Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:02 pm

Gareth only did his best to stay calm and relaxed, feeling Alania bouncing on his lap more and more. She felt so hot and wet right now that it only made her become lost in a daze. She slowly leans her head back moaning out even worse now that her fingers curled up on his chest. Gareth just winces feeling her tighten up till he feels his cock throbbing from within her. She felt it and cries out in pure bliss.

"It's t..throbbing inside of me again...are you going t..to...cum? Please cum inside of me. Fill me up with your cum!" she begs to start quickly slamming her hips down onto his own lap. This made her scream out in more pleasure to feel her burning up once more. It was a lot more arousing than normal but he was having trouble holding back his own desire of wanting her.

"A..alania *Panting* Wait...wait a second. I can't nugghhhh!!"

"c..cumming cumming, I'm going to cum!!" she quicken her thrusts even more before she slams down onto his lap to take his whole member inside of her. She screams out with tongue hanging out feeling her own climax as Gareth feels her squeezing around his member. He twitched feeling that but felt his own climax as he fills her up with his own seed. She shook from the feeling but he was only growing more heated in wanting more of it. The heated pleasure just burning up in her body while she grinds against him to get every drop.

"*Panting while sweating*"

"S.so much...*Grinding a little hard* So much thick hot cum came out..my womb is getting so full..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:30 am

He panted spent and heated. The way she worked to get it all inside her was sexy and how badly she wanted him was a turn on to him. He rests a little but she started to move her hips again slowly just to feel if sh3 could go on. She moans felt even more heat within herself. He groans as she start3d again and it started to get hard again almost right away
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 pm

Alania kept moving her hips slowly hearing the sticky wet noises from their own places as he was feeling his member push into her deep again. Her breathless moaning flowing through his ear while she was whimpering. It still felt so good and even being full of his cum to make her drool wanting more of it. "S..so much..you came so much inside of me, Gareth. It feels so warm.......*grinds her hips slower* I want more again...fill me up more." she panted that he sits up trying to stop her from moving any more.

"A..alania wait a second...I..I need a second to-Mfmmm!" he was silenced with her kissing him deeply, pushing her tongue past his lips while swirling against one another. He groans feeling that but she whimpers loving the feeling as his hands grip her hips. Gareth blushes from all this before he breaks the kiss to pant heavily in the room.

"Why did you...stop? I said I want more.....Let's do it more and more together as husband and wife...." she panted out before forcing him to lay on his back and kiss him once more, grinding her hips a little more while he groans feeling it. Her pussy was already slippery and wet that it was staining his lap and his member.

'S..she's losing it. Alania's mind is so dazed right now that nothing else matters to her but me.....I don't know why but this side of her is.....arousing.'

"Ahhhh...mmmmm.....G..gareth.....Ohhh...mmmmm.....my g..general.....f..fuck me m..more..keep fucking my dirty wet pussy please.....ahhhhh....ahhhhh..." she was already losing it now while thrusting her hips down more feeling him throbbing inside of her that she leans her head back moaning even louder for him to hear closing her hands into fists.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:59 am

He groans as he swells faster tha last time. Her hips moving the way they were, her deep kisses, and her need for him made him close and he throbbed heavily inside.

""MAH haa yes oooooh yes Gareth this is it its close im going to cum again mmmm i can feel you are close too. Cum inside fill me up until my pussy overflows. " she panted breaking the kiss and moans out squeezing her breasts hard then begging him to cum inside while she moans and whimpers.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:45 am

"A.....alania, I don't....know how much longer hmmmm I can hold it. Your pussy feels way too good. I might explode.." he moans out holding her hips as she kept moving and grinding against his lap. However, that only aroused her more to snap her hips down to make Gareth groan with his head leaning into the pillow.

"Hahn aahh...but That's what I want....i want your thick hot seed filling me up. I want every...*thrusts down*....drop stored in you...*thrusts down again*.....till I overflow. You s...said this aroused you didn't it? Seeing you hmmmm bride to be this horny for her soon to be hhaaa husband. You get to do this to me....nmmmmm however you want, whenever you wish...

She moans out still squeezing hee breasts but licked around the nipples as she still kept moving into his lap more to hear the gym already inside her pussy and womb. He wanted trying hold back but she was giving it everythi mg to milk him dry.

"Ahhhhh Alan is h...have mercy please...please....I want to....." he tried to sit up to kiss hee but she only reaches to stroke his balls, making him stop and scream out throbbing more inside.

"Not yet....I will make sure hmmmm you moan for m...me and fill me. So please fill me up with your seed..........give it to me, Gareth.........make me cum..." she said but lowers near to kiss him again while bucking her hips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:44 am

It throbbs faster and faster before bursting insjde pumping his cum into her. He groans and his hips hucked on reflex.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:19 pm

Alania cries out feeling his cum fill her up, slamming her hips down to grind once more. It felt much more hotter than the last time that she panted in and out heavily. Drool seen near the chin while twitching and feeling his member pump more cum inside. "Ahhh s..so much..so much cum is inside of me again. You're too much Gareth....but I love it." she panted heavily while hugging onto him tightly again. He was just way too good that she was feeling a little hotter now.

