Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Hannibal: Within the worlds of Omegas and Alphas

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Hannibal: Within the worlds of Omegas and Alphas

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 18, 2018 8:21 pm

His kisses were indeed soothing but very warm that Melina was panting against them. She kisses him back sweetly, hoping for more of his kisses but he still held her down on the bed. The heat was starting to get out of control but he sees how weak she became thanks to it. She was already panting against them before giving a slow lick against his lips.

Melina moans wanting more of him that she begins to heat up and squirm under him that Brandon tightens his hold on her. "Brandon why won't you....show me your desires? I want us t..to....be together. I want us to be connected again...don't you want to breed me?" she asked but he blushes hearing such a tone. He didn't want to lose to his senses but she was flushed and heated now. He feels her sit up again and took his lips by surprise, seeing him blushing a little more.

He hears her whimper in pleasure but grinding her body against his own as Brandon didn't move or say anything.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat May 19, 2018 8:49 pm

Heeing her lime this made him really want to breed her. He returns her kisses and geinds back against her as things between them heat up worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 19, 2018 10:16 pm

The kiss made her blush a little with the feeling of his hands loosening up on her wrists. She purrs loving the feeling but her body was already soaked in sweat. The heat was becoming stronger and stronger that her scent was burning his nose. Both of their bodies grinding against one another that she pushes her tongue against his own to see them swirling around one another. She whimpers loving how he was starting to lose it.

As for him, his member was throbbing in his pants knowing he was starting to slip. Melina was getting better at this. Even effecting his own mind with desire. Seconds later, she breaks the kiss to pant against his lips but licks her lips enjoying the taste. Her hands rest on his chest again but looks up at his flustered face.

Before long, she wanted to feel skin connected to skin with one another to make her whimper against him. He noticed the noise and looks down at her. He noticed her panting more heavy now that her body was squiming. She felt way too hot right now but Brandon knew already. He eases up off her a little but begins to undress her himself. Her cheeks heat up when feeling her shirt get removed with a bra she wore.

Both of them were wet thanks to her sweating so much but he threw them on the floor by the bed. He then worse to remove his shirt but made sure she watches him while her hands not moving. Even when he lets go, she didn't want to disobey him in any way. The pleasure already messed up her mind that she lays still as a doll.

When his shirt was removed, Brandon held her wrists down again but the lump in his pants still was seen. He already knew about the wet damp spot on her pants and even her panties that he got excited to undress her down there. Both of his hands move down slowly from her wrists, down her arms, to the shoulders. She shivered from his touch before feeling him run his hands down to her sides and near her pants.

Melina blushes feeling his fingers going down that she gulps when his thumbs hooked into her jean's holes. Being slow, he pulls her pants down her smooth long legs and tosses them on the side. Now, she was laying on the bed almost naked with her see through red panties being worn. They seem to be a classic that made his face burn red.

She never wore such clothes but this made him groan tightening his grip to hear a hiss from her. Did seeing her in this underwear get him more aroused? She didn't have time to think about it due to her being kissed by him deeply and hard. She shuts her eyes feeling that but he swirls his tongue more around her own, really wanting to breed her once more. She called out his name in between their kisses but he deepens them to stop her speaking.

He wanted to hear how strong her moans would be and he's planning on getting it. Brandon was so strong in her mind that he wouldn't stop even if she asked. Melina trusts him dearly now after so long and it's getting stronger and stronger as a connection. Their saliva was even mixing together before he moves one hand to touch her cheek.

The kiss was sweet and hot before he looks at her through half lidded eyes. Melina was aroused and weak under him. He wanted to do so many things with her. Of course keeping her happy and make her feel she belongs. On the other hand, he wants to give her un controlled pleasure while ramming her into the bed and hearing his name being called.

When the kiss got a bit more hot, Brandon breaks it and looks down at her. "You're lips are so soft and sweet...I really want to destroy your pussy now. Make you beg for me....." he panted but she was panting too before rubbing his cheeks.

"Of course...a..anything for you. I want to share this feeling of desires with you too....so please...lets pleasure one another and feel even better. I want to do so many things with you too, Brandon. I want you to keep making me yours. No other man in their clans would keep me happy. It's always you...the one who..would always want me, love me...and protect me. So please..let me into your heart...*tries to get free* Let me..be yours.." she said.

