhhhhh please don't ahhhhhhh I don't know if I..mmmm....ahhhuhhh......please Brandon don't!" she begs him to slow down or at least stop but he wouldn't hear it. Brandon wanted to go all out with her that he would be able to make her feel even more pleasure than before. The sensation of heat only grew between them once more. He slowly grips her arm but still held her hip with one hand, bucking forward against her.

"You're getting tighter now haaaaa my little bunny. The inside of you feels so good..." he groans out but held her still that she was crying out too dazed to stop him. Feeling her pussy squishing and dripping down her legs made it feel even more hotter now. Both her breasts swinging under her while feeling the sensation between them.

"You'll make me cum....mmmm..i..if you don't stop Brandon please!!! I'm begging you t-to...mmmmmmm~"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 01, 2018 10:10 am

Theu both cry out as they burst together. He fell limp in her panted from going too far that his mind was dazed. She on the other hand was twitching and whimpering still feeling him pressing hard deep inside. He turns his head looking at her then straightens up and pulls out of her. She moans feeling that and falls limp panting. She was dszed and dizzy having no energy left but it was returning to her slowly just as his was.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 01, 2018 7:21 pm

He was panting trying to catch his breath but Melina couldn't move while feeling her body shaking after some time. Brandon only lets out a sigh but gently touches her head in hopes he didn't over do it. Maybe he did but that could be just him. Brandon lays down beside her but looks at her dazed flustered face.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 01, 2018 8:13 pm

He touches her lissy lightly to see her reaction as his fingers brush lightly against it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 01, 2018 8:43 pm

She feels his fingers brush against her lips before slowly opening her eyes to stare right at him. Her face still flustered and sweaty before he blushes thinking she was cute. When he started stroking her cheeks, a whimper left her lips feeling his soothing touch but he blushes worse hearing it. Brandon never heard such a noise before but slowly kept touching her cheeks and stroking her lips with his thumb.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 01, 2018 8:45 pm

Is there something more tou want? He asks srill rubbing her lips with his thumb
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 01, 2018 9:17 pm

"N-No....I don't think so because I'm t..too tired to..." she said to him but feels his thumb press against her lips again. They really were soft but he blushes to almost feel her actually part her lips for it. Was she letting him.......curious, he pushes his thumb a little against her lips but she whimpers again feeling him touching her even more. He watches her lick his thumb slowly but he was not able to stop looking at her as she did this.

"Are you sure?" he asked in a gentle tone but Brandon only sees her blushing worse to look away from him. However, he loves her face back to his view to look at her. He even pulls her up closer against his body that she felt more shy being this close to him. Both laying in bed together while he kept holding and touching her. She only shuts her eyes feeling him touching her lips and cheeks.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed May 02, 2018 5:17 am

His hand slides down h34 body to her hips before rubbing h3r hip lightly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 02, 2018 6:22 pm

She blushes again feeling his hand stroking her hip, feeling her own blush show once more on her face. Melina isn't sure why but she felt a little more nervous thanks to him. Brandon just kept stroking her hip but watching every reaction she did. From the touches he gave to him pulling her closer against his body. Melina blushes looking up at him but he only looks down at her while moving her gaze away from him.

"You alright?" he asked gently to her while touching her cheek.

"Y-Yes..I'm alright....and I think my heat is gone thanks to you or went down....I guess you were right......so I owe you for helping me because it would have been worse if it kept going.." she said but he smiled to lean forward, kissing the forehead.

"But of course. I'm glad your heat is normal again but please....if you ever feel your heat coming again, tell me. This way the situation won't get as bad like before alright?" he said but she only blushes to nod. Melina sure didn't want to go through that pain again and will make sure to tell him if it happens again. Brandon smiled hearing that and held her close showing his thank you.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed May 02, 2018 7:53 pm

He smiles and pats her head before starting to get up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 02, 2018 8:06 pm

She feels him petting her head before watching Brandon get off the bed, stretching a little while feeling more calm like her. Melina's heat was normal again and it wasn't in the danger zone as before. He was really able to help cure her and it made her feel more relaxed more than anything. She sits up as well to look ahead but stretches herself even from feeling a little tired.

He went to pick up some of his clothes but Melina just went back to laying down on the bed still tired. Brandon turns to see her before walking over and kissing the top of her head that made her blush. Why was he so sweet to her but she won't question it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed May 02, 2018 8:13 pm

He helped by cleaning everything while she rested and saw her watching him. Her gaze made him stay pink and he smiled.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 02, 2018 9:04 pm

Seeing him smile made her blush as well, averting her eyes from Brandon's own to the bed. He was so sweet and yet here he was even cleaning her room. If she wasn't this tired after mating, she would get up and help him. Brandon wanted Melina to rest and recover for now and moving won't help much. He would get her room clean in a matter of minutes before sitting in a chair near the bed to look at her.

"You know? I'm glad to see your heat has gone down now, Melina. In a few hours, you should have your strength back like new. All you need to do is rest.." he said to her but Melina only gives a nod for his answer, smiling even more to hug the pillow against her face. This only made her heart flicker and beat faster thanks to him but she only felt bad remembering how mean she was to him.

