Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:20 pm

"So is Gareth. He must have gone after her because i cant find either of their tracks. " the doctor said as the group paincs.

Gareth was following her her horse wasn't leaving track in the ground but where it went it had signs. Broken branches a wet spot from her dripping hole. he was following these signs before coming to another old place made of stone a small handmade house with a door made for children size Gareth couldn't believe this place still existed since he built it when he was young as a secret hiding spot if he needed to run away from his duties. Alana used to follow him here and for kids it took a week to get put here every week to get back scaring everyone in the castle
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:28 pm

Maybe she was here; just maybe but he hurries over to the house and opens the door. He didn't notice any wet spots that might have come from something but he fears something had got her. He checked the rooms and the other floor of the home. "Princess Alana, are you here? it's me Gareth. I don't know why you ran away but were are not in danger. If you are here say something."

No words were spoken out in the house but he grew more worried thinking she's not here. Was Alana leading him on some chase? Shaking his head, he hurries to leave and try to find where she went to. He looked around trying to find the trace of he princess before he noticed some wet spots again and follows that which head down a path through some old boulders and trees. He told his horse to follow while holding on with each gallop the horse did but he wonders if this was leading to their final destination. he didn't lose track of the trail before he quickly gets through the forest to stop the horse that neighs out and kicking the air. Gareth looked around at the wide field but a bigger port was in view of his eyes but he wonders if she was around here. He didn't see anything before something was standing near the area but he wasn't sure if that was Alana or not. He hurries down with his horse to find out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:39 pm

Be follows her trail catching up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:51 pm

He stops seeing the horse slowing down before his eyes looked ahead seeing the new fort up close. It seems brand new as if someone just built it but this had to be the place the others spoke of. The same one that He and Alan would rule over. If he can find her that is. He gets off the horse before seeing someone standing at the main gates of this place but saw it was Alana. She didn't not he was there but standing there facing it but he grew worried about her.

"Alana?"

"......."

She was silent and didn't speak to him but she really seems off of herself as if something was distracting her mind.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:53 pm

Th e others were a day away and he was confused about the fort becuqse he was supposed yo build one. Then it hit him he was supposed to build a port. And the fort here was to be the staging point andbhousing for their laborers and volunteers
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:00 pm

He figures it was here before but looks back at Alana that didn't turn to face him. Growing more concerned, Gareth walks over to her reaching over to touch her shoulder before she spoke.

"Well, well, well, Hi Gareth. Nice to see you finally showed up after falling behind like the others." she spoke silently but he keeps his hand over her shoulder looking confused.

"Of course but it's because you ran off for no reason. Why are you here by yourself, Princess? Don't you know it's dangerous for you to be out here alone?" he asked but she shrugs her shoulders looking at the fort.

"That's what I'm told but no worries, I'm fine now.....everything is fine." she said in a quieter tone to make him tense up.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh, that's easy...the reason what I mean is..." she slowly turns around to face him but while doing so, she started changing that her appearance changed into a black princess gown but her hair was darker and her eyes a dark golden color than her normal hazel brown.

"Seems I was right about taking care of myself without you or the others help...." she said in a light tone but the wind blew slightly that made him stop and pull his hand away from her shoulder backing up. Something was indeed wrong but wonders what was going on.

"Princess Alana?!"

"*Giggles* In the flesh General...However, I find it upsetting you came here alone and without the others. No matter, I'm sure the rest would love to have your body as a reminder of not upsetting me."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:02 pm

Gareth readies himself for a fight "i wont let that happen."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:09 pm

"......." she sees him ready to fight but Alana gently smiled to raise a hand showing a black blade sword while she gets ready to fight him back. "So you wish to fight? Very well, I would be happy if we played a little together but I guess it's sorta hurtful seeing your so called princess be like this but it won't matter. It seems she's alright."

"You're not her because some dark soul took her over so as the general I will free her from it." he said but she only giggles to look at him still showing her smile and her golden eyes.

"How sweet. You care about a childhood friend but no matter. Lets just get this over with because your boring me!" She swings the blade creating a ring of black fire around him and her. Gareth moves forward to avoid the flames but he blocks an attack she swings so they begin their sword fight. He knew the others were worried about the princess and general but he had to find some way to snap her out of this but the dark voices looks at this but started laughing near him so Gareth could hear them.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:18 pm

He knew he could stop her without harming her as he skillfully deflected her blade and danced around her magic gracefully.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:24 pm

Both of them kept swinging and slashing at one another but in the air, dodging and moving around in the circle. Alana kept trying to hit him before pushing him back using her magic as Gareth stops himself from the push and moves to the left from a sing. She looked around before sending a chilling blast of magic but that didn't stop her from trying to hit him again. They kept this up for a while but Alana was laughing insanely now thinking this was so much fun. Watching this man dancing around but she seriously wanted to stop him and begins growing bored with him.

Gareth dodges a swing of her black but jumps back that she was giggling a bit with her glowing golden eyes looking right at him. A sick smile showing on her face to look at him. "Not bad, General. It's not wonder this worthless sack of flesh cares about you and yet she fights it. No matter the days that pass or the nights that haunt her, you seem to be the one she avoids."

"Even for some dark soul trying to corrupt a human soul?" he asked it to hear another giggle.

"She was asking for this because she knew her path was set. You and the rest wouldn't understand her pain and yet here we are fighting one on one for you to help her. Just how much of a fool are you?" she laughed to shove him back rather hard against the ground to see him grunt but cough a bit from the dirt that rose in the air but he rolls over from a blast she cast but a barrier went around her to keep her protected but floating in the air.

"Release Princess Alana right now!"

