Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:28 pm

So youre just busy? Too busy to say... share a hot nigbt with your husband? " he asks holding out a ring for her to see.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:54 pm

"You....where did you get that ring from and.....d-did you say.." Alana wasn't sure if she heard him right. Did Gareth say husband? When did this happen and how? She looks away from him not sure how to respond to this but Gareth still held the custom made ring for her while looking at it himself. Seeing the gold band and diamonds in-crested into it.

"What's wrong? You seem nervous now after I told you about this ring and saying husband. Has something gone through that mind of yours, princess Alana?" He asked her but Alana didn't say a thing to him but her cheeks were flushed now from the words he just told her. Gareth thought she was so precious like this but he walks over to her and gently takes her hand to make her tense up.

"I-Is this some sort of trick? You know we are not e-even married yet.."

"I know but that could change, Alana. Think about this. I know we knew each other for a long time back at your home and I've been the general for a while after my father, his father father, etc. You don't believe me when I say what I say from the few moments ago?"

"I never said that. This is a little confusing as to why you said that or how in the world you even mean to say it that way. What is your deal here, Gareth? Are you planning something?" she asked to see him only smile.

"I don't know what you mean but it depends.."

"You're silly...you know that right?" She said standing up from her chair and walks away from him while going to head out of her room but Gareth watches her leave before looking at the ring.

"Did you even think about it? About us......you know, being married?" he asked to see her stop from grabbing the door knob but looking down at her feet thinking about it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:57 pm

He was serious. Looking at her intensely he never looked away.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:00 pm

"................"

"................"

"Alana-"

"I don't know if this is a mean joke or something you are planning on me, I don't find it funny Gareth. You know I wasn't sure about marrying someone but I figure my father would think it's not my time yet." she said not looking at him still.

"........."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:08 pm

Thats why your mother sugested it to me... " he said he wasnt joking or messing around they already shared the bed why not make it official? He set the ring on her desk and left for her to decide. If she looked at it she saw it was engraved "to my only love in this life or the next"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:14 pm

Alana looks at him leave so she's alone in the room but slowly turns to see the ring he left on the desk. She walks over towards it and looks right at the ring as it shines under the glow of the sun. He seriously had this made for her? To show he wished to share his life with her for all eternity. She slowly sets the ring down and lets out a sigh, shutting her eyes to think about this.

"Why mother? Why did you......are you saying you wish for this but father is not sure?" she mutters to herself but opens her eyes to look at the ring once more seeing it as she picks it up and looks at it.

'To all the females he knew, Gareth picked me. He could have had any other princess or girl to love him for who he is but...he chooses me. Gareth, going through so much has made his life worth everything to him but still after all that..he picks me to be his wife? I......*tightens hands around ring* He.....'

She hears someone knocking on the door to look at it. "Enter..."

"Princess Alana, I heard nothing in here but wished to check on you. Are you alright?" the maid asked but she slowly looks away from the maid but looks at the window of the outside.

".......I'm......I'm not sure."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:58 pm

Gareth went to speak with the provisional council about secureing the sea with ships. He had a weapon heavy design and ever a few towers in mind that would float on the water.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:02 am

While doing all of this, his mind was still thinking of Alana and her choice. He didn't understand why she looked or behaved like that. If she loved him like he did with her, they should be together forever. Or was she not ready for this? Was her so called desires of love something in her mind? No. He trusted her and knew when it was time, she'll make her choice. He just had to wait but he hopes it soon before he goes on with his next plan.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:07 am

They started work on the towers weighting the bottoms for stability. The long chain they used to connect it to the one sided boats was sufficient for now. They packed the boats with supplies for combat and filled it with armor so they would be difficult to penetrate.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:10 am

Gareth could see things were going as planned but he was checking on some information about all this till he gives a nod on some other news. The builders still kept working but while he was checking the plan, a knock was heard from behind. "Enter.." he said not looking away but the one that walked in was Alana. She didn't say anything but was holding her hands together.

"...."

"Princess Alana, is something wrong? I thought you were making more rules to add to the kingdom.."

"................."

"Or is something else wrong..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:20 am

He lookes up at her. "Alana whats wrong?" He was seriois now because he was worried.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:41 am

"W-why...." she whispered softly to herself but Gareth didn't hear her to become more worried about her.

"Why what? Is something wrong?" he asked getting up to start walking over to her but stops seeing her gripping one of her wrists to almost break it. Something was wrong but he didn't know what to say about it till she said it.

"W-why.....why did you choose me to marry you?"

"........................"

"Their are many other girls out there, Gareth. More beautiful and loving females that would do anything to be by your side. I knew that many would try to win your heart and even send many gifts to show their love for you. Me? I only seem to be rude and never given you one gift. You deserve someone who will keep you happy Gareth but why I ask you? What good of a wife I'll be to you?" she asked now crying from her words but Gareth looked rather worried hearing her words but slowly lets a sigh out hearing her sobbing.

"Because...you're the only girl I see perfect for me."

