Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:34 pm

Gareth threw his hammer at the mans weapon hand breaking it and breaking the knife he was stunned as Alana finished him off and turned to see Gareth he was alright and he helped her without her asking.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:40 pm

"Princess? Are you okay?" Gareth asked her but Alana nods looking at him. The guards near by grabs the masked man and drags him off to prison. The servants were happy to see that but Gareth then realized that the man hurt her. He looks down to see her bleeding hand before letting it go.

"I'm sorry.....does it hurt?"

"No, I'm alright. It's just a little cut.." she mutters but Gareth shook his head, walking over to grab her wrist which startled her. "Hey, what are you-"

"Where else? We need to fix that hand up before it gets infected. I'm sure the other workers will be okay taking a break for a while as I attend to you." he said walking with Alana but she blushed a little not understanding before looking down.

"Gareth..you don't have to-"

"I want to.."

"..........."

Later, he was sitting in a tent while fixing up her hand but Alana didn't respond to him while watching him work.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:46 pm

His hands were caring and he took her pain away when he was done and not really letting things get worse for her than it was.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:49 pm

"You should be alright now, Alana. The bleeding stopped and the bandage should help heal the wound in a matter of days." Gareth said seeing her flex her hand but sees the bandage wrapped carefully so it didn't stop when she moved it.

"...Thank you."

"But of course.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:56 pm

He stepped back to return to work but she held him there. He turned to look at her and she was blushing fighting her urges.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:12 pm

"Alana? Is something wrong?" he asked looking at her still but Alana didn't look at him again but only her feet. She wasn't sure why this happened and yet she saved him too. These weird emotions shouldn't be getting to her but it caused her whole body to feel so many changes within it self. This made Gareth more confused and worried before he lets out a sigh to gently face her now.

"Alana, if something is wrong please tell me. You know I'm willing to hear you out no matter the case. True I'm your general but also your best friend. We been that for many years now you know and I know deep down you understand that right?"

"Of course I do...I just...am so confused right now. Everything I've done and did makes me unsure. I even saved you and I'm mixed with different confusion. I j-just don't know what to do."

"What do you mean? Are you hurt somewhere else Alana?"

"N-Nothing like that..I just......I don't know how to speak about it...these things I'm feeling. I don't even know if you........*sighs*" she stopped speaking and stood up to let his wrist go not looking at him. Gareth blinks again before she walks past him and heads to the outside once more.

"Huh? Princess wait! What were you going to-"

"Nothing. I'm just speaking nonsense Gareth..you have much work to be done.."

"Not till you tell me what's going on? You've been acting weird since we went on this journey and always tend to get angry with me. Is their something you're not telling me, Alana."

"It's nothing for you to worry about. Now, get back to what you were doing.." as she leaves, Gareth got a little upset to grab her wrist and stop her in her tracks. She gasped feeling his grip but looks back at him seeing him upset now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:14 pm

He stopped her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:20 pm

"General..unhand me right now-"

"We need to talk. Alone." he said before he lets her go but she sighed, looking away from him and follows him. Both him and her head out of the working area to her bedroom so they could talk alone. Gareth didn't look at her and she didn't look at him, wondering why he wanted to speak. Whatever she was feeling is gone or is going away but he wouldn't have it. He needed to find out what is going on right now. When arriving at her room, he opens he door as he walks in and her following behind him.

Once inside, he shuts the door and watches her take a seat while Gareth gets a chair for himself and sits down looking at her. She didn't say a thing but he just looked at her. "You have me here, General. What is it you wish to speak to me about.."

"As I said I wish to talk. No one is going to bother us....even if you try we are not leaving this room till we had it."

"..........Are you threatening me to talk to you? Not very professional of you.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:31 pm

He took her hand
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:46 pm

"What?" she looks at him but Gareth looks to her still holding her hand in his with no words to say. He wasn't sure how to say it but he wished to ask if she would just tell him. He wanted to hear her words or at least some explanation to why she behaves like this.

