Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:06 am

Satisfied now that youve trapped ne in this place with you?" He teases making her blush

"Well yes and no im gkad you didnt keave and arent saying we have to go but... but i still want to keep feeling this with you. You make me feel free and hot and wet all the time but especially when we are together on heated passionate love." She kisses him again and while they liss and make out they were resting.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:02 pm

Gareth only held her cheek as they shared the kiss together but he held her tighter against his body that she was whimpering thanking him so much for his love. He only keeps her closer against his body before feeling some warmth that must have came from outside. He figures they did all this, maybe a little lay down will help. As her fiance, Gareth picks Alania up in his arms and carries her off to a spare bed chamber that must have been hers. It was a lot more bigger than the others she's had back home and in the new kingdom.

He walks over to it and sets her down on the warm blankets before laying down beside her and held her close once more. She blushes being in his arms but smiled, snuggling into his chest.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:05 am

I really love you Alaina. The time i spend with you even when we arent making love is always good for me. I hope i can be good for you too.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:15 pm

"Of course you are. Why did you think you weren't? Because that's not true." she said cuddling up against him with a smile that Gareth blushes to hold her close and cuddle with her still. Alania was so precious but she was only looking more happy about it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:49 am

As he held her she snuggles closer and closer rubbing against him as she did. He was blushing feeling where she was restinggetting rubbed as well as his body being rubbed by hers. Her attempts to get more comfortable than she already was were getting him heated. When she stopped and holds him as close as she could he was blushing red and lightly rubbing her skin where his hands held her. Her light blush showed as she presses her face into his chest closing her eyes and clinging to him. She had wanted to hold him close like this for a long time and she enjoyed being held by him.

For him it was extremely pleasing to hold her and have her hold him close never wanting to let him go.  He never knew she cared that deeply for him nor that anyone ever would. She felt him shiver with excitement and happiness as he continues rubbing her skin where he was holding her. Pressed close like this he could feel her heartbeat begin to quicken. Her temperature was rising and all this was because he had looked at her. She looked up at him and her eyes met his confirming he was looking at her. He stared at her eyes taking them in his vision tracing every detail. She was blushing redder as she took in every detail of his eyes as well. "Gareth..." her voice broke and she trailed off.

"Yes?" His voice sounded like he was in a dream making her shiver with excitement. He felt that and tightened his grip to let her know she was okay.

"Gareth.. I love you... i want to keep like this for a while. I don't want to go home because we cant be close like this there. I wouldn't be able to show my love for you unless if was the dead of night and we sneak away. I want to show my love to you freely whenever i wish." Their eyes never broke contact except to blink.

"I know. That is why it hurts me to return as well. I feel the same. This is closeness i-i never knew before. We have to be patient for now. Wait out the duties and responsibilities that force us to be apart. After a while, we will be able to express our love openly. " she giggled as she wiped tears from her eyes.

"And really give those counselors and ministers something that will fry their stupid brains. I can wait Gareth, for you, i can do anything." She closed her eyes as more tears of joy slowly fall then stop. What he said she knew was right and that made it a bit easier for her to accept. He seemed to know just what to say to ease her worst conclusions.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:10 pm

"Then that is what we shall do. We will wait it out, making sure we are always together. Nothing will break that, Alania. You are mine and I'm yours." Gareth said holding her cheek that she blushes to nuzzle into his hand.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:51 am

Gareth was still holding her even as she was pressed close to him. Hilding her fave with his hand he leans to give her a light kiss on her lips soft and warm.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:49 pm

She already blushed heavily from the soft gentle kiss before reaching to hold his hand, shutting her eyes. Gareth was just too sweet to her that she would do anything for him. Even giving up her duties as a princess. He took her heart and her love which only made her want to give him more. He kept holding the kiss for a little longer before breaking it as she smiled.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:14 am

"So what do you say? Return tomorrow and play when we can? Or risk being caught avoiding our duty" he said slowly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:46 am

"I don't wish to risk it but...we better return tomorrow so they don't ask questions...and whatever chance we have, we will play but better." Alania said against his chest to see him nod, holding her close.

"Then that's what we'll do..." he said kissing the top of her head.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:01 am

A single day delay could be explained away easily but any more would be difficult. He was glad she agreed and keeps close until it was time to get teady yo go.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:10 am

Alania just relaxed in Gareth's arms waiting for the next day as the night passes on. She only wishes this will be over soon so she can be with him longer. She had to fight the urge to run away from this but knowing Gareth is with her, she will bear with it. For him. The next day came way too fast for Alania's taste as they were heading back to her kingdom together. She was quiet as he was, wanting to run away but they had to return to see what they were going to do now. With her kingdom in sight, she only sighs to hope they was done and over with.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:51 am

Ooc: well i have today tonorrow and christmas off. Also you run the castle since you made this topic.