"I..I don't......."

"Alana, over the last few years, I never had anyone to show me the love you do now. Other girls at first never wanted to do with me since I never gave up my goal of being a general. I had to train to get to this spot you know, hoping to prove myself is worth the work. I knew during that time, you were giving it your all to do something even if you are a princess......*walks over to her* I never was seen like this in their eyes but the only one that did that was you, Alana. You saw I can get to this spot and never gave up on me and thanks to you...I made it here."

"................."

"You showed me the love I never got from other girls and they only started kissing up to me due to my status. I knew they didn't care about me but you...you did. You always goofed off or played to make me happy and I'm happy I had someone like you. Alana..*places hand on her shoulder* I wish to have you in my life..because I see you as my beloved one who seriously feels the same love as I do for you.....that's why I choose you as my bride to be..if you want me." he said lowering her hand but looks down seeing her holding the ring he left for her.

"But I'm..I'm not special..I'm not pretty...I'm not anything for you.."

"True; your not. Your amazing, your sexy, and you would stand your ground against anything. I need a woman like you because you show the fire that's like me in order to show you are who you are. *Takes ring out and looks at it* That's why I made this ring.....with my choice. I wish for your hand, Alana...I wish for you to marry me and become my wife......I love you so much that no one else is in my mind but you.." he said but she was crying more in shock from his words but sees him bend down on one knee to look at her.

He took one of her hands and looks up at her while holding the ring. "Gareth...."

"So, what do you say? Will you become my wife, Alana? Will you marry me and stay by my side forever?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:17 am

He waited for her answer
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:23 am

All she did was kept crying from the words he told her till looking down at the ground to see him looking worried now. Was all this too much for her or was she seriously not sure about how she felt. Gareth wanted her to be happy but he wouldn't be glad if he made her this upset. Before he got up on his feet, she grabs his hand back and slowly sniffs.

"Alana?"

"I.......yes...yes, Gareth. I'll marry you.." she said softly with tears running down her cheeks but he blushes seeing that before standing up slowly holding her hands now but smiled gently towards her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:07 am

Youre sure... you realy ar esure? I dont want to force tou or nothing." He asked to confirm it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:04 pm

"Yeah, I'm s-sure. I had to really think about it and hearing that from you...makes me want to be your wife. So yes, Gareth. I'll marry you.." she said while seeing him looking at her but held up one of her hands and slides the engagement ring on her ring finger.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:52 pm

She kisses h8m pusbing h8m down as she oresses against him. The kiss was rough and wet and he returns it wrapping his arms around her. That was wuen the maid csme in and saw them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:17 pm

She gasped seeing this but the other two were so lost into the kiss, they didn't hear her come in.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:56 pm

He panted in the kiss.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:17 am

Alana panted in the kiss as well, both showing some heated expressions on their faces that they went back to kiss or make out. Their moans and shifting of clothing only made the maid seeing this blush and slowly shut the door to lock it and set up a 'do not bother' sign on the door. She then walks away from the door to give the engaged couple alone time. Right now, Alana was moaning and panting hard in the room when feeling Gareth kissing and biting at her neck right now after their heated making out. He felt hot but more arousing now since he was home but she was happy to be in his arms again.

"I-I guess you seriously m-missed mmmmmm me that badly Gareth? You were only g-gone for a little while." she said gently before a gasp left her lips to a moan from him. He was biting harder against her skin but he grips her dress groaning in his kisses.

"Mmmmm...*Kisses a few times* You h-have no idea....how badly I missed you, my princess....or should I now say wife.....I missed holding you. I missed kissing you..I missed everything about you..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:59 pm

"Your lovely hair as it flows between my fingers. Your body oressing close like mmm like this." He kisses her neck a gain getting a moan from her

"The sound of your voice. The smell of your skin when i caress your body. And the heat we feel together. It makes me really want you. To take you pushing you to the floor and taking you by force." He said as his words make her hotter and he blushes since he was no longer hiding the feelings from her. She knew he was twlling the truth as his othee hand runs through her hair.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:06 pm

She only blushes from the comment but Alana just smiled to kiss his lips back while feeling his fingers going through her hair slowly again. They still move and grind on the floor but Gareth only smirked to hold her closer and closer against his body. They still kept making out more and more till he moves up her back that Alana gasped with a deep moan.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:15 pm

Hearing that he presses close again amd reaches to tease her sweet sensitive spots to arouse her further
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:57 pm

She only hugs Gareth tighter feeling his hands moving against her body, feeling even hotter now. He only groans loving how she sounds right now to move near her neck to kiss against it. Alana just blushes with one eye shut and the other open feeling this. He was already being greedy about having her to himself which isn't a big deal. That told he loved her and only wanted her. She looks into Gareth's eyes and kisses him deeply to feel him forcing her to grind into his lap.

She hisses a little feeling that but only returns the kiss in need for her as well.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:43 pm

He was grinding so hardot threatened to destroy her pants as heat and pressure increase for them both.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:07 pm