Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:54 am

G-geez alain youre so hungry for it haa it makes me want to go again with the way your moving." He said bkusbing red from it all
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:21 am

"T..then what's stopping y..you? I'm right h..here.....still ready even if I get...t..tired...Your princess is hungry for her lover.." she purrs to him that Gareth blushes red to see her leaning on top of him kissing his chest slowly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:23 am

Then take me and ill give you all you want and more
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:27 am

"What about y..you?" she teased but he only reaches to hold her cheek and give a few neck kisses for her.

"No worries; I'll have my turn again but it's your turn. Lets see that naughty side of yours.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:33 am

He whispered the kast in her ear maing her hotter. Since he was going to be that way she defided to make him feel even more to mess with him befor taking her pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:41 am

All she did was giggle hearing that but deep down, she wanted that. Knowing Gareth could make her feel pleasure when she wishes. Same with him. She feels his fingers running down the backs that makes her purr for him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:44 pm

He keeps rubbing harder making sure she feels it deep in her skin.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:15 pm

Alania whimpers loving his touch but Gareth only keeps her close against his body, leaving kisses on the top of her head and forehead.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:38 pm

Haa you know alaina tou say its oky nut sometimes i kust want to make sure tou want me inside. He said as she hugs him and wbimpers worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:58 pm

"Silly general, of course I do. I love you with all my heart and you're the only one I wish to have close to me. Besides, don't you feel the same way about me?" she asked against his chest while Gareth hugs her closer against his body.

"Of course I do..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:55 am

Together they shift a bit getting ready. Looking into her eyes and holding her close he moves in and slowly builds a rhythm
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:55 pm

Alania gasped feeling that but she shivers holding onto Gareth tightly, feeling him moving inside of her while she was moaning in his ear. Gareth only blushes hearing that but still keeps moving up into as he was kissing her breasts. She runs her fingers through his hair but that made her whimper again feeling his touch.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:57 am

As he stsrted to swell she hears him groan and he starts pushing deeper and harder. He continues kissing her breasts before sucking one gard and letting it pop out of his mouth and then he sucks the other harde this time
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:19 pm

She hugs him tightly feeling Gareth pleasuring her breasts, her arms wrapped around his head still wanting more. He was doing his best to make her feel everything but the pleasure grew more and more as time passed. He keeps his arms wrapped around her waist while sucking harder on the nipples.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:09 am

She felt his hand reach her thighs then move around then up her legs making her squirm as he got closer to his prize. She let out a small gasp feeling his fingers pressing against her slit opening it a little then rubbing slow but hard. She felt his fingers barely inside and pushing hard to oelasure her a she switched to the other breast and adds light squeezes from his teeth as he sucked her nipples hard. He added swirls with bit tongue to add to her pelasure and she twitched feeling the tip of a finger push in a bit and rub then pinch her clit.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:09 am

Alania was doing her best not to fun from his touches but it felt so good, she wa having trouble thinking. One of her hands moves up his back feeling some swear but he only holds her closer still helping her. He sucks on the nipples a little more before a moan slips past her lips when his tounge swirls against the nipple. She hisses loving the feeling yo hug him closer but hears a groan from him.

She wanted to pleasure him as well. Feeling heated, she slips one hand down to start stroking him to get a gasp. He felt her sift touches once more to bite the nipple from it. She hisses from the sudden bite but didn't stop as he keeps going wanting more. His fingers kept rubbing her wet folds to rubbing the clit too.

Both were pleasuring each other that she was already dripping on his member to him throbbing I n want for her. Gareth and Alania wanted deeply from this before she makes him let her nipple go with a pop and kisses him deeply. He groans from the kiss and how sweet it was before swirling their tounges again one another while moaning too. His hug tightens to squish his chest against hers but she leans on him, wanting to feel more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:42 am

He held her soaked folds open and pushes ibside easily as she was slick. She felt the throbbing pressure then her hand hit her pwn pussy when he pushed inside and worked tip inside her. He was still kissing and pleasuring her with his lips but she moans out wanting even more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:49 pm

Gareth made her feel everything slowly but the pleasure burned before he was able to do anything. The tip throbbing inside only made her whimper to lick his bottom lip. Gareth blushes and parted his lips to her tounge pushing into her mouth to swirl against each other.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:25 am

He pushes in deeper sliding in as she opened to accept him. Each push made him go a bit deeper and his tongue swirls around hers roughly as her pussy slowly gets use dto him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:13 pm

She gasped feeling him slipping into her a little but their tongues just kept swirling against one another. They needed one another before she feels him break the kiss to pant against her lips. She holds his cheeks with both hands to look into his eyes but he only grew to love her more.

