Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Hannibal: Within the worlds of Omegas and Alphas

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Hannibal: Within the worlds of Omegas and Alphas

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat May 05, 2018 12:56 pm

His eyes rarely leave her and after most of the food qas gone she noticed a hunger creeping into his gaze that wasnt food related or there before the meal.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 05, 2018 8:33 pm

She looks away quickly blushing to set her fork down, not sure why he was giving such a gaze. Her body started to act up and burn to feel his eyes on her. Brandon just smiled thinking she was beautiful but lovely since he was her mate but now he just wanted to shower her with all of his love. He did know that the others will be questioning her since they mated.

Though, it's private between him and her and he's not sure if she accepted his love fully. She might have already did it but if not, he will take it one step at a time. She only looks down at the dirty plate but a maid picks it up before another sets down a plate with some sweets homemade. Strawberries dipped in chocolate and whip cream. It was rather sweet but the problem was strawberries were her favorite. Brandon gives his thanks when getting his desert but looks up at Melina once more.

"I hope you enjoy the sweets. I guess the cook wanted to give some surprise for us....being this our first time eating dinner together." Brandon said but she smiled looking at the plate but noticed some icecream (3 scoops) sitting together in the middle.

"I think I understand but it's rather nice to see such sweets. I hope that the cook knows that the food was precious and sweets were good." she said looking at the plate while reaching for one. However, Brandon stops her when asking a question,

"Hold on now....."

"Yes?"

"I think these delicious treats are better near a warm fire. How about we take them to the living room or would you rather go to my bed chambers?" he asked but Melina just blushes even a deep red to look right at Brandon. Was he inviting her to his bedroom but this isn't really helping but was unsure how to respond. Her face grew flustered before she smiled to look up at his direction.

"I never been in your room before....so is it really alright?" she asked him. Melina wouldn't invade his room if it's not right and not do something silly right after. However, Brandon just smiled and would be alright with that.

"But of course...we will stay warm near the fire together and eat our deserts. Think of it as our first connection together. So what do you say?" he said standing up and waited for her response. Melina just looks at the plate but sees the ice cream melting till she sighs and stood up.

"Sure....I would love to." she said smiling but picks up her plate and Brandon did the same. "Then follow me.." He turns away from her but Melina follows after him out of the dinner room. She sees some servants already done cleaning up but sees a few cleaning up the table they were sitting at. Brandon heads upstairs with his plate but Melina catches up with him while looking quiet.

Her eyes caught some pictures of Brandon and some others that stood for their own. They got to the main top floor where Melina saw a bigger family portrait. Brandon was in it but being held by his mother. His father was standing beside a woman that had to be his mother. They looked nice but she wonders if her mother knew about her for real in the past. Brandon looks back but calls out for her.

She snaps out of it and hurries up to meet him. He knew she was looking at his family picture but he only remained quiet to head to his bed chambers. The fire was already lit for them and the curtains open showing the night sky outside. Brandon walks in but Melina follows before he shuts the door and turns to look at her.

"Wow, you're room is huge.." she said to him but Brandon shrugs to lead her to the fire place before seeing some pillows resting there.

"I don't think it is because I think you're room is bigger than mine. It's the main guest room and you were given that room for reasons when you're heat is bad. Now, it's normal and is yours." she said gently but Brandon nods to sit down on some pillows and Melina did the same thing still holding her plate.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat May 05, 2018 8:41 pm

The only light came from a fire in a fireolace. It crackle meerily and cast deep shadows behind them. He keeps looking at her eating slowly until. "Well how about i feed you one of these delicious berries." She shovered burning red. Not only did his gaze not leave her but hebwas teasing her. He lifted a strawberry in bis hand and held it out to her. She leans over and opens her mouth.

The swtt juice squirts in her mouth as it closed on half the berry and she moans a bit. They were her favorite and she loved this play he was doing with her. She blushed redder seeinf him eat the other half before dipping one in warm chocolate. Her ears twitch as does her nose when the aroma reaches her nose. The next beery melted in her mouth at the same time it burst into her mouth and some jiuce dripps down her face landing on her chest. He leans over and licks it up before ot vanished between ber dress and breasts.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 05, 2018 10:07 pm

She blushes from the sudden lick but Melina remained quiet to look away from him as Brandon smiled to think how precious she was. Brandon only wishes to keep playing and teasing her even more where he wanted to lick the sweet juices of the strawberry off of her skin. The thought made him a little aroused but he didn't show it. Melina did look away from him but at the fire that she didn't seem him pick up another berry for them to share.