"No can do. Were part of her now. Were always a part of her...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:34 pm

He cut through the barrier trying to free her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:41 pm

She shoves him away from her hard into the ground but heard some crashing sound because of it. He coughs again but Alana sees the others hurrying over to them but she sighed floating down to look at him smiling. "Seems our game will have to wait. I'll hope we can play again.." she said with a smirk before disappearing into some black smoke and just made the fire disappear too. Before she could, Gareth used a lasso to grab her ankle and tugs her down hard to crash into the dirt.

She coughs from the sudden impact before feeling it tie her up and he rushes over to knock her out hard. Alana went dizzy before falling on the ground but during that time the others arrived at the scene. The doctor with the others sees Gareth in the ground but rushes to see if he was okay.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:48 pm

He panted and told the doctor everything only to hear he had to be the one to help her since this was caused by her unstable lust pushing her love for him away. Hearing that fareth fulped and kisses her lips slowly as her heart slowly filled with light once more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:59 pm

The kiss made her shift slightly before the magic shoves him back to see her cough a bit struggling again. Alana glares at him and the others seeing them afraid of how violent the princess be like this. "Release me you worthless mortals! I'll make sure each one of you suffers for doing this to me!" she hissed but the doctor sighed looking at him but then at her.

"We know your still in there, Princess. Please fight this-"

"Back off! You worthless excuse of a human. I'll make sure you all will suffer for doing this. I'll make you all burn for the mistreatment you did to me! All of you will burn under the darkness filling the land."

"Alana.."

"We might need to find some way to help her and maybe get the darkness to ease down a bit. She won't listen to us." He said but when taking a step forward, she shoves him back with a black ball that keeps them away from her. "Princess Alana, lower this barrier right now!"

"..........."

They saw her not respond to him or anyone before deciding to leave her alone because she won't speak to anyone. They decided to set up camp and get into the fort where theirs enough rooms for everyone. Even some main ones for Gareth and Alana. They didn't know what to do with her but decided to move her using magic to levitate her and set her in the room. When getting in her room, she locked the door so no one would be able to enter the room. She sealed herself off from everyone that the room became dark and cold.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:11 pm

Only he coukd get in to see her by cutting the barrier
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:18 pm

It did leave a deep cut through the barrier of magic but it fixes it self before he touches the door handle. Seems whatever had Alana wasn't making this easy and tried to figure out how he can fix this. Magic was very old towards the people but Gareth knew some that could use it. For the time being, he's tried to cut through and get into her room but the barrier only gotten stronger and thicker so it's not easy to cut through it. Before long, Gareth panted feeling tired while the other knights have tried to help him but no luck.

"What do we do? The queen and king will be very upset about this. How will be be able to get through to the princess?"one asked.

"Don't give up. We will figure something out so we can but right now, it seems it's not going to be easy to get to her. Maybe we need to figure something out and by we I mean me. She's keeping me out and others so maybe theirs a weak point." he said rubbing his chin but the doctor was only looking over to him.

"We must find a way to get through to her but it seems she's keeping all other voices out of her head. Maybe another is speaking to her in the mind and keeping the rest of us out. I always knew Alana was stubborn but never this stubborn when it comes to her feelings." he mutters but Gareth heard him to look confused.

"What did you mean by that?"

"When she started developing her 'feelings', that same curse was placed upon her and it only gotten worse towards her life. She did everything to keep her self out of the love could and seems to feel safe. Though, she gotten worse when you left years ago, General. We knew you didn't wish to but you had no choice by the order of the queen."

"True. That mission was very important and we had to get through with it before things became worse. I never wanted to leave my best friend like that but I had no choice.."

"We knew but Alana must have blocked her feelings to make it where she won't express her feelings ever again."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:29 pm

He sighs and begins to tap into his own bmagic as he sbines in light and slips into the cracks befire they close
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:31 pm

The others wanted to help him but they knew maybe Gareth can get through to the princess. Once inside, the whole room was pitch black with the cold magic flowing through the air. However, it wasn't easy to see while trying to find Alana.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:29 pm

The light jeeps the darkness from eatinf him. And he keeps going
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:31 pm

He just keeps going forward through the darkness before getting near the side where a bed was. Gareth saw some thick vines appearing around and wrapped around something of a black ball of some kind. After some time, he walks over worried to touch it before the vines pushes him brutally against the wall to make a loud slamming noise to cause some vase to break after falling. He grunts in pain from the grip but feels more darkness appearing to start strangling him or try to effect him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:34 pm

He used his light as a secind skin to allow him to breathe and coughs as he pushes deeper going to the ball
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:37 pm

The vines only grab him more and pulls him out and holds him down away from the bubble. He only gotten more silent from the grip before slowly groaning out because of it. He used more of his light to burn the darkness away but Gareth stood up to cough again before ducking from some hands to hold him down as he dashes towards the bubble. He gets closer and closer towards the bubble but a few shadow bodies appeared and surrounds the bed to form together.

'Stay away!!!!! Leave her be because you won't see her again!' they screeching out but suddenly pushes him out of the room to the wall as the other servants grew worried but rushes to help him. Gareth winces from that but sees the doors slam shut rather harshly to lock once more. They begin trying to help him but they take him to the doctor while another just sent a message to her parents on the status.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:00 pm

He keeps fighting until he reaches her and confronts the spirits first hand his light scalding them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:14 pm

They keep her away from him but Gareth only grabs Alana and pulls her away from their grip but she was curled up a bit while slowly waking up. Her eyes still was gold but she squirms in his arms to make him drop her. She looks around seeing the room but looks at him to see the darkness going towards her so she can absorb it within her. He didn't say a thing to her but they only stared at one another before she looked away from him to head over to the window.

"........"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:26 pm

He blocked th3 darkness before it got to her and went after her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:51 am