"Even if we kissed..you're still some horny little snow bunny right? You're making me so rock hard for you...but you're making a mess. Just look at your panties.." he said lowering one hand down and sees her now wet panties. Melina blushes looking away but Brandon gets off of her and forces her tights apart.

Melina yelps from the movement but blushes to see him looking at her panties now. "W...why are you just staring at them? It's so embarrassing when y...you're just looking at it.." she said panting with one hand near her lips but Brandon looks down at her panties again before lowering two fingers down to slide the panties that was wet to the right. His eyes widen seeing her pussy.

It was healthy and pink, her clit was hard and seen from above her wet folds. Her wet folds were opening and closing for something to touch it. He could even hear the wet sounds coming from it that he lowers down his hand into pants to undo them. She blushes looking at him get undressed but he wasn't going to push into her. Not yet.

He removes his pants and exposed his throbbing underwear. Brandon looks at her dripping hole that he uses his thumbs to spread it open a bit more. "A..ahhhhh...wait Brandon..why are you.mmmmm.....why are you just staring...at it? Please don't.." she started to say but gasped when he pulls the soaked folds apart to see inside.

"Look at this hot pussy of yours..it's melting but I know better. Your in need of your mate right? You want me to pleasure you first? I'm so hungry to give this wet place a taste." he said that made her blush even worse now.

"N-No do that..please d..don't..." she warns him but Brandon keeps her open and gives a slow long lick against it. She shivers heavily from that but looks down seeing him lick his lips and lowers down starting to eat her out as she gasped with soft moans from his tongue swirling inside of her.

"Y..You're tongue...You're tongue is pushing into me..." she arches her back while moaning out more softer. This pleasure already went through her mind but she was so horny that she couldn't control herself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri May 25, 2018 7:39 am

He licked hard and rough. She arches her hips feeling overwhelming pleasure from his tongue as it works her pussy out. Be wasnt holding back anything while he eats her out even spreaxing her wide with his thumbs to push his face avainst it lickung deeper.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 25, 2018 8:50 pm

She moans out loudly feeling his tongue swirling inside of her but Brandon keeps her close to stop her from trying to escape. He loved hearing the noises she made each time he moves his tongue around. Both thumbs keeps her wet lips parted but gets another cry from her. Melli whimpers feeling that but he keeps licking deep and rough wanting to hear more.

"D-don't haaaahhh don't lick so deeply inside of mmmmm.." she feels him still licking into her deeper. She already was growing wetter and wetter that he groans feeling heavy in need of her. One of his hands still holding her up by the hips.

He groans from the taste of her deeply, feeling his cock twitching and pulse inside of his pants. He didn't want to lose his mind from this but she was way too sweet and tasty. Brandon heard her hiss but moan again with her arching off the bed a little before opening one of his eyes seeing her squirming on the bed. With each lick and touch, he was bringing her to the edge. However, she felt it's unfair for him to give her this pleasure without getting any.

"Ahhh...B...brandon it's n..not fair mmmmmm you're pleasuring me really good....s..so how come I can't do the same. I want to make you feel good as well...please let me...." she reaches over to his lap and give a couple strokes and rubs but he groans suddenly to grip her hand stopping her. She gasped from the hard grip but sees his lust filled eyes that gaze on her.

"Don't...I want you to feel and savor this till I I'm done. Don't be bad and touch me yet." he warns but she whimpers hearing such a demand that it only made her more aroused before Brandon licked his lips seeing her pussy opening and closing.

"But it's not fair. I want t..to give you pleasure. How come I can't give t-that to you hahahhhh...I want to make you f..feel good too Brandon. Please, I want to help you feel your needs of release too......please.." she begs so sweetly to his ears but Brandon only looks to her before pushing his thumbs into her.

Melina cries out heavily from that but feels him opening and pushing them deep inside of her. He heard the wet noises from inside that he sees it stain his fingers. He knew Melina was aroused for him that he wished to ram his fingers into her which he did. Melina screams out with drool near the chin, feeling him being rough with her. Seeing her juices squiring out all over her pussy but he hears her moan out loving how it felt.

"W..wait don't! Don't be so rough w-with me please!! ahhhhhh please I'm b..begging you don't haahhhh..don't be so rough with m..my mmmmmm...."

"Why not? Your dripping all over my fingers but it tells me you love it. You love it if someone treats you this rough? Forcing you to get more and more pleasure right? You're so wet and dripping all over....My cock is aching wanting to push inside of you...my little bunny." he teased but she whimpers to look away from him.