His other hand reaching to touch her chin and lift it up a little bit to have her gaze upon him. She was flushed and shy again feeling that but he slowly licked his lips wanting to almost eat her himself. Such beauty and it was all his. Melina didn't know what he was going to do but sees the next strawberry but he lowers it near her lips to move it against them.

"W..what are you doing?" she asked him but he smiled to look at her with the other hand still holding her head back. The coolness of the strawberry felt rather nice but she was not able to do much with him holding her head like this.

"I'm not doing nothing my dear....just wanting to feed you another strawberry....now open up." he asked politely but she didn't say no or fight him. Melina parted her lips slowly but sees the red berry lowered into her mouth where he watches her. She closed her lips over it and took a big bite of the berry. The juices splashes all in her mouth while chewing but he only found it pretty cute. Seeing some of the juice spilling past her closed lips.

When she finishes the berry, she swallows it slowly then feels him cleaning the remaining drops off her chin and cheeks. "How is the strawberries? You know their home grown right?" he asked while she relaxed behind him as Brandon held her against his body while the fire kept burning for them to relax.

"You do? I didn't know you had some garden here and grew your own things? Even the tasty strawberries."

"Yep. Had it for years now and it grows many tasty things over the seasons. Even the strawberries are home grown. It saves us money from going shopping but I still like doing that as well to get things I need or want. I'm just happy you are enjoying the strawberries we have here. Even with the home made chocolate and home made whip cream."

"Hold on," she said looking down at her plate before asking this of him. "You mean to tell me that the remaining strawberries on our plates were all home made? The strawberries? The whip cream? The chocolate?" Wow, seems his family really were some big deal and it didn't seem like that's everything but part of it. She looks at the berries and treats before blushing from Brandon holding her close to relax.

"Yes again my snow bunny. True my father was filthy rich and he could have everything he wanted but he never did care much of the house care. It was my mother's idea for the garden and fixing up the home we are in today. She did want me to live happy when I got older and well..heh found my little snow bunny again." he said nuzzling into her hair but she blushes again feeling that.

"I..I see.."

"However, lets get back to our deserts. You don't want them to be ruined or melt yet do you? That would have some waste a bit. So how about me? Do I get one of your sweet strawberries?" he asked while touching her cheek again, making her blush with a gulp.

"O..okay.." she lowers down one of her hands to pick up one of her strawberries as the chocolate was melting a little and the whip cream was too. She lowers it closer to his lips to see Brandon open them. She moves it closer and closer that the tip touches his tongue but instead of taking a bite, he closes his mouth on the whole strawberry. Even on her finger tips.

She gasped feeling that but he smirked looking at her before giving a loving lick to hear a squeak. Melina pulls her fingers back but he begins chewing on the strawberry while she was looking away even more shy and nervous.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 5:37 am

Seeing her red and acting so cute he smiles and want3d to se3 how far he could go befor3 she couldnt resist her affections
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 10:55 am

She didn't say a thing as Brandon kept chewing on the sweetness of the strawberry before swallowing it. It was still delicious before her reaches to get one of his own strawberries and holds it near her again as Melli looks at it.

"You're turn.." he said but sees her part her lips once more and takes a bite of the strawberry. She tasted the whip cream this time and it made her chew still having her eyes shut. The sweetness really made her cheeks flushed but she loved them. Being her favorite berry, Melina really enjoyed the flavor the the extra bits of sweetness.

"*Still chewing before swallowing* Still pretty sweet.." she said blushing but Brandon laughed still thinking she was precious that he noticed something on her bottom lip. Some of the whip cream got caught on it.

"Hmmm? What's wrong? Is their something on me?" she asked about to reach for it but Brandon stops her quickly. Melina's cheeks flustered once more but she sees him lower it while looking at her. She didn't get what was going on but remained quiet.

"Hold still.....theirs some whip cream on your bottom lip." he said gently reaching to wipe it off her lip but she blushes feeling him clean it off with the stroke of his thumb. Melina didn't move or say a thing but she just looked more silent after some time.

"There we go..." he said gently but she opens her eyes slowly to pout and look at him. Brandon laughed thinking she was still adorable but wonders if she was either shy or getting there again with all this closeness happening between them. When they just stare at one another for a while, they pull back and relax again. They keep silent after some time but remained silent to then go ahead and watch the fire burn in the fire place.

