Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Hannibal: Within the worlds of Omegas and Alphas

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Hannibal: Within the worlds of Omegas and Alphas

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:25 am

He only relaxed even more thanks to all this but Brandon wished to do even more so he can gain Melina's trust and favor to what he was planning on doing. That only left him wondering what was going to happen now or what he could think of doing. By the morning, he will somehow this whole thing will be fixed. The air will be cleaned and right again before this whole mess began. At this moment, Brandon just heads to bed himself and even thought of ways to show her his kindness.

With a smile shown on his face, he heads to bed and goes to sleep for another day was around the corner. That morning, Brandon was already awake due to some level of calls that morning but it was something he was waiting for after the text conversation. The air was cleared this morning and the heats have went down to their normal levels. The ones that caused this whole thing was arrested and sent to the main hall for punishment.

Brandon for once was happy about this being done with but he was hoping the others in town will understand and hear about it. He turns on the tv and looks at the channel. The news just came on and he sits down with one maid holding some coffee for him to drink.

'Good morning everyone, I'm your host Sasha miles on news 2 you and here is the main story going on. Just last night, we got word of the mating gasses have been cleared from the air. Many residence there are waking up to see this theory is correct by the air being breathable again. The ones that caused this were a beta family that seems to wanted revenge on the brown bear clan. Turns out nothing was said about their actions but they refuse to speak about anything else right now or at the moment.'

"Hmm, so it was them. I didn't know they would go down that route in order to get back at Tony's clan.." he mutters under his breath.

'Reports say everything should be normal again like nothing happened but others are telling everyone to be careful and stay calm. During that time, we should be able to figure out why later on. For other news, the doctors tells the people that the air won't cause mating urges to come after the gas has been cleared so rest assure everyone, it's all good now. And now, the weather..' she said or started to say while Brandon rubs his chin thinking about this a little more but stood up with the maid leading him to the bathroom so he can get ready for the day.

While sitting this to mind, Brandon wonders if he was going to maybe get more ways to have a one-on-one conversation with Melina later. He wanted to do just that in hopes of showing how much he wanted to be happy for them. Or at least her knowing him a bit better. As for her, she was still awake or sleeping right now but wanted to savor the warmth of the bed again before the sun shines on her face. She feels the warmth from the sun before slowly looking ahead to see another morning up and rising. She could see that it was still early but she didn't mind it while sitting up in bed to stretch.

With a light yawn, she only started to relax again but looks to see even more things with fixing her bath for the morning. The water was nice and hot but she got it to become warm a little before taking her bath that morning humming. The two maids were waiting for her this time while holding towels and other things but that left her wondering what will happen now after all this. Was the others in town alright? They were now because Melli didn't see the news this morning. She soaks in the water for a while now before she slowly begins thinking about it. Today shouldn't be too bad and it left her wondering what to do today. Tony gave her a day off after yesterday so he figures she was shaken up.

True, the whole thing freaked her out but she was unsure about why that was. Could it be that she was really unsure about the whole problem going on? Or was she just misunderstood about things? After cleaning herself up, she got out and dries herself for a few minutes. Next, she goes to the room and begins to rub lotion on her skin and get dressed. She sees that no mail was given since it's still too early to say but Melina didn't mind that.

She steps out of the room after getting ready but she wasn't sure what to do right now. She didn't know if servants were sleeping? Same with Brandon. She lets out a sigh to look ahead on something before she hears someone in the kitchen to take a quick peek. It turns out that it was the cook this morning but she saw some food being made for later.

"................"

"Hmm? Oh, good morning my dear. How are you doing today?" he said while showing a smile on his face but this left her wondering what to say or do. Melina didn't say anything else but she showed a smile on her face to give a wave.

"I'm doing alright. How about you?"

"I'm alright my dear. Just cooking breakfast but I wasn't expecting you or anyone to be up this early."

"I sorta do that in some way but I love waking up to the morning like this. It's really relaxing so I make a choice of waking up early or not for my spare time. It's rather..nice." she said smiling back but he didn't say much to show a smile on that subject. He turns around to finish cooking but the cook was happy to hear that she was doing alright this morning.

"You know my dear, the master was hoping that you both will sit down and talk. In hopes of you being alright? I know you may still not be alright with speaking to him but-"

"Maybe not...."

"Pardon?"

"I think..I actually owe him a apology for my behavior. I know I had troubling times in my youth but I figure why not? I just wish to make some amends towards this you know? Or at least hope he will forgive me for...how I acted. I guess I'm not sure how the brown lion clan behaves this time or what his family is like. So...maybe I need to say sorry towards that."

"Hmm, I'm sure he will be happy to hear that from you...." he said.

"Hmm? he would? Even after everything that has happened between us? I didn't know that or at least that's what I figured. He should be angry with me for doing something so stupid to him and yet..."

"He still forgives you. The master understands that you had it hard for someone with a condition that acts up so badly. I get or guess that things sorta got to you that it's harder to figure out. IF you wish, I'm sure he will be happy that you both speak about this together. I even made a big breakfast so that you both can do just that..." he said gently but she blinks looking to him while showing a light smile upon her face.

"I-I see..."

"Oh, and I don't know if you knew this but the news said something about the issue in the air being resolved. Seems things are back to normal." he said that made her look shocked.

"Really?"

"Yes. They spoke about it this morning..Turns out another beta clan was trying to destroy everything but put the blame on Tony's clan." he said mixing some batter in a bowl but Melina was worried when hearing that.

"I didn't know that...but that seems a little odd.....did they say why?" she asked him.

"No one knows but their in questioning to see why. The city is back to normal now since the levels went down so everything is alright again.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:00 am

He was thinking about tonys clan working on ideas
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:55 pm

During that morning, Brandon was speaking on the phone with Tony to tell him what was going on. He of course was not happy about what the other beta clan did to him but that left him wondering why. How on earth would someone like them do that to his clan? Brandon figures he could tell Tony his plan but he'll wait for that when they meet up later if possible. That way it will be kept safe so no one else will know.

That would be for later while he got ready for the day to see the sun still out and for him to be ready. Brandon walks down the stairs to head to the kitchen but stops to see something he wasn't expecting. The cook was still there of course but beside him was Melina wearing a cooking apron covered in some flour. She was having a happy time cooking something but Brandon wasn't sure how to respond to this. Why was she cooking?

"My dear, you never told me you could cook such a dish!" he said watching her.

"This is just something of a side thing I like. Second, why else do you think I would be here either cooking myself something? I don't want to make you and the others cook and you could be tired or something." she said while adding some sauce in the mixed noodles.

"You are so sweet and I'm sure the others will think the same but we are servants and it's our job. I'm sure you want to do something but we are used to this sort of thing." he said.

"I guess...I learned a lot from my mom and now...I'm doing this for me and her. Weird?" she asked to see the cook shaking his head.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:47 pm

Uhe smiles looking at her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:07 pm

"Then your mother must have a very kind sweet heart to do that much for you. She really wanted you to grow up into a find young woman and it seems she was right. I know right now, she's happy for you." he said showing a smile but hearing that made Melli's eyes widen a little that her heart almost stops beating. She never really thinks of her mother but she slowly looks down at the food she was cutting up.

"You mother must be someone you look up to for the best of things and yet it's rather adorable to see such a thing. I wonder how you would be if it wasn't for that..."

"I don't know........I guess it's just me..." she mutters that last part before the cook noticed that.

"Dear...did I say something wrong?" the cook asked her worried but Melli only shook her head no since she wasn't sure what to say about it. Even Brandon noticed her reactions when speaking about her mother but that made him wonder what ever happened to her parents. Were they still alive in the city somewhere or.....no?

"My dear?"

"S-sorry...I got a little lost there. My bad.." she said gently but the cook gotten worried to slowly touch her shoulder gently. Wondering what was wrong with her. Was she alright or was something on her mind?

