Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:50 pm

They still kept making out while she was grinding on his lap. Gareth only groans loving the feeling of her heated body and lips that one hand moves down her back. She shivers feeling that but made him groan loving the sound. He grips some of her pants trying to tear it off but she blushes to hold onto him. Being this greedy was already making him aroused to lowering his head to her chest. He groans to grip the front and rip it away to make her gasp.

She sees her chest exposed to him but he removes the top and goes ahead fondling and licking her breasts and nipples. Alana blushes feeling that but whimpers holding onto him. He was already tearing at her clothes now but that made him feel even more horny for her. The heated lick of his tongue only caused her to whimper.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:08 am

He saw jwe slipping into the heated feel8ngs same as he was and pushes hwe against a wall. She blushed burning worse when she felt him lift her then force hee legs open. She gasps as he licks hwr deeply
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:28 pm

Alania moans out feeling his tongue swirling into her pussy, spreading around to drip on the ground. She grips some of his hair while squirming against the wall. He groans loving how she reacted and felt but he keeps her spread open to lick even deeper inside of her. Whimpers and shivers left her lips feeling this but he only moves closer to rip away her panties and keep licking. She leans against the wall hard but moans when she traps his head in between her thighs.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:59 pm

Feeling that he had her right whete he wanted her and pushes a hand inside her opening it wide to spread her puy. He keeps licking but harder now
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:03 pm

"Ahhh! Y-you pushed your hand i-inside of me!?" she said with one eye shut and the other open. Alania could see the large lump in her lower stomach of his hand that was inside. She never felt so worked up right now before seeing Gareth lean in closer kissing her neck before pulling his arm back. His hand pulls out almost while feeling her juices spilling all over before slamming back inside of her.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!"

"Feels good, Princess?" he whispered to her as he was ramming into her pussy with his fist. Hearing her yelps, screams, and moans as he took her his way. It felt way more rougher than usual but she was drooling each time he slams into her. Hearing her place making such wet sounds to leave his member throbbing.

"Ahhhh..ahhhhhh...haahhh...hahhhhh......"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:35 pm

He smiles twisting opening and closing his hand as it rams her. He wasnt letting up and seeing her like this made him want more. He continues waiting until she was going to cum before stopping after to stand up and press against her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:37 pm

From her eyes, Gareth saw just how lost she became to pleasure. To having him slam his hand into her pussy to make her almost cum. She could get back at Gareth for punishing her this way but she was only kissing and pressed up against his body. Already Gareth felt her juices spilling out but it was hard him to keep a steady aim might.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:44 am

He works his hand deeper trying to see just how much she can take feeling it m8ving inside her. He smiles watching every reactuon as his hand fully explored her pussy and womb.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:14 pm

She winces feeling that as his hand opens and closes inside of her, seeing her own juices coating his hand. Alania just blushes with a hiss, feeling him now thrust into her once more with his fist. She threw her head back crying out in pleasure but he leans in closer to kiss her neck softly. The pleasure was growing inside of her that he was having trouble trying to not go all out right now. He wanted her to feel everything but he only blushes harder to feel his lips against her soaked skin.

"Still okay...Alania?" he asked slamming his fist into her pussy to hear some squelching noises but she gasped again feeling that.

"i..I'm fine....I'm ahhhh...I'm fine..." she panted with her tongue hanging out feeling that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:19 pm

His hand pumps her insides harder and faster as he add bites to his kisses
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:17 pm

She blushes with deep heavy breathing each time he slams his fists into her. Alania only could moan out loving how hot it felt with his hand soaked in her juices. One of her hands tightly grips his arm to keep herself steady but it only made him bite her neck a little more to hear Alania gasp. He only could keep watching the arousing scene of his soon to be wife or engaged wife moaning like a mess here in front of him while fisting her deeply.

"Alania is so cute...you moans are so noisy you know?" he teased to see her blush and look away. How come he always had to say something when they were doing this? Even the slightest words tend to make her really red.

"I t-told you never to oohhhhh!!! n-never to speak like that, Gareth? it's too...Ahhh!" she blushed heavily while looking dazed.