"W..what's wrong?" Alania asked him but he only blushes to pull her down and kiss her deeply again. She shifts from the kiss but hugs him tightly with her arm wrapped around him. He was not going to let up in any way but started making out with her that their breathing, moans, groans, hisses, and kisses were the only things heard in this room.

"Mmmmmmmm..."

"*Breaks kiss again* I'm sorry...*Panting* I just...I really love you. I need you in my life, Alania. Nothing will separate me from you...not even someone who wishes for us not to be together...."

"Silly, of course no one will separate us. I'm going to be your wife.....that's all that matters right?" she said but he only smiled to kiss her again to move his hands up against her back before she shivers from the touch.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:18 pm

He was burning and wanted her badly again. He knew she would accept anything and it mad ehim want to tale her wildly. "Haa tell me alaina. If i was going to mmm to take you. What wod you sss want to try next?" He asks making her heat up deep inside. She and he were still making out but she panted to break the kiss and tell him her answer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:12 pm

"It's hard to haaa say. I want to really want to feel more pleasure from you.." she said blushing against the sensation of pleasure. Gareth blushes to hear that but slowly nips and kisses at her lips while grinding against her place feeling how soaked it was. He groans loving how wet she was before it grew more and more heated now.

"Come on Alania, You can tell me....I won't bite too much.." he said looking at her but slowly sees her whimpering again.

"I don't want you to be gentle with me..I want you to give it to me. Please do it from behind while holding my hip and yanking my hair...please Gareth. Could you do that for me?" she asked gently to him while he blushes to hear the request.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:37 am

He agreed qnd with her help they both got into position. From behind he saw her open and dripping he slides down her soaked panties and places hs hands on her hips squeezing gently to rub them he lushes his tip then hus length against her hole grinding oenky against her pussy. He held her hips still and keeps rubbing them as he grinds agai st her. He was teasing her and playing to heat her up more vut she was only getting hitter and more lustful aa he kept her waiting.

She started to whimper after a few minutes and try to grind back or push him inside but he didnt let her and her pussy was starting to really ache and itch for him. One hand reaches and runs up her back as his grinding was cuasing a steady flow of her driping juices be was gringing harder and she was grtting close panting and moaning the whole time. His hand went around her throat as his hips stop and he leans over her. Her mouth was open and she was dazed panting wi th want and she whines to gring more but he squeezes her neck to stop her she shivers then felt that hand move and take her hair before she was suddenly and violently stuffed with his cock.

She screamed as he slammed his full size into ber all at once and she felt a tear form from how hard he inserted it into her. She twitched and gasps as he slowly moves out of her all the way to slam in even worse. She felt hwr belly expand to fit him and anotber tear form i side he sat up still hokding her hips and hair and proceeded to fuck her her and violently staying inside. She cums hard on the second thrust falling limp but be holds her up by her hair and slams his his hard and fast jackhammering then slowing and jackhammering again. Her poor pussy stings and throbs as some red was seen as he pulled out to am i again. Loud wet claps fill the air drowned by her screams as her body was pulled back and her belly bulged forwards each thrust.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:07 pm

The pleasure and pain she felt only grew more hotter between them that it started moans out loving the rough treatment. Her body only grew more and more hotter now that it was starting to burn more. Gareth groans out loving how tight she feels while slamming into her but watching how her pussy sucks him up made her feel more hotter than normal. She grips the sheets in both hands to scream out again as he was slamming up into her more and more.

"So naughty...you're slamming into me so much...you're tearing me...." she panted out while drooling but he only groans out still pushing into her more.

"You are being so naughty right now..just look at how wet you got each time I slam into you. Your pussy.your body is all mine. You'll going to enjoy having me all night because we will become a true wedded couple in a few weeks or so. I want everyone to know I'm married to you and you're engaged to me. No man shall take you..Never!" he said to snap his hips forward to his cock pushing deeper into her. She screams out feeling that but her stomach felt hotter and tightens up as he was thrusting into her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:00 am

He didnt ease up for long and when he did she gasps and pants a little before feeling him going all out once mre. The changing pace keeps her bidy guesing and hiw cock worked her pussy and womb into a sloppy mess

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:52 am