Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:27 pm

Both him and her panted heavily from the pleasure that they were trying to remain calm and not freak out after some time. Alania and Gareth only held onto one another tightly that she leans in to kiss his neck softly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:37 am

Haa so tell me do i have to take you for myself or are tou going to finally push me inside. I know you came and touncame hard my cock is soaked with your cum." He said feeling her kisses and rubbing her back.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:57 pm

Alania blushes to hearing that, making him feel more pleasure with the grinding of her hips. She wanted him so much as well but Gareth only feels more tempted to have more of her. They didn't do anything after a while but she leans in closer to kiss his neck softly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:30 pm

He smiles and presses harder against her tonmake her feel mroe. He wasnt going to hold back much longer if she continued to tease him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:28 pm

She only grew curious to what he might do if she kept this up. Knowing her general wild's nature only made her grow more and more heated. The pleasure from one another just burning in the air to have Gareth feel just how hot she made him. How big she made him but she loved it. Knowing only she could make Gareth this needy for her. She kept grinding her hips more that she felt her own heated folds opening and closing for him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:16 pm

He pushe sher down and pushes inside panting in a heated daze. He kisses her before she can cry out and slams hard and deep inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:08 pm

Gareth groans out holding her hips tightly, still pounding away inside of her that he was already feeling more heated and growing more aroused thanks to it. He sees Alania whimpering and bucking her hips back against his thrusts that she was already growing more soaking wet or demanding him to give her all of his strength. She leans back to kiss his cheek but hisses in some air, feeling his member slamming inside of her rougher and harder.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:32 pm

He wasnt holding back or making anything eaiser for her he thrusts harder and faster giving her evrrything he has. He helb back long enough and decided since she wasnt going to take him he was going to give it to her. He hears her moans and hissing working his hips to make her feel more. She took eberything he had and loved every momenr
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:22 pm

She whines feeling every bit but teases with words like 'you are mean' or 'give me more' as she was bouncing on his hips harder and harder now. The pleasure goes to both their heads that things seem to only grow worse for them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:37 pm

His jands tub her roughly over sending her into heavy waves of pleasure. He groans and moans feeling he rbody and hearing her reactions continuingnto gove her all he has.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:48 pm

She cries out feeling more heated now that her whole body was now coated in sweat but Gareth didn't stop giving pleasure to her. She only lowers her head feeling him touching and stroking every inch of her body. It was not fair that she still didn't do what she thought in some point but he knew next time she would do a little better. Alania moans out drooling from the chin that he was grunting going harder and harder that she screams out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:05 pm

He groans and continues to go all out getting floser to release as he does. She felt him throbbing grting thicker and hotter inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:07 pm

"Getting..closer Alania..your insides feel so hot, I'll...Gugh....I'll burst." he groans but she only grinds her hips back, gasping in and out feeling him really burning up. The pleasure was already growing more heated now that she just whines feeling the pleasure going to her mind as well. Her body bouncing and her breasts jiggling made him reach up and squeeze her breasts hard.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:28 pm

He groans and bursts squeezing her breasts hard and moaning out to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:33 pm

As for her, she cries out feeling his seed filling her up that she grinds her hips forward, getting every drop. He was too good and this caused Gareth to kiss her chest and then her lips, starting to make out with her once more. She whimpers loving the kiss to gently hold his cheeks wanting him before making out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:08 am

He returns her kises and groans intonthem feelingnherngetting more intense
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:09 am

Their tongue swirled against one another that they were grinding and pressing up against one another. He was holding her around the hips while she had her arms over his shoulders. Their pleasure was way too much that she was slowly licking inside of his mouth to purr hungry for him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:38 am

You mmmm want to mmmmmmmm keep going haa mmmm dont you." He asks and she groans wanting more of him.

"Haa yes i do i dont want this to stop. I want to be able to have you whenever i want." She grinds worse and kises him again. Between kisses he responds.

"Mmm but why mmmm what drives this MMMMMM this h-heat"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:36 pm

"W..what do you think drives it love? Our passion for one another. I feel really safe and happy ahh when I'm with you because I know you won't let anything break us apart right? You love me deep enough to show that." she said panting against his lips but feels Gareth hold her closer to touch her cheek.

"Do you mean that?"

"Of course..you mean everything to me..I only wish...to show you my love. You give me strength, happiness, love, protection. Everything you have in your heart I have that too..I just wish to show that more to you...Hoping you see just how badly i love you."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:39 pm

"Haa i can mmm feel it. The way tou touch my hand when we walk togrther mmm the way you move when we are lime this haa and mmmm and the way you need me after a few days. " he said panting and moaning from their heat
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:26 pm

"That's because..hhaa...I wanted to be with you forever. I want to keep by your side...please..I don't want to be separated from you.." Alania said against his lips while feeling up his chest to kiss his lips once more. However, the pleasure just only burned up heavily before grinding her hips harder against his lap to hear him groan in pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:22 am

He and she were getting worked up and panting with groans mixed in came from thrm both. He felt close and it throbbed showing it while she was tryi g to hold her relrase back to feel more of him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:24 pm

They only held onto one another that they were feeling more heated after some time. Gareth only draws himself closer towards her that she was reaching up to kiss him deeply. He groans out feeling her lips but their bodies were grinding against one another that it was starting to burn up just as worse now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:15 am

Without warning they both burst from an overload of shared oleausre and he let out a heavy moan as his seed pumped into her. Sje crues out and whimpers feeling it inside her. Both of them were slowly comeong bacj to their senses and look at eachother to jiss as he moves out of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:56 pm

Alania and Gareth didn't say anything after the first time but that made them blush even more to hug one another while catching their breath. He knew he must have came a lot inside of her but she didn't seem to mind it. Knowing as much because of it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:01 pm