Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:10 pm

You still hVent seduced me meaning i havent goven you everything. Shoul i just break you with my power or leVe you to suffer in darkness until you cant wait any longer?" He asks still trying to get her to act sexy for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:24 pm

"That sounds like teasing. You mean I didn't do what you asked of me?" She asked against his neck but Gareth only lets out a sigh, holding her closer and closer holding her.

"No, you have not."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:18 pm

"Youre sexy no doubt but you have yet to seduce me. That last thing was punishments i have two options left. Either let you suffer in edtreme need as the serum takes effect or break you until theres nothing left. Either way you need to seduce me. Be the dirty girl hidden by rules and duty. Shownme what tou really desire. Take what you desire. Else ill have to pick from thise two punishments." She sh8vered because she could feel the serum inskde her changing her to be more aroused. If he left her alone like that she wpuld go crasy but if he used his powers to.break her then the mkre serum he flooded her with the worse she would get. Either way her desires wouldnt be satisfied.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:15 pm

"But I just.." he lets out a sigh to look at her then grips her chin that Alania was looking right at him. Seeing he was getting less patience from her non teasing. However, he just looks more curious about it to see her blushing worse.

"If you want me Alania..then show it to me. I know you do and I'm starting to wonder if you were just saying all this. Was all your teasing just a game?" he said to see her gasp.

"N..No, I wasn't. I just.." she winces feeling his limbs growing around them but he leans in closer wanting to kiss her lips but he only showed more heated expressions of growing hungry.

"If you want me..then show me. I demand you do that..or else I'll leave you to suffer...my princess.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:46 pm

He advanced on her the limbs getting thicker and heavier each moving like he was restraining them. They wanted to violate her body cavities but he was stopping them. He toom another step and grabs her throat with hs hand. He didnt squeeze becuas ehe wanted her to beg, to act, do something instead of letting him do everything. The serum was working now making her insides crawl with need and twist in desperation.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:36 pm

"My patience is growing thin, Alania. Either you give me what I ask or I'll make sure you never get this chance to have me to yourself ever again. I know you wish to have something from me. To feel that hungry desire burning that belly of yours. Your hot..wet...hungry..lustful...wanting. You want me..but you won't perform the simple request that I ask of you. Are you really that much of a pet?" he asked but she purrs to lick his finger before he only looks more deep into her eyes.

"Of course I want you, Gareth. I always want you that I..."

"It's not enough for me. Either you do what I ask...or I will feel a little hungry for you. I want my princess to beg for me to show me she wants me or...were you toying with me just to get a laugh?" he said but she shook her head to reach up and grip his pants near the waist. He looks down at her but she was nuzzling against his leg.

"But I do w..want it. I want everything. I want to feel everything, take everything. Swallow that thick member of yours down my throat while I chock on it. I know you love seeing me do that for you..or giving my butt a few smacks with that hand of yours. That just makes me become wetter and hornier for you...*hugs his leg* I'm already wet and hungry my general. I desire to play with you and have you for myself.." she said reaching up to grip his pants and begins tugging on them that she uses her teeth to hold onto it and give a few tugs.

He rose an eyebrow watching to see her slowly blushing and even was stroking his member that was throbbing against her hand. "The limbs are nice Gareth..b..but what I really want is the real thing. The real monster throbbing and thrusting into my hot slippery holes."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:02 am

He saw and felt her taking it into her mouth and he let her. When he didnt stop her she sucks it harder and bobs her head. Out of mercy he used his limbs to spank her buttadding to her pleasure. Her muffled squeaks and gasps reach his ears and she puled back to speak.

"So haa good. Ahh it tastes good" she licked itthen kisses the tip before sucking it again. " MMMMM mmmm mmmff mah! More i want it more. Mmm haa MMMM mmmff mmmah! I want to fuck you my general. Mmmm i wantmmmm you to fuck me." She sucked and moans as her hand reaches to rub her pussy. It was dripping and her own touch was pushing the effects of the serum along.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:16 pm

"Oh, you do? I figure since you would try to get it yourself..why not you do it? I know you can." He said showing a smirk on his face but he watches her blush a little and whimper nuzzling against the length. He was so mean teasing her like this that she quickly has him leaning near the wall while he was groaning out. Feeling her warm mouth sucking his length harder.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:37 am

She wanted it so badly and felt it throbbing from her affections. She knew it meant he was close and she sucks harder working to push him over the edge. He burst as she expected and he groans panting a little.

"Ggoood haa very good but im not entirely convinced as to how bad you want me maybe you need to try something else" he teases a little hiding hiw eftective she really was seeing her like this made it hard again and he watched her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:22 pm

"Oh? Is that what you wish of me?" she asked blushing while stroking his member once more that her hand was moving up and down a little more, making her wetter. Alania blushes again but stood up to turn around away from him. He didn't get what was going on before feeling her grabbing his arm and pulls him away from the wall while heading to another location.

Gareth didn't know what she was doing before seeing another room where she shuts the door, walks to the couch and pushes him on it. He winces from that but she sits on his lap to look at him. Gareth was not sure what she was doing before he feels her starting to grind into his lap. A groan left his lips but feels him throbbing against her wet folds. She made sure he felt everything but she wouldn't do anything to grab him or stop her.

