Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:05 am

His cock throbs harder against her pussy and she presses hard on it craving it to burst deep inside her again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:56 am

Gareth keeps her still to not do anything else but she feels him grinding against her pussy lips. She feels him burn up again before kissing him even harder now. His tongue wraps around his own before she was panting against his lips while they make out. He holds her closer against his body before he tries returning the kiss even harder himself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:17 pm

He was burning up once again for her. The intense heat was fogging him up and he resisted to tease her before losing and becoming more like a beast. She was getting more heated and it oy made her desir3 grow once more. The desire for his touch that pleasured her. Th3 pleasure tool between his legs pounding inside her until she couldnt take it anymore and broke. She wanted it all.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:57 pm

Alania screams out more in pleasure feeling this but she only shivers in pleasure before twitching. Her hips slam down to meet his thrusts before clawing at his back. Gareth groans feeling that but he keeps helping her bounce on his lap faster and harder.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:28 pm

He swells up inside throbbing as he groans crashing his hips into her faster and more dangerously than before
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:50 pm

She gasped still bouncing on Gareth's lap but Alania's hands rested on his shoulders before they moan together. He and her looks at one another for a few minutes before they were close to kiss once more. Seconds later, Gareth stops her and stands up with her. Alania held onto him in shock but he was moving over to the love seat chair and sits down with her. She looks down to him before he kisses her lips again.

Both hands reach up to rub her breasts that made her moan, loving his touches. He groans in the kiss but Alania moans again in the kiss as they kept grinding against one another even harder. They were growing hungry for one another before she breaks the kiss to hold Gareth down and thrust her hips down.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:56 pm

He felt like she was going all out and wonders this out loud as he thrusts to meet her. She felt hit stabbing against her womb threatening to push inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:06 am

Feeling his member touching the womb made Alania blush worse, twitching a bit. Could he really even push inside of there? That's way too deep but she feels him still thrusting into her while whimpering. The pleasure was melting her thoughts but he only kisses her lips wanting Alania to surrender to his heat.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:54 pm

He thrust inside and gave his hips a good spin making it stretch her out each thrust
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:26 pm

She bit down on his shoulder to stop the cry that wanted to escape her lips. He was all the way inside of her womb. Warm wetness spills down his length but they keep still till she was used to it. Gareth only rubs her back feeling her shaking now till moving back and watches her grinding against him. This only made her want him more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:41 am

He smiles blushing from her grinding and decided to let her take over pleasuring herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:24 pm

"What's wrong Alania? Did I make you become too weak to even move now? I know it feels that good though it shouldn't stun you this long." he teased her but she blushes to look away from him still holding his hips down. Alania couldn't believe he still was being naughty but she will let it slide.

"D..don't over think it, Gareth. I just want to s..savor the pleasure a bit more." she said panting before stroking his member a little that left a lump in her stomach. Gareth groans loving how tight she still was before slowly seeing her start to grind and move against his lap. She gasped with a hiss, feeling that before starting to move herself wanting more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:29 pm

He watches her movimg herself and she saw how badly he heated up. It throbbed worse inside her now her movements making it his every spot inside her even as hee pussy was clenching hard on it and dripping on h8m. She moans moving a bit harder even as she grabs her own breast and brings it to her lips to suck it for more pleasure. Her free hand keeps stroking him feeling how hard he was getting watching her.

She was beautiful and sexy working her hips to feel as much as she could while savoring it. His heat was getting worse. She could see it in his red sweaty face and how his hips twitched when she was fully down in him. He wanted to slam inside yes but for now this was her time to pleasure her needs and he was getting completely aroused by it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:37 pm

Her hips kept grinding more and more harder on top of his own hips that Alania just whimpers still pleasuring herself. The feeling of his throbbing member just made her mind get a little blank as he was watching her do this. She feels her breasts being lifted by her hands to suck on the nipples while moving herself. He was already deep inside but she desired more of him in hopes he will enjoy the show of what he's seeing.

