Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:36 pm

"Alana, I know you can hear me...or I'm hoping you can hear me." he said looking into the others golden eyes but Alana didn't respond while one hand went to her hip to be held there. Why was he doing this and she knew this was pointless? She made herself clear to never become lost to love and just do her best to rule this new place. How is he being like this helping?

"You're so stubborn you know. I'm trying to be happy as I am and yet you keep stopping me. What's your game here? Are you missing me or are you that dense?" she said but he didn't back down from the insult.

"Not you. The real Alana. The princess you took over from the darkness within her heart. Again, I demand you release her."

"I told you before, I'm not letting her go. What good will it do for you and this sorry excuse of a kingdom? Think she'll try to accept love after so many years of rejecting it? No. I don't think so. Alana knew the curse within her but somehow forgot. She won't need someone like you to help her understand love because she won't need it......Darkness is her only friend here and you all don't understand her pain."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:39 pm

Im her friend the darkness is a tool of evil that has sneaked into the kingdom and i will cut it out with purified light.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:47 pm

She didn't say anything before walking over to him as if she wished to say something. Gareth moved back a bit from her but she quickly grabs him by the throat and slams him down on the ground with her on top. He grips her wrist tight to try making her let go but she only tightens it while giggling at him. "*Giggling* You humans are so silly you know? Everyone has some darkness in them, I bet even you do as well. Thinking just because you banish someone's darkness away doesn't mean it's fully gone."

"M-Meaning what?" he said wincing from this darkness's hold on his throat but she glared to look at him.

"Meaning you fool that others own darkness come back again and again till they break you apart. Your precious princess has her darkness growing for so long, she didn't know it. Why else would she try to find ways to keep it down? You cause her to feel your love but no...it shouldn't be that simple. Were doing her a favor by keeping her away from you. Maybe another man will give her his love.." they said to see Gareth getting angry from the tone but the darkness giggled more with Alana's voice to tighten the grip.

"What's wrong? Did we strike a nerve? Did you not like it if another man came to claim your precious princess for themselves? Knowing your best friend will never come back to you? Maybe she'll leave after a while to never see you again? Is that pissing you off?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:51 pm

He hit her 2ith the light and surrpu ded her with it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:55 pm

"H-hey, let us go right now! You can't do this to me you vile worm! I order you to-" she winces feeling the light he castes around her burning the darkness as they wince and shiver up slowly from the pain. During that time, Gareth watches her in his light but wasn't sure what he should do. He could find another way to get the darkness to go back down to it's weaker state or try to speak with Alana and help her.

He took a step forward but sees a wall of darkness stop him as she tried to get loose and get away from him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:12 pm

He stopped the darkn3ss and held it still before kissing her forehead.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:16 pm

The kiss to the forehead was warm and cooling that the darkness didn't know what was happening. Every bit of the darkness slowly started disappearing to only leave a very weak light headed Alana. Gareth sees the darkness get subsided before she slowly falls back as he catches her in his arms. He was so happy to see her back again but grew worried about this curse she had. Alana became evil for a bit but that didn't remove the curse still remaining in her. She didn't accept love and that would become worse or a problem since she didn't wish to deal with that emotion for her duties.

He decided to pick her up and heads to the bed to lay her down to rest. He saw her resting peacefully now but lets out a sigh, deciding to leave so she can sleep. Maybe Gareth can study more on this curse thing and see what else he can do to help. He asked the others about it and some only hands him some books and scrolls speaking about it. Something that's been in her family for many years now. Even her mother went through the same thing.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:01 am

He lets out a sigh seeing that but Gareth walks over to the bed with a chair. He then takes a seat by her bed side and gently held her hand in his.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:49 pm

She didn't wake from the holding of her hand but Alana just lays there on the bed while sleeping deeply. Gareth wonders if this is because of how badly the darkness took over her or was this from being tired. He wouldn't question this but only stay by her side till she woke up. Before long, days became weeks since she still remained sleeping. The other maids took care of her while Gareth did his best to build the port required for the fort and maybe some extra things later on. However, he's been updated with the process of the princess. Even the doctor's been trying to find ways of waking her up.

Her parents found out after the days and sent a reply back to Gareth, with the father sounding angry about it but the second having blotches of wet dried tears from the mother and the father. They never knew their daughter was cursed and only hope that someone or he could cure her. Gareth didn't respond yet to the letter because he's been thinking about it during that day. He never wanted the princess to become like this. Laying on her so called sleeping tomb but not able to wake to eat. They did give her some water but that was possibly the only thing at the moment.