The two of them didn't say anything but Brandon just held her close while smiling himself. They still had some strawberries on the plates but he was going to savor this moment a little more while holding her. Melina didn't fight or argue but relaxed in his arms after a while to smile and blush even more.

"Hey Brandon?" her voice got his attention to make him look down at her still holding her.

"Yes, my precious?" he asked not seeing how red her face got when he called her that.

"Are you really really sure that you are not....angry with me after what happened between us? I mean, I acted so mean towards you and yelled at you. I didn't want to do with anything involving you and yet...you didn't stop trying. You kept coming at me.." she said but Brandon sighed still holding her close.

"Trust me when I say this; you didn't do anything and I'm not angry at you or anything. So don't worry about it. You were going through a lot and it can do a lot on her. So please, lets just leave it in the past and move on. You did nothing wrong and you are just fine....believe me when I tell you this. You mean more to me than anything...." he said hugging her tight but she blushes harder to nod.

"Oh..Okay. I just wanted to...be sure."

"It's fine so don't worry...you are fine.." he said to kiss the top of her head again that Melina smiled shutting her eyes. Her arms resting on top of his own since they were wrapped around her waist. However another thought came to mind.

"Then...what are you going to do about...him?"

"Hmm? Him?"

"Some man named Lu." she said but Brandon tense up hearing his name.

"I heard some shouting one time when you and him showed up but I didn't know if you guys knew one another or something. I don't know if it's my business to ask but I was making sure or wanted to know if you knew him or something....if that's alright to ask."

"....." he didn't answer her right away but his eyes only got shadowed over by some of the darkness in the room. Lu did make a lot of noise but he didn't want to involve Melina near him. Lu was nothing but trouble and he plans on keeping her away from him. After regaining some control, he looks down at her head.

"You don't need to worry about him my sweet. Just relax ignore it. Lu will not bother you or me so keep it out of your mind. You are more happy being where you are without him troubling your mind. So please..don't worry about it...."

"Well, If you are sure.." she mutters but Brandon smiled to kiss the top of her head again. He was sure when it came to her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 11:02 am

He le5 he4 finish and keeps smiling. Under the smiling face a storm was brewing. He had to find lu and stop him again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 1:23 pm

She didn't say anything else while relaxing in his arms but Brandon only remained quiet to think about this. He knew the other business men were able to see and know about Melina. Even one that tried to invite her to his big party. Might still be angry that she refused but Brandon didn't care. He would not have another man flirting with her because she was his mate and no one else. He and her just kept enjoying the fire together till it was getting late to have Brandon check the time. She might have dozed off after some time but their strawberries remain on the plates. He picks her up bridal style and takes her to her room.

He made sure not to wake her up but when showing up at the room, he gets her ready for bed by dressing her in some sleepwear. She was placed under the covers and sits up to look at her. Showing a smile to her, he bends down to kiss her forehead to wish her a peaceful sleep. After some minutes, he goes ahead to leave her but sees some maids standing out for their night shifts.

Brandon makes it back to his bedroom to see the fire still burning but he walks over to pick up their plates and decided to place her strawberries and his together and have them saved for another time. He wanted to enjoy this moment with her but with the other men thinking about her, Brandon may need to fix that with another meeting the next day. He gets ready for bed and goes ahead with getting ready for bed. Tomorrow he will be busy.

The next morning, he was already awake but Brandon was wearing dress pants with dress shoes. He had a suit shirt on with a blazer as well but no tie. He had his hair in it's normal look bot slowly was to think a little bit about some things. He was told that Melina was already gone for work today so she won't be home till later this afternoon. That gave him time to do this meeting with the other men and set some ground rules. One butler knocked on the door and waits for a response from him.

"Enter.." he looks through the window but didn't turn to face him just yet. The butler walks in but bows to him while adjusting his glasses after standing up straight.

"I got word that the guests are arriving at this moment. Shall I prepare some drinks and food for you all?" he asked.

"Go ahead....."

"Of course sir." With a bow, he goes ahead and leaves to get that done. Brandon sees the cars show up already but the men were already leaving and heading inside the mansion where the maids and butlers were taking their coats and leading them to the meeting room upstairs. Brandon goes to take a seat in his chair waiting for them but after a few minutes, they show up and goes to the room. Each one looks around but said nothing at the time.

