Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:33 pm

Alana screams out loving how rough he became with her but she lowers her head so her chin touched her chest. Lips parted wide with drool seen dripping onto the sheets. Gareth groans still slamming into her while his member just appears then disappears while giving pleasure to her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:05 pm

He went wild inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:07 pm

"G-gareth n-no more!! No more pleasure please!!! Hahhhh!! I-I'll be good, I'll st-oohhhhhh!!!!!!" he started pounding away into her but Gareth held her hips still slamming inside of her that she screams again looking more dazed now.

"Why say that? Are you still in need for something or was that a lie?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:21 pm

He waited for her answer as his hios didnt let up
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:35 pm

Alana kept moaning out feeling worse and hotter that Gareth suddenly stops his hips to see her tense up. Why did he stop so suddenly? Was it something she said? Right when the heat was starting to burn at her body, he decides to stop when things got good. He only showed a smirk on his face still gently gripping her arms to thrust slow into her to make her whimper.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:44 pm

He was going to drag this out to make her suffer and bed for more
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:49 pm

"Come on, Alana...I want my answer or else I'll make you beg. I'll punish you over and over till you spill..." he warns to see her squirming a little now but yelps when his grips tightens. She blushed feeling that but Gareth was throbbing from inside of her still wanting his answer.

"G-gareth p-please...please.."

"Then answer me...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:56 pm

He waited he had all thw time to wait it was all on her now.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:28 pm

She blushes a bit but knew Gareth wouldn't let it go till she said something. With a slow sigh, she started to feel more weaker because of it. Wiggling her hips a bit to whine at him but once more, Gareth kept her where she was.

"I-I want more pleasure....please Gareth, I need you.." she said looking embarrassed to say that but Gareth lets out a sigh still watching her.

"I didn't hear you...tell me again..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:41 am

She gasps and moans out once nore
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:38 pm

Gareth only held her arms tightly in his hands still thrusting into her more and more that she cries out feeling worse. She slowly lowers her head against the pillow moaning out his name feeling more pleasure. He only groans out feeling her getting tighter again that his member throbs from inside of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:51 am

He groans thrusting harder before he bursts and slows down until he was funished then he stops and moves out of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:51 am

Alana gasped feeling that but whimpers as some of his cum spills out of her, trying to catch her breath. She slowly whimpers feeling weaker now before falling on the bed thanks to that. Her eyes looked more dazed after some time but Gareth panted seeing her laying on the bed weak and worn out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:19 am

He lays next to her panting and spent. Sweat was dripping from him and she ssw him resting
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:48 am

Alana looked over to Gareth to see him laying down beside her but she just showed a little smile, reaching to touch his cheek and slowly relax too. After that, she wonders if he had to do some things later on but he decided to wait. After all that, he was spent and needed some time to recover.

"Too much?" she asked him but Gareth shook his head and leans in close to kiss her hand.

"Nope but I wish to see more of that side of you. It's a little more better than you hiding away from me. So maybe if it's possible we can catch this time but on a better level with one another?" he asked gently to see her blush again and show a little smile on her face.

"Fine fine, I do owe you that for being so mean to you.....so yeah, we can. If you still want to."

"I do."

"Then we will....after we rest up."

Both Alana and Gareth blink to look at one another before laughing a bit while resting on the bed together. They were happier now to get that out the way but she felt a little shy because of it. She was his now, well for the first time, but they still weren't even close to being married yet since their so young. For a few hours, Alana and Gareth rested up, got dressed and started hanging out with one another in the main garden to talk about things or catch up.

He heard a lot of things to what she did during the time they were apart and the same for Alana hearing things from Gareth but more since he's a general. It almost left her a bit jealous that he was so powerful now from his position but she hopes he was happy. Of course he was but he wanted to be sure she was too.

She did get the letter from her parents saying their happy to know she's alright now and that Gareth has been taking care of her during the time being. It left him wondering just how close the two of them are now after so much time together and of him taking care of her. Even his parents wrote to them to see how their son was doing with the embarrassing nickname they gave him.

That made Alana giggle while Gareth having no response.

During the remaining time of day, they were apart for a little while since Gareth had to work on something real quick to see some new rooms and halls added to their new kingdom and he was impressed with the work that was done so far for it. He wanted to see if their was anything else that could be done right after. Either way, that just made him curious because of it.