"Well, Alana? Are you going to explain anything to me to talk or are you going to be silent as you always do? I just wish to catch up is that so hard to do?" he asked but she didn't answer to make him squeeze her hand.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:03 pm

He remains silent until she speaks
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:07 pm

She knew if no one spoke, Gareth wouldn't let her leave from the room. In another way, she just only gotten more confused again to make her feel more curious. In another way, she did wish to speak but Alana didn't want him to see her being so unlady like. It wasn't like her to be like that and yet it seems the voices only wished for her to express herself to him.

"I don't know what to say to you...I just. It's been a long time since we seen each other. So words are not easy for me to say right now. I know you wish for us to catch up I don't.." he grips her wrist more to make her gasp, feeling him hold her hand but that made him look dead into her eyes. She didn't say a word but blushes lightly feeling more weird that the darkness inside of her heart was acting up.

"Alana please....I just wish to catch up. I want to hear you tell me everything needed. Just please...please talk to me.."

"Gareth.."

"Please Alana. I know we been apart for so long. I know that but you honestly think I wanted to leave you alone? When I was given the order to move for a mission, I had to obey the king and queen. Their orders are important and has to be known for it. *held both hands* I know that he only wishes the best for you but listen to me when I say that. You are okay..it's going to be okay if you just talk with me...so please....lets just go ahead with talking it out. Maybe that will help make you see that I missed you from where I was always thinking about you Alana. I wanted to come back to you so we can be happy."

"............."

"I just...I don't know how else to tell you but....please. I know deep down I..I know we have some deeper connection. So please...Alana, I really care about you.....I...I love you."

"L-Love....Gareth you.." She sees him nod his head but slowly looked at his face seeing him looking right at him. Alana only became more happy but she felt happier with smiles thanks to him. Before long, she wasn't sure what to do about it herself now but her mind was thinking to how she should react towards it.

She wasn't even sure how to respond to that look but her cheeks flushed pink again, remaining silent to what she has to do. Alana tried to say something before feeling some pain within her chest. She gasped out feeling weak but her eyes shut tight that made Gareth look worried.

"Alana! What is it?! Are you alright!?"he asked trying to help her but Alana just grips her chest with one hand breathing in and out but he didn't see her face that was flushed red from feeling very hot and warm. She only became more weaker when panting more rapidly now.

"Alana!!!"

'*heart beating* My body....e-every is...b.burning up...why am I burning up?.......everything is burning..' she whines looking worse but feels more weaker now that she falls to the side on the chair that he catches her from falling on the ground. He held her worried now but didn't know if she was catching some illness or had a fever.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:30 pm

He held her as she got worse craving him with dark urges of lust and pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:43 pm

"G......ga...reth......"

"Shhh, it's going to be okay Alana, I'm going to get you some help. Just try to calm your breathing for me and I can.." he sees her grip the front of his cloak but she only remained silent not sure how to speak about it. He could see her weak and looking more out of it, her skin coated in sweat and her body burning up in heat. She slowly couldn't speak feeling weak but Gareth only grew more worried about her that he picks her up in his arms and goes to the bed.

She kept reaching up to him but Gareth was too worried to notice why she kept reaching to him but he just wanted her to be okay.

He lays her down on it and sees her looking weak now but she only gotten more weaker and hotter that she turns to face him even from the dress. She only just stares at him breathing in and out rather heavily at the moment but she just gotten more weaker and hotter that her eyes gotten dazed again.

"I'll get you some water okay.....just try to relax.." Gareth said but Alana watches him head to the washroom. He didn't want anything else happening to her but she just gotten weaker because of it. However while he did that, Alana didn't notice the sudden dark figure that looms behind Alana before covering her mouth.

"!?!?" she begins struggling in the grip of whoever had her looking more afraid but they held her still while she was whimpering again from it. She tried to punch whoever caught her but they only held her more tighter that she felt something pressed up against her back making her grow nervous in her dazed state.

"Shhhhh.....calm yourself my sweet.....it's alright.."

".............."She tried getting away from him but the hands remained tight in their grip.

"Relax Alana...it's alright now......"this thing spoke in a quiet tone but she whimpers from the voice, feeling hands holding her body close before starting to touch her. This made her lean her head down but the figure slowly sat her up to press up against a body.

"Mmmmmm...."