"Dear....if I said something wrong I'm sorry. I figure if your parents were.."

".................."

"Dear???"

"You didn't say anything wrong...I was just..thinking about them. About both of my parents.."

"May I ask how they are?" he asked but Melli only remained silent after that point before looking at the food she stopped cutting up.

"*Sighs* My mom......she's.....she's alive. I always tend to try and visit her when ever I'm off of work from the police. She seems happy that I've grown up into a strong young lady and she's even proud of me.........from what I hear." she said.

"That's good to hear my dear but...why do you sound sad though? Also, what about your father? Isn't he happy at how far you gotten in your life?"

"I'm sure he will be but.....it's hard to say.."

"Hmm? Why do you say that?"

"Because my father died many years ago..."

"Oh dear, your father was....hold on, everyone told the city that he was alright from that sudden attack.."

"That's only to cover up the lies about what really happened."

"W-what do you mean dear?"

"Many years ago when I was a younger little girl, my father, Ozo, broke a promise he made with your master's son that used to rule the clan before Brandon took over. He was promised by his orders to hand over his own daughter's hand to become their son's mate in order to keep things under control with the white snow bunny and brown lion clan members. He didn't want to give up his own daughter for such a thing but Brandon's father was more powerful and could kill him. He knew how powerful he was in this city and everyone feared him just as badly. When he found out my father broke the promise, he was hunted down like live prey and murdered on the spot outside of the city."

"O-oh....I'm..oh my lady I'm so sorry.....but then...."

"My mother was hunted down next but they.......*eyes shut* they found her while beating her up rather badly because she was afraid and refused to become a servant to Brandon's father. She knew he killed her mate because of the broken promise and she didn't want him to use her like some toy. He was not happy for what my clan or the leader of my clan did to him or my mother's rejection to not serving him. To most, breaking a promise is no big deal but Brandon's father didn't like that. He ordered her to be punished rather badly and became hurt that she gotten amnesia, forgetting she had a daughter or a husband."

"R-really? She has no memory of you or the others?"

"No, all memories are gone. She doesn't remember who I am by even looking at me. All memories were gone by that time she was attacked but to me finding out...it really hurt. Knowing my mom never remembers me...." she said but the cook looks at Melli again to see her shaking a little not showing her face but tears were forming in her eyes that the cook didn't notice yet.

"So she's in mental care...."

"Yes. He spared her...out of his dark pity but my father died because of him breaking a promise. Now, I still visit them...my father at his grave and my mother in the hospital where their taking care of her. The others in my clan are still alive and I see them from time to time but they are only hoping to live their lives but hope that I'll be okay.."

The cook felt more worried for her, ready to speak but stops seeing some tears finally running down her cheeks. This whole thing was painful to her and she never liked speaking to it about anyone. However, Brandon heard about it but he had no idea his father did that to her parents at all. He felt upset hearing the soft sobs in the kitchen but the cook lets out a sigh.

"My dear..."

"It makes me wonder....why would he do that to my parents? Why take away my parents? Why make them suffer? I wished I could have did something to help them...and my clan but..I was little. I was too scared during that time to do anything to help them and yet.......they are still living in fear because of the brown lion clan." she said crying but the cook sees her gripping the knife tightly.

"Miss.....please, I'm sure no one liked how things were but understand..it wasn't meant for-"

"I couldn't even do anything because I was a child at the time they died. My parents.....both taken away from me..."

".......I..."

"Besides.......all I can do is move on....what's the point of even trying?" she said quietly before looking angry that her Pureline PDI started acting up once more to make her cry more again. He noticed getting worried but she only looks at the knife wondering.

"I don't know why...why did his father have to hurt my family? Why did he have to be such a black soul person to bring such fear? We didn't do anything...We didn't ask to become live bait and yet he insisted on bringing that and destroying my family."

"Miss.."

"He ruined our families as many others. He took away the two people I loved deeply and yet..he didn't care. He just went for people that are weak or too scared to fight him! He didn't fucking care for anything but himself and his own family. He's saying others won't be able to scare him."

"Miss please......you have to calm down-"

"Why!? Why should I calm down! That monster took my parents! He hurt my clan! He ruined other people's lives for his enjoyment! He was nothing but someone that wanted fear and making sure his prey was bowing at his feet! He wanted that didn't he!? He wanted all that and yet he wanted the same for his son!"

"Melina please! He-"

"He what!? He's his son! He has the same blood flowing through his veins right now! He is following up to his father's business right now but in a different way! He has been doing everything in his power to make sure his son brought fear into this city and guess what?! He didn't have to! People are already scared of his son and the clan that walk the streets! Woman grow worried because they fear for their own lives now!! I had to raise up from the ground to get where I am because I wanted to stop this man but I....I couldn't even stop him from hurting my parents!" she screams out getting the servants attention as they gotten worried seeing the knife.

"Melina, I know that's what you been told but again, you shouldn't blame him...Brandon never wanted to be like his father...he-"

"He what!? He was unsure on what he should do?! Follow his old man's foot steps? Do what his mother tells him!? Show fear in the city while everyone else is living in fear by the word of his name!? My mother freaks out when hearing about the brown lion clan or Brandon's father because he was the one that hurt her!!!!! He wanted no one to rise above him because he was someone that didn't give a shit about anything but himself and the clan!"

"Melli-"

"His father took my whole life...he destroyed my parents and now you expect me to just ignore it and move on!?" she said in rage now that the knife in her hand swings down to a loud thud on the counter. The cook was shocked seeing this but the others as well as Melli was panting in and out while looking down. She stabbed through her whole hand with blood spilling on the counter now that spooked everyone else. She still was crying but only started yanking the knife out before stabbing her hand over and over again from her pain and anger in the past. The memory still hurts her and she dose her best not to let it hurt her but even during her weak state..it strikes.

"Melli please! Stop!" he cook begs of her but she still kept stabbing her hand over and over again before the cook grabs her wrist to make her stop.

"He ruined it! Ruined it, ruined it, ruined it, ruined it, ruined it! Ruined Ruined ruined ruined ruined ruined RUINED!!"

"Enough!"

".............."

"*Sighs* Someone get the first aid....right now." he said as two butlers went to find one but the cook makes Melli sit down and look at her sadden dazed expression. One hand reaching up to touch her cheek to see the pain in her own violet eyes.

"My dear....please. Master Brandon never wants to see you in this much pain. He never wanted to make any other suffer because while growing up, his mother showed him another light. She showed him to be himself and not follow another person's path because their told to. I know you were told many things as a child and....we are sorry you lost your father and your mother with no memory of you and her past life but please....please don't make it where you are to blame.." he said as the butlers came back with the first aid and the cook takes it to begins working on cleaning up her self wounds.

"I know it's a lot but........you must know now. Everything is alright....we might not be blood related but we all are family here...you can come to speak to us, even lord Brandon himself. However, he will be angry and worried that you did this to yourself........he shouldn't know but I have a feeling he dose." he said worried but in the hallway, Brandon was looking down but trying his best to control his anger that boiled inside of him with his hands clawing the wall beside him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:44 am

He went to his war room and looked over the map. His father he spent his whole life blamed for his father and he also spent his life cleaning up the mess since he came to power. He had teams out h7nting his fathers people and rooting them out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:55 pm

He never knew his father did such things to the white snow bunny clan where the leader was killed like prey and his mate getting beat up to make her lose her memory of her own daughter. The thought of it broke his heart and feeling more angry with his father. Did that man have any heart at all when it came to running the city? He always said he wanted what's best but he wasn't expecting him to do that. He turns over some older documents about the stories on her parents but saw it was true and typed down by his father himself. Both of the reports had her parents pictures on it with a stamp saying "Mission completed".

