Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Hannibal: Within the worlds of Omegas and Alphas

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Hannibal: Within the worlds of Omegas and Alphas

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:26 am

You are in heat. Now do you want it to stop or not?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:05 pm

"......" she didn't respond to him even if that was possible but Melli knew if that's true, her body still was aching right now. From the straps that held her or even keeps her still, this was indeed her heat. Right now, she only shifts on the bed trying to think of another way to stop all this.

"*Sighs* Being stubborn won't help us or you, Melli. Right now, your heat has gotten bad and even if I cooled it down, it's still there. Throbbing deep inside of your belly in need of something. I can keep giving you medicine to ease it off but it just comes back worse and worse till you break. Like a infected monster that is going to hurt themselves. Now, I will do my best to help you but that's unless you let me." he said to her but Melli only looks at the wall while closing her hands into fists.

"...W-why would I tell you that? Or are you p..planing to just leave me to suffer f-from my heat?" she said after a while but didn't look at Brandon who was looking worried but a little annoyed that she was this stubborn. If she wanted help, he can give that to her but he wouldn't without her say so. Medicine isn't going to help and he couldn't risk another heat infection go through the mansion again. He had to deal with this here and now.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt or sick from this heat, Melina. I'm just trying to help you since I'm your doctor. Someone who is trying to look out for you and here you are being stubborn right now. That won't help us with your condition right now." he said to see her shift again that he saw her muscles flex like the bones in her body. Melina was doing her best to try and get comfortable but being restrained like this isn't helping her.

"S-so what? A heat is a heat. What's the difference between that and feeling like this? You t-tell me doc.." she hissed but he only sighed to look at her back but decided to answer her.

"Because you been staying in the warning red level of heat. From the records, their are three levels of heats. Green, yellow, and red. Green heats are not too bad and can be taken care of with medicine and other things so the others scent won't hit someone else too soon. Maybe a little tease but nothing more. The yellow heat is a little stronger than the green heat because they are a little sick but their smell spreads out a little more than normal. Medicine can still help but it has to be really strong to make it go back to normal. But the Red heat is a lot more dangerous."

"H-How is that even...possible? How bad could the red heat be?"

"For starters; the Red heat is more powerful and can really cause problems to the other that is in heat or has been holding it off for so long it builds up. Since you had your heats you compress them into nothing but a big ticking bomb waiting to blow. I guess today was that final push before your heat exploded. Your body will feel numb and hot, you can't think and speak clearly. You lose sanity but loses to the heat. The smell of your scent can infect many that is in this house or a building to where others have to evacuate. Due to that, others may get the chance of breathing it in which can be more problems. In short; your in the red heat zone right now and you are going to get even worse if you don't get that heat taken care of.." he said but she only keeps still and silent. The red heat warning zone was made due to some that gone that far from holding back their heats.

Others thought it's not big deal but seeing how painful and stressful it is, Melli knew it's not joke. Even explaining the reports of many people losing their minds and going insane to lust that they end up hurting themselves and others by mistake.

"Now do you understand?"

"Y-You mean..if I don't get this heat d-down..I'll end up like the others who became lost to their red warning heats? A insane person who is corrupted by their lust?" she asked to hearing Brandon sigh but then stand up to walk over to the bed and sits down but he was facing away from her.

"Yes. Right now, I can smell your scent and your heat and it's still dangerous and powerful. The medicine and drink may have helped but you need to learn to let go and deal with the heat. You know how dangerous and it's effects are with it so why hold it in?" he said looking at the ground but Melli didn't move much but shift a bit from him since his lower back was touching hers. She still couldn't see due to being blindfolded and her hands and ankles still tied together.

"What difference will it make...my heat will come back either way....."

"True but it will be the same pain you are going through a while ago because it will add to the pain you felt. You need to deal with your heat right now before it becomes worse again. I said I will help you but only if you really want me to."

"What are you s-saying then?" she asked but Brandon started to hate repeating himself but he wanted to help her so she's not in pain no more.

"You are in heat. Do you want the heat and pain to go away or not? I wish to help you ease this down a bit Melli and stop it so when you go into heat again, it's not this bad."

"You are not...making this easy for me to..answer." she hissed but Brandon growled now getting mad that she tense up hearing that before Brandon remained calm and turns around to look at the back of her head.

"I'm asking you again; do you want your heat taken care of? yes or no?" he asked again but Melli only shifts on the bed once more but felt the same throbbing pain building up in her lower stomach that she started squirming on her side. The heat was beginning to manifest inside of her again but coming to her as something more painful and powerful. Brandon was running out of time before she would snap and lose it like before and it could become harder to wake her up.

"Answer me Melli....."

"I don't know.....I just...can't I take some medicine to stop it?"

"Medicine won't help you this time and your heat is going to be too much for you. Now answer me. yes or no?"

"Yes or no? Why do I-"

"Just answer the damn question! yes or no!" he said in a commanding tone that made Melli wince a little from the sound before curling up to closing her hands into fists. What a scary voice. He was really something but she only felt her skin getting coated in sweat while struggling a bit on the bed.

"O-Okay, Okay, Okay! Y-Yes, I want help with dealing w-with my heat! Just d-don't yell anymore at me okay!?" she shouted back but Brandon sighed before looking at her before he started removing his shoes to set near the table and looks at her.

