Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:38 pm

"Well, this is...rather something. I had no idea though Alania. Knowing that you had this place or it was given to you by your friend. Wait, is she come see this place or did she leave it all alone to you?" Gareth asked as Alania kept holding his hand leading deeper inside.

"As I said she gave it to me. Many of the servants here know who I am but I always would come here if I really wanted to be away from the rules and stuff. You never know how annoying they can get. But since I'm here; I can do whatever I want. We can do whatever we want, Gareth."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:53 pm

M-more like what ever you want." He said awestruck by the place and her story. She giggles and pulls him inside closeing rhe door and pushing him against it kissing roughly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:58 pm

The kiss and rough treatment shocked Gareth but feeling Alania kissing him only made him blush. He carefully breaks it catching his breath but she whines leaning into him. Soft kisses were felt against his neck but he feels her only push into him even more. "You are one active princess you know that, Alania?" he said but blushes feeling her give his skin a lick.

"Maybe but think about it Gareth; with it being us. You can do whatever you want too. Just like me. Just think of the possible fun we can have together here...isn't that arousing."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:08 pm

"The implicatioj is sure but umm what did you have in mind?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:30 pm

"No worries; I have plenty...if you are alright with it." she said smiling at Gareth who was a little confused.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:06 am

"Im alright with it as long as im with you my love." He said kissing her back and swirling his tongue around hers to show he meant it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:06 pm

"Oh believe me my love, that's what I'm happy to know because we can be ourselves here. No one else will do anything to break us up. I want to make sure you get every. bit. of. hot. pleasure while we are living here." she says this into his ear while leaving a couple kisses on it. Alania gasped when feeling him hold her tightly against his body feeling aroused himself. The sensation of their desire was only growing more between them but he was only nipping at her bottom lip.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:47 am

"Then show me this every bit you speak of else i will claim youre teasing me and that wouldnt be fair" he said turning her words on her because he thought she would enjoy hearing them from his mouth.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:07 am

"You may say that but I find it fun..I love teasing you like this. Making you feel every bit of pleasure I can when it comes to us playing. Besides, didn't you have more wild dreams when it came to the other kingdom? I know you liked all the teasing games I did with you my love.." Alania smiled seeing Gareth blush a little, remembering them but the thought and memories only got him more aroused holding her hips.

She felt that and giggled, looking down at him and lowers one hand to touch his lump in his pants. "At least that's what I know since you must have wanted it for so long. You're already pulsing in need of wanting more playtime...I'm already growing wet just thinking about it..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:03 pm

"Yes you are i can tell you want it inside dont you. Throbbing and pushing your insides ojt of the way while i ram inside and break your mind." He said drkly hoping to start pushing her to lose it forst.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:34 pm

Alania whimpers loving the idea that she was squirming against his body, panting. "Y..yes..I want that so much. I want to feel us become one again, Gareth. I love how you get when you are dominating me.." she said panting against his neck leaving kisses but Gareth hugs her to kiss her neck slowly. She whimpers loving his touch but gasped feeling his hands moving down to grip her butt.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:49 pm

You are mine then. And i am going to rip off your clothes and fuck you. But first you need to let me up and seduce me. Pick any method to try and win my, i mean, your reward. Any pose any aparel any tactic your choice but you must seduce me first and until you convince me that you deserve it i wont give you my throbbing meat. Instead you will watch as i waste my seed." He said deliberately dropping the misspeech to mess with her. He wasnt playing or joking.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:56 pm

She whines hearing such words but Alania didn't want him so badly that nothing else mattered. Alania wanted Gareth to take her and treat her like his pet. Having no one to worship but him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:11 pm

$Well are you going to seduce me or keep us both waiting. Your move my let else i will spill kt onto the ground." He said calmly to see how she took it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:22 pm

"Y..you're so mean..." she whispered but Gareth lifts her head up to look into her eyes. Even Alania could tell he was not joking. If she wanted pleasure, then she would have to seduce him. Right away or slowly to tease him, she begins to strip from her royal dress to expose her sweaty hot body to him. Gareth still keeps looking and waiting while she was teasing with lowering the straps of her bra and tugging at her panties.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:58 pm

He watches enkoying the show so far.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:58 pm

"What's wrong? Are you getting nervous?"Gareth teased that she blushes more looking away from him. He was really making this hotter now but she only blushes a bit to make her seem a little shy. He wanted to see more but Gareth didn't do anything but wait.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:01 pm

"No im just jot seeuced yet. I knkw you can do better "
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:49 pm

"Oh come now love. Can't you give me a little credit. I'm already hot and yet you're not letting me do much. Would it be nice if you would...let me have a little fun a bit quicker? *walks over* I'll behave if you-" as she said that, limbs grab her wrist to stop her and sees it's his own. Gareth looks at her with a dark expression that he grew hungry a bit.

"i understand that you are but lets be clear; you are not getting anything till you seduce me more. I know that naughty mind of yours can think of something that will make me ravish you. So....you want to keep luring away or do I have to figure out some punishments for you?" he warns but Alania whimpers feeling the limbs tightening on her wrists, squirming against it.

"G..gareth please don't..l..let me go..." she begs but he ignores her while making her get on her knees but he wouldn't do anything else. Gareth was waiting for her to do something or else he'll just punish her to make her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:10 am

He waited and watches her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:25 am

She blushes a bit to slowly feel the limbs force her on her feet and turn her away. Alania felt them touching and holding her now that she winces when two started squeezing her breasts. The nipples showing from the top. It felt good when getting groped by his vines but he made sure she felt everything. Alania gasped again feeling this but wiggles her hips to have the lower set of panties slip down her hips.

"Ahh...ahh...G...gareth....please...I'm begging you t..to let me go..." she asked again but he tightens the hold on her wrists before seeing more hold her still or touch her more and more that she was moaning.

"I'm still waiting, kitten. I thought you wanted me? Were you lying?" he said to see them squeeze her body all over as she was squirming more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:29 am

She felt one poking between her legs teasing her as she was groped and fondled.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:55 am

She bit down on her bottom lip feeling the touching and holding but Alania gasped feeling one stroking in between her legs. Looking own at the ground, soft moans left her lips with Gareth watching her every second. The sight did make him a little hotter than before but he wanted more. He wanted to see more of this that she moans out with smaller ones licking at her clit.

"G..gareth..ahhaa...ahhhh...hhhhhaaa.." she didn't do much and she's already looking lost. Gareth admits she looks inviting but he strokes his member while seeing her rest on both knees to show aroused love for the other.

"What's wrong Princess Alania? Dose my limbs feel good? Your shaking and quivering right now.....You want me to touch you don't you? You wish for me to kiss you? You wish for me to fuck that wet horny hold till you're a cumming yet." he groans out loving this pleasure that he was leaning his head back pumping his member.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:53 pm

He teases her contonioisly watching and listeni g to jer reactions waiting for her to seduce him but she didnt.so far.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:43 pm

"Come on, Gareth...d.don't you want to play with me? I know deep down you want to push something into this tight hole of mine. Or would you rather eat me out?" she asked wiggling her hips while Gareth laughed hearing the words.

"That almost sounds like an invite. You got to do way better for me to get my fill, princess.." he groans watching but she wiggles her hips, wanting him to take and play with her. He was taking more feelings of pleasure burning through her body that he was slowly stroking the lump in his pants to touch or tease her.

"Gareth?"

"Come on......please play with me...we are all alone here...we can do whatever we want.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:56 pm