"H..Hey Brandon?" she spoke in a weak tone but he stops doing what he was doing and turns to face her.

"Yes, my snow bunny? Are you needing something?" he asked but she only smiled and looks away still blushing. How would she ask this of him since it might be too soon. True, they were friends in the old days to where they became marked mates...now she only wished to say something to him.

"I wanted to say sorry for....before. When we first met and when we met again...I should have not been so rude to you. I should have not judge you due to you're family history. Being told many different things can do a lot to another person's thoughts. I should have listened to you when you told me you're not like the old days or as your father who wanted you to be like him...." she mutters but Brandon looks worried as she keeps speaking.

"I'm honestly shocked you still are alright with me after so long. Even from the mean things I've done and said. So...i..if you wish, I ask for your forgiveness for my behavior. You showed me the error of my ways and I just wish....to be with you if you allow me to..so I'm sorry Brandon. I'm so so sorry for everything." she finishes her words with a bow to him that made Brandon really shocked. She shouldn't have to bow to him for any reason because he isn't royal or anything.

Maybe in the family name he is but Brandon isn't like that. Bowing is his father's thing and he's not like him. Not saying anything, he moves closer to Melina who didn't look up yet before reaching. His hand rests on the top of her head that made her open her eyes confused.

"It's alright Melina, I forgive you. I'm not angry at you or anything but I wouldn't blame you being mad due to my family history. I did follow my father's footsteps as a child yes but when my mother saw me..she wanted me to live a normal childhood. So, she made it her mission to help me see the light and stirring me away from the path that used to be set for me."he said while rubbing her cheek while she blushes again to touch his hand on her cheek.

"I don't know if I should be saying sorry to you honestly. My family did so many things to yours that you don't have a father and your mother who won't remember you. I never wanted anything to happen to your family and yet, my father lied to me about it. He told me he was helping you're family into something better but he was lying. So no, I'm not angry at you but I'm worried you are with me after all that. I never wish to do anything to harm you or hurt you....I just wish to show how much i love you..." he said but Melina looks at him, shaking a little now.

"From the day I first saw you, to right now where we are together like this..."

"I....wow.....Brandon I..T..thank you..." she said in broken up parts of her sentence but she was happy and hopes he is too.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu May 03, 2018 5:50 pm

He smiles and kisses her deeply from now on you have nothingbbtovworry about my snow bunny
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 03, 2018 7:59 pm

"Y...yes.." she looked up into his eyes blushing a bit but she couldn't say anything else. The way he held her cheek, gazing into her eyes made her feel like nothing would hurt her anymore. Brandon would keep her safe no matter what but she can defend herself after so long. Even if they haven't seen each other for a long time that made her feel nervous. Being the mate of a brown lion did have it's own stories.

He sees that and thinks she was cute which made Brandon love her even more. His eyes looks into her own eyes before lowering down to kiss her forehead. She blushes a little from that before smiling feeling relaxed and calm. After a while, he goes ahead to let her rest now sitting in the chair once more. The house was alright again and the heat was gone from the air. However, now her and him were true mates now.

She lays back down again no the pillow but Brandon strokes the top of her head to help her rest. She can get get cleaned up later on after resting but he did get some warm water with soap to gently clean her. Melina blushes from that but she relaxed and moved when he asked her to. It was so embarrassing for him to do such a thing. Brandon only remained smiling but he was able to clean every part of her body.

Her legs. Her stomach. In between her legs. Arms. Neck. Back. He got a glimpse of every part of her body to make him blush. She was all his to love and care for and Melina was only more embarrassed thanks to his gaze. When he was done, Brandon got some clothes for her to wear but knew she still was tired from love making. He gently pets her head once more before she relaxed to close her eyes.

Brandon smiled from that before gently seeing her doze off after some time. Brandon only leans forward to kiss her head in hopes she rests quietly. He stood up after a while and goes to leave her alone. Everyone was worried about the young miss but it seems things were calm again when seeing Brandon come down.

"Master! You came back!" one maid said gently but in relief as Brandon fixes his tie and looks at the maid and the servants.

"Yes, I'm back. Is everyone alright?" he asked her but sees her nod after a while. Everyone was alright and not effected by Melina's heat. He felt more happy to know that before they explain everyone did as instructed and nothing else happened.

"Good. I'm glad to hear that everyone is alright now but I will ask for two maids to watch Melina rest. She's recovering from her heat and is back to normal now. I trust you will do well in that?" he said gently to see her nod and smile. Two maids went over and heads up to go ahead and help guard Melina's room till she recovers.

Brandon goes ahead to do what is needed after some time. He checked around the mansion to see how things were doing after some time. Everyone went back to work but he felt so much better after before. Nothing seems too bad for him and now it just made Brandon feel happy. Hours later, he was in his office working again but was more relaxed to get more things done, he was able to work more at a faster pace. He even was thinking about Melina again in hopes she's alright resting. He got a few calls from Tony asking if she was fine but he told him she's fine.

'So Melina's alright? Nothing is wrong with her now?' Tony said over the phone but Brandon explains the situation.