"You are really stubborn, Melli but alright. I'll help you with your heat but you need to remember you agreed so at least let me help to my full power." he said but walks over to the door and takes out the skeleton key to insert it into the key hole and turn it. A click was heard that showed he locked the door. This way, no one would see this and no one would get infected because of her smell. When the door was locked, he puts the key back in his pants pocket and walks back over to Melina.

"Right..and how do you plan on helping me with my h-heat..if I'm like...this?" she said to him but Brandon answered by sitting on the bed again and lifting her up to sit. He then gets behind her to then pull her up against his body while she was silent feeling him holding her.

"H-Huh? Hey what are you doing???? How is this going to help me?" she asked struggling against him but Brandon keeps her still from behind while looking down but sighed.

"Just trust me on this okay? I said I'll help with your heat and I'm going to. You need to learn to trust me at times Melli..Now, just relax and let me do everything to help calm this heat down." he said but she only sighed to look down.

"I'm tied up by binds on my wrists and ankles Lion. Even my eyes are blinded so I don't think I can do anything right now even if I tried."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:37 pm

He rubs her sides up and down trying to calm her and soothe her before he got started. He hoped it would help her stablize before he would begin her treatment
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:57 pm

"Why are you rubbing m-my sides like that? What are you planning on doing to me?" she said struggling but Brandon forces her to stay still while he was stroking her sides slower before she leans back starting to relax and letting out soft purrs from her lips.

"If you must know; trying to help you relax. If I gave you the treatment, you would be too tense up and that's not good for you. So just bear with it till I know you are fully relaxed." he said to her but Melli only looks away and tried to relax under his touches. Brandon didn't say anything while stroking her sides but he could feel her skin getting soaked a little by sweat from how hot she was feeling. Every part of her body was burning right now that it hurts and she hated it. Things were only looking worse for her before she only breathed in and out.

Brandon kept this going for a couple more minutes till he feels her leaning more against him while relaxing. "There we go; nice and relaxed now...."

"Y-Yeah..." she mutters not able to move thanks to being so relaxed but Brandon only nods while lowering his hands from her sides to her hips. This made her blush to feel that but he just remained silent to his finger tip brush near her thighs now.

"What i-is that?" she asked nervous.

"Nothing. Just keep relaxing..."

"H-How can I if you-you are touching me?"

"Because I need to for the treatment now please..lie still and don't move...just be good and let me help you like a doctor would.."he said against her ear that she blushes from the feeling of his hot breath and keeps still. Melli feels his fingers brushing against her thighs till he makes her spread both legs open and show her covered shorts. Right there, he could tell she was already hot and wet but he wanted to make sure. One of his fingers lower down and pushes two fingers on either side to rub slowly.

She gasped feeling something touching her down there but Brandon only remained quiet while watching this to see him opening and closing the wet lips that hides her place from his gaze. Brandon kept his mind clear while doing this but he was rubbing her place slower and slower that his thumb was rubbing against her clit. She tightly shuts her eyes feeling his fingers but her whole body was shaking and twitching now feeling this.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:05 pm

"Is this helping?" He asks her as she lets out a shuddering breath. It was soothing far more than anything else. He parted the lips again pushing hard on her clit with his thumb as she moans out and a light shower burst from inside. She came from that and the heat stabilised but didnt go down. It became clear what she needed even to her and she feels him slowly opening and closing her place even as it was now wet with her minor release.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:24 pm

She tenses up a little feeling him opening and closing her wet lips that Melli was shaking now from it. His touch was rather nice and he seems to know what to do about this heat of hers. Melli could only remain still and let him help her while trying to be silent with a whimper. Brandon looks down at his fingers but noticed them getting soaked but it's not from her climax but her own lively wetness from inside of her. They were staining through the shorts she wore but Brandon looks at her face seeing some flushed red or pink.

"Melli, remember to breath through your nose.....that should help you relax a little more okay?" he said to her but sees Melli slowly nod to do as he said while breathing. He only nods but looks back down to go ahead and start doing some light strokes in circles against her place but this made her gasp in shock to close her legs quickly.

He stops that by holding them out while seeing her shaking now from the sudden touch he gave her. "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes, I'm fine but never f-felt that way before. I know I've did this by touching m-my self b-but..it shouldn't feel that good w-when another touches y-you..." she mutters under her breath but he heard it while looking at Melli's face again but he was stroking her with his fingers again.

"At least I know you are alright. Just keep relaxing and your heat should be gone okay? Remember; I'm here to help you.." he said gently to her but she blushes to keep still and let him do what was needed. So, he went back to stroking and rubbing her to help with her head but after some time of doing this, Melli was already shaking and looking a mess. Her lips were wet and parted with soft moans leaving them. Somehow, she was getting lost into the heat that it was effecting her as well.

She squirms and shook from his touches that she was turning her head against his neck, panting in and out against his skin. Her moans were even lustful now and it showed some effect on him but Brandon ignored it. He was doing this as her doctor to help her and that wouldn't help in any way between them. He just focused on helping her even if he made her cum three times already. This heat was stubborn and wouldn't stop before she whimpers against his neck while he feels her place opening and closing in need for more pleasure and his touches.

"Ahh...ahhh....h-haaahhhnnn...nnnnnmm.....mmmmmm......w-why dose your f-fingers mmmmm..f...feel s-so good?" she moans out to him but Brandon sighed to answer her.

