Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:17 pm

She blushes still but went onto eating.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:35 pm

It was a few hours later when her body screamed out suddenly in need that she realized what he did to th3 meal. She regognised her own symptoms. Rapid heart rate fever sweating unstable overpowering urges. This was the second strongest of the serums he took long ago
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:38 pm

She had herself locked into her room after finishing her food a while later. No one was able to see her for a while but Gareth was told about the problem that he tried to understand what was happening with Alana.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:42 pm

He smiles when no-one looks and continues his work. She tried everything tobhelp ease the feeing even her bed post but nothing worked everything made her cum nd felt maximg but it didnt make the feeling go down. Thats when she learned it was the 24 hr one she made that he took and dosed her with in ber food. The sun started to set and he had been working all day. She spent the whole rest of the day trying to ease the burning that had sperd through her body and intensified after it sread.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm

She only whimpers while grinding on the bed hard, wanting this heated feeling to get out of her body but nothing worked. The only that would was Gareth and he was still working on whatever had to be done. He didn't even come to see her all that time which made her whimper again. She needed some relief or tension release from all this and yet it wasn't helping. When the still kept setting, Gareth was in his room but walking down the hallway with a box he got from someone. It's a little something for his princess after all the punishment she gave him so now it's payback for him to get at her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:46 pm

Ahe left her room to try and seduce him once more to make him lose
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:14 pm

She breathed in and out while using the wall to help her walk. The heat she felt was already bad for her and Alana only wished to make him lose to her since her place was dripping. After the struggle walk, she shows up at the office of Gareth's room to see him working again like nothing was bothering him. The way he was doing this made her wonder how in the world he stays this even with the dangers of losing in the next two hours. Alana shivers to walk inside but Gareth pretends to not see her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:29 am

He keeps working pretending she wasnt there but happy his plan was working.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:50 pm

She only sits down on a chair near by trying to ignore the heat burning through her stomach but the throbbing pain only became intense to make her grind into the chair slowly. Why did the pleasure have to be this bad when she couldn't have him? He's not even doing anything nor looking at her. Was she really that easy to ignore? A whimper leaves her lips but he only remained silent while she was squirming in her seat.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:24 pm

He glanced over at her whimpers seeing her squirming in her chair. He wasnt ignoring her to be mean that was what the food was for. He was ignoring her to drive her wild. Eith the sun setting even they both had to stop working because oil for the lamps was being rationed. He tirned his light off and she hers...

Moon and starlight filter in. The darkness made her mind see scenes of dark pleasure broken by the moonlight. He was sitting in it and the cold light made his skin glow like some creature of the night. She squirms grinding against her chair eyeing him as he remives his shirt. He was sweaty and it drips down his body making her gulp as she admires his muscles.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:21 pm

Why did he have to show off to her like this? Making her whole body burn up for him after not having relief for pleasure in a week! Alana just lets out a sigh before standing up to get his attention. "Alana? Are you alright? Where are you going?" he asked seeing her walking to her room.

"I'm just tired Gareth and I wish to head in for the night. Work can be done later in the morning.." she said not looking at him.

"Oh come now. I'm sure their could be something we can do after hours. Maybe we can have some tea? Sit in front of the fire?" he asked standing up himself as Alana gets to the door holding the handle.

"No thanks Gareth...maybe another time?"

"I see. Such a shame Alana. I was really hoping for something for us to do or....*eyes darken a little due to lust* are you hiding something from me?"

"............" she didn't move nor said a word as her hand still grips the handle before tightening her grip blushing. Did he remember something or was it another thing she's not sure about it.

Gareth smiled to walk over to Alana that he was seeing her not run away.

"So, am I right?"

"I-I don't know what you mean.....I just said I'm tired Gareth.." she said in a weak tone. However, as she opens the door, it closes again so she feels him behind her to hug her close.

"........."

"Though, I hope you didn't forget our bet. The week is up..and I didn't lose it once which means..I...win." he said against her neck that he grips her wrists to make her turn around and look at her. Already flustered and she was shaking even more now. He didn't say a thing before moving her away from the door and goes to leave the room to his own bed chambers now. He already had plans for her and he will enjoy it tonight.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:49 pm

She was losong it already and she tried harder to seduce him than ever before.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:12 pm

Gareth gets her inside of the room while locking the door but Alana wasn't sure what was going to happen. After that, he leads her to the bed and makes her sit down while he suddenly ties her wrists behind her back with her ankles keeping apart from one another. He then sees her squirming from the binds before he goes to get something.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:22 pm

He took out the har he took from her long ago and sh3 gulped. He brings it close and forced her to drink half before spreading it on hjs hand and rubbing it inside her pussy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:31 pm

"G-gareth?! What are you doing!!! W-why are-" she winces feeling his fingers opening and keeping them deep while rubbing them inside of her. Alana only whimpers not sure what his plan was before pulling his fingers out showing them soaked. He then pulls something out to slam something into her while Alana winces worse.

"There you go....." he said looking at her but Alana got a confused look on her face to what he just did.

"What a-"

"I'll let you rest for tonight my dear but tomorrow.....you will be punished. I gave you two things to that because I'll make sure you feel every bit you did to me...." he said in her ear but she only blushes a darker red before Gareth lets her go and helps her up. He then leads her to the door so she can leave. Nothing else made sense after that but she gulps not sure what he will do but goes to her room. However, Gareth smiled holding something before setting it down to go and get ready for bed as she did. Tomorrow was her punishment day.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:29 pm

That night her body tormented her with desire and heat so strong she could barely move in her hbed. She was also oversensitive thanks to the meeicine h3 gave her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:59 pm

She felt more worse now in heat but Alana just curls up thanks to that. Her face hidden in the pillow after that before looking a bit more quiet. The night just passes along not knowing much of what was happening now but she only became more hotter to moan slightly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:05 am

When the next morning dawned his punishment was over and he won. Barely. He didnt see her at mealtime so he went to look for her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:20 pm

He figures she was sleeping or up hiding away from him since he did win. To his shock, Gareth wasn't sure if he was able to hold back with the punishments he could with her. Either way, he will find out when finding her. After heading upstairs he shows up to check on her. After some moment, he shows up at her door to give a few knocks.