"............"'Why father? Why have you caused so much pain towards this city? Have you no shame in anything but yourself? I know that you seem to always do better with our family and here you are making things worse. If I known this before, I would have......*closed hands into a fist* I would have killed you for causing such a terrible faith. I want to make this right. I have to fix this or try to for her or she'll keep hating me forever knowing the situation of this. He wouldn't get away from this but........ugh, damn him!'

He hits the desk with his fist but only looks down to feel more silent after a while but Brandon still kept his head up. He had to fix this mess before things gets worse for either. He sees the map once more and started making orders to ones in that location working for his family to take the enemy out as soon as possible without getting caught.

"Why did my father become such a villain? Why would he do such things to this city and leave it scarred? Was he hoping for me to take over this city like he did to leave others in fear? Tch, I should have known and it's no wonder mother was never seen at home or takes me with her during his time point. Mother always was the kind one and yet he wanted to make others become afraid of him and me.......even through the eyes of others they still....feel bad."

He remembers the days he was little but his father telling him many things just to get him on his side. Sure he kept by his mothers side but he always did what he could to show he's still Brandon's father. Even having his blood running through his veins right now and even to his children if he has them one day.

Before long, he heard a knock on the door not able to look at it. "Who is it? Can't you seem I'm busy at the moment and don't wish to be bothered. This has to work or I'll never see what I want." he mutters but the knock happened again to make him sigh and sit up. "I told you I do not wish to be bothered right now! Can't you take a message and leave me be!?" he said this while walking to the door but hears another knocking to make him angry now.

"I said....*swings doors open* I'M BUSY SO STOP B-"

He stops speaking before looking at who it was at the door. Standing there while holding her wrist was Melli. She seems to have been crying for a while but her hand was wrapped up in some bandages that were stained in her blood. He could smell it strong from the bandage but he wasn't sure what she was doing here. He only relaxed his body for the time being but they stood there being silent for a while till Brandon wanted to say something to her without spooking her.

"..........."

"..........."

"...I..."

"...I..I'm sorry.....I never meant to.....excuse me." she said quickly to leave the location to her room but Brandon stops to see her leave quickly without giving the chance to speak with her. He looks worried but pinches the ridge of his nose feeling like he messed up again. After all that, he yells and scared her! This isn't his day right now and it's leaving him to feel more annoyed with things. She gets to her room minutes later before sitting on the bed and looking at her clothed hand again. Knowing it still stings after she stabbed it with a knife left her thinking what the heck is going on and why she freaked out like before. Seems her mind isn't clear again and thinking about the bad things again.

Melli shuts her eyes and hugs her pillow trying not to cry.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:51 pm

He knicked in her door hearing her sobs.

" hey... may i come in?" He asks softly. He felt horrible for snapping at her and hated that he coulnt control his yemper yet as far as his father was concerned.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:21 pm

".................." She was sitting on the bed not knowing how to respond to him but her arms wrapped around the stuffed bear she gotten in the basket that was given to her from him. Did he really want to speak to her or be near her? Would he just get his anger out of her due to her bothering him? The very thought scared her a little but Melli still remained silent looking at the ground. Her tears still kept running down her cheeks that some tears hit the blanket and the bear in her arms that she was sniffing trying to clear her nose from running. She never liked crying like this but it's something she felt when someone yells at her. Yelling always scared her or reminds her of the past to what the lion blood line did to her own like others.

Another knock came from outside in the hallway but Brandon wanted to speak to her to sort this out. He fears he lost his chance to even get close to her or even the chance to speak with her. She might never wish to stay here in the mansion. She might head back into the city where someone might come and attack her. The thoughts swam in his mind but before he knocks again...

"Y-Yeah...you can come in.."

He looks up at the door hearing her voice but Brandon was feeling some relief that she was letting him in. Taking a deep breath, he grips the door handle and turns it while it opens slowly to see her room. Everything was still neat and clean and nothing turned on except the lamp on the dresser. Brandon walks in but closes the door behind him when seeing Melli under a blanket since she was also hugging the bear he gave her with the gift basket. However, his heart cracked when seeing her tears still running down her cheeks that stained her face. He never liked seeing someone else cry but her....oh god, seeing her crying made his heart hurt.

"..........."

"............."

"*Ahem* H-Hello....would you be alright if I sat in the chair or..." he didn't say anything from that but Melli only remained silent to moving over on the bed but looking at the floor not sure what to say to him as Brandon goes to take a seat on the bed and looks at his hands before slowly letting out sigh and just remained non speaking. Her tears still ran down her face more that she only looked silent to feel a little nervous.

He reaches to touch her shoulder wanting to help her. He wanted to stop the flow of her tears but Melli moves back a little since she was afraid of him touching her. In some way, Melli didn't want to anger him no more. She never wanted to cause this since she still remembers the time he grabs her neck and lost his cool from his anger. His blind rage just like his father.

"Melli I..."

"P-please...keep your distance from me. I don't w-want to upset you no more....I don't want you to h-hurt me no more....." she said crying but Brandon felt even worse now that he moves his hand back but closes it into a fist.

"I...I'm sorry..."

"W-why are you in m-my room?"

"..T-to apologize......."

"............?????"

"Listen Melina, I..I'm sorry for yelling at you like that. I got that habit from my father so it's not a nice trait to have from him. I don't know how much pain my family has caused to you Melli but....I'm trying to fix it. I want to fix it so you can leave in happiness without fearing me. I don't know if you fully hate me, fear me, or wish to see my bloodline dead.......I....I just wish to apologize.." he said silently.

".........................."

"I never want to...hurt you. I Just lose my temper because of it that I never want to make you shed your tears because of me hurting you. In another way to explain it, I never wanted to hurt you in the first place but help you."

".....H...help me? But I thought......you just seem so angry..." she said looking at him a little but gasped seeing his hand clawing into his lap that blood was seen near his black claws. He truly was a lion and the son of his father to make her feel a little scared now. He only shook his head and looking calm to the floor.

"Because you were hurt. Melina....I never liked losing my temper just like my father..that's why I'm trying to change and be myself instead of my father. At first, I was close to following my old man's footsteps but if it wasn't for my mother..I would have. Even from the times that my father harmed your family...your parents......I just....." he said to silent but he slowly looks to Melli that looks away from him because she didn't know how to speak or say anything to him. Everything in her mind wasn't helpful to her because Melli was scared.

".......*silent*"

"I Just......I only wish to see you happy. I never want to make you afraid of me Melli because I only wish to make you happy and help you. I know you been hurt due to your Pureline PDI and.....I wish to help you keep it in control or at least try to keep it down so no other male tries to harm you."

"....I t-told you I can take care of myself-"

"But what if it's not enough!?"

"?!?" she jumped hearing the yell again but Brandon lowers down shaking now that Brandon was trying to control his own tears wanting to fall.

"What if someone tries to harm you, Melli. What if someone tries to kill you? What if someone......tries to rape you? Their are not many good men in that city and I want you to be safe Melli. You don't deserve this and yet...things already happened. Your dad being killed. Your mother losing her memory. Half of your bloodline killed by my own bloodline.....everything you suffered from...it's all because of my family...my family that has blood stained in their hands.."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:50 pm

He was really sorry and explained everything he saw made him upset and he thought she was a servant. He acted in haste and didnt mind his temper.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:44 pm

Melina didn't say anything while he was explaining himself but she didn't know how to respond to. Knowing he saw her in this way changed some thought of what Brandon might be like. He was someone that was getting on the right road again after his childhood and the things his family has done. He didn't want her to look like some slave but someone who can be happy even with her condition. Brandon only kept bowing his head to her in hopes she will forgive him but he wasn't sure what to say or respond towards it.

"................."

