Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:01 am

Gareth only panted against her shoulder, still moving his hips either fast or hard. He wanted to keep her guessing from what she felt before making her whimper again to feeling him burn up worse. He keeps his hold on her tight, kissing and licking against the neck before she pulls him close to kiss Gareth once more and deeply. Hearing a moan from his lips made her get more horny for him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:37 pm

His hips to wild with no restraint slamming harder and faster as ue groans oit from the mixed heat. His thrusts were getting more intense and rough with her as he pulls her back into his hips slamming as deep as he could.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:18 pm

She cries out feeling more pleasure flowing through her body, the sensation of lust only making her want more of him. Gareth was thrusting his hips forward inside of her that she was only started to become more wet in aroused pleasure before he slams into her deeply. She screams out feeling her stomach violated while his cock throbs inside of her. She was even close to cumming but he wouldn't let Alania do that. He panted to look at her before making her grind against his lap while kissing her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:02 am

She kept grinding trying to cum but she cpuldnt and it was driving her crazy. He sropped like thks to torment her she just knew it. He knew how it effected her and how badly she would grind begging for that release and feel8ng his thrusts hitting her harder. She was about to beg when she felt the jolt of hjs impact hitting her deepest spot again as he moves harder and harder onto her his whole body pushing hers forward. Hus grip on her hair pulled her back and the thrust stabbed her inner wals again forging a visible lump because of the angle. She felt like he was going the snap her in half until he pulled out and the rigorous pace intensified. He was throbbing at his peak and going all out now.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:27 am

Alania only moans out as loud as she can, feeling how he thrusts into her violently with no care but his desires and love for her made it seem so different. He only grips onto her hair to give another pull, hearing her cry out again with tongue hanging out. His member was throbbing inside of her that it was expanding inside of her stomach, showing a lump now. He was not slowing down but that only made him feel more heated now because of it. Another groan leaves his lips feeling her insides tighten up but Gareth didn't stop. He was going to give everything to his engaged wife before she would be his as his real wife.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:51 am

He burst insixe with a groan and she bhrst with him and panted as her body sucked all his cum out kf him. They both keep close and pant staying together even efter they burst and kissing hotly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:09 pm

Gareth and Alania hugs and kisses one another lovingly while their sweaty bodies were rubbing and grinding against one another. He loved hearing and seeing how lost she became from this that Gareth rubs her back slowly to hear a squeak from her. He only smiled and kisses her more wanting to give more of his love. That made Alania blush and kiss him back, hugging him tighter against her hot sweaty body.

They fell back on the bed while holding onto one another before Gareth held her close with one hand touching her head. "Are you alright?" he asked wanting to make sure she was alright. Alania blushes to show a smile on her face.

"I'm alright but full. You really did it.." she said feeling his cum still inside of her and a little bit spilling out. He laughed to kiss the top of her head.

"Sorry. I had to show how much I love you...I hope you didn't mind...."

"Of course I didn't mind..I loved it."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:58 pm

Sbe felt him kiss then snuggle close.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:59 pm

Gareth and Alania smiled but nuzzle up more while resting.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:59 pm

He had almost forgotten why they had come this far he had gotten lost makibg love with her and he blushed seeing her curl up. Her curves were pronounced and her skin shines with sweat.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:12 pm

Gareth didn't want to wake up his princess but seeing her laying that way made him see her as beautiful. He only smiled to reach over and pet the top of her head. A light blush shows on her cheeks with a baby smile. She was already so beautiful that he wished to always spend time with her forever and ever.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:50 am

She woke up and pretended to sleep enkoying his arms around her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:47 pm

Gareth looks down at her but his eyes looked gentle towards her. She snuggles up against his body that he reaches to pet the top of her head, seeing her blush.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:30 pm

P-princess Alaina... when i returned.... the first time... did you hate me or were you hurting? " he asks soflty and pets her head.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:36 pm

"What do you mean? I wasn't-" she stops thinking about that when he did come back. Her mind was so busy with work and other duties that she was trying to block out everything else in her mind. Including him.

"....Well, were you?" he asked but she didn't know how to respond to him to let out a soft sigh.

"....I was actually...hurting...

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:24 am

His eyes widen and she felt his gaze soften. He tilted her chin to look in her eye. "Im sorry you were hurtimg i was foolish and blamed myself so i was distant even when i was there. I Love everything about you Princess Alaina. I always will." He kissed her then and there. His words and kiss aroused her again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:30 am

"T..thank you for your honest words, my love. That really made me happy..knowing that your love was stronger for me as mine is with you." she said to sit up and kiss his cheek. He of course blushed and smiled hugging her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:36 am

The morning passed and they continued their journey.

(I need to read and remember what it is.)
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:43 am

Ooc:Okay

bic: Alania was making sure everything was in place but seeing her love to be, getting ready and moving ahead. She was just done fixing her things and sees his own ready too. After the other night, they were more closer than before now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:35 pm

It was a quiet trip back and he keeps his mind on tje jojrney whoke she was thinking about how to reward him when they get back. She noticed he set this up to give them private time alone and knowing thst had mad ethe whole trip that much more pleasurable.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:10 pm

She just couldn't help but smile at this to see Gareth also feeling happier than usual. They were still heading back but thinking about a couple words over the last few times right after. She looks to see Gareth looking ahead but he was happier about being by her side.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:55 pm

"Maybe we should say were getting married... i mean i dont remmeber if we said so or not "
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:31 pm

"Of course we are sweetie since you have me the engaged ring." she smiled looking at it, feeling his warm love still around her. Gareth thought she was adorable but he only laughed after thinking about it. Even a blush was showing.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:00 am

He blushed and shook his head. " i mean to your parents and maybe the people. Definitly i want to tell the ones i worked with at the port." He scratched his cheek blushing
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:47 am

"Ohhhhh, I see. Well, of course we should tell them. We can tell everyone about this lovely news. It could mean the world to us if we learn about it. Second, it could do good for us either way. I just hope they will be overjoued.." Alania said blushing but sees Gareth blushing more that he was looking ahead to the horses walking forward as they were heading north.

"It is still nerve wracking knowing this though huh? I guess that remains a mystery for us. For now, let's worry about some other things Okay? We can do that by telling them later on." he said as she smiled and blushed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:09 pm