Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:46 pm

"I..."

"I know you want it, my general. I know you crave for me..you desire me. You wish to take me down and fuck me hard....don't you?" she whispered to suddenly squeeze his member tightly. He groans out loudly feeling pleasure before he tried holding back looking more weaker. He was sweating out heavily but feeling the tip twitching now.

She giggled seeing that but rubs the tip using her thumb to tease him more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:24 pm

Nnngh yes its true haa but you keep playing these games so youre delaying your desires too."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:37 pm

"Hmmmm that might be possible but...my love only seems to grow more the more I do this. Teasing you and playing with you only makes me more hotter. Seeing you this aroused makes me more sexy and wet....you like me being this way.......the sensation of being touched and pleasured....makes me want you more." she whispered but heard him groaning out feeling more pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:32 pm

It makes me wsnt you more too" he admitted with a groan as it reafjes its peak
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:53 pm

"Then lets see it..please show me Gareth...let your love overflow for me.." she said but kisses his lips once more that he blushed red to tighten the grip in the sheets. The small tongue slipping past his lips while she was making out with him. His member throbbing in her had before he bucks his hips up feeling his cum come out. Some got on her hand but she didn't seem to mind while making out with him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:01 am

She keeps moving trying to absorb as much as she could and still pl3asure them both. He groans and she kisses him again
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:11 am

She deepens the kiss once more feeling his member cumming hard over her hand till he feels her stop. The kiss was broken but Alania only looks down to him with a smile on her face. She even licked her lips tasting a bit and shows her hand of how much he came. "I'm impressed....seeing you lose it like that...makes you more hot and hungry. You came so much and yet your still throbbing big..." she said rubbing the tip with one finger.

Gareth groans feeling that but he sees her panting in and out while licking her fingers clean. The other hand however was in between her legs to rub her soaked place. She was already wetting and dripping that it left a spot on the bed. She was losing it now and only he could keep her happy and full. "A.alania?"

"I'm sorry Gareth...seeing you cumming from my hand makes me love you so much. I already feel so hot and wet right now...my whole body aches so much Gareth...burning just for you.......ahhhh...ahhhh...mmmmmm..*Rubbing with two fingers pushing into her* Ahhhhnnnnn~ It feels so good....w.when I do this...t..touching myself...makes it so good t..to....be all yours..."

"....'She's thrusting her own fingers into..*gulps*......she's really losing it now...from all this...'"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:17 am

He watches and she inches close wanting to slam him inside her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:21 am

She even was closer to him wanting to kiss him but she stops herself seeing his member hard and up. Alania only bit her finger and decided to try something. She moves back from him but tried to remove the dress that slips off her body for a few seconds. She was now half way naked but panting in and out feeling wet. She still kept touching herself but Gareth didn't know what she was doing or planning. She leans in closer almost ready to kiss his lips again but she didn't. He sees her looking dazed but sits on his lap wanting him.

"G..gareth.....Gareth I..L..love you..I love you so much....I....*leans in closer*" she wanted to but he gulps to have their lips touch for a few seconds. Right away, he sits up slamming his lips against her own to make her fall back on the bed. She squeaked feeling that but he keeps her down while making out with her. He couldn't hold it any longer. Seeing her doing all that only aroused him more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:56 am

It was thick and heavy pressing against her between her legs. She pnted nd muffled whimpers pass bwtween them as he grings harder and faster.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:42 pm

Gareth already was heated over thanks to Alania but that wouldnt' be much of a bother for him. Right now, he keeps her down on the bed while making out with her. Pushing his tongue past her lips while she swirls her tongue against his own. Both hands gripping her hips to keep her right where he wanted her still grinding his hips harder and harder against her. She breathes in deeply through the nose but whimpers feeling him grip her breasts tightly in both hands.

She arches her back feeling that but slowly breaks the kiss crying out in the room. Gareth only kept playing with her but he wanted to dominate her as soon as he could. Even thinking he might tear her due to his now slightly larger size.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:28 pm

His hands were rougher now and he squeezes tighter grinding harder and messing with her place using his tip before each powerful grind. She cries out again arching her body and he pushes her back down with a groan. He pushed down on her chest groaning and she resisted before being pushed bafk down.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:31 pm

She was gasping in for air, drool seen near her chin while Gareth held her tightly. He already was losing his mind in hopes for pleasure but she was already squirming under him. She moans out loving the touches he gave her but Gareth forces her down on the bed panting in and out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:48 pm

Haa so close. Im going to push in soon" he said panting and grinding. She heard that and grew hotter and wetter with anticipati9n.