"I don't know what else to say or do for you, Melli. I'm so sorry for putting you through so much hell because of my family that you suffered so badly as a child. Even now the feeling haunts you to this day. Knowing my father has done this much damage to you and me almost following him but didn't. I will fix this one day Melina...I just want to show you that I deeply care about you.......that I only wish to see you smile and never cry because of me." he said but his hand slowly reaches to touch her cheek.

She gasped from the touch of his hand thinking he was going to hit her but Melli keeps her eyes shut feeling his fingers press against her neck. He felt her pulse but that made him slowly move his hand back up to touch her cheek, rubbing it with his thumb. She didn't seem to be crying no more but she only remained silent not gazing upon him now under the blanket.

'I wish to see you happy Melina. I only wish I can undo the pain and struggle you have to go through because of my bastard father. No one deserves this, not even my mother. Your mother and father. And you.' he thought in his head but keeps gazing upon her even if she was under the blanket that he was bold enough to reach up and grip the blanket and pull it off her head.

She winces from the light the lamp shines on her but Melli's hair was a mess, her cheeks were dried from the tears she let out. Even her shirt was damp a little from the tears. Her arms still had the teddy bear wrapped up tightly but she was looking away from him still not sure what to say to him. She looked beautiful like this but he wishes it was not because of her fear. Brandon wanted to know how beautiful she could be despite the differences in their bloodlines. His hand still remained on her cheek but gently lets out a sigh to see her not looking at him.

"Melina...." he spoke of her name softly and calm that she slowly grips onto the bear not gazing upon him.

"W-what?"

"Please...Please forgive me. I only ask you to forgive the things my family has done to yours. Just please..I ask for your forgiveness..." he said but remained silent to wait for her response or answer. She could say yes and forgive him even from her parents being lost, her bloodline shrunk down and her living life like right now. But if she didn't, Brandon would understand but be heartbroken. He would let her decided to move out or stay but wouldn't get involved in her life no more. He wishes for her happiness and nothing more. He waits in panic, seeing her not responding or turning her head still that left him to gulp.

Did she hate him now? Did she forgive him? What was her answer?! This suspense was killing him and Brandon wanted to know right now. Before long, Melli lets out a sigh but slowly reaches to grip his wrist that made him see her look at him. They only stared at one another for a little while not saying anything but she slowly lowers his hand from her cheek to the bed with hers resting on top of his.

"???????????"

".............."

"*Sighs* I see....s-so you don't forgive me huh? I understand. I got my hopes up for nothing to think you of an angel would forgive a lion like me. Someone that ruined everything for you shouldn't deserve your forgiveness." he said standing up from her bed while she was looking at the floor not speaking as he heads to the door and took hold of the door knob.

"I will make sure to get a moving truck for you tomorrow morning so you can move back into the city. I'll have your medicine delivered to your home so that way you don't have to stay here if you are not happy. I'm sorry for everything Melli...I only wished to fix things between us..Now, I bid you good night....and thank you for at least putting up with me...you really are something else.." he said slowly turning the door knob ready to leave her room till she said something to make him stop in his tracks.

"I forgive you."

"......." He felt the whole world stop. He didn't hear nothing else but the clock chime midnight while Brandon stood there at the door shocked but he slowly looks down not sure if he heard right.

"W-what....What did you say?"

"*Gulps looking down but slowly grips her blanket* I..I forgive you. I forgive you for everything. For what you went through. For what our families went through. For what your father did to my parents...I......I can't stay angry at you for how you tried to help me and here I was b-being so mean to you. I guess I was scared and now I..I'm confused." she said softly that she stood up from the bed but the blanket fell from her to pool at her feet. Brandon didn't turn around but he was shocked to hear she forgave him. Even from the past events his father did.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:49 pm

What is confusing you maybe i can help clear things up." He was soft in voice and gentle whem touching her face. He looked upon ber beauty and his gaze was soft and mild.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:28 pm

She looked a little unsure seeing that expression; showing softness but tenderness for someone. It was so weird that she's not used to seeing that from a brown lion clan member. So why was this different? Right now, Melli was standing in her room alone with the head and remaining living person of this blood line but she only felt nervous but curious. Would he be saying this to make her lower her guard? Or was his words true? The way he stares at her. The way he spoke. The way he seems concerned. That all made her feel odd but weird now.

"Melli? Are you okay?" he said in that same soft tone to make her look away from his gaze, gripping her arm tightly with her left hand. Her heart was beating wild right now and she was unsure why.

"I think I am alright but I'm not sure how to respond to much of this. Feeling like this and thinking about it is not helping me and it's only scaring me right now. So, would it be possible if you just....I don't know.."

"Do you wish for me to leave or something? I wish to help you in some way or at least help you feel a little-"

"N-No no, I....you don't have to......"

"??????"

*Heart beating in a steady beat* W-why? What's happening to my heart? I don't understand this. I don't understand this feeling....' "P..Please...Please don't look at me like that. I don't understand what is happening to me. I feel so off right now.....but I don't know why." she said in a light whisper but he could hear every word she spoke through her lips. Brandon gotten worried for her but he wasn't sure what was happening to her. Was she getting sick or was this some reaction going on between them?

"But why not? I only wish to help you. I don't understand." he said reaching to her but she steps back holding onto her arm that Brandon stops to look more worried about her. Brandon tried to speak to her again but Melli only tightens her grip on her arm.

"Please...please stop speaking."

"But I-"

"Just stop!" she shouted out that made them both tense up while Melli turns away from him not able to gaze upon his face no more but he gotten more worried again. What wouldn't she look at him? Was something he spoke of effecting her? Brandon got the fear of upsetting her once more but something else hit him. Why was she gripping her arm like that. Why was she looking dazed or ill from something that seems to bother her...mind?

"Melli........"

"..........................."

"You seem to be lost in your thoughts. Your memories of the past has hurt you true but somehow you wish to move on. You want to be happy, to live in peace without the pain that held you back. But I don't understand what else is holding you back.....you forgive me and I'm happy that she did. Now, what else could she be hiding from me? Are you in pain? Are you sick? What could be the...r-reason...."

His words stopped right when he understands but Brandon didn't believe it. That wasn't the right time to speak of and it's not a good moment to feel. He shouldn't be thinking about anything else but helping her but it seems he might have a guess to it. Looking silent with his face shadowed by the darkness, he took a few steps forward that he was behind Melli and slowly reaches to touch her shoulders.

"I think I get it now......I fully understand.."

"?????"

"Melina...." he looks right into her eyes but she blinks not sure what he was doing or looking for.

"W-what are you doing? Why are yo-"

"It hurts doesn't it?"

"H-Hurts? What do you mean what hurts?" she said looking ahead but not at him but Melli gasped when he squeezed her shoulders but he already felt how hot her skin was. The room was cool true but something about this wasn't fitting right. He already knew this feeling. This warmth. He had no idea she was feeling this but it seems her documents were right about it.

"The same sensation some feel depending on their emotions or behavior. For you, it seems your emotions are triggering it. Your fears..your sadness...your anger...your warmth. Their all hitting you differently that is effecting your body temperature.....it makes your whole skin crawl and burn....it just hurts. Right?"

"..................."

"Well? Are you going to answer me? Right?"

"N-No I mean...I don't.....I don't understand...what are you getting at with this any-anyway? I told you I don't know what is wrong with me. I don't know why I'm so confused. Everything is-isn't helping me t-to where I...I just don't know. I shouldn't be feeling this confused but so far, I have. Knowing my condition has acted up for so long, I can't tell what it could be now. I think I could be getting sick again......."

"But your not. You don't seem ill and you might be effected by some new changes happening. I don't like you being in this pain Melli...I wish to help you...that's all I wish right now." he said rubbing her shoulders gently but he sees her shaking and tensing up from his touches. Melli wasn't sure but she was not understanding any of this right now. Her mind. Her body. Everything was either playing mind games or messing with her.

