Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:46 pm

He reaches seeing her like thes and gulped. "Then can you use your breasts to make me burst... i want to see if you ljke it." He said blushing badly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:51 pm

"Of course; I'll do anything for you.." she said purring but sits up to watch him get up. Gareth watches her hold her breasts in both hands before pushing them together to make her giggle. He blushes seeing this before she opens them and closes them together to trap his member in between her chest.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:55 pm

He blushed a bright red seeing this then feeling it as she squeezes them hard in his emmber zhe saw it pump up and throb quickly very quickly and he groans as she continues
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:59 pm

"Oh my, I just got your thick member in between my breast and you're already throbbing hard and big for me. Do I excite you that much? I'm so happy...to know that I excite you like this...knowing you will have this inside of me real soon.." she said blushing to leave some kisses against the sides to hear a groan from him.

"E...easy now, Alania...I...Ahh.." she was moving her breasts against his member, her tongue hanging out to lick around the tip slowly. She wanted him to feel as much pleasure as he could before giving her a punish of her life. For now, Alania was in control of his pleasure and climax.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:09 pm

He was groaning as his pleasure imcreases. It was gettin . To be too mucb but he held on amd groans louder feeling her licking more
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:15 pm

She was slow with her tongue to see how much pleasure Gareth was given. Alania wanted to make sure he felt everything before giving him what he could want. Being inside of her. She even sits up to swirl her tongue against the tip while swaying her hips a little for him. Of course he blushes seeing that but he was only panting trying to calm down and breath. His member already wast throbbing after this, trying not to come but it was hard not to. She was looking so precious right now that he wanted to touch her and pleasure her.

When he tries to touch her, she hits his hand away gently to slurp against the tip. He moans out feeling that from the heat of her mouth. It only seems to burn even worse now after some time which made it more arousing for him. He reaches with shaky hands to touch her head but Alania just moans loving the feeling and taste.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:06 am

It was throbbing against her chest and between he rbreats she was going good and she knew it because he wouldnt stop groaning or panting
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:17 am

Alania slurps against the tip while stroking hm once member, this was really distracted with showing love to him. After getting him slick, she relaxed her throat and takes him fully in the mouth. After some time, she only purrs wanting him to notice just how deeply in love she is with him by taking him deep in her throat. This made Garth groan out in pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:21 am

Gareth couldnt stop himself the feeling of he rbreasts and throat were too great.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:01 pm

She kept going to hear another groan from her but the sensation was even more strong. Her body burning up to make it even more hotter. Alan is blushes a little but kept taking his cock down her throat to chock on it a little. He hisses feeling that but throbs in her throat to make her moan. He begins bucking his hips upward feeling more till she was twitching and moaning in more pleasure again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:51 pm

He couldnt hold it back and burst suddenly panting and groaning
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:26 pm

Alania blushes feeling his flow of semen fill her mouth and coat her breasts. She didn't do anything while watching it release all over the place before Gareth lays on the bed tired and out of it. He blushes heavily from all this but his body was burning up from whatever he felt thanks to her. The sensation of pleasure already ruined his mind but he slowly sits up to speak.

"G...geez, you're more wild than I......*blushes worse* Thought?" he stops speaking to see Alania licking her lips and her fingers clean too. Her breasts were still coated in his release before she panted heavily feeling more heated to cum herself. Their was a wet spot under her but she was too busy with cleaning him up slowly with her tongue.

"......................"

"S..so much...it's so warm......you release so much Gareth...my beloved general but soon to be husband.." she purrs.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:54 pm

Hie can i bit youre so hubgry for it " he said and watched her as she toom over
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:21 pm

"I can't help it....feeling and tasting you already made me come....you make it so hard for me to hold back....." she whispered heavily but her body only burns up worse still laying on top of him. Her fingers running down his neck to leave kisses against his skin.

Gareth tried to sit up to say something else but feels her force him on his back again, looking down to his face. "Alania?"

"I'm sorry...it's just...my whole body is growing hot again...it desires for you again.it burns for you again..just for you...." she panted but was grinding against his lap feeling his member throbbing against her entrance. "B..besides, I made you feel so good already....aren't I doing a good job..in making you f..feel good, my love? Do you want m..me to do something else just for you?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:45 pm

Y-yes youre doing a good job. And i am curious what you mean. He blushed and she grinds harder panting and moaning because it felt goodnti her. He groans a bit bjt not too much.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:50 pm

"Silly...I mean what you desire for me to do? I'll do whatever you wish of me till you get your chance to screw my brains out. I know your hard and thick right now after the stuff I've done to you...begging for me to give you my wet sloppy pussy....you can feel it." she said but Gareth blushes even harder seeing her lean in close to his face.