"Mmmmmm..How's this my general? You feel so big...it's throbbing against my place...so hungry just to cum again?" she teased.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:32 pm

He chuckles and dowsnt move as he watches her. "Thats more haa like it youre right of course princess and this is xefinitly feeling good" he hoped she would get that she was on the right track as she was now and feeling it throb against her was making her want it even more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:27 pm

Alania panted in and out feeling his throbbing member pushing against her wet folds that she lowers one hand to hold it against her hole, grinding against it more. He groans feeling the warmth of her hole before she moans out. The tip rubbing against the clit ever so slowly. It felt so good even from the rubbing that she was already burning up and wanting more of him.

"Such a cute princess..you like feeling me against that hole of yours?" he asked against her neck while Alania moans for an answer.

"But of course. I always enjoy feeling the love of my life like this. Being in his arms and having you hold me so close. You mean so much to me it's hard to compress myself. The feelings of desire..want...lust. You make it seem so hard to get..." she said blushing that he was looking more dazed to see her burning up. Alania started grinding her hips more that her hole was dripping all over his length.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:48 pm

"And yet to get it alm you have to do is take it for yourself. Or haa seduce me. This is a little of both and mmm and exactly what i expected the first time" he was direct and she felt him vibrate with his groan and moan. He was really enoying it and that msotivated her to take more action. He saw how badly she wanted it and knew she would do anything for it with enough prompting so he enjoyed this and hoped she would take it on her own witbout his help.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:58 pm

Blushing a little from the though, she leans in closer to give Gareth a kiss to this cheek and then the neck. He was only groaning out as her fingers moved down to touch his skin and chest, feeling the heated sensation of desire burning through them. The sensation of desire burns through them that he feels her kissing his lips once more but that made him burn up a bit more. She was leaning in more to stroke his member but was making sure he felt everything while leaving teasing kisses and nips on his lips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:09 pm

"Mmmm this is good .i want you princess. Your general can wait if you wish but i need you. My body is mmmm brning from your love." He said not moving bevause it eas easier to resist if he didnt try for now.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:20 pm

"I can tell from how you look but I won't let you have that, my general. I want to keep teasing and playing with you..before letting you have me. You told me to tease you..till you are almost begging for me to let you have me. The pleasure is burning through both of us but this will make me feel even more heated after some time. You really are arousing that I only wish to keep you to myself...I want to d...do so many things w..with you..." she whispered but he feels her pumping his member more that the tip was slick and wet. Alania giggled hearing his hiss and leaning his head back that her whole body was burning up.

"*Groans out feeling her wetness but he tries to reach for her but she stops him*" her hands were resting on his chest but she only keeps touching him more that he was already throbbing.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:28 am

I believe i said seeuce me silly haa sexy princess. I mean youre puttting wkrds in my mouth saying things like that" he said smiling and adding a heavy groan to make her staet to lose it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:35 pm

"You think i am not doing that for you? Have I failed you?" she asked blushing but Gareth only looked more dazed from all this that he was blushing slightly from the thought. Knowing just how arousing she got.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:09 pm

"Fsr from it haa this is good if i was in control i would fuck you here and now."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:42 am

"I can see that just from your eyes, Gareth. You wish to stop and slam me down on a bed or the ground to rip away my clothes and take me. This is what you might never get if we go back home. I'll never be able to give you this pleasure ever again. You will never have me again there but here..you can do whatever you want to me. I'm all yours to do as you will.." she said grinding against his member that he was watching her.

"W..what are you?"he groans out feeling her pushing against him more that she was dripping already while moaning for him.

"Remember what I said about my father's rules? If I go back, you won't see me...you won't get to love me. I would have to wait a longer time before I can leave. That's why mmmm I wanted to go with you no matter what. I want to stay with you Gareth. To love and stay by your side not just because of this.....I love you so much..I only wish to be with you." she said.

"Alania..."

"I want you Gareth and only you..I will do what it takes to stay by your side...even if I will become your wife.....I already am so thanks to you, I'll never leave you. I'll always be yours...to do what you wish. To love...to hold....forever....but for now...we are both hungry for one another so...lets ease each other's heats..your already burning up wanting to push inside of me..or is that your animal lust craving for me? Wanting to pound into this hole of mine? Hmmm?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:55 pm

Its both princess its both. I need you as badly as you need me. My heart bursts at the thought of having to wait but we must respect you fathers wishes haa unti he approves our love. " she grnds more and moans a bit earning a maon from him.

" the queen mother approves my princessmmmm im sure she knows by now of our plan gah but i need to mmm get these feeling out of me. Please princess let me fuck you as a beast in heat. I want to hear you moan as i push inside and take what youve given me." He was heated and asking her permission to takeher. Her seduction was completed in his eyrs.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:20 pm

"You sound like you just can't hold it any more mmmmm which is pretty arousing. I want you so much as well, Gareth..my body is..already...so wet and aching." she said reaching up to rub her breasts that he wanted to touch and hold her himself. Alania already kept teasing him more while grinding her hips against his lap but not pushing him inside of her. He groans again feeling her circling her hips before he sits up to kiss the back of her neck.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:14 am

He was tempted to force her like this but didnt for now the kisses he leaves on her neck would have to suffice. She didnt stop him and her grinding was heavier now. She was close to release and even closer to him than before.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:31 pm

He holds her tighter against his body that she moans once more, feeling her heated body burning up for more. Her hips grinding back and forth feeling his aroused member throbbing against her place. Gareth groans feeling her grinding faster now that he was starting to burn up and felt close to spilling his seed all over her. Though, he wanted it to be inside of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:17 pm

They burst at the ssme time eith both of them moaning.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:53 pm