Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:22 am

Her parents watched him leadcAlania together room but maybe he can keep her happy for a while. They walked by servants and guards while Gareth kept holding her hand. It felt so warm to Alania that she was blushing a darker pink to red. They showed up at her door in three minutes as he opens the door to let her first.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:41 am

After he went inside he sat down at a table and relaxed
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:06 am

"My old room. I have been in here for a while after that day I went with you. Guess they still keep it clean either way." Alania said looking around her room but looks to see Gareth sitting down once more with his hand covering his face.

"Seems they were keeping it clean just in case, Alania so it's alright." he explained.

"Oh come now, Gareth. Please relax. I'm sure things will be alright but they will still be thinking of a gift to give me. Even though I already have my gift." she said smiling to him but Gareth looks up from his hand to her, seeing the smile.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:17 pm

Be felt exposed here and let go of her hand to avoid suspicion in case anyone came in.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:04 pm

"Gareth-"

"I know Alania, but you know we can't. I don't want your parents getting upset that you are in love with a general and all. I mean, I know I have my rights and is allowed to do what is needed but..I can't risk that." he said but she only pouts to walk over and hug him gently in worry.

"Now do you see why I didn't like coming home at times? My dad makes the rules but that makes me only think of running away. I don't care because I only want you with me. Not some rich prince. They won't win my heart because you have it."

"I know that..."

"................."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:10 pm

He took her hand once more. He trusted her but if she ran away then she would be on tbe run for ever. Be knew he had to make sure she had peemission to leave before she left but getting that wohld be hard. Especially if it was to be with him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:26 pm

They didn't do anything while sitting on the bed together, thinking about what will happen now. Alania only remained to thinking about her parents but she only lays her head on his shoulder. She didn't want to be alone from Gareth but that made him only relax more. Everything wasn't as bad but this made them wonder how life will be after some time.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:46 am

She was startled by a knock then sudden entry of a servant. He stood up when he heard the knock and as the door opened he was already by the window. The servant notived nothing and went along with her duties.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:58 pm

She hated this. How come Alana couldn't hold Gareth's hand as usual without having problems. It's like her parents expected better for her. She walks over to him once more to hug his arm now angry with this. Gareth looks down to her, knowing Alania was angry about this but because it's her parent's kingdom she had to follow rules. He wanted to find some loop hole in this in order to fix this so they can be together. However, they did have some rules in the past so maybe their still there?

"You okay?" he asked her.

"No..I hate this. I hate that I have to hide my feelings and love for you, Gareth. I know my mother would understand because she's the one that told me to find love. And I did...now it's like my father things a proper prince is needed. I don't want another but you, Gareth." she said to feel him kiss the top of her head.

"I know but don't worry, we will figure something out Alania. We will always be together. Nothing will keep my love away from you." he said but she only shuts her eyes hugging him tighter, agreeing with him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:08 am

He holds her until her hug loosened. After that he pulled back. "If i linger they will suspect something. Im going to return to my chamber" he said in a heavy tone. He clearly didnt want te but he felt obligated. Melli looks away annoyed and refused to say a word.

"I love you my sweet." He said touching her face but she pulled it away from his hand in disgust. His gleam of happiness left his face and he left without her saying goodbye. When he had left she felt very alone. Her hand went to the lingering warmth left by his touch to her dace only for it to fade quickly. He just didnt seem to realize how being near her was helping her deal with this place in her opinion.

In truth he knew better than anyone. When he was in his room her mother came to see her. "Privately." She said to her maidservant.

"Of course my queen" the maidservant bowed and excused herself from the queens presence. When she was certain she and Alaina would be alone she went in to greet and comfort her daughter. And hear some stories about gareth and the port that alaina and gareth had built.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:24 pm

"So it seems you both have done more than we thought, that's wonderful my dear child." she said holding Alana but she only lets out a sigh, not feeling happy.

"I guess so mom but it feels like we didn't. To him, it's like things are being kept in secret which I hate. I know he's doing his job for you and dad but.." she looked upset again, reaching to touch her cheek but her mother grew concerned for her now and wonders what was the matter.

"Sweetie? Did something happen..." she asked.

"No mother.." she mutters under her breath but she knew her daughter better than that. She reaches to touch Alana's cheek and have her look to her. She saw tears forming in her eyes that made her mother even more worried about her now.

"Sweetie.."

"..Why can't I love who I want? It's not fair mom. I love someone but he..he's trying to be safe all because father's rules. Why can't I just pick who I want? I don't want them picked for me."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:39 am

"If you have a suitor in mind why havent you told him you found one you like?" Her mother asks softly and calmly. She had her suspicions about alaina's choice and it wasnt entirely against the rules anymore. He was a general and that put him in a leadership position over many nobles the knights squires and palace guards were under his authority. The other generals and the ministers were not under his authority but mostly equal. It wasnt nessecarily her fsther against their union but the ministers that wanted power. High minded nobles who cared more about position appearances and noble blood ocer truth heart and good.

"Becuase he would be banished if i did just to set me up with someone i dont want" alaina replied to her mothers question. It was a fear of hers since gareth left long ago after her father had asked her if she liked him. To which she replied that she did and that she wanted to see him again every day.

"I see so the handsome young general is your suitor of choice. A fine one even by noble standards. He may have come from nothing but he certainly has qualities of a leader. Hes syrong and well built im sure he could produce a fine heir with you." Alaina burned red and hid her face "MOTHER!"