"I don't g-get it...what are you trying t-to tell me? Is their something else wrong with me that I need to take care of or i-is this just something related t-to my sickness? You n-need to explain it to me..or else I..I'll not understand."

"....................."

"W-well?"

He lets out a low long sigh that he slides his hands down her shoulders to the arms, feeling her quiver from the touch but she didn't move before Brandon decided to control himself when saying this. "...You're in heat."

She gasped hearing that but her eyes widen a little but didn't look up while Brandon remained still. "H-heat?...I-I'm in........'N-No way...I couldn't be in heat...not now...I would have known if I was going into heat but somehow..I couldn't tell...'

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat May 26, 2018 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:38 pm

He wasnt foing to violaye her. He was slow and patient hooing to help her anyway he could.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:59 pm

"......." she didn't answer him from what she heard but Brandon only moves back from her while turning away from her. Hoping she isn't mad at him for touching her like that but right away, he was hoping it was something else besides heat. He already can smell her in the room but she didn't even know she's in heat till he told her. As for her, Melli only remained silent gripping her arm that she was only looking at the ground. Her heart still didn't calm down and the heat only seems to be getting stronger. Every part of her body felt like it was on fire now and it was annoying her too.

"H-How?"

"How what?"

"How do you k-know I'm in heat? How can you tell I'm in...." she stops speaking since she's not used to speaking such a word like that. True, she's read about them in books and heard others say it but her? Melli never thought she would be saying it from her own lips. She didn't hear Brandon speak but he was thinking before replying to her question.

"Due to the brown lion clan's strong sense of smell, I knew from the time I stepped into the room you were going into heat. You did go into heat a couple of times but that was months ago and a few weeks ago. I didn't know if you could tell you were going into heat but I guess your Pureline PDI messed with your senses and you couldn't tell right away if you were or not. Sometimes, you really had powerful heats but the medicine I gave you blocked the bad ones..." he said finishing his explaining but Melli only grips her arm a little more while looking down at her feet still feeling her heart now pounding inside her chest.

"....H-How.......how d-do I st-stop it? How do I st-stop my h-heat?" she said in a weak tone but her own breath was coming out in puffs now. If what he's saying is true, she had to figure out a way to stop this heat from getting worse before she might hurt herself or him. Brandon didn't seem to answer right away but she only closed her hands into fists that had her nails cut into his skin.

"I can give you some medicine to help you but that will not stop you from having more heats. Many in our bloodline clans have them for reasons but sometimes, one that tries to hide or stop having heats ends up being a target and killed. Right now, the best action would be to ride the heat out and try to ease it away in your way that seems alright." he said not looking at her but Melli only lets out a sigh but felt more hotter to go and sit down on her bed not looking at him.

"T-then what do I do? How in the world can I stop t-this heat..*Panting* If I don't know what to do about it?" she said but Brandon looked a little shocked when hearing her words. Did she really have no idea what to do when she goes into heat? Not to bring relief from the pain or something? He didn't look at her but he only remained silent that he was looking at the time and checking it. A couple minutes passed and he slowly turns his head to look at Melli who was sitting down but looking down to grip the bed in her hands.

'Seems this heat is a powerful one. I guess from the time it began, she has ignored or forgot about the heat. After a while, that leads to more pain and more discomfort for her which won't be good for her. From the time she found out to when she wants to but can't, she seems to have held back for so many years it has slipped into nothing. Now, it seems to have come back in hard and it's effecting her now. Even her scent has changed now.....this is not good for her. But...'

Even from her suffering, his own animal instincts hit when smelling her sweet scent. Brandon kept himself under control and he knew it wouldn't be right if he did this to her. She didn't deserve to be hurt like before but he wanted to help her in another way so both of them can at least help one another or him mainly helping her. Brandon walks over to her but Melli didn't now that till he touches her shoulder hearing her whine again. Touching and moving was no help and she seems to only look more weaker because of it. Maybe Melli had to figure something else out before he thought of something but maybe he can help her.

"B-Brandon..."

"Yes?"

"Y-You...You know about heats don't you? What causes them and how to stop them?" she asked to look at her lap but Brandon didn't look at her before relaxing his hand that the claws were gone but he was normal again.

"Yes. I know much about it since I been studying about them for a while now. Why do you ask?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:04 am

He want3d to helo her but nothing would because it would come bacj as soon as it ends.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:53 am

"So t-their is nothing that will help m-me with my heat? Medicine won't help but make it go away and come back more p-powerful. I can't sleep it out because that will only make me weaker for going out or here. I c-could take a cold shower but it might come back later when I fall to sleep......Ugh, n-nothing will help me with my heat. I g-guess I need to find another way to fix this or make it st-stop...before the pain becomes worse.." she said to herself but Brandon only sighed to look at her but sits down by her on the bed. Even near by, her smell was addicting to him but he had to stay in control for her and himself.

"Listen to me. I know that you are doing your best to handle your heat but their are times when you can't worry about it. Same with letting it get so bad. That will get you sick later on."

"Sick? Aren't I already sick than what you stated?"

"Well, being in heat can take some effect on you but even the heat can be way too much so you can't be well. Don't you think heats works that way without the side effects that hit the target?" he asked but sees her looking confused but then looked away to not understand what he aid. However, she only gotten nervous either way.

Melli wanted this pain to end but she slowly shook to grip the bed again ready to claw at it but feels Brandon take her hand to help calm her down.

"?????"

"Listen, I know much about heats but......I don't know how I can help you without making you think it's weird. So, I could offer some help but right now it might not be enough to-"

"I get it. You are just saying this due to the situation and yet that isn't helping me either that. Maybe in some way, you want to help but it's not going to be easy either way......I think."

"If you wish.....do you-" she stops him talking with one hand covering his mouth so he was looking at her. Up close, her face was flushed pink and sweaty and right now, things were flowing into her mind that she wasn't sure about either. This was crazy and it just made her feel really unsure about it.

"You know what? Forget it, I'm going to head out to take a walk..." she said standing up while looking ahead to not sure how to say it. Seconds later, Brandon quickly sees her about to tumble but he grabs her wrist to stop her.

"Hold on now. You can't walk and you look sick.."

"Let me go! I just need to..." Melina tried to speak or stand up to speak but the throb of her powerful heat hits her that made Melli gasp and fall but he quickly stood up to catch her while she and him fall back on the bed.

He had his eyes shut from the impact but at least they land on the bed but he didn't move when Melli was laying on top of him. This was not a good thing to be right now if someone was in heat and someone trying to stay in control. They remained like this for a while before he lets out a shuddered breath.

"Melli? Can you move? Are you able to sit up at all?" he asked but she didn't say a word to him but he got worried about her now. Being careful, Brandon sits up to hold her in his arms but she only remained silent to look down at the bed but her face still was flustered from the minute she fell.

"Melina?"

"Yeah, I'm f-fine. I just tripped but you can let me go if you wish. I just need to relax and stay calm and with this going on, that is only making things more unsure about it. Now, if you please let me go...."Her head rests on his chest and her ear pressed on it to hear his heart beat. This feeling of warmth was new to her but she only shifts a little to rest on him that he didn't move from what or where he was.

"......................."

"*Sighs*"

"Melina?"

"I-I'm fine...I'm still sore and hot but I c-can't move as much."

"I see......will you be alright or do you wish for me to find any other way to fix that situation. I know you must be in pain from the heat but doing this won't help you with figuring it out. I just hope you will let me help you." he started to say but sees Melli only looking silent to look at the door but then lets out a sigh. If she wanted relief then she could ask him to help her then. Her head turns to look at him but Brandon only looks down at her. Both eyes share a intense stare but his face flushed a little while she was flustered a little more. It was silly true but maybe they were unsure how to speak to one another till she decided to break it.

