Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Officers and criminals

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Officers and criminals

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:36 pm

Brandon presses the number into his phone before he lifts the phone near her ear to wait. The phone did ring for a bit but he still waited for her to pick up. He only remained silent as to what he should say to her but he only got a voice mail box before hanging up. He decided to wait for a little longer then tries again and waited.

"*Hearing phone ringing*..........." he was tapping the table with the pen now but he only remained silent after some time when getting another voice mailbox message. He lets out a sigh and hangs up. Maybe she didn't want to speak with him right now due to what was going on or because she wished to move on with her life. Before long, he slowly remained silent and was about to call it quits but he decided to give it one more shot.

He redials her phone number once more and waits as it rings once more. Brandon only bit his lip still waiting for some answer to go through this time until-

"*Click* Uhhh Hello?"

"Ahem, Hello? Is this Melina I'm speaking to?"

"Yes, this is her? Who is this?"

"It's me, Brandon Maboroshi. The police officer?"

"The....copper?"

"Yeah, it's me Melli."

".............."

"Uhh, Hello? Did you hear me? Melli?"

"How...How did you get this number? I never gave it to you.."

"That's true, you didn't.."

"Then how did you get my cell phone number then?"

"I got it from someone or from the data file in our computer system. You do know everyone has a record just in case of something going on." he said rubbing the back of his head.

"......................"

"Ummm so...."

"I almost forgot you had files of everyone in the city but I guess this is something else. Now, why have you called me? Did I do something to have you call me or is this some joke?"

"Huh? No, I-"

"Or is the police going to blame me for something else that I am trying to move on from thanks to that fucker in prison?"

"No no no. Melina please, just hear me out.."

"I don't want to hear it. I'm hanging up now.."

"No wait please!"

"What?!"

"Melli please, I just wanted to-"

"Listen copper, I don't know why you want to call me but I don't know if your doing this just to get what you want. I told you I want to move on from the events that happened between me and you. Even that scum bag Lu. Look, just leave me alone please..I want to move on with my life.."

"I understand and I know you wish to move on.."

"And yet you won't let me.....now you get the guts to call me for something that might be a waste of my time. You're hopeless you know that?"

"I'm told that alot I know Melli but please, I'm not calling you to mess with you. I'm calling for another reason."

"Another reason?"

"Yes. I-I wanted to ask...you something if it's alright."

He got no word from her before hearing her sigh still on the phone.

"Shoot.."

"I know you been busy with many things and I don't wish to waste your time no longer than I could have right now but hear me out. I wanted to........invite you to dinner at my place. We can talk a bit more to know more things about each other if you like...I mean..if you want to."

"Dinner?...Like a date?"

"It don't have to be like that..just a dinner between two people. So, what do you say?" he said to her but she only remained silent to think about her answer. She already was blushing a bit from what he asked but Melli wasn't sure about it. She didn't trust herself if being near him.

".................."

"Hello? Melina? You still there?"

"Yes, still here."

"So..what do you say? Is it alright for us to have dinner tonight?"

"....are you sure this isn't some trick for you to hurt my feelings than they were already hurt by?"

"No trick, I give you my word....."

".................."

"...*Sighs* Alright. I guess it won't hurt to have dinner tonight."

Eh, r-really?!? You're alright with having dinner?!"

"Yes, I'll have dinner with you....but just this once. You got it?"

"Uhh, Sure. I'll pick you up at 8 tonight alright?"

"Fine. See you at 8. May I go now?"

"Yeah, thank you for answering the phone."

"Yeah, yeah sure. Bye."

He hears her hang up the phone but he did the same setting the phone down to sigh. She seriously accepted the dinner invite and here he thought she would reject it. With a smile, he couldn't wait for tonight.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:31 pm

He worked to get everything ready
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:41 pm

He already made dinner and was dressed in a suit, even if he didn't like wearing one he figures just this once. The candles were lit, the food was almost done and everything was ready for the dinner. Brandon just hopes she'll like it and them being able to talk during the dinner. Before checking some other things, he heard a knock on the front door. He turns to go and checks on who it was.

"Hmmm, Hello?"

"Open up copper.." said the familiar voice that told him it was her. Brandon unlocks the door and opens it before he stops. She stood there dressed in a dark blue and black silk no sleeved dress with her hair curled and braided fancy for the dinner. She didn't say anything but just looks away from him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:40 am

He gulped "w-wow you lok beautiful i think im underdressed." He said with a laugh. He was wearing nice clothes but nothing formal. She did notice that his muscles were visible to her uber his shirt and its short sleeves show his arms. He shakes his head. "Come in im about to finish" he said and let her in before locking the door and returning to the oven to check on it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:07 pm

Melinda didn't say anything while walking into the living room where she used to be kept from officer laws. Things didn't seem to change after a while of leaving but Melina didn't argue about it. She goes to take a seat in a chair while Brandon remained in the kitchen to see the food was still alright and cooking.

"You know, I thought we were heading out to dinner but you must have had another idea that makes it work for both of us?" she asked looking over to him but Brandon looked down a bit before slowly rubbing the back of his head laughing.

"I guess I wanted to make it more relaxing since you seem tense. Maybe we can know a little more about one another and maybe become friends." he said smiling but Melli only looks down at her lap while smelling the food in the kitchen before Brandon disappears into it once more.

"Talking? You mean one on one because it looks like your nervous about speaking to someone like me. I won't do anything stupid of a crime you know if that's what you think. Or is this just to see if I got in trouble with anything.."