"Please take your seats gentlemen. Our head master is waiting for you....." he said but sees each one taking their seats. Brandon didn't say anything to everyone at the moment but they just looked silent again from thinking about what else is going to happen. When everyone has showed up and taken their seats, Brandon sighed and looks at them.

"Good day Gentlemen. I take it you are all alright. Now, lets begin-" at that moment, the doors opened up to show another guest that was Lu. He was wearing his formal business suit but walks in like he was expected.

"Lu? What are you doing here?" One of the business men asked but Lu only sighed and takes his seat.

"What else? Attending this meeting Brandon has set up. It's not wrong for all businessmen to be here and since I'm one..why not?" he said sitting down but everyone remained silent before looking to Brandon who sighed. He should have guessed Lu would show up after finding out about Melina or did he forget? Maybe not.

"*Sighs* Lets just begin the meeting.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 9:02 pm

He had alot of rescources standing by if anything happened to her while he was away so was wasnt too worried. Private security, perimiter guards and even silent alarms connected to surveillance cameras on his poperty alerting police to any suspicious activity.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 9:42 pm

"So Brandon my boy, from the last time we seen you, it's been a long month." One said while he sighed to check the papers and agreed with him. Due to the stock market and black market, things were still carrying out as normal. Nothing too dangerous or worried was reported so their stocks and products were getting shipped out.

"Yes, it has been a while and I see you all have been doing well thanks to the reports you gave me. Lets just keep up the good work and hope for more challenges in the future. Unless one of you have something else you wish to tell me or didn't have time to tell in this meeting?" he asked seeing them chatting among themselves. The one from before rose his hand to show a smirk on his face.

"Well, I have something to ask." he said to make Brandon face him.

"Yes?"

"I know it's not my business to ask but..where is that cute little doll of yours? I haven't seen her in a while now and I was hoping we get to find out how she's doing?" he asked but the other businessmen remained silent while Brandon did the same.

"What? I was hoping to invite her to a bigger party from the last time we talked. Even if she tore up my invite like a joke. I really got everything set up perfectly and she should accept it this time right?" he asked Brandon who was not speaking a word but he slowly sighed to lower his hands to the table. He didn't know why this man kept wanting to invite Melina to this party. She didn't want to go to a thing like that.

"Pardon my words on this but why? I think she gave you her answer the last time and they should be the same thing. You do throw big parties but right now she's not in the mood for one." he said quietly and as calm as possible. The other man blinks to look at Brandon but he just chuckled a bit while showing a folded invite once more. The envelope was dark green this time and the invite was a blue color from the inside.

"Come on Brandon, I'm inviting everyone in the city for this party...I'm sure you can make some changes to her mind and-"

"I said she is not interested right now in any of your parties. I will tell you not to bring such a thing up in my meetings or else you will bring me to do something I'll regret later. So don't bring it up....ever again." he said in a warning tone that the man looked nervous to quickly rip up the invite.

"Right sorry.....I..I'll drop the invite. Sorry Brandon." he said but lets out a sigh while Brandon calms down to sit again. Lu thought it was interesting for Brandon to lose his temper like that involving his patient.

"That's rather new of you Brandon. Didn't know you would lose your mind over something like that....interesting." he chuckled.

"Oh shut up. Lets keep getting on with the meeting.." he said quiet but Brandon sees the other men nod and went back to it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 10:09 pm

He didnt lime how thwy were trying to keep talking about her interruping important information with a question about her.

"ENOUGH!"

" ooh strike a nerve did i"

"Listen to me all of you. She is mine. She is not for sale trade or charity. She has her own will and her own wishes. Leave her be or i will take us all down at the same time. You know i will too" he eyed the oldest man and he pulled at his collar. He remembers a time where brandon uprooted another group becuase one of its associates tried to sweep a deal away from him. Brandon exposed all the group's activities with proof and put them alll away.

Normally he would never have been trusted into anu group again but this one and the old man who had just tugged his collar vouched for his skill and integrity. He would go through woth his threats but only when things went too far.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 10:22 pm

"Brandon please be reasonable here. We were just asking simple questions about this female of yours. Surely you will understand that? We have our own ladies we care and love so it's just a question from us to you about her." one said to him with three agreeing.

"He's right. I mean we can't ask question about her since you are her doctor? We have only seen her once and that's when Charles brought her in the room to flirt with her. However, you lost your temper with that." he said looking silent.