"It's just your heat telling you that but your body as well..." he said but Melli was panting in and out that she was not able to move away from him while Brandon was helping her again till she claws at the bed to see her nuzzling into his chest. Brandon blushed feeling that but he shook it off. This is to help her cool down, nothing more. Nothing else will happen in this room, nothing will change while he was doing this for her.

He did admit, she was pretty and looked cute when lost to pleasure but he wanted to see her better in some way. Brandon only keeps rubbing her place before pushing against it to make her cry out again when more of her juices spilled out onto the bed that he could see her own place created a more hot wet lube that was made.

"H-How long d-do I ahhhhh..have to do this again?" she asked even more heated but he feels his fingers push into her with the shorts stopping them. Melli screams out drooling from something pushing inside of her but she lowers down while panting hard from the orgasm she felt right away. He looks at her now dazed face but noticed that Melli was still climaxing harder and harder now that she was slowly panting in his chest.

"Seems your heat still won't go down....no worries, though. I'll help you when I can till you are better. Now, just relax and let me just-" he stops speaking and so did his body. One of his eyes looked down to see and feel Melli kissing and sucking at his neck slowly. Her body shifts a bit that she was moaning into his neck while he was stroking and rubbing her more.

"T-then h-help..m...make me f-feel....mmmmm...b...better.....make my body..f..f.eel good...please...." she said panting heavily now while her place was throbbing now while opening.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:35 pm

If i use more than my fingertip you will be deflowered. Are you really sure that you want me to go that far?" He asks her hoping she would take him seriously as he rubs his finger against the wet pulesing spot between her legs pushind sh she can feel his fingertip inside to keep her pleasured and stable while she was going through this heat.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:45 pm

She whines to only nod slowly but Brandon knew it was just the heat talking. Sometimes, heats tend to take over someone's head but that wouldn't make the other decide better. He could keep going with this till her heat goes down but Brandon watches her kissing his neck more before whimpering at him for not doing anything else since his fingers felt good true. She only squirms a bit now that she was biting his neck harder now with a hiss pain left his lips. At that moment, she slips down to where her body was laying on the bed now.

"*Sighs*"

"*Struggling to sit up but moves over to rest her head on his lap*" he didn't move much from this while watching her trying to sit up. Brandon gave her guts though, she was never going to give this up. Before long, he felt her shifting again whimpering when another heat wave hits her to make her cum once more.

"Melli......you have to stay calm or else your heat will get more stronger.....now please, keep still so I....can...ngh!" he stops speaking when feeling her nuzzling into his lap while whimpering and looking frustrated. Her heat was making her more lost that she was nuzzling into his lap while Brandon couldn't move.

"P..Please, you said you could help with my heat....I w-want the pain to go away. Why whole body hurts so much....I just want t-to......" she wished she could move her hands but her teeth will do. She grabs them and pulls the zipper down on his pants that made Brandon move back to hit the back against the wall.

"Melina?" he tried to snap her out of it but she only sits up and moves closer to him crawling and feels for his lap which she did. Her fingers were moving against the fabric before she pulls out something that was warm. He blushes feeling her pulling out his member now but she was able to smell it. With a whine leaving her lips, she begins to lick against the tip to not hearing his groan. Her tongue was warm but he had to stop her before things got bad since she was dripping and purring even with the blindfold and her restrains.

*Licking slowly while stroking him* Mmmmm....mmmmmmm....c-cock...I f-finally have a cock near me. It smells so-so good..." she said drooling lightly while licking and kissing against it now as her cheek presses up at the length.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:47 am

He stopped her becuase the heat was foggi ng her head. He believed if she were truly hers3lf then she wouldnt want him and if he went futher she would regain her senses as see him as a rapist for taking advantage of her. The heat was strong and he thoughts hebstablized it but he knew what he needed to do to end it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:36 pm

"H-Hey, why did you-" she feels him hold her again from behind but fixes up his pants before going back to help her. Brandon wanted her to accept his love but not like this. Not her becoming so dazed in heat she couldn't control herself and makes her see him like some freak. He wouldn't be able to face her again if that happened. All Brandon did was sigh and looks at her to see her flushed face and sweaty skin under the sun.

"I'm sorry Melina. You're not yourself and I can't do that to you. The heat you have is controlling your thoughts to make you think you need this but not that way. I do wish to show my heart but right now it's not a good time because of your heat. Maybe when you snap out of it, we can get to know one another a little better besides it being sex driven okay?" he said holding her but Melli didn't move while looking down or leaning her head down to her chin.

"R-really?"

"Hmmm?"

"You mean even if I was lost in heat and craving for you to take me...y-you wouldn't do that to me?" she asked in a weak tone but Brandon was happy that her eyes was covered or she could see his blushed embarrassment face.

"Y-Yes. Right now, you're not yourself and I wouldn't do something to you while you're in this state. It's wrong and it is considered rape to me. I won't do anything or deflower you unless you really want it without being in a heat like this." he said gently but Melli only remained silent not sure how to respond to that but somehow, Brandon only held her for a little while before she relaxes onto him and him looking down at her.

"What's wrong?"

"W-would it be okay...if you stayed in here with me for a while till I fall to sleep? I think that might help me as well since...I....I guess we can talk a little more once my head is clear from things like this." she said to see him only sigh and smile a bit.