"That's a good girl..just relax for me. I'll help you feel better...under the touch of a darker force that seems to be of more help......." while it spoke, the shadowed figure begins undressing her as she was leaning her head back against it's shoulder. The cool feeling of the room hits her sweaty skin after getting out of the dress, showing a top of a jumper before showing some bottom bloomers that was covered in silk.

"You are so pretty, Princess. Such delicate skin and such soft hair. You never had another touch you like this. However, your lost to lust so much you can't tell who is touching you. You're just craving a need for someone to touch you. To pleasure you...*Leans head back more* To make you moan their name for their desires of punishment....." the voice said before attacking her neck that made her gasp with a hidden moan. She was so dazed that she couldn't fight it much longer, feeling a hand slip in the bloomers and rub her soaked place to make her moan even worse.

"Hmmmm, I wonder if Gareth wishes to hold this body for himself...or if he even has the guts. He's not much of a man if he can't claim the one he wishes to marry one day. Someone in the darkness should be able to make you feel this pleasure.." he said against her neck leaving bites and kisses against it but keeps her still while doing so.

Gareth was getting the cold water for her but while doing so, he suddenly felt something..off.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:19 pm

He returns to Alana's side with the water and some other things if it's needed. However as he came back, he sees the darkness returned and was pleasuring her badly as she pleasures herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:42 pm

"Who are you?! Get away from the princess!" Gareth warns ready to fight but stops as he heard a lustful moan from Alana as she leans back shaking from a shadowed hand rubbing against her place that he could hear the wetness from the delicate strokes. The shadow laughed seeing that but he only leans in closer to kiss her neck feeling her quiver now.

"And why should I do that? You don't deserve her as another does and yet you don't even have the guts to pleasure her like this."

"What?" Gareth grew angry hearing that but he only sees the shadow smirk while leaning Alana back more against him but started feeling her sweating and breathing rather hard now.

"But it's true right? You haven't tried to show how much you love her and yet, here she is. Her body and delicate features are for a man to touch and feel. How are you even worthy of showing her the cravings she desires hmm? I'm here touching her as she wither and moans under me and your not doing a thing to help her. Are you hoping that you could do this to her?"

"That's a lie! I wouldn't do such dirty things to her. She is the princess-"

"And yet she's whimpering and moaning under my touch...aren't you princess? Maybe you wish to do this to her yourself. Making her become loyal to you and you alone. Is that what you wish to have?" he lowers more to her shoulder to bite against it as she moans out suddenly that shocked Gareth a sec. How in the world could she be like that. Losing to the lust of the darkness or was this because she needed him? Was this because of him?

He saw her squirming and shivering in pleasure but he only gotten more worse feeling hotter now because of it. Alana didn't even see him in the room, watching her pleasure herself like this in front of him as the darkness laughed to grip her bloomers and tug at them as she whines.

"What's wrong, general? Are you enjoying the site?"

"S-shut up......I'm not enjoying this..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:49 pm

He took a step forward glowing with the brightest light trying to use it to grip the darkness and pull it away from her. Of course with his being this powerful, the darkness that held her only gotten weaker while he pulls her still to get her away.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:52 pm

It winces from the light shining on him but it tries attacking him to only get pushed away or back. He only feels more pain before Gareth keeps Alana away in his arms while it begins chuckling to itself. He wasn't sure why it did that but Gareth could see the darkness of it's pleasure from it's eyes.

"You know she's lost don't you? No matter what you do or say...she'll always lose to the darkness, General. Her light is now ours and you can't do a thing about it." he said before disappearing into some smoke but Gareth looked silent hearing it's words before looking down at Alana.

".............."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:59 pm

She saw him up close and person. He was holding her right now but it's because of him and his good heart. He saved her from darkness once more but she wanted more of this hot feeling that seems to have fogged her mind. She wanted it from him and only him to make her feel even stronger pleasure.