Bic: he didnt walk fast or slow and she held his arm between her chest and arms tightly to keep from running off and he let her. They would arrive by nighttime at this pace and he was taking a longer road than before to give her more time with him. As they get closer and the sun rises high overhead he stopped by a small creek to rest and soak his feet she clings to him doing the same. The spund of the water was peaceful and relaxing. It helped her calm down and she rested her head ob his arm.

"We can still talk and be around eachother right?" She asks about the third time and he nodded.

"Yes because i have a feeling my duties will be short and based on meetings that you will be involved with and maybe a few missions away from the palace for a day or 2." She didnt want that but knew it wouldnt be as bad.

"Then... at night... when we meet... i-i... i want... i want to make love to you every single time and when we are alone i want... want to be kissing you and touching you." She said and he blushed he haxnt thought in that kind of detail more like a 'well cross that bridge' thinking. He agreed and petted her head thinking she was precious to him.

"As you wish but if i pull back you cant shiw desire becuase i will only pull back if someone is about to see us." He replied to her and she agreed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:25 pm

ooc:Okay

bic:"Thank you Gareth..." she said blushing but Gareth only nuzzles her head, seeing her shut her eyes to relax. He knew things will be a little different, knowing or unknowing how the people in her kingdom will react knowing their return. They rested for a while now before they were back on the road, looking ahead as the day was growing to night. Gareth and Alania saw the lights of the kingdom ahead, seeing guards at the gates before they saw them coming close. When showing at the gates, the looked seeing Gareth and Alania.

"Queen Alania and general Gareth, welcome back." both guards said while they only nod, seeing them move to open the gates. They saw the same path ready for them while walking inside with their horses before the gates shut behind them. Servants went to take the horses and lets the two head to the main throne room where the king and queen awaits them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:57 am

He follows her and watches his feet as he walks behind her to the throne room
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:53 pm

They said nothing while walking down the carpet, staying beside one another with some inches seperating them. Just in case the others including her family would ask questions.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:59 pm

The palace wasnt very different everyone seemed more uptught that when he left bht he expected that. They reach the throneroom unhindered and he was curious what the king and queen had to say.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:23 pm

They were speaking to some guards about another new thing but the king waves them off finishing the talking. He was looking more distracted than normal but he's not sure just how bad it was. Maybe it's for another reason but he's not sure. The queen was still normal but she was worried about her husband. He's been more on edge but being a father can have struggles.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:31 pm

As he promised he kneeled down to deliver his report.

"The port is progressing well the shipyards are done and crews have been sent out to explore the seas as you requested. The closest ports agreed fairly quickly to trade with us and sent much aid to our settlement that fortified the sea wall. The storms wont harm it and any attack is met with a wall of iron shells returning. We have yet to hear from our remaining grouos initially sent out and the fortifications increase daily. The princess has been useful in settling disputes and negotiating trade agreements that were equitable for both sides. I suggest she be rewarded for her efforts." He stepped aside and waited for the kings reply. He knew he had ecceeded the kings expectations thanks to the helpful nature of the island and continental ports his scouts discovered but was unsure what the king would say aboht his late return.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:27 pm

"Ahhh excellent, excellent. With that, we should have a better understanding about what we will get in later trades. Good work, Gareth. As for you Alania, I'm very proud that you have done what is needed. Just be sure you stay focused at the task at hand." he said to her while Alania remained quiet to nod. She didn't want a reward for this but something that would involve spending time with Gareth.

"My love? Maybe we should give Alania something for doing a good job?" she heard her mother say.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:38 pm

Gareth remained silent while the k8ng and queen discus alainas reward
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:42 pm

"I don't know dear...we could send her on a vacation." the king said but the queen shook her head.

"No dear..she's gotten them a lot last time. Lets think of something else." she said.

"Hmmm....a royal ball?" he suggests but Alania crosses her arms that told her parents no.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:55 pm

He wonders why alaina rehected a ball especially sincethat would allow them to publicly show affection withoit arousing suspicion
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:04 am

"Dad? I'm sure whatever gift you give me is fine but....I don't think a ball will do it. I don't like going to them remember?" she said but he looks at her then thinks a little bit, wondering about that himself. He did remember she told him no more balls due to the last incident with one kingdom.

He lets out a sigh and thinks once more about the gift. Her mother remained silent but she looks at her daughter then to Gareth. "Maybe Gareth should take her back to her room to rest for now. I know you two had a long journey when coming back. We will be sure someone sends food for you." she said.

"Yes your grace."

"Alright mom.."

She said turning around to head to the left with Gareth following after her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:17 am

He took her hand and led her to her room as ordered and she blushed and followed quickly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:06 pm