Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:53 am

He walked with her hand in hand continuing to relax. Together like this they seemed to walk faster since time fsded away between them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:31 am

They didn't say anything but they were happy while seeing their next destination close now. She squeezed his hand to make him smile since Gareth was happy about being with her. Even becoming engaged.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:50 pm

The path he toom was returning to her family castle and he didnt rush or hurry. It was a relaxed travel pace for multiple breaks for rest and food.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:33 pm

Gareth was happy about this but he didn't want to rush all the way back to her family castle. Maybe in some way but that only make it more curious. They wonder how in the world the family will react? Alania is sure they will be happy for them because she deeply loves and cares about him. She always did in the time being. She only hopes they will see that too. Right now, they were crossing the main nelo river that was a small swim using a boat. Lucky for them a big boat was there in waiting for new people to help cross it.

One boat keeper was there but noticed them. "Ahhh, it seems I have guests. What brings you here near the Nelo rivers?" he asked.

"We wish to cross the Nelo river sir. Would we have to pay anything to cross?" Alania asked as the man thinks about it a little.

"Not really; usually I let people cross the lake for free with no charge of gold coins. Not may come out here but they always find ways to thank me for it." he said.

"We could always give you something for that. In hopes of something...."

"Usually people give me money, clothes, some items, etc. However, a few had given themselves to me to work for me when collecting fees. I just told them no and let them undo that. So yeah, you may use the boat and cross the river.....if....."

"If?" Alania asked to see the man looking at her up and down before seeing her lips.

"I get one cheek kiss from your friend here.." he said to see Alania look shocked.

"Sorry; I don't think I heard you right. You want a kiss...from me.."

"Yes. That's all I ask. A simple kiss from you will help me do very well. In hopes you will show me that much and I'll let you cross. Do we have a deal?"

"Their is no way...I'm letting you kiss my engaged wife.." Gareth said getting mad.

"What is the harm of that? I only want to have one simple kiss.....is that too hard?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:02 am

Cmon we can find another way alaina." He said but alaina didnt mind and kisses his cheek
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:05 pm

"Will that work?" she asked the man who was blushing and chuckled touching his cheek.

"Yes, my fair maiden. You both may use the boat to cross.." he said moving out the way for them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:46 pm

Gareth didnt seem to flcarr about it anymore since the6 were using the boat to cross.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:01 pm

She looks out from the side of the boat, seeing the water of this lake. It sure was pretty to Alania but never sees others around here. Was this location a private spot or something else? She wouldn't remind herself too much about it but maybe in the future she will learn more about it. For now, it seems she and Gareth were alright crossing the water to the other side.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:27 pm

Her detour had cost them an hour but it wasnt too far behind. They emerge on thw main road shortly and only a mile from where he had hoped to be allowing himself to telax. They continue towards her palace and she stsrted plnning an excursion to the secret place she discovered. She wanted to take him there some times and show him many pleasures.

They didnt take the main road long when she again lead them down a detour to explore. He didnt obkect because he started to believe that she was deliberately extending their trip to spend more time with him and her alone.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:50 pm

It's not that Gareth was angry about this or annoyed but he was curious as to why. He knew her parents were expecting them to the old palace and delaying will only upset them. He didn't want to ruin any chances with marrying their daughter. When she kept walking and holding his hand, he stops in his tracks to make her stop too. Turning her head back to see him with a confused look.

"Gareth? Is something wrong? Why did you stop?" Alania asked gently to him.

"My beloved princess, we should be really heading over to your palace home. We don't want to make your parents wait for us. Didn't they know we are coming to visit since they were expecting us?"

"Yeah, they know and I do too but I just want to go this way for a quick check out of this location. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we delay a little longer hmm?" she said blushing to him but Gareth sighed to look at his engaged wife. Of course Alania would delay everything just for her to go ahead and lead them to another section of this place. She didn't know if that's possible or not but either way that's fine.

"I understand my love but either way; we shouldn't delay the visit. Your father and mother are expecting us. How about we explore after the visit? We will go where ever you wish but for now we should head back to the path." he said turning away and heading back from where they came. She whines to stop in her tracks this time that made Gareth look at her.

"But I don't want to yet. Please Gareth? Can't we just explore a little more before we do anything? Pretty please???" she begs of him but Gareth sighed to shake his head. He knew how her father was and it would make him think they lied about visiting the parents.

"Next time my love..we need to leave." he said gently to her before turning and leaving once more. Gareth pulls her gently ahead from behind but she only lets out a sigh and follows him to the main road that was seen minutes later. They keep walking to see the palace of her home a few miles away.

"Come Alania, we are almost there...I'm sure your parents will be most pleased to see you again...." he said walking forward with her.

"I'm sure they will be.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:13 pm

You seem so sad... whats wrong?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:41 pm

"You sound like you don't like my adventures or something Gareth. Am I starting to annoy you or am I doing too much?" she asked him but he blinks looking confused to shaking his head. Of course he wasn't.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:09 pm

Alaina. It just seems like you dont want to g back.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:05 pm

"I don't mind going back to visit my parents. I just...want to spend more time with you, Gareth. Is that bad to ask of me?" she asked looking at him but he only sighed to look at her.