"You seriously have a lot to say when it comes to at least listening to me. You are not helping me with this sort of thing." she said silent but only looks to see Brandon looking down more worried about this before remaining quiet after some time.

"Sorry about that but I guess when it comes to helping you, I wish to see that you get the help you need. No matter what is going on." he said to her but she sighed to look down at the sheets but she slowly sits up and looking away from him after some time anyway.

"Listen...I..I have a favor t-to ask."

"Y-Yes?"

"You said you knew about heats and what needs to be done to ease them down right?" she asked him while Brandon didn't move from his spot but slowly nods his head yes. "I do know what and how to calm heats." he said but she slowly reaches up to grip onto his shirt but looking down at his lap while she blushes a little. Her head already felt fuzzy and foggy but that wasn't the only one.

"I..I need you-no, I want you t-to...ease my heat. I don't know what to do or how to do it but you seem to. That's why I'm a-asking you to show me how to fix this. Please help me with my heat.." she asked but this made Brandon look shocked while seeing such a thing. She wanted him to help with her heat? He didn't know what to do but he couldn't. Knowing or guessing she might hate him for it, Brandon didn't want to break the bound they shared so far.

He did look down at her while she was looking up at him with her eyes pouting a little. She wanted him to help her. Melina wanted to ease the heat off and he seems to know. Brandon only remained silent before looking at the door, seeing it was locked but lowers his head down to her. She already was flustered and silent that he only sighed to look up.

"Are you sure about this? I'm not forcing you...." he said but she shifts a little to have herself pressed up against him to speak into his neck flustered.

"You're the only one w-who can help me so please....j-just help..m-m.mmme....give me some medicine. A drink. Something. I do not want to be weak because o-of my stupid heat so wh-what do you have?"

".........................."

Minutes later, Brandon was going to go ahead with getting all the things he needed to help her. A few servants got the medicine he had as backup if her heat acted up. He looks to see Melli looking down at the floor but sees Brandon holding out some medicine for her to take. She takes them and goes ahead and swallows the pills with water and goes to waiting while laying down on the bed. She waited for the medicine to kick in but he was really worried about her. If her heat was as advanced as he hears, it might not be helpful.

"Why isn't it w-working yet?" she mutters to him.

"it takes time for the medicine to kick in but give it time okay? It should work soon...."

"Fine, Fine.......It better work soon...because this heat is a real pain in the butt...."

"I know......" he said sitting down on the bed but pets her head while the maids looked worried seeing the heat themselves. The hidden mist of her smell was already all over the room and with her heat being this powerful, she might not be safe to even leave the room due to it. Males had to remain on the first floor to stay away from Melli to make sure they don't smell the scent from upstairs.

They did hope that she will be okay after so long and from holding her heat back for so long.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat May 26, 2018 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:25 pm

The medicine eases it a bit helping her control it. But oblu for the rest of the day. 24 hours later it would be back and worse. No medicine can keep it at bay long becuase her urges were hitting her maturing body.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:51 pm

The maids were standing outside of her room but they grew worried hearing the groans and cries from inside the room. They didn't know if the medicine their master gave her is strong enough but with her keeping it at bay only made it worse. They knew heats can be dangerous for one person but for her, she was already suffering right now.

"S-shouldn't we get the master and inform him about this? I don't know how much longer she can bear this pain." the maid said worried but the other shook her head while looking down at the floor.

"I know we should be he's already worried about things and this one shouldn't be the top of his list. He's a brown lion and has to complete his work no matter what." she said but the first one just grips her wrists worried for the girl when another groan leaves the bedroom. Brandon had to do something really quick and would be back but he told them to inform him if anything has happened to her or changed.

She's been like this for a few hours now but they figure it was her trying to sleep. Because of her heat getting stronger and powerful, they had to seal her door off from anyone but females going to check on her. The men knew that and they respected the wishes of their master. They only hope the heat will be stopped before it gets bad to really hurt the young lady.

"Do you really believe work is more important than that? I get he should work on that but he really seems to worry about this girl. I know miss Melina is in pain right now but with her ordering this much or asking for others not to bother her. Don't you think were forgetting the other one that might be in a worse heat than her?"

"A worse heat? But who in the world would have such a painful heat?" the maid asked but the other girl lets out a sigh and turns to look at her.

"The master himself. Don't forget, he always waited to find his mate and he did but don't you think it's hard for him after yesterday. He did breath in a lot of her scent and it just makes it worse for him. He will seriously be in a more powerful heat and tried to control it but I know at times he breaks down screaming from the heat that hits him too." The first one said but it left him even more worried because of it.

"His heart is in the right place but his heat can play tricks on the master.....I hope that they will be alright during the time of this....I really hope so." she said but the second one sighed to look at her feet again. This will not be easy but that makes it seem more unsure about things. Brandon and her are suffering from the heat and it's not doing well for either of them.

Brandon was working on some things trying to clear his head but he hasn't be craving as much thanks to it. His hand would shake a little at times but the claws wouldn't show up like usual. Has he finally calm down without craving Melina from his heat? It could be wrong but that's his guess. Right now, he needed to figure out another way to help her because it's getting to be dangerous for any male to be near her right now. She could be laying in her room in the covers trying to cool off, her skin coated in sweat with the slow deep breaths rising and lowering her chest.

Her hair covering her eyes from the whimpers and pained groans leaving her throat. Looking helpless. Hungry. Lustful for someone to help ease her pain away. Brandon shook his head quickly to get the idea out of his head but that made him feel more bad. Right now, she needs to rest and recover but right now with how things are going, he's worried about being hit with the same heat as her. Sure he breathed in her scent but even that can trigger his heat too.

He goes back to work on his desk but lets out a sigh hoping to figure something out but that made him feel more worried about her that he was looking more at the paper to grip his pen. "I don't get it...I gave her the medicine and I gave her the needed drink....but her heat is still bad. It's getting stronger and stronger that it's going to start seeping through the vents pretty soon. The men in this mansion will get effected by her heat and she won't be able to stop them. However, her heat shouldn't be this powerful...what's making it this strong?" he said but remembers some files his father had on her clan to reach and get it out.

He opens the file and checks through the documents of the people and other things that remain in the files. Brandon reads through it for a while till seeing something on the far left he never saw before. something of old information given to her father that seems to have some information on heat. It said the following:

'True the snow white rabbit and bunny clan have strong heats but depending on the mate that can change. Having a powerful mate can result in more dangerous heats. Most can avoid it but it's only up to being 2 days till the heat is no longer able to be contained. It will seep through the air and becoming just as big like some dome. All who are in heat should deal with it the first time it's felt before heavy consequences are made.'

"..............."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:54 pm

He called his maid and showed her the book. "Take this to melli and show it to her. Maybe it will have her answer." He said knowing she wouldnt trust his word but a book she would trust.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:41 pm

"Are you sure this is a good idea sir? What if she ignores this warning and just moves on? She might just fight the heat and make it seem like it's nothing then we might have-" the maid sees Brandon shaking his head but looks right at the maid with both worry and maybe a little anger. He didn't know Melli was this stubborn but she was always like that even from a teenager to a child. Knowing the truth of her family makes one wonder about their history.

"Yes, I am sure. We need to get this info to her or else she'll suffer even more. I won't let Melli be in pain any longer but If she wishes for that..I'll see what I can do to help her. Just take that to her and make sure she reads it....understand?" he said but the maid sighs and nods.

"Yes sir. I'll take it to her right away." she said and turns to leave the room to her own. The maid shuts the door and Brandon sighs after that, hoping he can at least figure something else out till this was fixed. As the maid was told, she gave the document to Melli since her room was heavily smelly with her scent but she shuts the door seconds after. She reads the document of her clan but she had a guess Brandon's father had this.