"Hmmmm, Impressive but lets see what else we can be needed to be done."

"Lets just try to work on something else sir but do you believe we can figure something out? Or do we need to-"

"No, I think it's fine for now. How about you and the rest rest up after this. You did enough work for today and now it's just enough for now. So please take the time to rest."

"Yes sir..." the worker went to tell the others they can stop for now and rest up as Gareth looked at everyone leaving out for their break.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:37 am

Alana sbeaks up behind him and hugs him tight laying kisses on his neck. He blushed embarrassed since theybwere in the open but no one was able to see them. Alana shrouded them in an illusion to hide what she was doing to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:25 am

"Alana, what are you doing? I thought you were doing something important at the moment this morning? Are you already done with that? If that's that's pretty quick for you in a short time." he asked seeing her pressing up against him harder with heated kisses pressing against his neck. Her hands moved down his chest wanting to feel his skin again and leaves kisses on his chest.

"Ummm, Alana? Did you hear me?"

"I did love. Yes, I already finished it this morning right after I woke up to reply to my parents, General. I had no idea that they were worried about me so I figure that I write them back to tell them I'm alright and you are taking good care of me. However, I felt very lonely without you beside me while doing that. So, I came here to find you and here you are." she blushes happily still kissing his neck more that Gareth blushes a deep red feeling her lips and a few licks of the tongue. Was she getting heated again so soon?

"Besides, I get the feeling you miss having me beside you too, right?"

"I guess I can get that but I'm glad to see you are up and about. Second, you know I always miss being beside you so it's nothing else."

"Yeah but you know? I'm now bored without you by my side and I wanted to spend some time with you again..I figure if you were not too busy we can play a little bit.." she said blushing deeply that she begins licking his neck with the grip on his shirt. He blushes holding her with his hands, trying to stop her from doing this but Alana didn't move before pushing him against a wall while grinding her body against his own. Her heated breath brushing against his neck in hopes he would give her his love again.

"Alana-"

"Shhhhhh...don't fight it Gareth....I know you like this. I know it feels good when I touch you like this...right?"

"Hahhh...hhaaaa..." she started biting his neck now getting more aroused but he knew others might try to find them, even with her magic hiding the both of them. He didn't know she could use magic like this.

He moves her back while looking down to her but Gareth saw her lick his fingers that made them twitch.

"What's wrong, General? You're not excited to play with your princes? Or should I call myself your pet from now own?" she purrs while licking his fingers more and more that he shudders when her other hand strokes his soft lump in his pants.

"What? I can't call you my pet. Isn't that a little-"

"Off? Not really. That just means you own me for your own desires love....I really want to be own by your any chance I get. Even when I'm in the mood for you."

"I u-understand that your in need again or I think you are, Alana but we can't. We are in a place that's exposed and others might hear us. We shouldn't..."

"But I want to Gareth. I want you so much right now and I don't care where. As long as it's with you, I can't control myself when it comes to her. So please, please let me h-have this time to play with you Gareth....don't you want me too? Taking that chance of doing it out in the open and someone may hear or see us?"

"Alana-"

"Just think about it love....it's arousing and it's between us. Don't you think about it?"

He didn't know how to respond to that since Alana became a little more bolder since their few times together. He still wasn't sure about it himself because of it. After she sees him become hesitant, Alana moves closer towards him and gently working on the top of her cloak she wore.

"I see that you're still a little shy Gareth so here....maybe this will give you some motivation..." Gareth turns his head to the sound of it because he's not sure what she means by that. When he turned his head, Gareth blushes right away seeing it.

She was wearing something very revealing for his eyes to see. Her breasts were exposed to him with some clamps tightly on the nipples. Her neck showing a collar with a chain leash. She was blushing while her whole body was wearing something that would only be seen at night. He couldn't say a thing from this before she smiled blushing back.

"W-where did you....did you....."

"Do you like it master? I changed my clothes just for you after I was done with a few things and wore this cloak so others wouldn't see me. I want your eyes to see me in anything lewd because I'm yours. Aren't you impressed my General? Don't you like it?" she purrs to move in closer to him that her body presses against his own that one hand touches his chest feeling his heartbeat.

"I.....I uhh..."