"If you wish; of course..." he said but Melli shifts a little while feeling him wrap both arms around her before Melina relaxes in his chest to feel him hold her. However, since she seems more calm now Brandon removed her restrains and frees her ankles and wrists now. She feels him rub the sore red parts on her skin but she only relaxed liking this. Knowing someone was being this kind to her and seeing her being alright. Brandon was happy that she was cooling down but maybe things will be okay now or after a while.

For a couple hours, Brandon stayed with melli while she dozed off taking a nap. The red heat warning was gone now but she was cooled off for the time being. He hopes that she'll be alright or now but hopes she was true to her word of talking to him. For the time being, he yawns a little while seeing Melli sleeping before he dozes off himself. One of the maids came to check on them but thought it was cute seeing their master cuddling his patient like this. She saw they didn't do anything but that was some progress. She turns to leave them be and hopes they rest well for the time being.

Later on, Brandon was sleeping in the room but yawns when moving a bit. The sun was not shining on his face but he turns a little to make him wake up. He saw that Melli wasn't there in his arms no more. He sat up to rub his eyes but sees to the right. Melli was sitting there acting as her usual self drinking some tea (Peaches with green tea) and side of cupcakes. Their was another cup but it was for Brandon whenever he woke up. Was she waiting for him all this time to wake up? This made him look really silent now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:12 pm

Do you feel better?" He asks sitting up and straightening his shirt. He saw she sat tall and proud her heat was gone for the moment and she was calmer and thinking about what happened between them. She remembered everything
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:24 pm

"Yes. I wish to apologize for my behavior due to the heat. I should have taken care of it better before it got that bad from what you say. So again, I ask for you to forgive me sir..." she said to him in respect but Brandon only waves his hand showing a smile on his face.

"No need to say sorry, Melina. I'm just glad to see your heat has finally calm down and you're normal once more." he said but she only looks down at her tea cup before offering him a seat which he took carefully and picks up the tea to get a sip.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:29 pm

"It will flare up soon. This is obly a small break. There is nothing you can do on your own and you know what you need to do in order to stop it from getting so bad. Even tony agrees... you need to mate." He said calmly he wanted her this was true but he began to frel that she loved tony and if she did he wouldnt deny her true love.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:50 pm

"So I guess no matter what I do or how I help myself, the heat will come back the same and become even worse than it was now huh?" she said to see him nod his head. Either way, no matter what was done. The heat was something to not mess with and leaving it off will make it become as bad as it was right now for her.

"Yes. Even if you did everything in your power to stop it, the heat is rather random. It hits or goes away on it's own but that takes about a few weeks to a month. I'm sure with yours being this strong, you don't have a lot of time for that.."

"O-Oh, I see....I get it in some way. Either way, that just makes me wonder about why our clans have heats like this. I figure if I can study up on it that might tell me something else about it."

"Their is some documentary about them but not much is known. If you remember the incident years ago when the two were separated, many was trying to rob the information bank for data about it. Now it seems things aren't know for it from what Tony says. Regardless, you should still deal with this heat before it becomes deadly to you and others...."

"*Sighs* I know but...even Tony's mate agrees with him because she went through the same thing one time and he was stuck mating with her for a month." she said which got Brandon's attention to ask her something.

"Hold on; his mate? I thought Tony...." he started to say but Melli shook her head to explain.

"Hold on; you thought Tony was my mate?"she asked.

"In a way. You always went to him and asked for many things so I figure he was....well your mate...and everything like that."he said but sees her looking silent while she blinks once more.

"You.....wait really?"

"Yes. Was I wrong?"he asked but she only remained silent to shake her head to look worried at Brandon. Maybe he didn't get it or no one explained the situation.

"Of course Tony isn't my mate lion. He was the one that watched over me as a child so you could say he's my god father.

"Godfather?"

"Yes. By the time he took me in, he watched over me as a child to where I am today. He saved my life when well..your father was trying to hunt down my clan after many ran off and after he punished my mother when trying to force her to be his and killed my dad. The reason he only found me was because of his mate who saw me crying over her wounded body. They got her to the hospital but the damage was already done."

"................"

"To be honest. I owe Tony everything for what he did for me and to answer you, yes he already had a mate. I met her and she's really nice, sweet, and beautiful. She even was the one who always gives advice about lots of things and mating was one of them. by the time I was growing up."

"So when it came to mating terms.."

"Yes..."Mates are to be with the ones they were chosen to be with. No one else is allowed to claim your mate because you are already with that someone. It's against the law in all clans to do this and it should be followed under law. If many thought Tony was my mate, they were wrong about it. Mates are only allowed to be with their selected mate."

"Hmmm, so in other words.."

"Mates has to stay with their mates as the clans see it. No changes can be done so even if you thought I was Tony's mate; he's not. He got one and he's really happy and protective of her. As for you....well, you're my mate. I'm not used to saying that but it's true........I'm your mate and your my mate...Simple."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:58 pm

He gulped amd blushed. "S-so you see me like that?" He asks and wonders if she really wanted to do such things with him. He wanted to with her she was beautiful and kind as well as soft and her heat was so strong he still felt the effects of it and was thankful he could hide the lump.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:53 am

"D-don't say it like it's casual or something okay? It's still so embarrassing that I did something so lewd or acted that way before. To be honest, the heat is something I'm not used to so I don't know what to do about it except what I think you did before. Heats make many mates do weird and unknown things that I'm not sure how bad it would get if I let it keep going but I think I know now." she mutters while looking down at the tea but Brandon remained silent, wondering if she was upset about this or was it making her angry to see her doing such things.