"Of course I do. I mean..I..I just..."

She blushes to smile with her body already soaked and her dress ruined. Nothing else matter but him. To tease him, Alania sits back while on his lap but sits her legs up on either side of his waist. "Uhhh, Alania? What are you.." he sees her lower one hand to her wet pussy lips to place two fingers on the sides and spread herself open for him. She gasped feeling that but her love juices spilled out. He blushes seeing how soaked she was but how deeply lost she was panting in heat.

"Can't you see it Gareth? How horny I am...f....from all that playing? It's so hungry for your cum again...it wants to be stuffed full. I know you want to..you wish to claim me over and over in so many ways..to punish me like your slave. Making me beg and cry for you to do what you wish...almost making me ahhhh...*started rubbing the sides* wanna masturbate for you.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:54 pm

He saw her slowly getting wetter and gulped before she teaseshis tip. He tried to stay quietbur he panted loudly. I-i can see how h-horny you are and i want ypu to satisfy your fantasies. Is that something you will do or are you just going to teade me and keep me waiting?" He said and tuantef alittle with a singaong voice.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:05 pm

"maybe I should...I could keep pleasuring you and use other ways to make myself feel good. I really want your member inside of me Gareth but...maybe teasing you is better for now." she said to sit up again but moves her other half from his view. She still had the dress on but crawls over to Gareth to press her body against his own.

"But you...."

"Lets play some more Gareth......" she whispered but kisses his lips deeply while making him press up against the wall. The other hand stroking his member while trapping him. Her sanity was slipping away and pleasure and lust remained. Her breasts kept pressing against his chest but her pussy was already streaming juices down her legs to the floor. They started making out heavily but she made sure he couldn't touch her unless she said so.

"Mmmmmmmmm!!!"

"*making out with him deeply**Purrs lustfully*mmmmmmm~"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:08 pm

He didnt try to touch her and returns the kiss since she allowed it. She felt it swelling and throbbing to match how aroused she was thanke to her rubbing. He kept himself under control as she rubs and makes out worse. Fhey both were heatinf up and his head was getting foggy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:17 pm

Gareth kept kissing Alania as best to his ability before feeling her slip her tongue through his lips into his mouth. He blushes feeling that to shut his eyes but she was making out more heavily with him, squeezing his member hard now. She didn't want him to cum too soon because she wanted it to fill her up. After the kiss was given for a couple minutes, he breaks the kiss panting out but feels Alania kissing his neck now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:18 pm

He groans and exposes more of his neck for her. She gigles and kisse smore and harder making his skin tingle. He was harder and yhrobbing as his pleasure and heat increase
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:25 pm

"Mmmmm, how did I get this lucky? *Kisses his neck more* to have a soon to be husband like you Gareth? Knowing I get to be the only one to see you like this? Hot and bothered..throbbing and hard for me? I could keep this up and make you cum over and over again.." she whispered against his neck but leaves a few nips that made Gareth gasp.

Her hand was stroking his cock even faster that he moans out bucking his hips. She felt that to only giggle at the sight. He was just precious and it made her seem more excited to know about it. Seeing just how aroused he was thanks to her. Gareth turns his head to speak but meets up with her lips to get a kiss. He wanted to touch her so badly but Alania keeps stroking his member to hear more moans from him.

"Mffmmm..mmmmmm...mmmmmm..mm..mmmmmm~"

'So cute..my general is so cute...the way he squirms and moans turns me on so much..' she thought to tighten her hold that caused Gareth to break the kiss moaning out lustfully in the room.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:32 pm

He panted after and managed to hold iback his release
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:35 pm

The strokes got stronger then faster, the bucking of his hips increased. Gareth really was holding onto his climax before moaning out loudly in the room. She sits up stroking and pleasuring him as hard as she could but heard the rising volume of his voice thanks to the pleasure she gave him.

"So cute....Gareth's so cute.." she panted out but had one of her hands stroking herself when soft moans left her lips. It felt so hot right now that nothing might be able to cool it. All of this just made her squirm on the bed to look at his member.

"So thick.......you're cock is so thick Gareth..it's throbbing in my hand....."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:33 am

"Grrmmmm dont you want to haa put it inside. I can tell you want it by how you are looking at it. " he said panting with a groan and she blushed feeling his remark his home.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:58 pm