"B..but.."

"See? So naughty...you're pussy is dripping...." he said watching but Melina slowly feels him pull his fingers out and begins eating her out once more that she screams out again to accidentally cums out. She moans loving how it felt to cum again but Brandon slurps and sucks on it deeply while still giving her pleasure.

"B-bradonnnnnnnn ahhhhhhhh d-don't! don't keep...l...licking me so hard..I don't know if I c..can.....nugghhhh....can hold it any longer!" she warns while feeling her pussy throbbing now with each lick he gave her. It already was over flowing but Brandon felt like he was going to burst. One of his thumbs moved to the clit to give a few gentle strokes but it made her arch her back again moaning out even worse.

"N-Not the clit! Not my clit!" she panted with tears seen near her eyes from the overload of pleasure but Brandon knew she loved it. Feeling him teaching and touching her like this made him really want her. The red see through panties were still on but he keeps them out of the way while licking her deeper.

"*Licking and making slurping noises* 'just a little longer my love...just a little more........' he thought while she was crying out and gasping in lots of air. Her lips parted wide but moaning out with yer eyes tightly shut.

"I..I'll cum...if you don't stop licking m..me...you're gonna make me cum..." she said panting but Brandon pulls her closer to lick even faster but grips one of her breasts as she screams once more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri May 25, 2018 9:25 pm

She burst and he smiles slowly licking her release wanting to hear a little more before stopping. She twitched and moans weakly before his powerful tongue cleaned her pussy up without missing a spot. She moaned until he finished then whimpers seeing him lick his lips from the experience.

"Y..You..." she started to say but he hushes her before looking at her as Melli whimpers by dropping her on the bed. It creaked a little but she blushes seeing him licking his lips slowly to the taste.

"That sure was tasty Melli......now for my pleasure." he said standing up and dropping his pants. It throbbed big and hard making her gasp as she stared at it. It was so exciting she tried to sit up to pleasure him but he forced her back down.

She yelps from the movement but Brandon only gotten more aroused in wanting her. Seeing Melina laying on the bed under him like she was his prey. All his to eat up and take care of from here on out. No one would be able to make her feel this heated and needy except him. "W..what are you.."

"Oh no I'm taking my pleasure myself. Behave now." He warns as she tries to reach for it but he had her arms pinned. She saw him stroking it before placing the tip against her pussy. She whines panting as she got hotter then she moans loudly feeling him push his cock deep inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 26, 2018 12:12 pm

She bit down on her bottom lip hard, hissing in deep sharp breaths to feel him pushing all the way inside of her pussy. Melina didn't know what to say after but started squirming a bit under him that he pushes her arms down even harder into the bed. Her body shook from arousal thanks to that but he only keeps himself inside of her wet folds. He chuckled seeing her squirming under him but she was whimpering once more.

"Grrrrrr.....sounds like your pussy is twitching trying to take me in. How precious......do you really feel that needy for me?" he asked pushing more of his cock inside of her that she screams out a little.

"T..too big...you're cock is too big.....mmmmmm" she tried to say but he groans still pushing himself fully inside of her while she shook from the feeling. The body of her desires only burns more to gently shiver a little. Brandon knew her pussy was swallowing it up and throbbing around it in each time of her heart beats.

"Ahhhhh~ There we go...." he groans out tightening his grip on her thighs but she was whimpering and panting from feeling him once more inside of her. This was still a lot but he had grew way more than the first. Was he not that aroused in the first time or holding back? She quivers feeling him now buried deep inside of her but she only blushes worse in heat and desire since Brandon was watching her.

"Cute...."

"*Blushes heavily*"

Melina didn't say anything feeling him inside of her but he just keeps holding her down on the bed, feeling his cock throbbing deeply inside of her. He didn't know how to start teasing her first but he will make sure she will feel everything from the times of her teasing him. She whimpers feeling the throbs of his cock before gently feeling Brandon adjusting himself.

"You got a lot more bigger than l..last time and we only did this once.." she mutters a bit but Brandon smiled still throbbing inside of her. Of course this is not the first time but the second time they did this.

"I know but you like it though. Your pussy is still so tight even after I took it due to heat. However, your heat is not in level with you again and it's acting up. How naughty of you..." he said but sees Melina breathing in and out slowly trying to control herself. However, Brandon wanted to see her lose it for him and only him. When he moves in closer to her, his hands guides down her arms to the shoulders and chest.