"Yes. Her heat has gone down to normal again so it's nothing serious or death threatening. Melina is back to her normal heat levels."

'Thank goodness. I'm glad that she's normal again but you will take care of her from now on right? I get the feeling thanks to that, she really will start trusting you more right?'

"Yes. I'll give my word of watching over her and protecting her. You can count on me Tony....be sure to tell her friend she's fine as well. I know she and others will be wondering if Melina is alright of if I did something horrible to her." he explains.

'Yes, I'll be sure to do that and tell them. I know others are worried about her right now but with this news, they will relax. Thanks again Brandon.'

"You're welcome...anyway, I need to go. Good bye Tony." he said but hangs up like Brandon did the same thing before going back to work.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri May 04, 2018 2:03 pm

He smiles andbrerurns to his normal business
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 04, 2018 9:28 pm

The servants were done working on some things and getting dinner ready for everyone. Two maids still standing on guard of Melina's room were still doing that. They had to make sure she would be fine since she's recovering thanks to Brandon. The cook was happy to see that things were alright again but hopes this leads to better things for the headmaster and the young woman. He just sighed in joy while the cooks smile just the same.

In her room, Melina was already done getting cleaned up after taking a shower with some cranberry scented soap with her skin now feeling refreshed and clean. She was sleeping now in her room but hugging the pillow since she was smiling now. She only felt more happy after Brandon's help but she wishes to repay him for everything he's done. Even when she was such a brat. Melina couldn't even ask him anything else since he's been so nice but maybe she'll figure something out.

Later that evening, Brandon was just done his work after checking the list of new organs being donated where he made another 33 billion dollars thanks to that. He was working on some other serious cases that he had to get done by the end of this week but he will probably get that done quickly before hand. He did like getting things done ahead of time.

He just finished up writing a new order form till hearing the bell ring from the hallway. It seems dinner was done now and everyone was gathering for dinner. He stood up from the chair and stretched a little after working for a long while. Brandon just sets the pen down and goes to the main doors of his office to head down for dinner. He sees two maids walking by him but they were the ones he told could leave from their duties for tonight and eat. Another pair will be ready for the night shift.

When getting downstairs, he sees the servants already eating and making their plates but they made sure Brandon's food was already ready and good to go. He walks into the dining room to see everyone greet him and smile. "Ah headmaster, please come on in. Your food is already prepared for you.." he said smiling.

"Thank you for that. Seems you out did yourself once more." he said but the cook chuckled at the comment. He was happy to cook and serve Brandon since he's helped him many years ago. Even allowing him to work for him. As Brandon walks over to his seat, he noticed another seat with a plate and drink waiting. He blinks unsure about this till he looks to the cook.

"Who is the other plate for, my friend?" he asked but before the cook could answer, he sees someone else at the hallway opening as Brandon turns seeing Melina there. She was blushing a little bit while dressed and looking happier.

"Ah, seems she's arrived. Please, take your seat sir and madam." he said.

"My snow bunny. You wanted to join me for dinner this evening?" he said while Melina looks to Brandon still smiling.

"Yes of course..I mean if you are alright with that. Even after all the mean things I've done and said when we first met, I figure why not. I mean, it'll be our first night eating dinner together." she said while going to take a seat in her chair as Brandon did the same.

"I see but it's nice that I have company this time. Usually it's the servants who joins me but I'm happy to see that you will be joining me this time." he said smiling but sees the butler pour some wine in his wine glass while another did the same for Melina's wine glass. She usually didn't drink but she'll accept this choice tonight. Just for him.

"Thank you..." she said smiling but Brandon nods his thanks to the butler while he raises his glass in the air towards her smiling. She sees that and picks up her own wine glass and smiled back.

"Cheers.."

"Cheers.."

When they said that, they clink their glasses before setting them close to their lips to give a little sip. The wine was really sweet and bubbly but she sets it down like Brandon did before they begin eating. In the other room, they heard the servants talking while eating dinner but Melina and Brandon smiled still enjoying their dinner together.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri May 04, 2018 10:13 pm

He aye slowly enjoying his time with her and relaxing.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 04, 2018 10:53 pm

Both her and Brandon ate dinner and talked for a little while but they were enjoying one another company. The food was delicious and she rather enjoyed it just like Brandon did but wonders how Brandon found someone this amazing. They kept chatting and eating for a little more but the cook sees them enjoying it but will give the sweets later on tonight when they are one. The other servants were done eating and now heading off to bed or something close to it.

She was just eating another bite of her dinner but when she reaches for more wine, her hand stops. He was gazing right at her while smiling. Did he finish eating already to be watching her? Seems so. He just kept gazing at her that she felt her cheeks heat up thanks to it.

"W-what's the matter? Is their something on me?" she asked him but Brandon shook his head still smiling.

"It's nothing but are you enjoying the dinner?"

"Yes, I'm enjoying it very much. It's really tasty......complements to the chef." she said gently with a smile but Brandon nods happy to hear that from her. Then he looks down at his food and eats a little bit of it while he was feeling more happy about some things while humming to himself. She blinks hearing that but said nothing after a while.

Dinner resumed as normal but it was now just him and her in the dining room as they eat dinner together.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:01 am