"Yes please haa push inside. Let me feel it violate my haa wet sloppy pussy." She said lost to her deisires and she squ8rms worse. He didnt do anyth8ng r8ght away making her pant hrder and plead for it. "please haa im going to cum soon haa put it in before i cum. AAah" he started grinding harder befor3 sh3 bursts soaking th3 bed their legs and hips. Weakly she twitched befor3 she felt him slm it all the way ins8de.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:09 pm

She threw her head back screaming out in pleasure but Alania twitched feeling her body not able to take it. Right there, Gareth felt her body shaking as she came hard on his member. He feels her growing tighter now but moans loving how he kept throbbing inside of her. Seconds later, he panted out looking down at her face but feels her even more heated and lost while on the bed. He could do this whenever he wished to make love to the girl he's been dreaming of.

"I..inside..your thick hard member is in..inside of me..." she cried out softly as Gareth moans out loving how tight she felt right now. His whole member was soaked from her juices when she was cumming.

"*panting* Y..you're massive member..made me cum....I came Gareth.." she panted out twitching but he grips her arms to suddenly roll them so she was laying on top of him and him resting on his back. She blushes feeling him now slide into her deeper that the tip was touching the womb opening. Alania whimpers feeling that but he keeps her right where he wanted her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:18 pm

He vroas heavily thrusting his hips ad enjoying how good she felt to hi.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:29 pm

Gareth kept thrusting up into her while Alania bounces down to meet each one. Her moans slipping past her lips feeling him going all out inside of her. She moans out while hearing their skin slapping against one another while he groans loving how tight and hot she felt. Both of his hands reach to grip her butt now helping her thrust downward while his member slips out before getting pushed into her. She gasped feeling that but moans from how rough he was with her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:54 pm

His heavy groans and powerful thusts were driving him craxy with how good it felt inside her. His head was foggy and she was moaning and calling out from how good it was and sometimes it was so intense she couldnthold back a scream or two.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:05 am

"Ahhhh...ahhhhhh...hhaaannn..uugghhhhh...h..harder Gareth...fuck me harder. Show this princess who she b..belongs to. Make me all yours by d..destroying my sloppy loose pussy!" she begs to him before Gareth only groans again to slam her hips down while she screams out hugging him. Gareth forces her to let go and have her hands resting on either side of his head. His hands gripping on her hips thrusting up into her with the balls smacking against her.

"Ahhhhhhh~ Yes! Yes give it to me Gareth!!! Make me all yours..use me to your heart's content.." she panted out for him but Gareth only pounds into her while panting out.

"Hahhhhhh hhaaahhhh d..damn it, you feel too good. Your insides are clenching down so tight. You're going to rip my cock off from being this tight.." he said panting but she keeps slamming her hips down while her breasts swing under his face.

"I ahhhhh I don't care..I want you Gareth..I need you. You're the only one that can cool down this burning desire..this craving for being full of your love and seed. I will not have you stop...*pounding her hips down* Till I'm your slave for pleasure!"

"You're already sound so naughty Alania..I love it when your a dirty princess for me and only me. You won't let so other prince try anything right?" he said using one hand to grip her butt tighter as she hissed.

"I won't mmmmm let another touch me but you. You're the only one that can touch m..me...please Gareth..let me mmfffmmm!!" he spanks her butt hard to leave a hand print but he keeps hitting it while she yelps or moans from the pain.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:12 am

He spanks harde4 as his hips go all out. He groans as she starts to lose it completely his spanking adding another element to her pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:19 am

Her butt already was a red color but she wiggles it wanting more. Gareth gladly kept spanking her while forcing her to bounce on him. She loved the pain and pleasure going through her body before she cries out drooling to hug his head against her breasts. He groans licking and kissing them wanting to give her everything but he wanted to make sure she felt it. Gripping her arms, he suddenly slams upward to make her gasp out in shock.

"G..gareth!?"

With a growl, he begins pounding away while she moans out in screams. "Hnnnnaaaahhhhhhh!!!! ahhhhhhhh!!!! hhaaaaaaannnaaaa!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmm O..Oh Gareth...mmmmmmmm...Oh g..gosh!!!!!! y..Your so deep! Your thick cock is so deep!" she moans out in a trance twitching feeling him roughly holding her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:29 am

Grrr Alaina im gonna cum soon haa so good inside i want to burst and burst inside." He said pnting and groning out a warning to her. She quickly heard what he said and understood
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:33 am

"Ahhhhh ahhhaaaaa that's f..fine my love, please cum inside of me. Fill my pussy and womb with that hot thick cum of yours! Fill me up to the brim till my stomach expands!" she moans out while Gareth groans feeling her tightening up again but she was grinding her hips in a circle to help him cum.

"D..don't grind your hips!" he moans out drooling while she was panting herself, feeling more of her wetness spilling out.

"Fill me up with your cum...fill me till you make me pregnant! I w..want your baby Gareth...Fill me till you impregnate me!"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:35 am

With a sbout he bursts inside her and it pumps alot of heavy cum into her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:45 am

She threw her head back slamming down on his cock to drink down all that cum filling her up, hearing Gareth moaning out loving how she got tighter. Both him and her shook while she lays on top of him sweaty and hot but her pussy was gulping down his load of cum.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:52 am