Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Rebirth of the dark lord

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Rebirth of the dark lord

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:52 pm

6 left 3 heavily wounded 2 minor injuries 1 unharmed. He was panting a bit as was she. They circle growling vefore the wounded ines attack without a command desperate to end this. Kovu finished one off with his whip and miya the rest with her flames leaving the 3. They circle clearly int3lligent waiting for the right time to strike. With a bark from th3 uninjured one the two flanking them went for the sides while the othee charged her. Kovu picked her up "wait! What are you aaahhh" he threw her and she went unto th3 forest hitting a tree hard. She scrambles to see what happened and saw him evading with rills and lashing one at a time some lash3s getting blocked and then them all at once with some of those lashes blocked but they were al wounded a little. She charged more magic to try and help him but they were all movi g so fast she didnt want to release the power and risk hitting him too. She kept her spell ready jniwing that he would make an opening. Electricity cracjles around her as she charged th3 lightening spell and waited.

He managed to gravely wound one causing it to limp before its leader killed it taking its power. The other looked at the leader before they both saw the leaders uand push through the last one pulling its heart out and eating it absorbing its power too. Panting kovu saw his chance and jumped. Her spell hurt the greater lycan going through its midsection majing it double over as kovu decended from his jump before he reached its peak and crashed into tje wounded lycan vteaking its lower jaw off. Miya saw her chancr and fited icicles into the beast as kovu lashed its head off kling it.

Miya panted and gell he rmagic spent and she wa shurting from his throw. Kovu was slashed and bitten many times defending her and she winces feeling a few of her slashes ache. They one but that wasnt anywhere near as powerful as th3 one in charge. Miya jnew this and was grateful that the clothes he reinforced held up. His armor was torn a bit with th3 silver showing bite marks and blood wrr on it as well as some chipped fangs and whole ones in it. He fell to th3 ground panting because he didnt use his dark lord powers. Together they laugh loud and fall into eachothers arms to rest. Her magic recovered faster than her stamina and when she could control it again she used it to heal his wounds and hers slowly. Half the day passed whole they rest and as th3 sun was setting and the moon was rising tj3y head back to the town.

The moon was nearly full amd lycans are more dangerous around this time. Their strength was feuled by the moon and it would be full in 3 days. They had 3 days to finish off the pack or the fight would be brought to them even kovu ising his full power would have trouble with a dark lord fledgling ar the full moon. The wolf dark lords were always numerous since if one chooses to become a greater lycan they can eventually become a dark lord.

The tavern was open and the owner was visiting. She was a stunning beauty voluptuous healthy and her kniwledge of pleasure was th3 ruin of many men. Sh3 saw kovu and smiles as if amused. The innkeeper explained the wolves had attacked them so they left but she didnt seem surprised. She left before got to th3 counter. Miya saw him become very angry. "Shes a flegling darkwolf lord... im certain she spawned the younger greater lycans that didnt follow orders. Meaning she and the ine we are looking for are mating. Thats how there are so many greater wolves."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:24 pm

"But how are you sure? What if she-"

"It's true.....I can tell." she said silent.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:33 pm

She looked down and he wasnt looking forward to the comibg battle. Two dark lord fledgelungs at the same time wouldngive a dark lord troubke
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:56 pm

"So....what do we do now? Even after all that we may need to try a better plan on what we should try during this fight. I could find a spell that might help us during that time or I might be wrong. I wonder if I should figure another way out from this or maybe have another helping idea from this." she mutters while checking the book of spells but nothing was shown to be of much help right now. Maybe Miya should try another spell that's really old or something close to it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:58 pm

That woman was tesponsible for the firet attack... so we need to launch one of our own... msybe if we split up youcan take the wewker lycans because the stronger ones will follow me."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:12 pm

"So you want to have the more dangerous and powerful ones following you. While for me, I'm luring the weaker ones towards me. Kovu, I'm just as powerful as you or close to it so maybe I should-" she tries to explain but Kovu shook his head not wanting to hear it. He knew she was powerful but their were some enemies that were not for her to deal with. Or is on the same level as them because he will blame himself if she got hurt or killed.

"Just trust me on this, Miya. If we do this plan right then things will go as planned. I just need you to trust me on this and then we can move on with the final attack. The woman is the reason this is happening right now and it's horrible to how she's done it. We can help this town from even worse attacks or the splatter of people's blood and bodies. That's why this plan we share must work or all this has gone in vain to where were both died." he said but she looks down still not sure how to respond to that.

"......."

"So do you trust me on this? The plan I mean.." he said.

