Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:02 am

Shw felt the limb poming her start to rub her olace teasing her with touch and slime that aroused he rmore as her body slowly absorbed it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:47 am

When she felt that, Alania gasped with a deep low moan feeling her body squirming a little in the binds. Gareth only watches this and grew a little excited to see what her body would do. He held his hand up to aim it at her before smaller ones show up and started stroking her soaking hole to make her moan out even louder.

"Princess, you're leaving such a mess on the floor. Is all this already messing with your mind? Wanting more and more till you cum?" he teased to see her whimper and squirm in her hold. She did want it but knew Gareth wouldn't do anything unless she seduced him better. This was just a little playing and teasing.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:29 am

He did have mercy and seeing her body reacting in the depths of her desire brought forth from the slime and touching he reaches to rub her with his fingers on one hand as the limbs squeeze and pleasure her breasts licking her nipples as her breasts were squeesed and tugged. He smiles as her heavy moans and her wiggling hips trying to feel more. She was wet and he rubs with 2 fingers not one taking care to stop before she cums.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:57 pm

Alania cries out feeling that but he only smiled watching her lose it. He keeps stroking and moving his fingers before slowly trying to get into the sensation even more. She leans her head down after a while but feels her own body burning up again. She whimpers wanting more but yelps feeling him push his fingers in a little but not all the way.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:33 am

I see you are enjoying this. Maybe i should kist play with you until you fess up and seduce me." He said slowly so she was sure to understand every word clearly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:01 pm

She blushes seeing that but Gareth just smiled waiting for her to do what she could. If she could seduce him, things will get more exciting. However, she's holding back after a while. She whines trying to break free but he keeps her still either way.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:42 am

He decjded to have the limbs pull her legs apart and tease her until she nearly vursts ghen stopping before she does and not letting her release.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:53 pm

Alania whines feeling that but he only keeps her right where she was. Gareth figures if she didn't want to do what he was told, she would just be punished till she did as she was told. A soft moan left her lips but the limbs just kept touching and rubbing her skin and body.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:09 pm

She was getting close again and he saw her starting to drip. The touches and rubbing increase then stp again just before her release making her try and move against them but they squeeze her tight as a warning.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:45 pm

"!!!"she whines feeling that but Gareth just made the limbs hold her tighter that she couldn't move. He wanted to do so much to her. to punish her till she was nothing but a mess before looking hotter and aroused now. She turns her head to look back at him whimpering for more but he only shivers in heat to blush even worse now. The sensation of pleasure just growing more and more hotter between them.

"G...Gareth..hah...Gareth please..please don't..mmmmm.." she feels him squirming and feeling worse now that her place was dripping heavily to the ground now. The pleasure was becoming more and more heated now that she was looking at the ground squirming.

"Please what? You know what I have to do...even if you want to be bad. I will make sure you behave and remain where you are. That's what I ask...now..do you want to be bad or do I have to keep punish you?" he said looking right at her as the limbs tighten up to make her gasp even louder now to squirm.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:53 pm

When she didnt andsser a thick one pressed against her dripping place and vinrated heavilt pushing deep. She cries out feeling the intense plesure th3 en she felt herself gettin close. Kust befor3 sh3 releases it pulled out of her leving her wanting once more to the point she would ne unable to resist anumore
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:58 pm

He loved the expression on her face, seeing how lost and dazed Alania was. Gareth wanted more of her and to see just how lost she can become. However, he didn't want to break her too soon.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:02 pm

The scene repeates unt8l she cant think about anything but releasing her built up pleasure. She begged for release and he didnt listen becuase she was being punishedm
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:51 pm

She squirms once more but Gareth keeps her right where he wanted her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:20 am

Still nothing? I guess this was just a trap. Maybe i should just srop and we should rerurn to your castle." He said trting to morivste her to seduce him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:33 am

"No wait please!!!!...P..Please.." she said blushing but squirms against the limbs that she was panting in and out heavily. The pleasure was burning through her body that he was showing more and more aggressive feelings in need for her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:57 am

Then follow through or i stop. I get the feeling you wanted to play but now you seem to have changed your mind. " he said lossening their grip making hee think he was stopping to try and motovate her into seducing him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:41 pm

"N..no no! Please..please I need you, Gareth. I'm just growing wetter by how you're doing this to me. I know your hungry to claim your soon to be wife right? I'm all tired up...weak..hot....aching for you to-" before finishing her words, she winces from the tight grip the limbs had on her sweaty body. She moans out feeling how they were touching her but Gareth was only toying with her.

"You're driving my patience Alania. Do you wish to mess around or are you going to prove to me just how badly you desire me? Is this all a joke to you?" he asked to see her wiggling in the limbs shaking her head.

"N..No, of course not. I just.." She feels the limbs pull her closer to him that Gareth looks deep into her eyes. He saw her weak expression and how badly she wanted him but she still was failing to do a simple order. One of his hands reaches to touch her cheek but he only shows more of a dominate expression on his face.

"G..gareth?"

"Are you going to be serious...or do I have to punish you, Alania? Tell me your desire..or else I"ll leave you here hanging by these limbs of mine. They will punish and tease you till your a wet cumming mess. If you want to keep toying with me, I'll be happy to do just that...." he said still looking right at her once more.

"I...I'm sorry...I'm sorry Gareth, I didn't mean t..to....I just....*drools feeling the limbs stroking in between her legs now**whimpering and shivers*"

"If I was wrong, I think you do enjoy toying with me. You seriously think I'll give you anything if you're behaving like this? What a dirty mean princess you are...toying with my thoughts again....I guess you really didn't want me....." he growled to grip her chin before she whines wanting this dominant angry soon to be husband of hers. Alania leans in against his touch but was panting with tears seen.

"B..but I do..I do want you Gareth......Please..Please don't leave me hanging like this....Please f..fuck this dirty princess....show her that she always has to obey the man that can only satisfy her..and you.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:03 pm

He wasnt angry and he waved his hand allowing the limbs to push inside hard and deep
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:17 pm

She gasped feeling the limp inside of her but moans out as it was thrusting into her. Alania leans her head back twitching a bit that she was able to feel more of her heated body sweating a little.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:35 am

He didnt lwt her have mercy and the limbs continue even as she started to get tight and slick.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:31 pm

She bit down on her bottom lip feeling the limbs rubbing her more and more that she leans her head back. The pleasure only growing more and more heated that she was shivering. Alania leans her head back a bit more to show her expression on her face to Gareth.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:04 pm

She felt the limb move out of her and then she gasps feeling his tip stsrting to press and rub her opening. He was so close to pushing it in that she whines feeling his length against it instead of inside. He noticed that and pusbes the tip in and works it deeper with a few grunts and hissing.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:13 pm

Gareth grips some of her hair to hold her head back, seeing her weak heated expression. She was already dripping a lot on the ground but he was making sure she felt everything he could give her. The tip only pushes into more and more but heard a hiss from her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:21 pm

When their hips touch and he was fully inside he moves out slowly and pushes in again a bit faster. He held her hair and the limbs wrap around her breasts squeezing them hard.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:57 am