Gareth hugs her close still feeling her kisses and hug that she nips his ear to savor the feeling.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:55 pm

He panted hilding her even as her hios were slowly moving again. She was wrapped around h8m and pressed close as she could be keeping him insid eher. She had definitly pleasured herself enough and now wanted his thrusts inside her. She had forgotten that she forbade him from doing anything but he didnt.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:58 am

He blushes to see how lost she was but Gareth only keeps holding her against his sweaty chest/body. IF only he was allowed to give his pleasure, it'll make her cum all the time they do it. He gulps growing excited as she was recovering from all this. They didn't do or say anything for while but she feels Gareth petting her head, hearing some whimpers and purrs of love from Alania.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:53 am

When she didnt stop him he started doing more to sooth then later pleasure her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:08 pm

Another pleasure like purr leaves her lips to smile a bit and it made him blush. She was just too cute seeing him like this but she only became more silent to press her body up against him. Gareth just watches her relax but keeps petting her head a little more then winces feeling her grinding against his body.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:20 am

Feelung her grinding was arousing for him and shw felt it stand quickly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:00 am

Alania blushes when feeling that before she lets out a shy like giggle. Gareth was too cute when he was like this but already aroused just like her. She felt more hotter now before slowly burning up to reach in between her legs and squeeze his member again. He groans feeling her touch but slowly sees her lick her lips wanting him again. He had to stop her and try to speak.

"A..Alania hold on.."

"Oh? What's wrong love?....."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:46 am

She started stroking it again and he groans burning hotter. He lost what he was going to say and she wanted to keep going. She strokes him and adds a few licks. She was hotter for him now and he watches her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:10 pm

Alania blushes feeling the heat burning between him and her that she didn't stop from pleasuring him. The few small licks and flick of the tongue only made her whimper for him. This pleasure was already growing rapidly now that she was slowly moving closer to kiss and suck on the tip again. Her lips wrapped around it while slurping hard to make Gareth groan out. His hands reached to hold her head quickly while she bucks her head down to keep teasing him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:14 am

She looked up at him with a hungry expression on her face and sucks harder before pushing it into her mouth and slurping on it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:11 pm

He hisses loudly feeling her rough sucking but Alania started bobbing her head up and down, trying to take him as deeply as she could. Knowing he wouldn't be able to ignore the pleasure, she just keeps going till then. Hearing him groan and squirm with her in between his legs just made him want more of her. He was so glad to have her as his wife and wouldn't trade her for anything else. He reaches up to touch her head but gets a purr from her when he pets the top.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:31 pm

She looked up at him the hunger in her eyes slurping sucking and purring. He looked down at her and groans as he starte to pant. He was losing it it throbbed bigger at its oeak as she looked hungrier wanting it to burst for her as she was olasuring him. Gareth gripped her hair hard as she bobbed her head faster taking him all the way and ooening her throat for him. He groans louder feeling her take him so deep and it throbbed worsed as she bobbed her head worse
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:44 pm

She moans out loudly feeling that but Gareth only keeps bucking her head down more and more, feeling even closer to burst. He didn't want to dirty her face but seeing how aroused and lost she became only made him throb even more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:51 pm

He tried to pull away befor it happened but she held on amd pushed him deepee only to take it down her throat. He burst with a heavy groan amd she purrs gulping it down.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:55 pm

She blushes feeling heated but swallows it down slowly with eyes shut. Gareth only groans out in pleasure feeling her throat. Alania was only growing more and more wet that it was burning up worse now. Even her place was spilling out juices once more or all over from behind. When she was able to gulp most of it down, she slowly pulls her head back and swallows what was left.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:00 pm

You realy like that huh?" He asks heated as she opened her eyes. "Mm yes it gets me so wet and bothered." She replies looking at him and wanting it in her dripping h9le. He blushed a bit embarrassed but she had ithee ideas. She really wanted it and her sucking him had made her put her inhibitions aside making her act in her desires
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:24 pm

He only chuckled to reach and pet her head, hearing some soft moans from Alania that was nuzzling into it. His touch only made her feel more love that her breasts rest onto his lap to make him blush worse. She was way too aroused that one hand was stroking his member again to feel it throb again. That growing desire was burning her stomach to make her feel even more heated again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:26 pm

So umm what do you want to try n3xt?" He asks seeing her like this and enjoying herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:34 pm

"Such a hard...guess...their are so many choices to pick from that it's hard to think of one. I wanna t..try them all....I want to try reach one with you.....every one." she said blushing heavily but leans in closer to leave kisses on Gareth's chest. He was only not able to speak and blush, wondering just what in the world he will do. Maybe in some way he will find another way to worry about it in some way. He wanted to keep her happy; no matter what.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:40 am