"Whats wrong many have noticed and whats more you do keep your eyes on him quite a bit. Could it be that you have already tried to recieve his heir?" The queen giggles teasing alaina.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:58 pm

"Mother..." she groans feeling more embarissed from this before feeling her mom hugging her tight while giggling.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry sweetie. I didn't mean to make you red but you know? I can let you in on a little secret." she said but leans in close and smiled. Alana was a little confused but looks at her mother waiting for what she had to say.

"You're father was the say way. He started out as a general himself while growing from being poor to getting in the royal knights." she said but Alana gasped.

"R-really? Dad was a knight then a general!? How come he told me he-"

"He wanted to make sure you found a perfect suitor honey but due to some that was a little...harsh, he figure maybe it wasn't helping. He wants you happy and already wishes for lots of grandchildren to see. You really need to start by the way." she teased but Alana sighed blushing more.

"Besides, your father isn't going to banish Gareth for that silly. He cleared that rule years ago remember?" she said.

"H-He did?"

"Yes. Now, unless Gareth broke your heart then that's a problem. I know he cares and loves you but your father dosen't know unless you tell him or we can tell him sweetie. Be with who you wish to be with. I did and look where it got me. I have a loving husband that cares for me, still wild if I must say.." she said with a sigh and hearts.

"He really loves you that much huh mom?"

"And he always will. He makes sure no one hurts me, you, or anyone else in the family. He always tells me how he loves me even if we grow older in the years pass. I'll be the one for him and only me. I think Gareth thinks the same about you too sweetie. Like how he wishes to be with you and hold you in his arms....that's true love."

"Hmmmm..."

"If fact, I'm going to tell your father about this and we can fix it. You already found someone and you are happy and in love. He will be over joyed sweetie."

"I guess I can tell him mom.." she mutters.

"Tell me what sweetheart?" said a voice to make Alana and her mother look up. They saw the king there but he was wondering why his wife didn't come back down and walks into the room.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:44 am

Gareth was in his old room cleaning the dust from everything.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:30 am

Alana explained the problem to her father and he was just listening to her while her mother said nothing. The king had no idea Alana already picked her suitor and it being his best general Gareth. Why didn't she even tell him till now about this? After she was done explaining the situation, her father lets out a sigh and looks at her.

"Alana, why didn't you tell me in the beginning? I already like Gareth and he is my best man. You know if he was your choice, I wouldn't be bothering about this." he said.

"I know dad but when hearing you say all this new stuff, I thought you wouldn't let me choose. You would pick for me.." she said looking down but felt her mother holding her close and rubbing her back.

"Sweetie, your father and I like Gareth very much that we were unsure if you had picked someone besides him. Gareth is a smart gentlemen and again, he is perfect. Same with him being able to help you give us grand children." she said seeing Alana blush again.

"Grand children? When? I wouldn't mind being a grand father........but how many are you planning on having? I hope it's a lot." he said seeing his daughter blushing.

"Father, not helping!" she said blushing to hear him laugh.

"Sorry sweetie, I'm just happy you found someone you love and wish to marry. I'm just happy it's Gareth. Due to some other kingdoms wanting money or gold in order for me to marry my daughter. I figure I'm not going through that." he said.

"However, if he is your main suitor, how come he's not here with you?"

"I guess we were worried you wouldn't like us being that close. Same with you always saying about finding a true husband for me-" she got stopped when the king held a hand to her.

"Say no more. Just go to him and tell him he and you have my blessing. I want to see grand children Alana. Even if I have to ask you both ot head to your own kingdom, do that. Just be sure we have plenty." he said.

"So...I'm allowed to marry Gareth and him being my suitor?"

"Yes. You both have my blessing....now go on. However, make sure he don't break your heart. You know I don't like that when someone hurts you Alana." he said before Alana got up, hugs him tightly with a smile and the same to her mother. After the hugs, she rushes out to find her suitor and soon to be husband.

"*Sighs* She's growing to be more and more like you my love." the king said hearing his wife chuckle.

"Thanks for the comment."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:46 am

Gareth had just come out of his room to go on a walk when alaina tackle hugs him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:30 pm

He screams from the tackle and lands on the ground hard wincing. He did open his eyes but was shocked seeing Alana holding him rather tight. "Alana, what are you doing? You know were not allowed to-"

"That won't matter because we can now." she said with a smile that made Gareth really confused.

"I don't understand what you.."

"My father. I told him and my mother about the whole marrying suitor and I've told them I wanted to marry you." she said that he was shocked hearing that but wonders when this happened? He was busy cleaning up and had no idea she already told her parents.

"What do you mean? You mean.."

"Yes. I told them I wished to have as my husband and they were hoping that's the case. Other kingdoms wouldn't want me like you do, Gareth so here we are. He already gave us his blessing so now, we are engaged with no problem what so ever. I'm all yours now so we can do what we want since they only ask for one thing." she said while he was really confused now.

"We have to make sure to have grandkids. That's what they want in return in the later future. For now, they want us to be happy together and do what we want. We can head back to our kingdom or find another location to be together."

"Alana I...that's amazing! I never knew the king wanted me truthfully to wed you. I would be honor to be your new husband and give you want they want. I just hope you are happy as I am."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:48 pm