Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:18 am

"As I said Gareth, their needs to be someone more higher to stay here just in case. I can't just take a vacation but I know you might be able to. Second, you can make sure nothing happens to anything during the visit." she said to him while crossing her arms over the chest.

"And I'm saying we should. Nothing will happen and I'm sure the rules and work will be done when we get back. Now come one, Alana. Lets just go and relax for once. All I would see you do is work. Work. Work. What about find times and stuff like that..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:14 pm

He looked at her and she saw what he had been hiding in his eyes. It made her blush and he was right. Everyone knew what to do if they wer attacked and it was properly armed for a huge seige on all sides.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:30 pm

She quickly looks away from Gareth's gaze but he still didn't move from where he stood. Still looking and watching Alana to see what she wanted to do or will do. He didn't have to leave just yet but he wishes for some company during the travel.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:33 pm

Please."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:46 pm

"...........*Sighs* You're not serious going to give this up are you?" she asked Gareth but he shook his head no because he really wanted her to go along with him. Even if she said no, he can find ways to make her go with him. Right now, they both didn't say a thing but only looked at one another in the hallway.

"I won't give up till you agree to go with me..."

"..............."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:30 pm

He waited for her answer
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:19 pm

"......*Sighs* Sorry Gareth. I still have work to do. Maybe next time I will....." she said turning away from him while heading to her office as Gareth stood there and watches her leave. However, he didn't say a thing while closing his hand into a fist thinking she was either joking or messing with him for something. One servant went over to Gareth to say his horse is ready to go for the journey but he didn't respond while Alana was gone.

She was in her office the whole morning working on the laws and rules but she wonders if Gareth got half way through the travel since she still stayed back to finish up more rules and laws.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:22 am

Gareth went alone his plan ruined so he had to go further away. He found h8ms3lf at her palace and walked in to speak with th3 king ahout th3 completion od th3 fort and the fortififations. The king was very pleased and impressed that it wws finishee so quickly he was happy to know his dauyhter was safe and he was even happy to learn that many have already settled there for good.

"And as a reward i grant you lordship over that port and surrounding lands. You have inde3d se4ved me well. I exp3ct 30% of y9ur earnings and catches as my usual tax. "

"Dear 30%? He isnt going to cheat you dont cheat him "

"Very w3ll. 20% but no lower i am king after all."

Gareth looked down. "Yes sire." He said grimly and liftee his head. Before leaving 5o return to th3 port.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:14 pm

The king and queen looks to see Gareth leave the kingdom but the queen wonders what was wrong with him or was something on his mind. After a while, she looks to her king to say something else or ask if he was alright. "Hey my love? Do you think something was wrong with Gareth? He looked a little down.." she said.

"Oh don't worry, I'm sure Gareth will be alright. I wonder if I should have raised the increase of percentage." he said looking at some notes but his queen only sighed to hear that. How could her love think that way when it came to her husband but that only leaves more questions.

"Dear.."

"What's wrong love?" he asked looking to her.

"Don't you think that's a little harsh. I mean, he seems a little sad about something right now so don't you think we should see if he's really alright." she asked but the king looks at some notes before shaking his head.

"I'm sure he's fine but we need to figure something out during our dinner. Besides, Alana is doing alright with Gareth protecting her." he said.

"Do you understand what you mean by that..." she asked but the queen lets out a sigh at the moment before over thinking to see if something was really wrong with Gareth. She'll need to send a message out to him. Gareth was heading out back to the other kingdom and Alana. He didn't know if she was alright or wanted to know about her parents but he sighed still looking silent.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:05 am

It took him a few days to return to the port.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:24 am

During his travels back, Gareth was able to see most of the land and how it's been doing but he wonders if the others back home were okay. Some of the servants were alright with it or some just looking a little silent now. In some outer homes, he saw a few people doing some farming or seeing children running around. He only sighed and turns to look ahead. He sees his kingdom in the horizon but didn't say anything else.

With Alana, she was busy with finishing up the last bit of rules for the kingdom but was writing down some other things for the people. They only made a few rules for everyone to follow but it wasn't as bad like the beginning. "Here you go princess; we got all the rules ready so we can send them out into the kingdom." one maid said to Alana while showing a smile.

"Thank you very much. Was that the last one or are we missing some?" She asked but the maid checks the others and shook her head. "That should have been the last one princess. Unless we need another one, I will be sure to let you know miss. We already have someone going to bring you your food.."

"Thank you...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:35 am

She recieves the kings decree via messenger bird and reads it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:33 pm

She reads the whole thing for a little bit till Alana blinks not sure if it was right. Knowing her father, he already had a plan of the kingdom paying taxes for his. That is not fair for him to do this but it was law stating till she got married, the rule will stay in effect. She lays the message on the table and sighs a bit.

"Princess?" One servant asked in worry but sees Alana shake her head.