Nothing was heard from inside but he knew she was inside of the room. When he didn't get a response, he opens the door to see Alana's room. Everything was fixed up and cleaned up but he knew she was either hiding from him or just trying to keep her composure.

"Alana? Are you in here?" he calls out but he turns to the right to then see Alana sitting by the window. She was dressed but looking out trying not to think as much to what she was thinking of. He only finds it adorable before he slowly went to her and stood behind her. After being silent, he places his hands on her shoulders to see her tense up a little.

"????"

"Hello Alana. I was wondering where you are. How are you this morning?" he asked in that same gentle tone but she didn't look at him still sitting on the chair with hands gripping the dress she wore this morning.

"I'm fine, Gareth."

"That's good to hear....I'm glad to see you slept well as well after..the other night." he said squeezing her shoulders but feels Alana tense up with her face flushed a bit. She wasn't sure how to respond to this looking ahead.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:57 am

He starts to rub her shoulders harder
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:11 pm

"H-Hrk.." she winces a little from the strong rubs on her shoulders that Alana's body quivers slightly in pleasure. Her eyes were shut now but she wasn't sure how the effects of last night still was this powerful? He only smiled seeing her reactions that he was rubbing her shoulders while massaging them. She made a soft noise again but she didn't speak.

"Come on, Alana. You can talk to me if you wish to. I won't bite....as much." he teased her but she only blushes a lot more darker thanks to his tone of voice. Alana knew she lost, she knew he was here to punish her. She was someone that would only become his as he wished for. Slowly, he keeps her where she was when feeling Alana try to stand up but he forces her to sit.

"Now now...I'm not going to be mean, Alana. You don't have to run away from me." he whispered in her ear but she gulps feeling hotter now that he smiled to see that. "See? I'm nice.."

"I-Is their a reason you are here right now? Don't you have w-work to do..besides bothering me?" Alana asked but only feels Gareth hug her suddenly to make her squeak now. He found that cute but looks at her hands that grips onto her dress. She seriously was nervous but excited as well.

"W-wait I.."

"Unless you forgot out bet? I made it through your request and because of it......*lifts head up with his hand to see her flushed expression* I get to punish you my way.....but I know you will love it."

"P-Punish me? Gareth, what are you planning t-to do with me?" she asked him but he only smiled to her while helping her on her feet to the other room that was her bedroom. She got some idea to what he wanted. When showing up in the room, he only smiled to hold her closer and closer and licked her neck making her whine.

'Don't worry Alana..you'll see soon enough.' he though still teasing and playing with her now. In the next few minutes, clothes were scattered on the ground while the room became dark with magic. Gareth was licking and holding Alana up but she was hanging from her ropes that held them above her head. She was sweating and squirming thanks to him but it left her feeling weak, hot, and badly aroused. His tongue was going all out with her and she was gasping and moaning out feeling something moving inside of her. She had no idea it's his tongue.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:52 pm

She was blindfolded making everything too dark for her to see as he licks her roughly. The serums that he used on her slowly activate inside her as their time release to stimulate her had arrived.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:29 pm

She whines feeling the strong licks of his tongue, trying to get out of her binds but it seems they were magic infused. They won't break unless he did it himself. Tossing and turning her head, Alana was panting heavily trying to keep her mind clear but nothing was helping her. It only made her feel more weaker and her body twitching a little bit. He already was starting his punishment and it only made her gasp out when he was licking around the clit and maybe around the soaked lips.

"C-come on, Gareth. C-can't we talk a-about ahhhhh t-this. I don't...mmmmm.." his heated tongue pushes into her again to make her cry out but she only feels more weaker thanks to it. She figures maybe in the future he could make it even more arousing for them by gently spreading her open to see inside of her.

"But you are so cute...and tasty too. You already loving this from how you look Alana. Don't you like it?" he asked still pleasuring her but she didn't answer him since it's too hard to say into words. When he didn't hear her answer, he only chuckled to make her feel more nervous to what else he had planned.

He gently had her sit up a little but she heard the unbuckling of his pants. Gareth lets himself go with showing his member hard and stiff near her lips. She blushes when he pets her head and rubbing the length against her cheek.

"Come on, Alana...open your mouth.." he said rubbing against her cheek but she didn't say anything else after. In some way, she only remained quiet because of it. She wasn't how to go towards this before feeling the tip pressing against her lips now to make her blush harder.

"Well?"

"....." She blushes a little but slowly gets closer to take the tip into her mouth and started sucking on it. The heat only made her lose focus but did as he asked while whimpering a little more now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:27 pm

"Mmm that feels good you teallu lick sucking cock dont you" he said smiling as he watches her. His hands run through her hair
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:35 pm

She still blushes hearing him say such things to make her stop sucking on his member. Of course he felt it to look down at her before gently touching her cheek as well. He didn't know Alana was that shy about this but he knew that it's either she's aroused to see him become this dominant towards her or even better. Without saying a word, he only feels her continue once more while groaning out from each time she moves her head.

"So cute.....you're doing well Alana." he said before groaning a little still watching her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:59 pm