The princess he loved being a naughty woman but for his love. She was doing all this just because she loved and wanted him. Gareth gulps when feeling her stop to grind her hips in a circle again that he hisses feeling it. The tip already pushed through the womb opening to make her inner walls throb.

"Mmmmmm...*Slurping and sucking*mmmmmm....mmmmmmmm...mmffmmm.." she keeps her eyes shut while pleasuring herself before opening her eye to look at him flustered. He was already getting worse seeing her but she lets go of them to lick around the nipples again to tease him. He could be the one doing this but he wanted to see her do this to herself. Now he felt like he regrets that choice.

"Ahhhh.....ahhhhh...w...what's wrong, General? Mad y..you..oohhhhhh..can't touch me? You didn't stop me when I did t..this...so it tells me hahhh..you want me to observe my pleasure...mmmm...and do it myself so you can watch.....ahhhhhh........but I'm glad..because right now.....I'm burning all over right now." she panted out before a loud gasp leaves her lips feeling him now deep inside of her from slamming her hips down.

"E..easy Alania.." he warns but she only blushes to reach and cover his eyes while she giggles.

"Why s..should I? I know my pussy...f..feels so good to your cock..it's throbbing inside of me right now....feeling my inner walls and womb...you want to take over..and take me for yourself but you can't..I'm just doing a..as I..ahhhhhh..as I want. I want it so much..I want to...mmmmm...I want to....take it for myself.." she said panting but sits up to start slamming her hips down while moaning out loudly for him to hear.

Gareth just gulps feeling her but groans as she was pleasuring herself. He lifts his legs a bit but she keeps moving herself while moaning. "Ahhhh...ahhhhhh...y..yesssssss...oh god yes...you're already changing my womb to your cock..your thick meaty length feels amazing inside of me..I want more of it Gareth..let me have more.." she begs but Gareth quicky reaches to touch her hips before she grabs his hands.

"Ah ah ah..you touch me..I..I'll stop. I know you love this but you must behave and let me do it. Let me...hhiiiiiiii let me feel good first...before you....I'll make sure you cum lots inside of me...till I'm over flowing with your seed.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:01 pm

She was right and could tell he was close. Ge groans feelung it tgrob inside her even sshis hips twitch.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:13 pm

"ahhhh..ahhhhhh...*Groans out louder*"

"It's coming..I can feel it throbbing mmmmm inside of me..your getting close Gareth...s.so close...." she panted heavily but her hips now slams down that it made Gareth moan suddenly and sit up. He watches her hips slamming down and breasts bouncing as she was taking more of her desires feeling her own wet place dripping all over his lap.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:18 am

Her bouncing and claimong what she desired made him swell. He groans again and moans this time gripping the ground and hokding still. Thr pressure was too much and he burst inside of her flooding her body
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:18 pm

Alania just blushes hearing that moan from Gareth that she threw her head back, crying out more in pleasure. He just panted feeling that but he only tried to help her out while feeling her inner walls clamping down on his member before she slams down onto him to groan out. She cries out drooling feeling her own body climaxing hard.

He felt her own juices spilling out onto his lap but Gareth shook feeling how warm she was. That only made her pant heavily before she slowly tried to move once more even from being over sensitive.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:42 am

He felt her shaking even as she keeps moving and he pnted trying to k hs head from couding too much. She was still working for more and he saw her lost to pleasure
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:43 am

He felt way too good for her body but she didn't care about breaking or losing her mind. The sensation of desires just burned within her head, hoping for more and more desire. Alana even leans forward still bucking her hips even harder to feel him throbbing inside of her. Gareth groans loving how much tighter she became but winces from her grinding against his lap while spreading her wetness all over before slamming down. She gasped with moans loving the feeling that her breasts were bouncing each time she moved, looking down while doing so but her face was covered. Gareth groans feeling her move but he wanted to help her. He wanted to pleasure her.