"You shouldn't let it get you down, Melli. True, heats are unlike many things and due to us all being born in clans like this, that might happen either way. You should just keep moving and not let it get to you in some way...it won't help you if you hold it back." he explains but Melli only sighed and looks at the tea cup to see the brew inside of her cup.

"I think I understand but I thank you for clearing that up." she said to him but now her mind wonders about when her heat will hit her once more and would it even worse than the first one she felt? Brandon noticed that expression on her face but he didn't blame her. Knowing the one in front of you is your mate is going through their heats isn't something to play with. He wanted to really care and love her without it being just for lust. Or a one night stand as some call it.

They remained silent after a while drinking their tea but Melli only grips her fingers on the cup to ask, "So how long till the next time the heat hits me again?" He tense up to hear the question but he knew she wouldn't like the answer if he lied. Might as well tell her fully to get it over with.

"In minutes or as soon as possible?" he asked.

"Either way, which ever is worse......" she said quietly to him but Melli had to know what was going on with her because it just made her nervous to how bad the heat gets if it lingers for too long. With a sigh, Brandon decided to answer her in the honest truth.

"Due to your heat being at that level and mass, from what I see that heat could hit you any time today to later on. It will be a little more stronger now due to how long you held it and even with my help from earlier, that didn't do much but ease it a little bit. Your heat is really powerful from my test and information I got......somehow, it's not going to go down just from fingers now."

"Can't I take medicine?...the ones you been giving me ever since I came here? I'm sure with that.." she started to say but he shook his head.

"Right now, your medicine won't work right now because your heat is way too powerful and strong for it to kick it. I'll just get eaten up and dissolve into nothing. After you mate, the heat should ease off and go back to normal like the first time you were in heat. Then the medicine can work again like before as if nothing happened..."

"O-Oh...."

"I know you wish to take it and get it over with but....heats are not easy to deal with if it gets that bad. That won't help you right now......"

"S-so that bad huh?" she said not looking at him.

"I'm afraid so and the only way to make it stop is to....well mate. That will stop the heat and the next time you go into it, the heat won't be as bad like it is right now. I mean, I told you I'll help you to my best power because I don't want anything happening to  you and-"

"Wait, you c-care that much about me? That's something I didn't know..." she said to see him blushing from the words that came out of his mouth. However, he clears his throat to look away from her then drinks more of his tea again. His lump was throbbing under the table but he was doing his best to hide it.

"I'm sorry...I get we are mates and all but would it be bad i-if I want to see you alright and healthy? Your my mate and..it's my job to help you in any way possible..even this. You really thought I would do something bad to you?" he asked while she look a little ashamed for thinking that. He was really serious?

"n-No no! I....I'm so sorry....I never meant for you to think of it that way. I just...I figure all brown lions were evil that way and only wanted to bring pain. Though, you seem to have proven me wrong after what you been doing...You gave me medicine for my heat, you helped me eat a little more, I got more sleep......thanks to that stuffed teddy bear and panda I got. You been helping me for so long..I was too stupid to not notice that...so..I apologize for my behavior.."

"Melina.."

"To be honest; I wouldn't blame you if you didn't want to have me as your mate after the crap I did to you. Even the insults I threw at you and your family since not everyone is like that...*looks down but hid her face* I don't know how else to apologize to you for this and yet..I feel so terrible for doing it." she said softly but tears started to form in her eyes.

"............"

"To be honest; I don't know much about mating and since you and I are mates..I always been afraid to go that far. I figured you already had a mate during the time we were apart but you didn't seem as happy like the time when you found me.."

"That's because none of the others I met were to my level. Second, my father didn't approve of them and ended up yelling at them to leave. He wanted me to find my real mate which was you and I did. However, I guess so much has passed along before I did find you thanks to Tony. I guess I owe him a lot for that because I thought I wouldn't find you...but here we are."

"........"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:38 pm

He took her hand in hjs and lightly stroked the bck of it. He still smelled like her heat and he remembered how lost she was. You have a choice t make and if you dont make it by your next episode i will wait until you regain your senses once again. He said to her maing her shiver. He was serious about waiting for her to choose while she was levelheaded and really cared about her desires. She could feel that andshe felt her desire for a strong loving ate like he was whobreslly cared.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:46 pm

"Y-You're really taking this serious now huh?" she said to him while looking at her empty cup but Melli only blushes when feeling him rub the top of her hand. He was so gentle with her, like he was cuddling her like she was fragile like glass. This attention was making her flush now that she only remained silent due to it.

Brandon noticed that but he didn't stop but held her hand more that he wished to help her in any way possible to make her feel better. But as he stated, only when she's in a clear head, it won't seem like he's raping her.

"Of course. It's your choice and I won't force the choice on you no more than you need to be. Just know I'm always going to be here for you...even during your heat and other times if you need someone." he said that it made her blush even more now to cover her face from his view. Why did he have to say such things like that. So embarrassing but that wouldn't stop him from caring about her. Well, to be more serious, he loved her.