She didn't know her family was like this but knowing her clan, Melli wasn't sure about it. Her hands tightened against the papers before she heard her cell phone ringing. She looks down to see it was from Tony who was calling on her. "Hello?"

'Hey kiddo. How are you feeling?'

"I'm alright. Better than the last time I was feeling like crap. How about you?" she asked to hear him chuckle a little through the phone. Sounds like he was doing alright as well. He might be at the station right now so he was working today.

'I'm alright but as you know, a officer's work is never done. I just went through a pile this morning and that was hard. Even your paper work is big but your friend has gotten it down so good for her.'

"Well, she is the best their is in that area sir. You can't beat Mimi on that one." she said to hear Tony chuckle on the phone to know that was true. Even if Melli was off or Mimi was off, one of them would do the other one's paper work till they came back to work. That's how they function together like machines.

'True. Either way, Melli. I have a favor to ask of you if you don't mind hearing me out?'

"Huh? Oh sure. What is it sir?" she said tired more but the talking alone was draining her energy. If he didn't know about this then she might get a chance to escape this place and head to work.

"Melli, I don't know if you are able to come down today but do you think you can? We need help right now and we are short on people today? So can you come down?" he sounded like he needed help but Melli had to do something to help him in some way. Before she could answer him with a yes, the throbbing pain in her lower belly hits her but it was stronger than the last one. This made her gasp to grip her shirt but a pained whimper left her lips.

'Melina? Are you alright? You still there?' he asked through the phone but she only gulps through the pain and held her phone near the ear.

"Y-Yeah, I'm good....."

"Are you sure? You seem to be out of breath right now. Did you take a jog or did some workout this morning?"

"N-Not really. I Just got up....s...so no worries sir." she said in the phone but panted a little more to squirm on the bed with legs closed together tightly. Oh how painful it was when you feel like this. Heats were so evil and she was trying to ignore her own.

'Melina?'

"I'm alright s-sire. Now, back to what you were s-saying y-Yeah, I can make it down there...J-just give me a second and I should show up in a couple minutes." she said out of breath but Tony noticed to sound a little concerned.

'Melina? Are you positive you're alright? You sound like you are still out of breath and you seem to be sick from the way you are talking....are you really really sure you're not hiding anything?'

"N-No no, nothing happened. I just.......feel a little heated right now. It's no big deal.." she said trying to sit up but winces to grip the phone tightly while crying out a little bit.

'What do you mean by heated?' he asked but Melli knew he was getting worried by asking questions to her.

"Nothing. Just the weather and everything but please sir.....just give me a s-second and I.....i can........" she gasped again feeling another ping of lust hit her that she accidently moans it out into the phone. Tony looked shocked from the noise at first thinking she was hurt but from the sounds she made, something was way off. Melina never makes such a sound  but it could be...no way. He thought that was settled down so it's not possible for that right?

'Melina....a-are you in heat?'

"No no no! Damn it! I'm n-not in h-heat..I'm not in heat....I will come in so if you just-"

'No, I'm not risking it. You are to stay right there and get rest and take care of that heat. I don't want anyone attacking you due to the heat's smell lingering off of you so please just stay there. I know you wish to help and everything but you have to remain there till someone helps you with your heat or makes it stop. That is an order..'

"Are you serious?! I will not-"

'I mean it! stay home and just remain still to rest. I will get someone else to help with the work but for now, you need to stay there and keep out of range from other males. They will go insane if they smell your scent.' he said before hanging up the phone but Melli only looks at the phone but slowly looks down angry now that she was panting in and out from the heat she felt.

This was insane because of her heat it messed everything up and now she was unsure of what to do now. They might need help but she couldn't leave from here due to her heat. She had to figure something out but looks down in between her legs seeing some wetness forming but Melli only lets out a shudder weak moan.

The other two maids got worried from the noise but hopes she was alright now after all of this. Melli knew she was strong but they didn't know she was that weak from all of this heat. The day only went on ahead like nothing happened but now the maids were growing worried. Melli has refused to eat anything and she didn't come out of her room since theirs a bathroom in there. They were not sure if she escaped but from outside sources, the window wasn't shattered.

What she was doing in there? No one knows. One of the maids went to tell Brandon but sees him reading something. "Master Maboroshi. We hot a situation. Melli hasn't opened the door and we been trying to get in her room to check on her. She hasn't' escaped the room but we don't know if her heat has gotten bad." she said.

"Have you tried calling her phone?"

"Yes sir but she refuses to answer. I don't know what is happening in that room but we can't get in." she said that Brandon stood up but lets out a sigh. "Take me to her..." She gives a nod and leads the way to Melina's room. He saw that the males were staying on the first floor but they were hoping things will be okay but Brandon gets to the top floor but stops to smell the air. As he feared; the scent has got in the air like that time with the heat issue in the city. Hers was seriously strong and deep too.

He covers his nose to not smell too much but the maid keeps leading the way while two others give him a nose plug to help him not smell the air. "Alright; give me the details. What is happening?"

"As we said; we can't open the door but we have a guess she locked it. No one can get inside and we are scared something might have happened inside. Please sir, you have to do something." one said to him but Brandon sighed to check the door was indeed locked.

"Everyone head downstairs and get the males out of the mansion. I'll find some way to fix this.....and that's an order."

"Yes sir. But if it helps, the air vent near her room goes straight to her room. If you can't open the door, try that." she said to see Brandon nod before they run off to get the males out of the mansion till the air was cleared up. When they were gone, Brandon knocked on the door to see if she would answer her.

"Melina! Open the door. It's me and I want to check up on you.." he said but he got no answer from the one inside. This made him worry if something did happen to her. Or was she locking herself inside the room to stay away from everyone.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:17 am

He avoided smelling because he wanted to keep her safe but when she didnt answer he used his skeleton key for the master locks of the place to open her door.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:48 pm

Right away, he felt her room steaming hot due to how it smelled and felt. Maybe her heat was a little more stronger than what the notes told someone. Brandon only sees nothing on but the curtains were closed, the bathroom door was shut. He slowly walks inside the room but shuts the door behind him and places the key in his pants pocket and places one hand on the dresser near the door before looking around. This room was big but dark so many of the other small rooms were if someone wanted to have one.

Brandon had to find her before something did happen to her or if the heat makes her do something she didn't know she's doing. He takes a few steps forward into the room but nothing else was heard about it while making him sound a little unsure about things. Many days have passed and he wished to see her alright.

"Alright Melli, where are you? It's going to be alright now but you have to come out. I know your scared or angry right now but hiding yourself in your room won't help you..now please, come on out....please." his voice was the only thing heard in the room but he only lets out a sigh and keeps walking into her room. Brandon did see she had to still be in here due to her shoes being on the left side of the bed and her other things resting on the side dress table. Her phone was still there but he noticed some missed calls from Tony that may have called her. He walks over to pick up the phone and see they were voice messages.

"......" he wonders if Tony knew about this since he called her. Brandon held the phone in his hand and pushes the speaker on the far right to listen to them.

'Hello, you have two new messages. First new message:

"Melina, it's me Tony. Look, I know you might hate me for saying this but you need to speak to Brandon about this. You're heat has rose up again and it's even worse than the last time you fell into this heat of yours. Understand this; heats are nothing to be ignoring and with your condition you need to get it taken care of. I know your scared and you're not answering my calls but please..do something before it's too late."

Second new message:

Melina it's Tony again. Please pick up the phone or at least tell Brandon about your heat. Do something to ease it off or else something might happen okay? Just me on this; if anyone can help it's him. Do it now or else you're dooming yourself and maybe even killing yourself.."