"Alania, It's not that...I just figure you wanted to see your parents right? You haven't for a while now and we were going to tell me of our engagement." he said but she only sighed knowing that. Of course she wanted to tell them but she wanted to spend time with Gareth more.

"Listen.....I just...I wanted to just be with you for a little while longer....that's all.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:14 am

He looked at her then sat down in the middle of the road. What do you knkw that i dont?" She stopped and didnt look at him.

"Wh-what do you mean." She shivered hdimg her arms she wasnt angry just nervous.

"Youre acting like well never be together when we go back. Or like you wont see me or... i dont know... like youre hiding something." She shivers a gain.

"Im not hiding anythin gareth my love. Im.. Im... i just want more freedom with you. Being out here away from it all... and with you makes me feel so good i dont want to be a trapped princess again..."

He looked down. Her duties when she wwnt home usually were so she could rules if and when her parents pass on or retire. He jnew it was important but not likethat to her. He stood up and hugs her from behind.

"I didnt know.. i just thought..."

"That being a princess must be so nice.. well its not. Its kike a cage some times. Cold and lonely... no one treats me like a person except you.. " she looked at him and he stares into her eyes.

"Very well. We will extend our trip but we jave to tell people that we are and where we wil be going. We can use messenger birds for that."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:36 pm

"T..then, you are alright with me going away with you for a while longer? I know my parents will be wondering where I am and wish for me to come back. However, I also know they gave me some word about giving you something after a while. I just...want to spend more time with you later on...that's what I really want to do." she said quietly.

"Alania.."

"Do you know....just how hard it is...just to be free? Through all my life, I've always spend it with the tutors my father gets me. The best of the best in this land to make sure I'm prepared for the roles of being queen. He always made sure or demands that I learn the true ways of being a ruler. However, my mother didn't do all that and I barley get free time. She was the only one that knew I wanted to be a free happy princess and queen one day. Not one bonded by rules." she said looking away from him but Gareth didn't let go of her from the hug.

"....................."

"All I want is to be happy and with you, Gareth. I mean...don't you wish to marry me and make me your queen?" she asked looking up at the sky to see a few clouds passing by them from above.

"Of course I wish to be happy with you while making you my queen. You know that.."

"Then I wish for us to be together. I love you so much, Gareth. my love...I just want to be free...and with you." she said but Gareth sighed to think about this before having his answer. Minutes later, he was just finishing up something on a piece of parchment. He made sure it was good before folding it up and tying it on the foot of a bird. He sees the bird looking around as it let Gareth tie the letter to it's foot.

"There....." he said before lifting his arm to see the bird flying off towards her family's castle. Alania watches the bird fly away but Gareth looks at it as well before they remain silent after some time.

"I hope that helps ease your worries my love. I just hope they will understand...or at least hear your wishes." he said.

"I'm sure they will be......they are my parents after all.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:27 pm

Lead on then this is now your trip." He said calmly and relaxed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:56 pm

"R..really? You're going to let me.." she started to say but sees Gareth nod. He didn't want his engaged wife to feel sad so he figures why not? Maybe they will be alright for them to go around a little longer before heading back. If they do. Alania blushes again before she grabs his hand and started leading the way away from her home to another path.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:06 am

She seemed to run almost pulling him al9ng s he folowed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:19 pm

Gareth didn't do anything or trying to stop her since Alania wanted to get away. She really didn't like rules or being trapped. However, this made her feel a little worried now. How badly was she effected with this all her life? Was her families rules that serious? Maybe he will ask later on to see how bad it was. For now, they just kept walking down the path while seeing the same bird with the message heading out near her home town.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:49 pm

He started to see why things had changed when he forst arrived back in her kingdom. He looked at her as she oulled him along and new what ever she had planned was going to be fun.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:19 pm

Alania kept pulling Gareth along with her, smiling since she was feeling more better. However, she wanted to show Gareth something since they were heading in the different direction of their kingdom. He and her stops from another larger path before they see another kingdom but it's more bigger than the one her parents gave her.

"Ummm, Alania? What is-"

"Don't worry, Gareth. You will see.." she said smiling to him while pulling him along, heading down the path once more. He really didn't know about this kingdom but it seems she knew about it and for a while. The walk was not as long since it took a few minutes before getting to the gates that opened up for them. He saw it's more bigger and designed by her own thoughts/creations.

A few guards were standing there with two maids waiting since they were at the main doors.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:09 pm

Is this place owned by an ally of yours or something i dont think its wise to approach a guarded manor unannounced." He said as she strolls past them."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:15 pm

"Of course but it's also been given to me. My friend handed this to me after she traveled from another time. She said she wanted something more better or bigger to help others that it only makes me wonder.....It's like a second home from my own...." she said walking inside.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:32 pm

Sonyhise trips when we were small... the ones where you left and your parents didnt worry... it was here? " she nodded and giggled.

"Mhm u used to escape here all the time but whwn you left... it didnt help at all. But were here now and ive always wanted to let you see."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:54 am