"I see...." she said looking down that she tightens her grip on his hand but this told Brandon something was happening to look at her. Melli was adverting her gaze from him but her cheeks were flustered again.

"Seems your heating is starting to come back. I need your choice Melli right now before it hits you fully in your body. So please, tell me your answer but I can't help you right now since your mind will start to fog up again while I'm speaking to you." he said in hopes she heard him but she was clawing at the table while whimpering in pain.

"I guess it got tired and wanted to come back and it did. A lot more stronger than than the last time. I won't b-be able to speak clearly when I'm like this but if you wish, I can give you my answer.."

"Go ahead...but quickly.."he said to see her arching her back a little but accidentally scratched him that some blood spills from the cut. Melli shook her head to ignore the naughty thoughts building in her mind but she slowly looks up to him with tears in her eyes from the pain.

"I t-think I should do what I have to b-but....maybe it's time for m-me to do that. I would b-be happy for you...t...to help me or deflower me. I'll let you because I...I really wanted to know you more after hearing your story. You never wanted to follow your father's footsteps but your own. Though, I saw the wrong path you took to make me think you were just like him so I'm sorry..."

"So you do wish for my help then....is that what y.....you mean?"

"Y-Yes...second, this may show how sorry I am...for being so hateful and rude to you that you been only trying to help m-me.......maybe after I can know more about y-you..and you can know a bit more about m-me too...if you want." she said but looks down suddenly feeling a sharp pain it her to hit the cup and sees it smash.

"Melina!"he got worried seeing her in pain but watches her groan and squirm in the chair she was in. Brandon hear something wet under her chair but he gotten worried to see what it was. Like he said, the heat came back but it's stronger than ever. Her scent went over board and it's burning her own nose.

"Hah...hah....P..Please...help m-me lay down..I need to lay down....."Brandon quickly covers his nose and he started to help her over to the bed like she asked to lay her down. He saw her wince again in pain but her eyes looks to him before crying a little. He reaches to wipe the tears away but he sighed to touch her cheek.

"I-I'm sorry...I'm sorry I became so much trouble to y-you....I'll find a way to say sorry to you...I r-really...I really do....I.."

"Shhhhh, don't speak...I'll hear more when you're mind isn't cloudy right now...just wait again till the heat dies down again then I'll be back to help you....just bear with it a little longer Melina..."he said to her but she feels him stroking her cheek that she slowly sits up and looks at his face. Even if the heat was coming back, she still had some sanity left to touch his cheek and look at him.

"T-thank you.....a-and...I'm sorry.."she said before giving him a quick kiss on the lips that he blushed feeling before they shared it for a little while that he wished to kiss back longer but she's not in the right mind right now for that. After a second, he breaks the kiss to see her wincing again before going limp to fall. He caught her in his arms but right away she tries to reach for him to him holding down her wrists.

"Easy now; easy......."

"W-why are you holding me d-down? D-don't you.." she only blushes but squirms again while feeling more soaking wet. The heat got her again but he decided to restrain her again by wrists and ankles to see her squirming on the bed. However, he knew her smell was stronger that one sniff will send him off. He turns to leave the room but hears her whining for him to come back.

"...................."

I'm s-sorry....and thank you.....thank you for helping me....' He only closed his fist but gently looks to see her squirming on the bed as he leaves and closes the door. He knew this room wouldn't hold her for a long time so he had another idea. Minutes later, he had some females move Melli down to a lower level room where everything was sealed up tight so no way in was seen except the door. He sees them restrain her on the bed and blindfolded her but they leave after.

He locked it and left a warning to not enter while she's in there. He didn't know how long the heat was going to be this time but he asked the two maids to watch over the door till she was ready. They agreed and went to work.

"You both understand? As soon as she's stopped and is calm, tell me. Don't linger around or anything. Come straight to me or call me and I'll come to help her but make sure that room is ready during that time.....because her scent became too powerful to keep here so she is to stay here till then understood?.."

"yes sir.." they said.

After he gets to his office, he sits down to cover his face but looks down seeing the lump now bigger than normal. He was serious aroused now but he couldn't help her right now. He had to stay calm till she gains her sanity again but the one thing that got him was her kissing him for the first time. She really kissed him and on the lips.

"Hang in there, Melli......I'll help you as soon as they tell me you are sane...just wait.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:59 pm

He waited trying to clean to help keep him occupied while he waited.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:54 pm

He wasn't sure how long it would be this time for her heat but Brandon had to wait for her and hope for her mind to stay sane. Brandon will help her to his best ability till she was clear in his head again. He knew two of his maids would do their work and hope for their words. The day passed along and Brandon was busy at work cleaning up but most of the servants told him he shouldn't dirty his hands. However, to keep his mind busy from going to Melli, he wanted to.

They allowed him to do that but was worried about her and him. These two were mates true but their heats can become deadly if not handled carefully. He helped clean the kitchen, mop the dining room. He made sure everything was replaced if old and given a new look. Helped water the plants in the mansion. Brandon even helped polish the silver wear that it was showing it's progress. Many was impressed and he would make a great help if he wished and Brandon only smiled happy to hear that. He sees others helping him now but the day passes along till getting near the afternoon.