"Not to what? Give you pleasure..*panting* When your already squirting like crazy? You know this feels way too good and you don't seem mad about it. You just seem more aroused than before......." he said against her neck but kisses it hard as his fist keeps pounding away inside of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:12 pm

He was being so forceful with her she couldnt help but lose herself. He slammed it inside harder and deeper making her stsrt to scream out. Hearing her screams and moans make him smile as she burst yet again. This time it was too much and he had to pull his hand out of her. Her body shudders and she groans heavily until bis hand popped out if her. Her weak pusy tmtitched and squirt a little before settling into a pattern of ooening and closing.

He watched her as she panted heavily and looks up at him with lost eyes. He was resdy to give it to her for real and made sure she saw it throbbing before it touches against her pussy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:30 pm

She yelps feeling that but whimpers as Gareth strokes the length against her pussy. He only panted seeing her whimper while leaning her head back. It felt a lot more hotter than normal now as her slick wet pussy was spreading all over his length. He wonders why she felt so good and hot but it could be from giving pleasure. He keeps grinding against her as she gasped and whines even louder before slowly reaching to touch his cheek.

Gareth stops her hand but heard her gasp, looking more dazed to give a light kiss to her lips. She even tasted rather sweet for being lost. He grew to want more of her. To ravish her. To give pleasure whenever he could to make her scream. The kissing kept going before he breaks it carefully as she panted heavily to him.

He was about to thrust into her but she stops him to look more dazed. "W-wait...please....i-if you push your member inside of m..me..I might....I might snap...." she begs of him but he blushes to see her pussy opening and closing again. Even dripping more all over.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:44 pm

He smirks hearing that and tubs the tip agaonst it hard. She moans throwing he rhead back and oanting. "Is that so? You might snap. And what if i wanted you to snap and break on my cock?" He asks her and she whimpers begging him to wait even as she knows it was futile. She saw his throbbing member pulse against her pussy then she cries out feeling him stab her deeply to fill up her womb. Her moans were too loud to hear what he said but he grians forcing himself al the way inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:20 pm

Alania tightly grips on his arm, trying to get Gareth to wait as she feels his thick throbbing cock pushing into her. It was way too big and even bigger than the last time. Just what made him like this? Was it because of her or the heat? She claws at his skin to hear Gareth groan loving the feeling but keeps pushing his hips forward and moving her hips towards him. She quivers loudly from the feeling to hear the wet squirting and squelching noises of their sexes becoming one.

She drools feeling that but when she tried speaking, Gareth slaps his hips forward to get all the way inside of her. A pleasure filled scream left her lungs from the sting and the lump that showed in her lower stomach. Gareth groans loving the feeling that his tongue was out and almost touching Alania's own.

"*panting* I..I'm in...your pussy feels so tight.." he whispered against her lips but Alania whines feeling him throb from with in her. She blushes from the thought before trying to speak from the feeling. "S..so big..your cock is t..too big.." she panted but he only leans in closer to kiss her lips sweetly and grip her hips. Gareth didn't want to let her go. He wanted to drown her in his lust and aroused pleasure.

"G..give me...a second please....it's already filling m..me up...I can't even m..move.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:31 pm

He started a hwavy thrusting session ousbing hard and fast to make her burst until shw couldnt take anymore
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:42 pm

Alana quickly grabs his shoulders feeling him thrusting into her pussy but it made her whine not sure if she can take it. Knowing how Gareth is, he might not show mercy towards her which could break her mind. He didn't seem to know that while thrusting into her deep and hard, hearing the gasps escaping her parted lips. His throbbing cock just buries in deeper and deeper into her while she feels rather hot and wet now. He keeps holding her legs apart to push in more but she moans again with drool running down her chin.

"Ahhhh...ahhhhhh...g..gareth...please...d..don't..mmmmmmm!!" he leans in closer to kiss her neck, still thrusting his hips wanting more. He wasn't even listening to her voice but thrusting away into her.