"Even if you did, that should tell us something. Is their something going on between you and her. Is she your little....pet? We didn't know you were into such a thing." he said. Brandon was glaring at the table now hearing them speaking and whispering about her again. Even hearing some naughty jokes going on about her to where Brandon grips the pen in his hand with anger. The butler knew what might happen if they didn't stop and so did the old man.

"Gentlemen please, lets focus on the meeting. Then we can leave to enjoy our evening." he said.

"Oh lighten up. We were just giving comments to the little pet he has. I wonder if that's same girl we seen before. She sure was a cutie and a hottie too. I wouldn't mind rocking her world-"

"SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU!" he shouted as Brandon stood up with his hands slamming onto the table. The men all around the table jumps at that but he was really angry right now. Even lu noticed. They remained quiet after a couple seconds before Brandon moves from the table and looks out at the window.

"Maboroshi-"

"You all really wish to push me do you? I will do everything in my power to take out every business that's made you all rich in the years you worked. I have that power to destroy your lives and work into nothing but garbage. Do you really wish to push me and make it all end? I can and will.." he said angry.

"Now Brandon, lets not get hasty here-"

"Shut up!......" he snarled to make the man tense up in fear as the others did the same. Brandon only looks through the window before he slowly showed his dark blood red eyes. He serious was pissed off.

"Listen to me..and listen well. Melina is mine..and mine alone. I will not have either of you flirting with her. Bothering her. Asking her about anything she don't wish to speak about. She has her life and I'm trying to help her get through it. Now...unless I've made myself clear..you all better keep your noses out of my business and hers or else...."

"O..or else what?"

"Or else I'll make your lives a living hell and I mean it. That happened to the last fool that tried to take my family business down and I made sure he regret it. So...do you all wish to push me to that?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 10:28 pm

They drop the matter and return to mundane business with a spur note to their voices. They expected him to brag about his conquest and show her off but he was keeping her to himself. They admitted to themmselves they would too at first and ket it skide for now. He was a danger that was true.

Brandon collected what he needed made orders of their services that he needed offered some he thought might help them and soon everytbing was getting wraped up. He didnt want new territory or business he was expanding locally as he had told them he would and he keeps interwst in othee things and invests in some but not many.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 11:01 pm

They were all getting ready to leave since the meeting was over but some gave their good byes and leave. After his out burst, they were a little nervous of speaking to him again while getting their papers and jackets. Brandon was sitting at his main desk drinking some hot coffee again but Lu just remained the last to leave but takes a look at him before leaving.

"Will you be alright sir?" the butler asked but Brandon nods slowly to show he will be. Today was a little rough but he didn't like it when other men would speak about Melina. She's not some pet for them to buy off from him. She belongs to him and he loved her rather deeply. Nothing would ruin that for him and he wishes to see her happy. He just hopes his warning got through to them. He did check the clock but sees that it was the afternoon so Melina should be home soon after her work.

He decided to take a break and wait for her maybe. Right as he think of that, Melina's car drives up in the parkway and goes ahead to park. Right then, he was relaxing again but Melina was all ready to go. Melina didn't get out of her car before two maids came to see. In a few minutes, they help get her out of her car and carries her inside. She's had a long day today and wanted to get cleaned up.

A prisoner got out of jail today and he was a tough one. It took ten police officers to tackle him down but she with some others had to weaken him. That too hours before he was knocked out. She was carried upstairs as the maids were worried but gets to the room and starts preparing some bath water to help sooth her body. She winces from that but goes ahead to try and rest.

They were still hoping she will be alright after the water was getting made. Melina started taking off her clothes but sees the tub to one maid helping her in the bathroom and gets her in the tub. She hisses a little before it changes to a sigh. She was really tired today and knew this should help her. She wasn't sure if Brandon will notice she's home or sees her like this.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 08, 2018 12:13 am

He wanted to spy on her or kust walk in bit he knew his maids would follow his orders and protect her evennfrom him when she was bathing. He didnt know how long she would be and waits because she deserved the rest.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 08, 2018 8:28 pm

Within minutes, Brandon got word from the maids that Melina was wrapped up and healing in the room. She really was not too bad where she can't move but she was still stable. Getting word, Brandon nods and thanks them for the news. He would have some time to finish the files he got from the other pack leaders before going to check on her first. He stood up from his desk and goes to her bed chambers where he stood out in front of her door and gives a few knocks.