She whimpers feeling the heated slow touched of his fingers before he gropes and squeezes her breasts. A light moan leaves her lips feeling him playing with them but his thumbs rub against her nipples in circles. He heard her sweet cries and moans while squirming under him but he made sure she couldn't escape him. He had her trapped right where he wanted her.

"Your nipples are so hard right now...their poking back against my thumbs, Melli.." he said squeezing them harder that she hisses a little feeling him pressing and squeezing her breasts together. His hands were already touching and squeezing and she is having trouble trying not to get more aroused.

"D..don't say such things Brandon...that's embarrassing.." she panted heavily from the touches but Brandon only sighed to adjust his hips and thrust into her slowly to make her arch off the bed. Her back was already wet a little but he groans loving how tight she still was. This made him start bucking his hips slowly against her as she gasped with each buck.

"Why not? It's true because you are so adorable looking this lost in pleasure....so what's the problem?"

"Ahh.....ahhh....ahhh....hhaaa....hhhh....hiii......iihhh....neerrmmm.." she turns her head to the right feeling him thrust into her slowly but Brandon just watches her while she savors the feeling of him being inside. The feeling of his balls hitting against her but he was taking it slow to make sure she feels everything.

He groans feeling her tightening up but gently moves closer to lower his head and lick around the nipples with his tongue. She yelps feeling that but Brandon keeps her down and not moving around while wanting more noises. His hips still moving, his hands squeezing her breasts. And his tounge still swirling against her nipples more and more to leave them wet.

"Mmmmm~"

"Brandon...w..wait.....wait wait....mmmmmm...p..please wait a second....." she begs of him but Brandon didn't listen to her. He keeps moving his body against her own as the nipples still were hard from the licks. She tried to push him away when her arms were free but Brandon bit down on her nipples and breasts to make her gasp in pleasure feeling him licking around it.

"Don't move..or else.." he warns her but lowers down to still lick and kiss around her nipples and breasts. Her body was already heated again but this made her feel more aroused as he keeps bucking his hips. The feeling of desire still kept growing between them before he started sucking on her breasts. This made her cry out again while feeling her body growing weaker again.

"Ahhhhhhh~ N..No that's..mmmmmmmm!!!" he loved the sounds she made when he did this. However, Brandon started going a little faster that her moans increased in volume as well. Her breasts were bouncy and firm but he only keeps groaning out throbbing more inside as she moans trying to not become lost to it but that was also slipping from her sanity. It felt much better than the first time but she whimpers to relax or only feels more weaker now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat May 26, 2018 12:48 pm

As she relaxed he slammed harder and deeper. It was easier for h8m to go all out and ir throbbed deep inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 26, 2018 2:49 pm

She cries out feeling him slam harder into her with a wet squish noise to looking down. Brandon could hear that but looks to her lower stomach. A lump of his cock being pushed in and out was seen rubbing every part inside of her. He thought it was precious but groans to keep moving his hips. Brandon wanted to hear more of her that he lets go of her breasts and held onto her hips to focus on thrusting into her.

Right away, Melina gets louder as he thrusts into her more but she shuts her eyes to turn her head. Her body moving a little each time he thrusts into her. She whimpers to bite down on her bottom lip not looking at him but he knew she felt good. He felt so very good inside of her. The light clapping noises of their skin was strong but she moans out again feeling him get even deeper.

"That's it my little snow bunny...moan for me. Let me hear those sweet sweet moans slip past your parted lips. You feel so good inside right now I know you also feel even better now. Don't you?" he asked sweating now but he didn't ease up on the thrusts as she gasped feeling him grip down on her waist.

"You sound haaaa j..just like someone that's going insane...why must you oooo speak that way?" she asked feeling more hotter now but feeling more hotter and wetter again. The pleasure went to her mind again that she moans loudly feeling him grunt each time he thrusts into her.

"What's wrong with that? Mmmmmm don't you like having me inside of you? This tight moist *groans* Pussy of yours? You know you love it..."

"B..but I....."

She was about to move her arms to grab onto his own but sees Brandon glaring at her with blood red eyes. Melina knew that look. he didn't want her to move but savor the pleasure she was getting. One disobeying slip up and he could punish her. She only hisses and groans feeling him push harder into her pussy to make her grip the sheets resting under her hands. Melina didn't want this to stop so she'll be good and not touch him.