He had to stop helping due to a late meeting he had and was speaking with some of the other heads right now from the clans. One one clan's leader that got arrested wasn't able to join sue to his trouble and had to stay where he was. Brandon explained some new plans going on in the city and wonders if the others were known to it.

"At least we know the people are safe but that's good to hear about." he said sitting down but the others agreed to that.

"We are happy to hear that Brandon but we hope for a stronger bond with each other here." one said while seeing the rest nod and agree. However, one was thinking about something and not focused on the meeting right now. That caught Brandon to have him ask.

"Is their something wrong? You seem distracted."

"Not as much but wondering about something. How is your patient? We haven't heard from her in a while." he asked to see Brandon tense up being asked. He knew they all already had mates and couldn't break the rules set in stone in each clan. However, some have broken that rule and this left him worried.

"She's sick right now and needs to recover." Brandon said but the other looks to him then thinks about that.

"Are you sure? We didn't know she was ill and needed help. I guess it's a good thing your a doctor hmm?" he said to see the others nod to agree. Knowing what Brandon dose in the black market is helping him sell but that he dose it for his reasons only.

"I know that. Which is why I'm taking care of her till she's feeling better but please, lets focus on the meeting right now. We shouldn't be missing any information..." he explains before they went back to speaking about important things. The meeting was over in 6 hours and they were leaving but the one asking about Melli stays to look at Brandon before he sighed.

"You know, I hope that sweetheart is alright. A friend of mine was wondering about her."

"A friend?"

"Yes. Lu has told me a lot about this girl and it left me curious to how she's doing...aren't you friends with Lu?" he said but Brandon got angry to know Lu was thinking about his mate. Didn't he already have a mate?

"I don't know why but I guess yeah. He's a friend but that's it though....why would he ask you do to that.."

"Just his thought but I'll tell him what I know so good bye Maboroshi.." he said heading out the door till he stopped to look ahead but Brandon was looking silent. "By the way; make sure you do watch over her and claim what is yours....you never know who can be near to steal her.....some tend to break the rules even if it's in their clans...cub." with that, he leaves but Brandon stops picking up the papers and looks down to grip them.

He goes back to his office and waits for the next update on Melina but nothing was told. A letter was shown from the maids saying she's fine but still not sane. He knew it was too long. She would have regained her sanity by now so maybe this heat was taking longer than needed. One butler shows up with some food but Brandon eats it before looking to him.

"Hey, are the two maids still there watching over Melli?" he said eating his food.

"Yes sir. I just checked on them and they are still standing there. Nothing has changed yet but thye are going to keep you informed when needed." he said but Brandon sighed to think about that.

"I guess but this shouldn't be this long. Their is no way it would take this long for it to happen...a heat should last for a bit and ease off. Why didn't it do that now?"

"Maybe due to her heat being so powerful, it's lingering more longer than it would. I mean bunnies due tend to have long heats but that is strange.." he said thinking about it but Brandon got worried and stood up. He wanted to check for himself.

"Take me to her.." he said.

"Yes sir.."

Both the butler and Brandon heads down the stairs to the holding rooms he designed and looks ahead to see the same hallway or level she should be in. However, when showing up he stops to see that the two maids were there but were sleeping. This made him worry before walking over and looks at them.

"Oh dear, they were sleeping? They were to stay awake if something happened..." the butler said.

"But the notes.....how where they.."

"They might have gotten someone else to write the note but it seems to have been too early...." he said but Brandon got mad to look at the two maids. "WAKE UP!" he shouted in a booming voice to wake them up and gasp in fear seeing their master there.

"s-sir Maboroshi! Where did you-"

"Explain. Explain how long you both were sleeping when I gave you instructions to tell me right away when her heat has eased down!? You know it's been a while since you wrote the letter but the one you 'somehow' gave me was too early. What is going on?!"

"Were sorry! W-we didn't get enough sleep and sorta dozed off. We should have told you about that but we wanted to do good." the other said.

"How long ago was that when you dozed off?" the butler asked the maids.

"A while ago.....what time is it?" she asked to see him show 6:49pm to make her look nervous as the other was worried.

"Oh no..that was hours ago. We dozed off by 2pm before sending you the note! Then......oh dear.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:35 pm

What is it?" He feared she was gone.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:15 pm

The maids quickly turns to the door and takes out the keys that was used to lock and open. They quickly open the door to look inside but gasped to the view. Brandon moves by them and looks inside but he didn't move after that. The room seems to be covered in dirt and dust while the floor was dirty and in the air. However, this isn't why he was in shock.

Their was a giant hole in the wall and the bed was empty. The chains/restrains stayed laying on the sheets but Melli was no where to be found. Brandon's fear was known before he looks around the room and sees something laying on the table that said 'play me'

"A video?" the butler said confused as the maids watches him walk over and picks it up. They see him look at it before turning to head back upstairs now so he can examine this for himself. The other two got worried they upsetted their master but the butler sighed while looking at the two of them. Later, the servants were silent since Brandon didn't come down to eat like he would do. But due to his worry, he refused to eat at the moment.

He was still in his office looking at the tape laying on the table in Melli's room. Their was something off about this but he's not sure about it. He didn't even watch the tape before he didn't know if it was a bomb in it. No, it could just be all their was. A tape that he had to watch. Holding his breath, he stands up with the tape and pushes it into the VCR. He gets a chair with the remote and pushes play.