"Come in.." he heard her sore voice from today but that made Brandon want to bring her to his room to watch over her. Brandon opens the door and looks inside to see Melina laying on her side to rest but looks at him as Brandon walks in the room and shuts the door.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" he asked to take a seat in a chair and gently pets her head as Melina shuts her eyes blushing with a baby smile.

"I'm alright..just trying to recover.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 08, 2018 9:03 pm

Can i help? He asks
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 08, 2018 9:19 pm

"Help? Oh silly, you don't have to help me since you're always busy." she said sitting up carefully while Brandon notices her really weak. She might have got pretty hurt from the escape prisoner in the city. He just hopes that man or whoever didn't do anything to harm his snow bunny. Brandon remained quiet but sees the small bruises on their bodies but some faces were spared and others not.

"Melina, you been through enough today so why not? I want to be able to help you in some way in hopes it'll heal you better."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu May 17, 2018 12:04 am

"I-ill be fine. Its just... you were so amazing i think i may have broken. But i still want more so much its hard to control myself." She said he smiles and nods to agree.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 17, 2018 2:07 pm

She only could smile back at him, feeling more happier and calm with him near her. However, Melina wishes she could have done a little better with trying to keep things calm. She would have not gotten this sore if it wasn't for that idiot ramming or knocking into her when he tried to escape. So far, that didn't seem like anything much help. He only wanted what was best for her and make sure she is alright after some time. She works just as hard as he dose and should get as much rest when possible.

Even if she was thinking of lustful thoughts about him. That's for another time till she heals. Brandon checks the time to see it was now 3 and he remembers something needed to be done. He turns ready to head out of the bathroom but Melina shifts a little to wince seconds later.

"Easy now, Melina. You shouldn't move too much right now. Just soak in the bath water. That should help you relax after today. Besides, I shouldn't take too long and will come back here." he said to her but Melina pouts not wanting him to leave her alone but she just looks more silent.

"I guess but I don't want you to leave me alone here...I mean, what if I need something from you?" she asked gripping his arms that got wet from the water. Melina was trying to force herself up but Brandon made sure she didn't slip.

"That's why the maids are here waiting for you to come back and help you out of the bath tub. I don't want anything happening to you, my snow bunny so please...just give me a little bit and I'll be back. Would you rather hurt yourself instead of waiting for me?" he asked sweetly to her while touching her cheek but she only looks a little more nervous. Of course she didn't want to get hurt in any way where she can't be beside him.

"Well I-"

"Answer me that, Melina. Do you not want to be by my side but rest in bed after getting hurt? Is that what you wish?" he asked but she looked upset now to shake her head left and right. Of course that's not what she wanted! She wanted to be with him and by his side. Not laying in bed like some mummy.

"NO! I don't want to I......*tightens grip* I want to be with you with no delay. So please...I don't..."

"Alright. Then you have to heal up first and then you will be with me. Are you done with your bath?" he asked but she was lowered back in the water to see Melina shaking her head no. She didn't soak for a long time and her body isn't that hard or feels weird. She should be alright after a while.

"Not at the moment." she said.

"I see. Then go ahead and finish, I'll be waiting for you when you recover and later on. For now, finish your bath.." he said before bending near her and kisses her lips. She blushes from the gift to whimper by the soft touch. He found it precious but stood up from the bath and goes to the door as she watches him go but reaches up to touch her lips blushing more.

Brandon shuts the door as the maids look to him but he gives a nod, stating she's alright but still taking her bath. He leaves the room and goes to his own before heading to his office to finish up anything else that day before visiting Melina once more. He was blushing a bit himself but loved the feeling of his mate's lips on his own but this made him really want to love her. To cuddle her. Kiss her. Show her how badly he will cherish her.

He decided to wait for all that till she's healed a little better from today. He goes to his bed chambers and gets cleaned up from today's work and then it's back to his office for a final check up list. In a little while, Melina was done with her bath as the maids helped her into the room but she was sat down and dried gently by the maids.

"You two don't have to do this..." she protested but they refused with smiles.

"It's alright Miss. Besides, it's our job to take care of you for Master Brandon." One maid said.

"She's right. He wants to make sure you are happy and treated like a princess. He is still a young man sure but you are his life and wouldn't be happy if you were upset or angry about anything." the other said.