When he was finished for the day, he would head back to watch over Alana in hopes of her waking up but nothing was seen a change. The doctor also was there working on some way to wake the princess but even he was having difficulty doing the same thing. One morning, both of them came to check on Alana again but sees her remaining as she was except the maids changing her clothes and bathing her so she wouldn't smell.

"Doctor, has anything changed since she fell to sleep? Anything at all?" Gareth asked that morning while holding her hand again but he shook his head with a sigh.

"Nothing yet, general but I'm not stopping till I find a way to help. I never figure her curse would be this powerful and yet it's taking a toll on both you and her. Was Princess Alana always this difficult when it comes to her feelings or is she just hiding them?"

"She wouldn't really hide them but makes sure no ones able to see except her self in the mirror. I never noticed it myself since she's good with pulling off faces."

"Hmmmmm; how curious...Perhaps the princess is hiding her true natures because of others judging her to what she should do. Making this new view of how others see her but it could be a missed theory." he explained but Gareth looked at the doctor then towards the sleeping princess that remained where she was that also had no idea they were in her room.

"So as of right now, nothing is known about this curse and to break it except-"

"That one but as you know she'll refuse it number of times thinking it's a silly day dream from her younger years. She did have a deep love for you Gareth..but as she grew older, she realized it's nothing but a silly dream."

"I...see."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:19 pm

He sat down. I never stopped loving her it just never seems that she felt the same. I get close she pulls away.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:23 pm

"Maybe because she seems slightly confused of her feelings and needs time to get used to them like before. I will admit she was hoping to know of you and hope you were well. Maybe I could be wrong but that's up to the princess. Alana didn't know much about her time but maybe after a while, she will understand.." the doctor explained.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:26 pm

Her urges were getting worse in the void left by the darkness and tbe vkid filed with ber lust for his body and ber need to be with him. She couldnt resist much longer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:29 pm

Even the dark shadows became to take notice towards that. Alana had been fighting them all this time but nothing seems to make her understand how much pain she's in because of it. Knowing that her desires and lust was driving her mad, they wouldn't know how badly this might effect her mind. Her she was floating in subspace and feeling lost from what to do. Others in the real world were worried about the princess but others were snickering to think this was amusing. Seeing them worrying about the princess so easily.

'Seems they are that badly worried of their princess......it's too bad she'll never be happy from holding back so much pain. Maybe we could fix it or we couldn't..' one said while Alana was floating there knocked out as one hand touches her cheek feeling her slightly feverish.

'However, doing that might cause a problem and she'll still fight her urges anyway so it wouldn't matter..would it?'

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:52 am

He kisses her hand and helps it hold his cheek like she used to
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:23 pm

Alana didn't react towards the kiss and his touch, remaining still in the bed of her bed chamber. The doctors and nurses wanted her to wake up and be okay again but they were not sure just how badly she was. Was the princess brain dead or was she in some real danger because of the sleep she's in? Either way, all they can do it wait. Gareth didn't even move from his spot during the time she remained sleeping but he did wish to see her do something. Anything would tell him that she was okay but nothing now.

It's passed a few days since she remained sleeping still but Gareth even refused to eat at some days while others were working on building. The fort was standing up and the port was helping others that was holding or waiting for their shifts to come. Everything was doing well for now but other things were on hold till they got permission to build and continue. He only left to use the restroom and come back to sit in the chair holding her hand. They got her wearing a very light blue dress with her hair out again but she didn't move as much because of it.

Before long, he started looking more worried about Alana never waking up. What if she was going to be like this forever? What if she was never planning on awaking so he can see her eyes again? Her smile? Even from being stubborn was okay as long as she was awake. He slowly lets out a yawn from the long days of being awake but when he was about to let go of Alana's hand.....something happened.

He felt a twitch. A slight twitch to make him look down. Alana turned her head slightly still sleeping but it seems like she was waking up. "Alana? Can you hear me???? Alana???"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:46 pm

He holds her jand tightly and shakes her trying to help.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:24 pm

Alana felt the shake but she didn't wake up, turning her head to the left again while Gareth tried to wake her up. If this was helping her with waking up then he'll risk it. One of his hands reaches to touch her cheek and still tried shaking her in hopes for her eyes to open. She was so close to wake up and he only needed another slight push.

".......Come on, Alana please. Please wake up. Everyone is worried about you and I am too. We have been waiting for days till you wake up but I just wish to see you alright......"