"I'm okay. Was their any other message I need to know about?"

"No. That was the only one ma'am."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:44 pm

He was a day away from the port when she startrd to realize that everything was running smoothly. Even without hwr guidance the commoners knew what to do and supporrted the ports everyday life. Some had shops others had farms and a few occupied the patures outside the main wall. It was these who would alert the town to danger.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:56 pm

To be honest, Alana was happy to see so much progress being done in the city and to see the people already doing well for the first few hours. However, this left the princess thinking about before when Gareth had to go visit her parents. Maybe she was harsh and wrong on not going with him since the ride is really long from here to there. She wasn't even sure if he was angry about the fact she didn't go with him. Sitting at her desk, she was writing more things down for another lecture coming in the next four days.

"Hmmmmmm......"

"Is something wrong, Princess?" a maid said looking at her worried.

"Oh, it's nothing. I guess I'm worried about Gareth. He should be back soon right?" she asked to see the maid nod yes.

"From what the message one of the others sent, he should be here in a day from now. So, just bear with it for one more day, milady. I'm sure he will be just as happy to see you after being gone so long." she said but Alana sighed and nods. She's right. If Gareth was that happy and missed her, she wouldn't mind at the least. She went back to writing some things down on the paper but didn't say anything at the moment. As long as Gareth returns home, Alana is alright with that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:18 am

The next day around lunch the shepards sent word to her that they spotted his horse coming down the path. The bird with the note was awefully proud of comoleting its mission and nibbled on some feed she laid for it. Hearing that and her heart throbbed. He was coming back, was he angry? The thought stained the happiness she felt inside and she decided she had to make it up to him. She remembered the real reason he wanted to take her was so they could express their love with no one around to hear them. The alarm bell sounded as the gate opens. GAreth was back and his hirse was taken to the stables before he started to go straight to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:22 pm

The servants sent the horses back into the stalls while they were taking his other things to go place in his office. Others welcomed him back, give a few waves, others showing a smile, and so on. Gareth was happy to see things even better the time he left but his mind was wondering on Alana and where she was. He still didn't forget her not going with him to this trip and he didn't know if he should be mad or happy at Alana. He turns his way up the stairs and sees a maid dusting some pictures.

"Excuse me? Do you know where princess Alana is?" he asked to see her turn and see him.

"Oh, General Gareth welcome back. The princess is in her bed chambers my lord. She's been busy with a couple things during your leave but she should be done now." she said to see him smile at her.

"Thank you." he said before heading up to her bed chambers.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:28 am

He went to th3 bedchamber and opened the door walk8ng in
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:35 am

Right there, he saw Alana fixing up some documents while looking at some more work (or pretending) since her mind was distracted right now by some thoughts.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:49 am

Hi. Was all he sajd to see her reaction
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:55 pm

"Oh, hello there and welcome back Gareth. I see you made it back safe and sound." she said smiling to him but sees Gareth give a nod gently towards her words. He walks into the room after shutting the door behind him and sits down in the chair. She seems to have been busy for the time he was gone but he found it odd that she wasn't jumping in his arms crying to how he was finally back.

"Thank you for that. I figure you been so busy with some other things that you didn't want to go along with me. Not that I'm angry or anything but just curious to why?" he said but sees her stop writing and look up to him once more with a confused expression on her face.

"What did you mean by that?"

"Nothing, nothing. I just was curious to what or how you felt but you didn't seem too happy to see me back here safe but you just said it that way." he explains but Alana didn't respond to that while letting out a sigh and starts writing down some things on the paper in front of her.

"I guess so....if you say it that way."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:08 pm

Well tou seem less than happy tobsee me.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:25 pm

"Why do you say it that way? It's like your more angry or annoyed with me for not being happy for your return. I've been busy all my life so you can't blame me for that now can you?" she said looking up at him but she didn't say anything else at the moment because of how he said it. Was he angry since she wasn't happy like he thought she would be when he came home?

"Come now, Alana. I never would say it that way but it seems like you are angry with me because of it. I thought you would be happy than usual but you don't seem like it. I want to make you really happy from all this and hope you will be happier but no, you seem the same after so long and I don't know why. Is their something wrong about it?" he asked her.

"Oh Gareth, their is nothing wrong with me being happy for you to come home. It's just.....I been working on new laws and other things for our people and I didn't want to make it seem like it was a burden or something. Surely you could understand right?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:02 pm

We dont need to work on laws. The laws established by your parents are in effect and we also have eachother to talk with and spend time with.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:27 pm

"That may be true but I wish to add more to the laws just in case. I'm starting to get old enough to make my own rules so that shouldn't stop me from doing anything else different." She mutters but Gareth only sighed hearing her tone of voice while looking at the documents on the desk. They seem to be normal average rules but simple to the point.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:20 am