"Huh? He really said that?" she said as they nod their heads yet. He loved her just like she was starting to fall more and more in love with him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu May 17, 2018 2:55 pm

While she was barhing he was walking around admiteing his home. He was in the garden when she finisbed and lidtening to the birds
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 17, 2018 6:29 pm

She was sitting in the room resting up after all this but Melina saw him in the garden to make her blush a little. Her heart heated up from the sight before laying back on the bed to let out a sigh. Her body just remains silent after some time but just feels more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu May 17, 2018 7:00 pm

When he did return she was writhing in her bed fighting her arousal. Her back arches and her hips with it as she holds in to the bed. Light moans cone from her lips as she tries to fight her feelings of heat. This was bad. Her heat was back and red again. Her chest had broken out of her top and was bouncing her pants were wet with juices as she was continuing to fight her arousal. He opened the door and walked in

"Melina i think..." he was silenced by what he saw and she noticed him.

"Please haa please help i cant stop it its too much put it in. Please haa put it inside me its so bad i need something anything." Seeing him made it 10x worse that she reaches and starts rubbing herslef. Her hand slips into her pants and she moans worse. He saw the lumps that were her fingers rubbing through her wet pants. And he walked over to stop her. She was too strong her body reacted and she pushes him down. Her eyes were lost as she kisses and sucks his neck grinding on him even as she rubs herslef.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 17, 2018 7:23 pm

Brandon had tried to stop her to get Melina back some control but she had gotten too strong that her hips presses down onto his lap. He feels her pants soaking wet but was also burning up to leave some wet damp spot on her. She keeps kissing and nipping at his neck that it was showing some red marks on it. Melina panted against his neck but feels more heated due to wanting him. Her heat was taking over her mind right now and nothing seems to be stopping her.

"Melina, you need to control yourself...please. Stop and-" he winces when she bit him but her hands keeps rubbing and stroking her wet folds to make another moan leave her lips. It felt too good for her to stop that she was burning up even worse now. Feeling more wetness spilling and staining her pants.

"I can't hhaaaa I can't stop my hands...my fingers are getting so wet right now from how I'm touching myself. I been thinking about you again...I missed being in your arms Brandon...I missed having you hold me..touch me...kiss me..I miss it." she mutters against his lips and leave some kisses on it. He didn't move because of that but she didn't seem to mind. Right now, the only thing he was hoping for was wanting to calm her down but Melina isn't going to.

Her heat must have been worse than he thought if it was able to come back this powerful. It wasn't normal unless she was only able to feel this new powerful heat due to what happened? Was she having an overload of desires building up in her lower stomach? If that's the case, he could have some problem going and may need to find ways to burn out her heat. When he got some strength back, he suddenly flips them so he's on top.

He looks down at a weak panted Melina as she was whimpering from the strong hold he had on her. Her breasts flat on her chest while soaked in sweat, her skin seen under his gaze while she was just looking to him. Begging him to do whatever his heart desires. She wanted to stroke herself again but he keeps hold on both wrists.

"Haahhh....hhaaahhh....Brandon? What are you doing? Please I'm begging you t..to help me. I need you so much because my body is burning for you. It aches for your touch and kisses......Please give me pleasure...let me feel good.." she said blushing but he was shaking his head still holding her down.

"You must relax, Melina. You're over heating again but it shouldn't be happening. The heat should be back down to normal with no problems so why in the world is this heat of yours burning up like this. That shouldn't be..." he tries to figure out how and why this happened but feels her squirming under him with whimpers and moans escaping her lips. She really was needy right now and seeing her like this isn't much help to him honestly. He did wish to help her but if she's like that it's not helping.

"Melina.."

"Please my love...Please let me have your love..Let me feel your desires burning against my body and skin. I want to feel you...I want to touch you...Kiss you.....I desire you to.....love me like before...Please, let me love you again." she whispered but he was trying to keep calm and not lose it with her behaving like this. The pleasure going through her only seems to get even harder not to do anything. With her body exposed like this, he was having trouble thinking.

She did notice and showed a smile, licking her lips that made him gulp. He wanted her. She could sense it in his gaze before trying to get out of his grip and grab his shirt but he grabs her wrists to hold them down as she gasped. He had such a hard grip and wouldn't let go but this made her even more wet to look at him weak.

"Please let me go..don't p..punish me master..I'm a good girl..." she said blushing.

"Control yourself Melina..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu May 17, 2018 7:30 pm

He was fighting his urges and heat but he kisses her lips hoping it would help her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:08 pm