The video didn't play anything yet and he was waiting for something to happen before hearing some noises from the tape that a light turns on to show two men standing up and in the middle was of course Lu. He was smoking one of the cigars his father gave him but looking ahead at the camera that was recording this video for Brandon.

"Hello Brandon...."

"..............."

"I hope your doing well at home there and all but I won't delay the video for you since you're a busy man now a days. I'll make the message sweet and simple. You know our family have been partners for a long, long, long time right? Knowing what our history was like, how things are seen from other people's eyes. Though, I could be wrong about a few things. Just like your mate."

"........................"

"I paid her a little visit with some of my friends and I'll be honest, she's beautiful. Heh, couldn't move or speak that she didn't know we were there. However, she became pretty violent to us having to knock her out. But I know you wish to find out what happened after your two little guards dozed off." he said to snap his fingers as another light turned on and showed a woman chained to the wall with her head lowered down. Two guards were injecting something in her blood that made her close her hands into fists.

"I bet you know who that is right? Yes, your beautiful mate is here. I had to see just how beautiful she was and my oh my..what a doll. Makes me want to make her mine huh? Thought, she's not easy to break from what we saw before so I'll make you a game. You come and find us to save her life.....unless you don't mind if we get to play with her first..." he said seeing two guards get hard watching her squirming from the shots that her head leans back squirming in her chains wanting the sensation or pain to stop.

"*Closed hands into fists*"

"I won't do anything to her Brandon okay? I wish to have a one-on-one with you. Just to see that skill of yours. Though, I will be keeping the girl just in case but she's a pretty one I'll say. You have till 8 tonight to find us because if not..I'll make sure you regret that.." Lu said before the video ended. Brandon didn't say anything but feels angry for what Lu did to his mate. He would be in so much trouble right now for this but Brandon gets up from the desk and went to try and find Lu to save Melli.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:32 pm

He gro2led watching the video and after he roared. The whole place shook and he vanished leaving a trail of destruction in his wake. He went straight for lus lair mowing down trees buildings and even hills in his way carving a straight path.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:46 pm

The roar scared the whole mansion that heard it but it's been many years since he let that out. The family roar that was if someone stole or killed something they find precious to them. For Brandon, Lu kidnapping his mate Melli. Brandon didn't say anything while walking down the path to Lu's home but he knew he wouldn't show mercy as soon as he gets his hands on him. With each step he took, the ground leaves a print of his shoe but Brandon didn't care, he only cared of saving Melli.

As for Lu, he was smoking more of his cigar, waiting for Brandon but watching his men keeping a eye on Melli that remained chained against the wall with both arms above her head. He could see she was a pretty little thing and it's no wonder Brandon's father wanted to find the best girl in the city to love him. It seems like he has and now Lu wishes to take it for himself. His family, the black vipers worked together with the brown lion clan but after some rough times and money, they were known enemies.

Some remained friends but didn't care about the whole fight between both parties. The men only looks ahead waiting for orders but Lu sees Melli shift a little while every part of her body burns in arousal that her head came back three times after she was locked up in the hidden room. She even felt her throat burn from the lack of water but Lu sighed to smile at her.

"So beautiful. I guess Brandon's father had good taste. He picked a rather tasty treat for him to keep. Though, it's a shame it was during your heat you are unable to respond to me.." Lu said to her but she didn't react towards his voice. Her mind was too foggy and dazed to even hear or speak to him. This made Lu smile and stand up from his chair while walking over to her and looking at her.

"..................."

"I really wish to hear that beautiful voice of yours too but once more, your heat is stopping that. Not that it matters; I think I want to keep you and make you feel happier living with me as a black viper clan member. You can be my mate...I'll treat you well. I'll shower you in riches. I'll make you feel good since you're in so much pain right now...right? Your poor heat...is really eating at you hmm? he said lowering one hand but she tenses up feeling one hand pressed against her place that he strokes it slowly seeing her shake and whimper.

"Just relax..I won't hurt you.....little bunny.." he said near her ear but she didn't respond to him trying to move away from Lu since she didn't want him. Melli was afraid yeah but she only wished for Brandon. He already trusted her and knew him as a child. He seems to know much about heats and is grateful for that.

"...................."

"Besides, the shots we gave her was to keep her mind sane for a while before that powerful heat start to form. Though you will be the most heated because I want to make you mine. I'll beat Brandon in trying to find the perfect girl in my life. I did find some but they were servants and I didn't want to waste my time on fakers. But you..oh yes you, was real. I want to help you recover your heat Melli....please let me love you........

"........hah.....hah....hhhhaaa...s.t....stoppppp...p..please......"

"Besides, you want help don't you? But not from my hand..." he said feeling a little angry that he grips her hair to see her wince a little bit. He didn't know how bad it was but he watches her ignoring him to make Lu close his fist and punch her in the face. She falls against the wall knocked out but turns to see one wipe the blood away while watching over her too.

"even your tone sounds arousing. The way you moan is such a hot night.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:00 pm

The main gate was blasted open as he followed mellis scdnt to her he didnt care about the contest but as he burst through the door he was caught in a magical trap he struggles against it before breaking it but it did its work and slow3d him enough to let him see that lu was groping her and lu smiles niw that brandons rage was diminished by the spell he turned and stepped forth to challend him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:00 pm