"Come on master, you can play with me if you like. I set up the magic spell for you to have a release and need for me. I'm all yours to do as you wish....." she said to even grab his hands to make him grab her butt and let him feel that she's wearing silk like panties with some straps and stockings. She was serious when she was in desire for him but he didn't know she changed into something just for him.

Maybe he didn't know the whole story about Alana than what she's told him already. His hands still held her butt but gives a few squeezes not sure if he should but sees Alana lean in against him, panting in and out from how good his touch felt.

"Come on Gareth, I know you want to. I can feel your own magic swelling up and your body heat burning with your member swelling up with blood. I want to make you feel good Gareth and I can do that......" he didn't get a chance to ask when she moves down to bend on her knees and work on the pants and belt.

"H-hey!"

He sees her hit his hand away from her stopping Alana before she works on finding her prize when he still tried stopping her. Seconds later, Alana pulls out his half hard member as she blushes seeing it was still as big when either limp or half hard. She takes a hold on his member and gives a few strokes to see him twitch.

"See? Your already half hard right now. Did my outfit arouse you that much, master?" she teased still stroking his cock a little with one hand, looking up at Gareth that was blushing in embarrassment from this. She thinks that was adorable but only still strokes and gives a few light squeezes.

"I...No, it d-..."

"It does right Master? Don't you like it......please tell me Master, I want to make you feel real good.."

"Alana, you s-shouldn't do this...not h-here.."he warns but she didn't listen to him, still stroking his member more and more that she wanted to make him feel good for this reason. Her eyes were half way closed still watching as his member started to get hard while standing up. Blood seems to flood him even faster that it was swollen to make her lick her lips.

"You tell me that, Master but your aroused by this. You want to do it here with me. You need me master so I have to make you feel better....I bet your even tasty from feeling this hot." she purrs looking at the tip before giving a slow lick. Gareth tensed up feeling the lick from Alana but she still was stroking him while gently swirling her tongue against the tip tasting him. He was so good and sweet but her heat could make her think differently.

"You're precum is spilling out of the slit so much, It is so good to see you wanting the same thing...."

Gareth places a hand on her head not sure of pushing her away or holding her close, panting in and out while feeling her pleasuring him. He knew others might be back to see if others were here but he remembers that no one else might show up for the remaining time of day. He told them to take the rest of the day off and continue another time. He looks back down at Alana as she was looking up at him with dazed eyes and a flushed face.

He didn't know if he should but the way she was behaving is very tempting to him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:12 pm

He picked her up slammed her hard against a wall. He wa spanting as he moved her boytoms aside and pushed in. This was sudden and forceful. She didnt have much time to react. What ever happened he just snapped and jumped to fucking her deep and hard
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:17 pm

Alana cries out wrapping her arms around his shoulders, bouncing up and down from his rough thrusts. She could hear his grunts and groans loving how hot and wet she felt but her eyes were half way closed savoring the rough treatment by him.

"D-do you like it that m-much master? You f-feel so good pounding a-away inside of me...mmmm.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:04 pm

"Grrr yes its good it feels amazing i dont want to stop but i have to eventually. " he growled abd went faster
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:05 pm

"Then d-don't ahhh please u-use me for as long as you w-wish master. Please m-make yourself f-feel good.." she gasped holding onto him while Gareth thrusts into her deep and deeper while kissing her neck with her crying out in pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:36 pm

He groans going al out
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:44 pm

Alana cries out louder feeling more weaker but slams her own hips down onto his thrusts wanting more of him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:16 pm

He sucks and bites her neck thrusting wildly as he keeos her pressed against the stone wall. Her wetness dripping down the wall as he took her violently
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:50 pm

"Ahhhh ahhhhh!! M-Master please, h-harder! T-take me harder master!" she begs to him while feeling his thrust getting deeper and deeper into her that she leans her head back against the wall. The pleasure was burning her whole body right now and yet, he groans still biting and gripping her butt trying to make her feel more good.

"What did you say? You want your master to go harder on you?" he asked against her throat but sees her whimper and trying to speak before he bite onto her breast making her yell again getting wetter now.

"Y-Yes sir! I w-want more of your love master I-I need it! Please g-give me mffmm!" he silenced her with his heated kiss while they make out and him thrusting more harder into her. Even if the day was passing by, he was only focused on giving Alana pleasure for his own desires. He did wish to really destroy her in their bed chambers but he would have to get her to the room to do more to her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:04 pm