"So ugh good..your pussy feels so good...." he panted out but still thrusting more and more into her. She tightens her grip around his shoulder feeling more heated now that it only became more arousing and hotter now. She wasn't sure why but he looks deep into her eyes to see how entranced she was.

"Haa..ahhhh.....hhaaahh...*leans head back* Ohhhhhhh......g...Gareth..I..I can't..." she tried to say but only burns up even worse now. Her pussy was clamping down on his cock harder to make him groan. Both hands still gripping her butt to pull her closer against his body. His hips kept slamming into her own to make more hot love with his engaged wife. This only made her scream out again but spill more of her juices onto the ground.

"I'm sorry...*still thrusting hard* I'm sorry.....you still feel so good..I can't stop my hips..I don't want t..to....stop..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:56 pm

His hips jackhamme4 as he moans out loving how good she felt to him. He couldbt get it out of his mind and keeps pushing his own limits with he4.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:10 pm

Her body just keeps leaning against the wall, both hands pressed against the floor to feel her clamping down onto his cock. He groans loving the feeling to still jackhammer into her before he slams into her rapidly. She felt that to wince, groaning out in pleasure of the feeling. Her eyes just keeps onto Gareth again to see him panting and drooling a bit loving this.

"*panting still thrusting into her* G-gareth d-don't..please don't ddddmmmmm!!!! Please don't...thrust so..ahhhh...hard. My pussy is getting mushy and wet..I don't know if I...Ehh!?" He still keeps jackhammer into her, throbbing inside of her in warning. He panted to look at her but rests his head into her shoulder. Moaning and groaning from the tight feelings of his want.

"I can't ahhh....I can't take it any more! I'm gonna cum Alania. I'm going to fill this pussy up with my hot cum!" he said going insane that she screamed out feeling worse and more aroused. She tried to stop him but he kisses her deeply with tongue that pushes past her lips. She whines feeling that but slowly quickens his thrusts more and more with them panting rapidly too.

"Ahhhh...ahhhhhhhhh....*Groans licking her deeply* I'm getting close...I want to cum inside..let me cum!" he said but she panted out drooling.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! C..cumming...t..this is going to....nnrrrmmmmm!!!! ahhhhhhh!!"

"*Quickens thrusts* Cu-cumming..guh! I'm coming Alania!"

"G-gareth!!!"

She and him press onto one another, screaming out their mind blowing experience of pleasure. He hugs her tightly while panting in the air. Gareth just feels his cock spilling the cum into her. While she was shaking and twitching from the intense pleasure they did. They rest against one another while feeling his balls throbbing and twitching. Same with kissing softly against one another which got them wanting again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:15 pm

He slowly lulled out and falls beside her completely spent. He looked at her and hugs her fl9se tobcuddle.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:34 pm

She blushes from the cuddling with a smile on her face, nuzzling into his chest while Gareth held her. His hands resting on her back to lean in close and kiss the top of her head. He loved her so much and even wishes to love her even longer. He smiled to see her blushing as they rest on the ground together.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:39 pm

You always feel so amazing alana
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:44 pm

"Speak for yourself. You feel ten times better inside of me than that. I guess I'm lucky to find a man that loves me for who I am." she said to kiss his neck in a loving away. Gareth blushes not minding that before he rubs the side and kisses her forehead again.

"Well, I'll still say that you are really something Alania...."

"I get that a few times but thank you." she said to kiss his lips again. Gareth blushes even harder to feel the kiss to return it back. Already, they were making out in a heated session but they tried to stay stable for a while to see her giggle and him blushing. He was just too precious to her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:37 pm

She felt it harden against her while they were making out and she knew she was getting to him the same way he gets inside her head and arouses her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:48 am

Their tongue still swirling against one another while moaning in the kiss. Alania only grinds in his lap wanting more pleasure as Gareth groans loving the feeling. His cock throbbing against her in need of her pussy. He hugs her tight against his hot body to break the kiss and kisses her neck now. The pleasure made her hiss in pleasure till she sees him feeling up and down her body.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:26 am