"........."

"I'm begging you..please please wake up.." he begs tightening his hand on her own, waiting for her to move. However after a few minutes, she didn't move for the slight moment. He grew worried to think she was slipping into a deep sleep again, getting ready to let go till she yawns out slightly making him tense. Gareth's eyes looking towards her to see her eyes shifting then wake up with her eyes opening slowly confused but weak.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:36 am

He kissed her fac3 seeing her wake up cfying. "Im sorry" over and over ewch kiss.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:05 pm

She didn't understand why he was crying-rather she's never seen him cry like this before and it only made her more curious to what she could do after that. Maybe Gareth felt bad that she became so lost to her darkness that she couldn't really do anything at the moment because of it. She only lets out a sigh and hugs him back in hopes to calm him down. Of course he did but didn't let go of her thanking the lords that she was alright and awake.

"Are you done crying for now......you don't seem yourself when you get this upset.." she mutters but Gareth shook his head to look at her, thinking she may be more angry with him right after. He figures why not? She was knocked out for a while and that only made her feel more curious about his behavior. Maybe in another way she will understand he was deeply worried about her.

"But still...I'm glad that you are okay again. I've been so worried about you and...I just couldn't help it when I saw you laying there for days and days. I just feel so happy now that your okay and well once more, Alana." he said still hugging her but she didn't respond to him just holding him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:11 pm

The port was mostly established the docms were ready and the shipyards. Housing and ither things were slow to build there were more people here than before but that didnt bother them they were helping. Be looks at her and stopped crying as they hug. She really knew how to calm him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:16 pm

She didn't say a thing after a while, knowing he still wanted to hug her for a while longer. Which Alana agreed to. In a short answer, she's the only one that can calm him down if something happened or not. However, she's used to this sort of thing because of it. Gareth only remained silent while holding her close but he just felt more happy being in her arms and more calm too. She did ask what she missed during that time but Gareth told her just a few things so she wouldn't become too lost or shocked.

He wanted her to remain calm and happy during the time she needed rest. Alana knew she missed a lot but this left her wondering if their was much progress being done with the port and fort. He told her much has been done during her absence. She was happy to know that but was ready to do something to help but Gareth refused because he didn't want anything else happening to her since she just woke up.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:26 pm

As she git up she saw gareth working as a laborer giving directions and working where he was at the same time. Many were helping elsewhere and everything was starting to go up. The bracework for the main structure. She saw the plans and knew it was to be a fortress.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:32 pm

So it told her everything was getting fixed up now and it's half way up there. Maybe Alana was wrong about this regarding of not coming. If Gareth could do all this as a leader...then would it be better for him to be.....she shook her head losing the thought before gripping a stone ledge near by and turns to leave to let him do what is needed. She's been seen by others who was happy for her being awake and well and even sending a letter to the parents to say she was well. Gareth saw Alana leaving but he wasn't sure how to speak to her but he wish he could. Having the time for them to just talk as friends. Or maybe more in the future.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:12 pm

Alana watched gareth and saw a shadow moving gareth didnt see kt and ot got closer to him ready to strike.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:22 pm

'Wait...who is that?......and why do they.......' She sees this shadowed figure moving something out of his back pocket and shows it's a knife. That made Alana look shocked before she quickly rushes over towards them passing others and still holding up her dress a little to not trip. Gareth didn't even see this masked person as the blade was coming down to stab into his back. When getting close, she quickly reacted to it.

"Gareth, look out!"

He heard her voice to look behind him seeing the masked figure holding the blade in his hand. He didn't even have time to pull out his weapon. Raising both arms up, Gareth prepares for the strike of the blade but nothing happened. He felt nothing stabbing into him but he did smell a copper like fragrance near him. He looks up before his eyes widen in shock. The masked figure was struggling but he was watching the princess holding the blade of his dagger with her hand. Blood was smeared all over the silver metal and dripping down to the floor as she struggled.

Due to not being fully powered up with magic (she didn't know about yet), Alana always tends to attack head on with no question. The attacker struggles to shove the princess away but she shoves him back to slam him down onto the ground struggling with him.

"Get off of me!" he screamed.

"Not on your life! I won't let you hurt Gareth!" she said angry but this made Gareth even more shocked. Alana just said that she wouldn't let no one hurt him. Did this mean.....she really cared for him? No, better to ask; did she seriously love him? He sees the two struggling on the ground with blood splattering in drops all over the floor but Alana still manage to keep him down.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:17 am