He smiled at her for being a good girl but pulls her closer to still thrusting harder into her as she moans out. Her body rubs against the bed but her legs are still apart. He saw how his cock pushes into her deeper to see her clit now. "You seem to need more attention right there...rub that nub of yours and don't stop till I say...." he orders.

Melina blushes hearing his comment but moves one hand near her lower stomach with the fingers almost touching her clit. Brandon keeps thrusting and waited for her to do something till she started rubbing it making her moan even worse now. It felt strangely hotter now to do this but he groans loving the view. Seeing his mate laying on her back and rubbing her clit as he took her. The sensation of her wet moist pussy clamping and dripping all over his cock.

"Ahh....ahhhh...hhaaahh....hhhugghhhnnn...nniiiimmm.....mmmmm..."

"You look so cute. Dose rubbing that clit of yours make you feel even better, my little slow bunny?" he whispered but she heard every word he said which made her blush. Her fingers twitched and shook but he only feels more heated now before shivering again. She grew wetter by the second before groaning out as Brandon started thrusting faster and deeper into her.

"Aaa-aaahhuhhhhh!!!!"

"I take that as a yes. You're so naughty......"

"That's..haaa..that's not my fault. I didn't know I would mmmmm feel this aroused after a couple minutes. You caused my body oohhhhh god...to feel this way. You made my pussy feel this way......I can't...haaaaa.....mmmmmm....." she shook again from her own body feeling more wetter again. He just groans still pushing more into her body again. Feeling and seeing her juices spilling and getting pushed out.

"How is it not your fault? Your soaking wet Melli. Tell me how you think this isn't your fault when your laying on he bed sexy like this?" he asked but slams into her suddenly to make her scream out loudly to rip the sheets. His cock throbs again inside where she felt the veins pulsing with blood. He was so close but she panted to drool.

"*panting while twitching*"

"Well? Tell me.........."

"B..because you...haaaa...you make me feel this w.way....hhaaaaa....you make me feel this hot and aroused because I...hnnnnn..I can feel you throbbing inside of me. You're already close to bursting right? You wish to fill me up with cum...then take me again and again. You just..m..make it so hard not to........hnnggghhh...not c..cum...but...." she started rubbing her clit faster now that she was whimpering heavily again to feel more aroused in pleasure. Brandon watches her do this to herself but he didn't do anything to help or stop her. She was exposing herself to him but only feels her tightening up.

"I'm already so close Brandon....My poor pussy is....already heated up in pleasure. The feeling of your cock getting bigger and bigger mmmmmmm I...I just want to....I want more. I want to feel more of you...please..." she begs to lift up her fingers to lick them slowly as he watched. Her tongue wets them enough but she lowers them to rub and pinch her clit again with gasped escaping her lips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon May 28, 2018 1:27 am

He keeps groaning and tbrusting getting closer as well
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 28, 2018 7:05 pm

She kept breathing in and out heavily in pleasure that she was starting to claw at the pillow feeling him still burning up. However, she only moans out looking dazed. Brandon's thrusts only gotten stronger and stronger that he was panting and groaning lost in pleasure. He started to grip her wrists before forcing her back against him to see her throw the head back.

"*Grunting while bucking his hips*"

"I'm gonna mmmmmm..I'm gonna...ahhhhh!!"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon May 28, 2018 8:38 pm

They burst together with a loud moan coming from the bo th3 of them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 28, 2018 8:43 pm

Brandon hugs her tightly while his face was squished in between her breasts but she didn't mind. Melina only hugs onto him still as he was climaxing into her. The both of them coated in sweat and trying to catch their breaths. It was rather precious to see this but nothing else at the matter. She only feels more curious and happy about his reactions till she was kissing his cheek as thank you but Brandon stops her and kisses her lips instead.

They remain on the bed for a couple more minutes till Brandon shifts still holding onto her on his lap. "Are you alright, Melina? Not too sore are you?" he asked sweetly to her but she only smiled to shake her head and kiss his cheek.