"I t-think I get it but still......I wish I can be of more help for you." She said with a sad look but feels Kovu touch her cheek as they look at one another. He knew she was helping in every way possible so this wasn't a problem for her. Maybe in some way she thinks it's not enough but she will never give up in helping him. She reaches to touch his cheek before seeing him smile and kiss her cheek with a smile. She blushes seeing that before Kovu gently moves in closer to look at the ground.

"So again, do you trust me?"

"....Yeah..I trust you."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:32 pm

"Good because you will have the most numbers on your hands even i would uave trpuble with that many. I trust you to keep the people safe.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:45 pm

"Huh? Of course I'll do just that but what did you mean by that?" she said looking towards him but Kovu didn't answer her right away seeing the people behind him getting worried about what is going on. She sees him standing up looking out but that left him getting ready to move on. She didn't understand what he means by this till she finally understood what he means to grab his arm stopping him in his tracks.

"You have got to be kidding. You can't do this and leave me alone, Kovu." she said a little upset but he didn't look towards her not wanting to say a thing. He let out a sigh now but turns to face her now. He saw her sad expression on her face but knew she wasn't going to take it well now.

"Miya-"

"I get what you are doing but what if the werewolves corner you or worse: what if the head leader of these werewolves kill you and take you away from me? I need you in my life and I can't forgive myself if you were..." she grips his shirt again but Kovu lets out a sigh to touch her cheek. A single tear runs down her cheeks but wipes them away with his thumb. A small smile appears on his lips next right after before giving Miya a hug. She only hugs back not able to speak for a little while before he lets go of her from the hug.

"I'll be sure to come back to you, Miya. Just keep these people safe from other threats....can you do that?" he asked.

"Y-Yeah, I can do that.." she said but Kovu kisses her forehead feeling happy she will stay and watch the people from harm.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:19 am

"I will be fighting the rest of the greater lycans. You will have the lesser ones and while i will be holding off the learder the woman is likely to go after you. We need to fight them together and pit them aga8nst eachother so theur teamwork fades.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:10 pm

"How in the world is that possible. I mean, I understand what will be needed to be done but...are you even sure this is..." she started to say this but slowly made her think about it. Maybe in another way, Kovu had some new plan which them working together again.

"So do you understand?"

".....Y-Yeah...I get it."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:33 pm

I dont know whu but she seems to have it in for tou so i expect her to go after you whwn she has a chance. I thi k i can use my powers ti end th8ngs quickly but if i cant she will attack.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:45 pm

"But what if she tries some sneak attack on you and make you lower your guard. I know she's dangerous and will do her best to kill you and get us separated from one another but.....are you sure their is nothing I can do to make this even between us?" Miya asked Kovu but he shook his head towards her. Knowing she's the main threat in this small town and the leader for this new breed of werewolves, it's not going to be easy to take her down. Second, if Miya lost focus in any time she was fighting this woman, she would be killed in minutes.

He sighed hearing her words but turns to face Miya, seeing her worried expression on her face. "Listen to me, I know you wish to come with me and help me on this.....but I can't risk losing you or the people here having no defense in protection if something comes to attack. Right now, the people need you here to keep them save but I will come back to her. I'll make sure of it." he said rubbing her cheeks but Miya begins crying hearing his words.

"How will I know y-you won't die before coming back to me.....what if I lose you, Kovu? then what?" she said.

"Trust me; you won't. I can't die that easily silly.." he said smiling to leave a soft kiss on her forehead. He just looks to see her calm down now but held her gently in his arms before hearing some howling in the distance. They were planning or drawing near to the small town but he lets go and stood up to look.

"So Miya, I trust you will keep this town safe?" he asked now being serious but she sniffs to stand up and nod.

"Y-Yeah...."

"Then, I leave them in your hands."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:14 am

That night they split up setting th3ir plan into motion kovu was wrong it seemed the woman was after him and th3 male was after her. Leading th3 greater lycans away he was able to funish them within minutes using his dark power. Miya sensee his dark power and lusts for it. It made her sfent easier to track as kovu was facing half th3 lesser lycans and the woman. It was a messy battle and while miya runs away casting weaker wpells to save he4 power for th3 inevitable ambush, kovu defrated th3 final treater lycan and was staring down the woman. He lashed with th3 whip as her claws rip his armor away. She tries to bite him but he dodges and hits he4 with dsrk magic that sent he4 flying. A large branch wounds her slowint her down and kovu was having an easier time.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:38 am

Miya had the people hiding in their homes while she took care of the werewolves that tried getting in the town with her spells and magic. She got a lot of them so they either ran off or was hit far away, her eyes only made sure not to miss. Miya even place some barrier around the city so others can't find ways to get in easily. The male however, was already inside but in hiding and waiting for his change to strike the magic user. His teeth showing as it looks at Miya up and down from his hiding spot. He already had plans to make her his or at least eat her because so many he knew were gone thanks to her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:05 pm