He wanted to touch her but she told him not to. She keeps panting while thrusting her hips down more and more before falling forward that her breasts were above his face. He dared wanted to pleasure them but remained still to doing what she said.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:05 am

Her sweat was dripping on him and her moans were getting deep and heavy. He was groaning whwn she did something special enjoying every moment. He couldnt take his eyes off her and his hips twitch in reflex but dint move. He griped the mattress ti keep himself frol pushing into her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:06 pm

Why did Alania had to be such a tease to him? Tormenting him from having the desire he wants with him but to have him lay here on his back. Hearing every sound, whimper, and moan she lets out past her parted lips. It was just not right. He winces when hearing her cry out and circling her hips trying to get him deeper. Her nipples drawing closer to his lips that he had to hold himself back from licking against them.

"Ahhhh..ahhhhhh...*panting while lowering her head* It's s..so deep...you're thick meaty member is all the way inside of me, pounding away like it's nothing. I don't think mmmm my womb or pussy will ever be the same again." she moans out to Gareth that blushes hearing the tone of her voice before groaning out. She was grinding and slamming her hips down again that she sits up playing with her own breasts.

"Ahhhh...ahhhhhh...a..amazing..you're so amazing Gareth.....I want so much more of you...mmmmm..I want so much more....nmmmmmmm.....*Pulls on her nipples* ahhhhh!!!"

"Princess Alania...hhaahhh..h..how much longer must I..mmmmm..be punished this way by you? When can I..ahhhhh..give you my ideal of pleasure..." he asked but she was licking her nipples with the swish of her tongue, getting them wet. She might have not heard him due to the over flow of pleasure before she puts one of her hands on his chest to look up and slam her hips down.

"Ahhhhhhh~ N..not yet....please not yet..it feels way too good, I'll c..cum soon if It gets any better! I don't wanna ahhhhh..I don't wanna cum!" she begs to Gareth but her hips only increase in speed wanting more and more but even if she did, she'll keep going.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:39 pm

Hee didnt move and dhe burst only to keep moving. He groans feeling everything spasm around his vovk before gripping tight. He moaned out with her when she burst and it pulsed bigger trying to satisfy her desire. He stopped his hips once more but didnt know how muchlonger he could. It was so good now and he was already getting dizzy from the heat.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:39 pm

Alana panted heavily feeling that but her hips just keep still for a second to try catching her breath from this. He already showed no mercy towards her in this but it left her burning up for more. Gareth opens his eyes to look up at Alana that was panting in and out from all this before she grips his hands and begins bouncing on his lap again that made him hear the squishing noises again. She was already moaning out loving all of this but he just throbs inside of her more still moving.

"Ahhhh hhahhh so good..feeling you inside of me is still so good..your cock is already thrusting through my womb into much deeper places. I want it more Gareth....give me more pleasure please.." she begs to him while grinding her hips again that he winces feeling her clamping down onto his cock. Already, he was throbbing inside to see how much she got inside of her but another groan leaves his lips.

Both hands reach up to grip her breasts but she stops him as Alana moans to stop her hips. She licked her lips to see that and giggle. "B...behave....ahhhh..or I'll stop...you don't want me to t....stop....so behave Gareth.." she hissed at him but moans feeling another throb from inside of her womb. He got aroused from this and it left her growing wetter and tighter before thrusting hr hips again.

Her moans grow this time but he groans trying to keep in control of himself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:32 am

He was struggling to hold back but much more of this and he would be unable to stop himself from pushing her down and going all out. Her hips wer3 going as much as she could as she enjoyed every moment of feeling him inside her. As she bounced on his ver breasts and hair bounce too. She was hot and sweaty from it al and she felt weak wanting more to push past her limit and wanting to keep pleasuring herself. He felt so good that she wouldnt stop moving her hips again if he did anything.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:10 pm