"I'm alright. A little tired but not too sore." she said and kisses his lips sweetly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:33 pm

He rerurns her kiss pressing more against her. His hand slips down her sweaty back slowly while his kiss deepens.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:57 pm

She blushes feeling that but her body only grew hotter and hotter. Her eyes remained silent to gently kiss his lips back hugging him tightly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:33 pm

He pulled back from the kiss andsmiles looking into her eyes. He was blushing and quiet hugging her close
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:11 pm

The expression in his eyes told her so much about him. His heart. Compassion. Love. Desire. It's almost like Melina could read every expression on his face that she was blushing from the thought. She only wonders about him and his real life story but she didn't say much about it. Brandon only held her close against his body and leaves gentle kisses to her cheek that she smiled and blushes.

"I hope you know just how precious you are to me, Melina." he said while seeing her blush a little more but that only made her feel more curious about it. If he thought of her that much, this really would do a lot. She rests on his chest but didn't say anything else right after while cuddling with him. She was of course curious about it which made her want to know more.

"You're so sweet.." she said gently but Brandon only chuckled to kiss her cheek again to make her blush a deep red again.

"For you I am...I'm always going to be sweet for you and only you. The mate I knew loved me after so long.." he said with love but she only blushes again to kiss his nose. They decide to lay there together in bed but only show smiles and happiness together till he hugs her again so they can rest once more.

"Hey B-brandon?" she asked while he was holding her.

"Yes?"

"I love you....so much.." she said sweetly while Brandon looks down to her and gives a light kiss to the head. He loved her so much that he only wished to see her happy every day and time he can.

"Heh, I love you too.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:45 pm

He hugs her tightly nussling her neck
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:24 pm

The nuzzles made her giggle and blush, only nuzzling back against him with a smile. Melina just relaxed against his body that she was always looking more happier and safer with him. One hand rests on his chest to feel his heartbeat but Brandon blushes to look at her. She was being so adorable and precious that he wanted to keep loving her till nothing was left.

they both rested together on the bed but Brandon sighed to lower down to kiss the top of her head. She giggled from the little love kiss before Brandon nuzzles her again to kiss her cheek once more. Melina just smiled from all this love he's giving her but only hugs back wishing to love him more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:53 pm

He couldnt resist stealing her lips once more with his own. She gasps into a muffled moan feeling his tongue workimg around hers slowly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:10 pm

Brandon held her cheek with one hand, still kissing her deeply to show a smile on his face. He pulls her body up against his body deepening the kiss to make her moan again. She was already growing hotter by the second from the kisses but Melina didn't mind. In fact, she only tried to keep herself as close as possible.

They keep close to one another till Brandon moves his hand down her back before she breaks the kiss. She panted against his chest feeling him holding her till Brandon smiled still holding her. Melina was already growing more aroused than normal which is not too bad for him. Watching her laying on the bed in his arms was already too arousing. She was able to speak before feeling something poke her. A blush showed on his face but she did the same to smile.

"Did the kissing g-get you all hot again?" she asked but Brandon didn't say anything to only smile at her.

"In a way but you can't blame me for that since you're being way too cute." he teased but she looks away to hide her blush once more. Brandon always was a tease which she loved now and he was happy to be one. They only lay in bed for a few more minutes not kissing or holding one another till she leans in closer to kiss his neck softly.

"I guess *kiss* you have a point..*kiss* but you shouldn't blame me. *kisses again* You make me too aroused to not want more of your kisses. It's dangerous." she purrs against his neck but Brandon feels her kissing and licking against his skin. He was already heated up again but groans when she bites his neck. Already moaning out in pleasure is still a turn on which he didn't mind. This just made him want her even more before leaning in to kiss him once more.

Brandon kisses her back deeply which turned him on but slowly was burning up in heat to them grinding against one another so quickly that she was growing wet and him throbbing in heat again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:47 pm

Theykeep geinding against eachother getting hotter and oser to claiming their desures.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:26 pm

"*Panting*B-brandon.....w-we shouldn't....we should stop for a little while to take a mmmmm b-break...."she tried to tell him but squeaks when his hands squeezes her butt to leave hand prints. She whimpers from the grip but feels him grinding more against her body, making her moan.

"Hiiiiii p..please we.....w-we..should st-stop...ooohhhh..."

"Stop? Are you sure that's what you want? Your moaning tone tells me other wise that you don't want me to stop but to keep ravishing you. Why would I not give my beautiful mate the love she deserves if you ask me to stop? Where's the fun in that?" he teased to see her blushing even a darker red color.