"Their are no more new messages in your mailbox. Good bye."
    The phone clicks off before Brandon hears the dial tone to end the call. He sets the phone down on the table again but thinks a bit to what he should do. Melli might be hiding but to make sure he was wrong about one thing. He goes to the window and sees it was alright. She didn't break through and run off so she's hiding in this room somewhere.

He looks around to try and find her till he heard something hit the ground. 'Melina? Is that you?" Brandon calls out while looking around the room but the noise didn't happen again after that first one. He wasn't sure why but could their be some intruder in her room? No, he would have figured it out before hand. Brandon only relaxed trying to look around the room but didn't move anymore till something comes to try and hit him from behind.

"Oh no you don't!"

He grabs the others arm and flips them but they did a reversal and ends up flipping him right onto his back. Brandon winces from that and opens his eyes to look up. Standing right above him was indeed Melli but she seems a little dazed. Her whole body was soaked and she seems to only be in her shorts and tee shirt. Hair was all out and down her sweaty back but she was panting like some animal in a bloodlust but her body was having a hard time standing up. She was panting in and out heavily right now from her own head before Brandon moves her back while looking at her in worry.

"Melli, are you okay? Why do you look...sick?" he asked but she didn't respond to him while closing her hands into fists. Did she want to fight him in her situation? Or was this because of the heat? She didn't seem to have rested due to the heat and it's taking over her thoughts right now. Brandon couldn't hit her and he didn't want to but try and calm her down.

"Easy Melli...I don't want to-" He ducks from a punch she threw at him but Brandon started blocking or deflecting her hits away from him while looking at her to them now fighting in her room. Grunts and hits were heard in the room but Brandon dodges a few kicks she threw before shoving her back to hit the wall rather hard. He winces seeing her hit it hard but she only looks down panting in and out heavily, forcing herself to stand up.

"Come on Melli-chan. It's me! Don't you recognize me?"

Sweat only drips from her body to the floor but she only runs over and tries hitting or kicking him again that Brandon got more confused to just how dangerous her heat really is? What sort of power could it have on her mind to make her fight like this? He catches her fists in his hands but looks at her while she was struggling to try and attack him but he saw from her dazed eyes; she was lost and aching right now. Everything in her body was aching that she was leaving a mess under her.

"Melli, you have to wake up or snap out of it! Don't you know who I am? It's me; Brandon!" he said to her worried even more.

"*Ragged breathing and panting*"

'She can't hear me. Her heat has completely taken over her head that nothing is getting to her head. Maybe I need to speak to her old doctor about this to get a better understanding about her condition. However, right now I need to find some way to calm her down or snap her out of it.....she could be a danger of herself and the others like this..'

"*Growling to tighten the grip trying to shove him back*"

'So strong......she's one strong woman but her heat is making it too dangerous for her to be around others. Or is it he Pureline PDI doing this? It could be both effecting her at the same time. I have to stop her or else she will not be able to snap out of this heat trance. I know for a fact she will not be happy about this but I need to find a way to help her or snap her out of it....and soon.' he thought in the struggle between them till they move back. Brandon looks at her but Melina still was panting and having a hard time focusing except for hitting something in front of her. Nothing in her eye of sight made sense that she tries to take a step before the throb of pain hits her again.

She winces from that but grips onto her belly that she claws at it while panting in and out, looking to the ground of her room with drool and sweat hitting it. Brandon looks worried about her but she seems to be in pain now from holding it in for so long. Her heat...this pain. All of it made Brandon's own heart ache seeing she's been forcing herself.

He tries to take a step forward to hold his hand out but Melli attacks again while Brandon blocks and dodges. This whole thing might not work but he will figure out some way to make her stop. Melli only dodges and moves to behind him while kicking him in the back while Brandon slams into the ground. He coughs from the impact before seeing her jump and tries to knee him in the back. He stops it using his hands but pushes her back from him while she lands. For a police investigator she was good at fighting as well.

Tony may have given her lessons on self defense. He shook the thought out of his head seeing Melli throwing punches again but harder this while as they dodge and fight inside. The other servants were worried about this but hopes Brandon can fix and calm her down before things get out of hand here.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:21 am

He managed to catch her off guard and completely pin Her so she couldnt move. He was panting a little since she was a good fighter but he was used to fighting this hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:40 am

He sees her struggling now from being pinned down by him but Melli only tried to punch him once more till he deflects it and holds them down hard on the carpet ground. She started to grunt and groan in anger trying to get him off of her but Brandon was using his body and strength to keep her down.

Even if she wanted to, she wouldn't be able to move as much till he lets her go. He wouldn't do that till she fully calms down. "Melli, you need to relax. Lashing out like this won't do you or anyone good right now. If you don't, I'll have to make you calm down or at least put you to some sleep." he said struggling to calm her down but she only thrashes and kicks him that he winces from the blows she gave him.

Even when he pins her, she wasn't giving up and this might lead to some trouble in the mansion. Looking worried at her, he only sighed and holds her still while pressing his hand on the side of her neck. He knew one thing to calm her down but she might back lash at him for it. "I'm sorry.....just rest after this alright?" he delivers a swift chop to her neck that made her gasp from the hit before her body twitched from it.

Right away, he sees her twitching from it before slowly passing out. Brandon felt her go motionless now but he only knocked her out. He got up carefully from pinning her down and picks her up in his arms while looking at her sweat coated body that was getting him even more worried. Walking over to the bed, he sets her down and begins trying to cool her down but because he didn't want her to kick and hit him any more, he had to restrain her ankles and wrists till he was able to calm her down or cool her off.

The subjects were waiting for the green to head back inside but no word was heard till one of the head maids and butlers told everyone that they got the scent out of the mansion and were allowed back inside. They had a back up absorbing vacuum in the house to get rid of anything that could be dangerous in the air. They got back to doing what they were doing before the evacuation of the estate. Melli was knocked out for a couple hours before she slowly shifts a bit from her knocked out state. She tries to sit up but stops when feeling her wrists and ankles tied together with something, even her eyes were blindfolded to help her adjust to the light.

"*Struggles a little now*"

"Don't bother. You wouldn't stop attacking me but I'm impressed. You throw heavy blows on someone and it's no wonder many are afraid of you or didn't wish to fight you." he said but Brandon only sighed to go and move the towel off from her face after drying her from the sweat that covered her.

"................"

"Now, i know that you are unsure or how you got this way but I don't know if the heat will finally calm down after you rest. Either way, I just wish to help but I don't know if you able to speak to me.." he said while patting a cold rag on her face and shoulders but she didn't say or do anything after some time. The heat has cooled down a little but she couldn't see or move now since he has her bound to stop her from hitting or hurting someone or herself.

"Anyway, just relax and I'm sure you will be okay after some time."

"*Struggles again but hears the bonds tight and groan*" She didn't silent but Melli could tell the bonds were strong and she couldn't break it either way because of it. After some time, she just stops while laying on the side and resting her cheek on the pillow. At least he was nice enough to help her on the bed and not leave her on the floor.

"And don't worry; a maid came in to wash you up so you took a bath during the time you were knocked out. I never wanted to hurt you like this Melli but I couldn't let you do something to hurt you or something worse after what I've seen. You're heat is something else." he said with arms crossed but she didn't respond to him or did anything from all this. However, that left her unsure to what she should say now.

"...................."

"No comment from you? I wouldn't blame you for that either.." he sighed but wasn't sure what to say after all that but he just sits in a chair and looks out the window while he wasn't sure how to calm down the heat. However, if he told her she might just get more angry about it and that wouldn't be good for her.

"....."

"I guess I can tell you that once more your heat is down but it still is there...I got the worse of it down so you should be out of danger for a while........" he said but once more, Melli didn't say a thing about it or didn't wish to say anything. She just wanted to let this heat go away on it's own so she can get free from the restrains.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:19 am