Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:26 pm

Alania gasped feeling that but moans when Gareth bucks his hips against her butt, thrusting into her while hugging her tightly against his body. He loved how she felt and smelled that his hands only tighten to holding her closer.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:52 pm

Freling the sharp thrusts inside her pussy she moans out as her wetness increases. Se was tight now and moaning in heat and pleasure enjoying it. He groans a bit and bucks harder and sharper adding some lihht slapps to her butt. "Cmon haa you can do more alaina i want to see how sexy you are when im fucking your pussy" he said as the limbs squeeze her hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:09 am

She whimpers from the order but wanted to keep teasing him till they both go insane. Gareth only grips more of her hair to pull her head back, hearing another weak moan from her. She feels his member throbbing inside of her but he wanted to see more. Feel more. Explore more till they were over heated. He gives a warning spank from his hand to make her yelp, twitching from the stinging pain that becomes heat of pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:12 am

He thrusts harder and faster adding more to her oemasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:28 am

"Ahhh~ My love...more. I want more of your love inside of me please..please keep fucking me..." she begs bucking her hips back while Gareth thrusts forward wanting more of her as well.

"Don't worry Alania Hah because I'm making sure I give you every drop..to make you feel how hot and aroused you made me." he said kissing her neck but Alania moans loving the sound of that.

"Then do it. Keep giving me all the lustful desires you're holding back. Abuse my hole for your use and claim me as your dirty pet. Show no mercy t..towards me....use me, spank me, punish me!"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:32 am

He slammed harder and swirls his hips mid thrust adding a hard spank to her butt and her breasts. He hears her moans of pleasure and grinds harder before returning to a heave thrusting.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:56 am

They didn't ease up on the thrusting and bucking that Gareth grunts each time he pushes into her hot wet folds. His hands gripping her hips while Alania moans out his name, bucking her hips back harder and harder against him.

"How's this Alania? Dose my member feel good? Buried deep inside of you?" he groans against her neck as she lets out another weak moan from her lips. He felt way too good that she was too dazed to answer right away before hissing at the sharp pain of him slapping her butt.

"Ahhhh..ahhhhhhhh....."

"Answer me!"

"Y..Yes, Gareth yes! You're member feels so good inside of my tight wet pussy. Keep ravishing my pussy till I nugghhh!!! My pussy is already burning up each time you thrust into me. Keep playing with your princess General. She's a dirty needy slave hungry for her soon to be husband's cock.." she whines hearing him pounding away that she cries out even worse.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:52 pm

He slammed his hips harder and faster groaning heavily as his pleasure increases. She was tight and woeking hard to make it as good for him as it was for her but that only made it better for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:42 pm

Alania only cries out when feeling him squeezing her hips tighter that she bit down on her bottom lip, feeling more of her wetness spilling out onto the floor. He panted holding her close against his body before feeling more of her clothes to rip them away as she gasped.

"G-gareth, that was my dr-mmmmmm!" he went on with pounding away into her while moaning each time he feels her tightening up around his member.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:07 am

Gareth didnt cate about her dress since she could replace them at any time. He wanted her and it was in his way so he removed it. He slammed his hips harder as the limbs squeeze and rub her tightly making her feel more aroused and closer to her climax.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:10 pm

She gasped from how rough Gareth was being with her but she only whimpers feeling more and more weaker that some wetness spills down her legs. Alania leans her head back moaning out heavily, calling his name as she feels more of his throbbing member pushing into her.

"G-gareth, oh god Gareth! You're pounding my insides s..so much! I can't feel..mmmmm..I can't feel my hahhhhh!" she felt him slamming away but the limbs were rubbing and touching her body so much that slime was being created. She winces feeling two pop out needles and prick her nipples adding something hot into them. Alania yelps feeling that but she only feels him slamming more and more against her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:55 am

She felt her breasts swell a little and her nipples stand hard from the injection as his hips start crasjing into her defeated pussy. When the injection was finished he rubs the slime into her skin hard and rough while his hips keeps ramming. She cries out from everything moaning anf writhing in her tentacle bonds before a limb pushes into her mouth and pounded the back of her throat.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:33 pm

She chocked from that but only slurps and sucks on it, feeling more and more heated after a while. The pleasure only burns up more that she was slowly feeling more of her heat growing more worse now. Gareth only groans out slamming into her that the pleasure just burns up, feeling her wetness dripping down her legs to the ground.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:37 pm

The limb stsrted pounding down jer throat as his hips go wild inside jer drivong her sanity to the brink with jeated lust. Her eyes roll and her moans grow weak before he and the limb both burst. The limbs release she gulped down dazed and lost as he pulled out and jer pussy spilled his cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:03 am

Alania gasped but it's muffled due to the limb but feels her legs shake and wobble from the over flow. his seed spilling out quickly to the ground while the other limbs tighten around her body to help some milk show in her nipples but didn't come out. He panted seeing his bride to be weak and still held by the limbs that he was stroking her lower back while hearing her mew like a kitten. He made sure she swallowed every drop from the limb before it would pull out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:01 pm

Shw coughed a bit as it pulled out and the serum she drank was to hydrate and stimulate her basedesires for him. The limbs let her down one by one.

"Punishment finished. Now how are you going to seduce or claim me?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:10 pm

"G..Gareth please..please I..I don't want to stop. I want more please...please keep using me." she said crawling near him but he stops her from getting too close. He wanted her to seduce her to get what she wanted or wish to claim. All this begging was nice but not enough for him.

"Come on, Alania. Say it. Show it. Let me see that dirty side of you trying to get what you want." he said as a limb comes to spank her butt. She yelps feeling that but whines wiggling her butt to turn around and expose her hole to him. It was still opening and closing for more while the limb keeps hitting her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:45 pm

Please take me aah again i need it." She said moving her hips up and down.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:47 am

"You wish for more? You sure are greedy my dear. You need to learn to behave." he warns to look at her but she only whimpers wiggling her hips to grind against the ground. Alania wanted him so much that her body was growing out of control due to the heat, her wetness spilling to the ground.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:48 pm

He undestood her urges and how they seemed to take over when he was away and now he had to satisfy them for her again. He began to wonder if she knew that she needed to control her urges and decided afte rthis he would teach her what she needed to do before they get out of control.

"Of thats what you want. Then maybe we need to take it slow. I understand how it feels so lets take this slow and work out these feelings." He said lifting her to her feet and kissing her head. He had his own urges seeinf her liek this and he wante dto take her hot and wet like this but he also wanted to savor the feeling.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:33 pm

"C..control them? Y..yeah...m..maybe we need to. I always wish to be with you but..sometimes my urges get out of control sometimes." Alania said looking at Gareth but he only pets her head to show it's alright.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:59 am

So for now love lets go slow believe me when i say i want tou too and we will make love in a few minutes" he said softly in her ear biting her lobe a little
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:14 am

"A..alright, I'll do just that. I just love you so much Gareth. I love you so much." she said blushing heavily to him, nuzzling against his chest. However, her eyes shut closed to feeling him holding her so close. Alania could hear his heart beating in his chest while feeling him nipping against her ear.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 8:54 am

He nips her neck next and puls her up so he can
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 7:38 pm

Alania only blushes feeling that she slowly purrs heavily feeling the slow nips after a while. She leans in closer to hug him tightly that Gareth only groans out, licking and kissing against her neck. He wanted to feel so much pleasure between them that they were recovering with kissing and cuddling.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:58 am