"D-don't you be b..blaming me on things like that, mister. You're the one w-who..made things this hot between us..."she said but whines when he puts his hands on her breasts to grope and rub them.

"And yet you mewl like a kitten...you sure you really want me to stop giving you pleasure? I will stop if you really want to or..I can keep going and keep ravishing you. Making you feel so close to cum...you're choice.." The grinding and rubbing of one another only burns them hotter to make Melina stop him as Brandon panted against her neck. She blushes feeling his member throbbing against her lower stomach but she just hid her face from his view. He's still as animal like when she was wanting pleasure and it seems he's worse than her right now. Brandon keeps holding her close against his body but bites her neck which made her yelp.

"Ah! Y-You bit m..me..." she panted out but he only holds her tight while licking her neck. He knew he left some red mark on her skin but she didn't seem to mind at the least. Melina only just hugs him tight as well feeling Brandon showing his love to her.

"Sorry for biting you. I guess I gotten a little too excited....you don't mind do you?" he asked while showing a gentle smile on his face that made her blush. She just looks away from him before having a bigger smile and hugs him once more. How in the world could she even compete with that? Knowing how he was just made her heart flutter.

"You are so precious, you know that right, Lion?" she teased as he chuckled himself to kiss her lips sweetly.

"Says the white snow bunny is even cuter than she looks. However, I do love it when you're a tough one. Tough and soft are good combinations for me and you fit that bill my sweet. I just hope you don't mind cuddling with a lion as myself since we are mates after all." he said holding her onto his chest which she smiled to kiss his cheek.

"Of course I don't mind that at all. I mean, as I said before we are mates and nothing can really break us apart. That just shows how tied together we are as mates. Even if we mated or something, we are still together with nothing breaking that bond we share." she explains but he just smiled still thinking she was sweet and precious before he goes ahead with holding her against his body once more to savor the tender moment.

"Then it's fine for me to give you my love...the way I want to."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:42 am

Pressed close to her he could feel her shivering in want.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:06 pm

This only made Brandon want her even more to him even feeling more aroused and heated. He gently pulls her closer against his body to leave small kisses against her chest and neck, earning more moans from her. He wanted to hear more from her by pulling Melina up into his lap and makes her grind hard onto his member.

She hisses feeling that as the throbbing member pushes against her wet slit before Brandon kisses her lips again. He wraps his arms around her waist while helping her grind against his lap. Feeling how slick and wet she became from small teasing. She only returns the kiss back with her hands resting on his shoulders an fingers near the back. He pushes his tongue into her small mouth to swirl against it.

Another hiss mixed with a moan leaves her lips before she stops grinding her hips deepening the kiss wanting more. They shared the kiss for a couple more minutes before they break it panting heavily for one another. Feeling hot and bothered only seems to make her grow more aroused in pleasure. She blushes seeing him leaning in closer till she stops him with her two fingers. He didn't know why she did that before reaching behind her to stroke his member.

He grunts feeling her tight grip but it was slick enough for her to stroke him slowly with squeezing. Brandon moans feeling her touch but he watches her lick the bottom of her lips hearing his noises. Already wanting to push into her with that need and want since it just bothered him so much. Melina thought he was so cute like this before she turns away to look down at his member as it throbs in her hands.

"Seems you're more hot than I am...how cute." she teased while seeing him buck into her hands while she was moving. Brandon only seems to get more heated with his hot pants seen in the air. The fingers clawing into the bed before he throbs again. She blushes feeling him get thicker and bigger but still keeps stroking and rubbing him. Melina lowers down near it and begins licking and kissing his member to make him moan even worse now.

He panted rather deep but groans feeling her warm lips close around the length to suck on it. She purrs loving the feeling before moving her head and keeping some hair out of her face. He only seems to really enjoy it and this made her burn even more than normal. Her tongue swirls against his length a little slowly but he groans to hold her hips as she was pleasuring him.

His eyes even caught her soaked pussy opening and closing on air that it was hungry for him now but she wasn't giving it to him. She wanted to keep teasing him till the time was right and this was a right moment to see that. Knowing just how arousing he becomes was exciting for both. He only lets her do that but keeps an eye on her wet folds, wanting to see just how horny she really was.

"You're making such a mess.." he said panting but used his thumbs to open her up to see inside. She allowed it while spilling more onto his lower stomach but Melina just keeps licking and pleasuring him but made sure he didn't do anything because if he did, she would stop.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:27 am