She was lost so lost she kisses his lips deeply her tongue invading his mouth. He gasps feeling her sudden kiss as her dripping hole rubs against his leg. Was this real? He didn't know honestly and maybe right now isn't the time to think about it. Having a princess doing this could make a general feel curious and worried of her behavior. She kisses him deeper turning around in his arms that her chest grinds against his as her dripping spot rubs harder. He couldn't push her away even if she was lost he loved her and he returns her kiss slowly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:14 pm

He held her lower body close against his own, feeling her small tongue against his own swirling or wrestling for dominance. She sure was a bit stronger when it comes to this sort of thing but he couldn't tell if she was okay or not. Was the pleasure getting to his mind that she can't think straight because of it? He slowly breaks the kiss to hear her whimper and pant heavily in the air, looking at him lost for his affections.

"A-alana, wait. I don't know if I-"

"P..P..Please....please don't l-leave me like t-this...don't.......please I.." she reaches up to touch his cheek but she was looking more heated in deep lust before feeling him squeezing her body against his own to make her moan weakly. She felt so hot, she was burning, everything in her body was ablaze in need for his pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:22 pm

"I-i wont leave. I just don't know what to do. To be honest, I've never did this sort of thing before..." He confesses to her and that made her want to show him everything all the forms of pleasure she learned from darkness.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:59 pm

"Y-You really don't k-know?" she asked to see him shaking his head no. Gareth never did such a thing but he's not sure how to express that much because of it. Maybe in some way, she can find another way to show him. Alana blushes seeing him look away and sit up trying to think about what just happened.

"I'm sorry my princess...I just don't know how to......"

"I-It's okay, Gareth. Y-You never did or seen such a thing so lewd before.....but I'm shocked you are not. I thought you would be angry to see me l-like this? Hot. Sweaty. And needy because of what the darkness did to me. I only wish to show something to you but I didn't know you...liked me."

"Alana..of course I did. I just didn't know how to express that feeling for you. However, I just snapped seeing the darkness holding you like you were it's plaything. I never wanted to...I just....I don't know."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:40 pm

He loved her as an equal not a toy amd he wanted to make her happy. He couldnt do tjat without knowing abput this sort of thing he thought
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:51 pm

Gareth sighed looking down at Alana that was just staring right back at her with her heavy dazed eyes. Maybe in some way, this was all new to him but he wouldn't let it become a thing towards it. He reaches up to pet her head now but slowly feels her snuggling against him before he just held her.

"Are you...mad at me because I gave into the darkness?"she mutters this to him but Gareth shook his head no, looking at her while feeling more bad now. He wasn't angry with her or anything but that only made her feel worse now.

"I won't be angry at you for something like that, Alana. Besides..I'm just glad that your okay again and not in pain like before...."

"Thanks for saying that but...now I wish to give my sorry to you Gareth...." she whispered a bit but Gareth wasn't sure what she means by that. How in the world would she repay him as a sorry for this? He's not mad at her but is still curious. He was going to ask what she means by that but before he could, he suddenly gasped feeling something odd.

He looks down quickly to see Alana undoing his belt but he blushes when she was shifting more closer towards him. "Princess Alana! what are you doing!?" he said this in a slight shock but she blushes more before undoing his pants and pulls out his member trying to stroke him.

"Trying to say sorry to you......I wish to show my sorry towards you so you don't feel so bad...I will make sure I do just that....just for you Gareth." she purrs this to him still stroking him with her cheeks flushed pink. He winces from the strokes but Alana only whimpers lowering her head down and takes his member in her mouth even more deeper now while feeling more lost.

The sensation startled him a bit but she only keeps her self close while slurping and sucking on him slowly. He felt his cheeks heat up a little but he only gotten more curious as to why. What in the world was she thinking when she became this lost to pleasure? Whatever it was, it seems the darkness had effected her mind rather badly again. He leans his head back trying to move away from Alana but she only keeps close near him while she kept sucking him off with her eyes shut whimpering from the feeling.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:58 pm

He got big and hard in her mouth until she felt he was ready for her dripping wet place. She wanted pleasure so badly anyine would do even darkness but the ine she loved wa shere now this was her perfect chamce to show him hiw deeply her desire for his oleasure effected her and hiw badly the darkness put her in heat. As she moved her mouth away his soaked member pulses with blood and energy as she grinds her place against it. She couldnt stop now as it was touching her spot making her butn hotter.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:22 am