"Oh no no no no. That's not it, Melli but I wanted to really know you better and us enjoying a little dinner as we spoke. You know, get to see how our days were and anything else going on in a later time? It could do use some good." he said hoping to him but that made Melli think about it a while longer before she just scratches his cheek not sure about it herself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:22 pm

Truthfully i worried about you and i want ti be your friend.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:26 pm

"A friend? You really want to be friends with me?" she asked to see him nod towards her question showing a smile. However, Melli blinks again and tilts her head to the side to wonder what was going on here.

"What?.....did I say something wrong?"

"What the heck? This isn't some trick you're playing on me are you because I hate it when someone plays tricks on me.." he said looking silent now but Brandon shook his head while waving both of his hands to seem worried of pissing her off. He's seen her fight and he didn't want to be the one in range of her attacks.

"No, I'm not tricking you! Really, I just want to have a nice dinner and talk. We should become friends and know one another better. That's all I wish to ask of you since you seem to be the one that needs friends..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:19 pm

He stipped and looked st her letting her think.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:12 am

"......."

"Ummmmmm......."

"Are you seriously sure this isn't one of your tricks is it?"

"Y-Yeah, it's fine. I'm not tricking you or anything. I want us to just enjoy the evening..." he said trying to keep her from hitting him but Melli blinks to look at him before looking at the kitchen.

"Do you mean our soon to be burned up dinner?" she said pointing behind him while seeing smoke coming from the kitchen. Brandon turns to see that and started to panic a little. "Damn it, damn it, damn it! That wasn't suppose to burn!" he said worried while trying to save their dinner but Melli had a guess from seeing that, he wasn't tricking her so she'll just have to enjoy the evening or help him with stopping any fires that could have happened in the kitchen.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:11 pm

He fixed the stove and saved the food before serving it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:19 pm

Melina didn't say a thing but she only looks at the food he made for them before Brandon kept apologizing for the not much food he left that most got burned. She only waves her hand saying it's fine.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:29 pm

He set up more to be cooking do th3y could eat better and smiles watching her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:17 pm

She only had her eyes shut while eating the food already cooked but he was a good cook, even better than the other places she gets food at. Right taste and spices made her almost wonder how in the world he knew how to cook this good? He was just happy to see her here again after so long and it did his heart good seeing her eat his cooking.

"I take it that you like my food?" he asked looking at her but Melli opens her eyes to look at him holding the fork in her hand.

"Yeah, it's good. I never knew you could cook this sort of thing cop. Makes me wonder what other things you hide in that head of yours." she said before looking back at the food to continue eating more of it.

"Either way, I'm just happy you liked it. I mean, I barley cook for others that visit me but this made some occasion and you were visiting and.." he started speak to her with other things on his mind but she only shook her head, continue with eating her food.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:15 pm

Go ahead speak your mind."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:24 pm

"Nice try officer, I got nothing to say on that one. Either way, I will say the food you made really is delicious. I guess you are more than just a cop in this city huh?" she said to him but Brandon only laughs from the small praise, rubbing the back of his head. Even if she spoke so light of him, it felt like she was praising him over and over again for what he did. He only went back to eating his own food but Melli only remained happier now after some time.

"Either way, you should be happy about it. Knowing you can cook this good makes me feel like you seriously need to be some chef or something. You can make pretty good money this way ya know? Unless I'm wrong about it?" she said to one eye being open, gazing upon him that made Brandon lightly blush a little. Just what in the world was she saying such thing. Well, at least Melli was enjoying herself. They only went back to eating more food before they were finished and now sitting on the chair drinking some soda together now.

Brandon had nothing to say but neither did Melli who was drinking some of the soda from the can he gave her. It still was nice to have company after the day she left his home to live on her own.

"..............."

"............."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:29 pm

I dont wwnt things to get awkward but... are you okay. "
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:40 pm

"When you say that...what do you mean?" she asked drinking more of her soda as Brandon sighed, not sure how to explain it better than what he knew. Maybe he should have tired it another way without upsetting her with the wrong words. Knowing how strong Melli is, Brandon didn't want her hating him for saying something wrong.

"Well, emotionally. I know we haven't spoken to each other after that day but I been watching you on the Tv during your fights. I guess I want to be sure as a friend you are really okay." he said but wonders if that sounded corny but maybe she wouldn't even mind that sort of thing. Maybe. Brandon looked to her but didn't hear a word from her before Melli slowly turns to look at him with a confused expression herself.

"Oh. I guess I'm alright if that's what you wanted to hear. I mean, I been okay over the time from that so it shouldn't be some big deal.."

"Huh?....."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:56 pm

Its just... im glad you can take care of yourself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:03 pm

"Of course I can take care of myself. I figure I have to so that way I won't have another taking care of myself...After the day I was free and clear of all cries. I just wanted to live a life again before it changed. Is that so wrong?" she said looking serious at Brandon who started to sweat looking nervous. She looked sorta scary again but waves his arms in hopes she won't hit him.

"No, no, no! I was just asking! I know you can take care of yourself. I wanted to be safe and sure about it. Maybe if you like...we can still help each other out.." he said to her but Melli blinks only scratching her head not sure how to respond to that but he might be thinking of something else at the time. Or that could be just her.

"Uh huh.......you seem to sound a little different after a while. Maybe I'm missing something with you or something you're not telling me?" she said looking at him but Brandon looks away while rubbing the back of his head again not sure how to respond to it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:09 am

I like your fightig style i watch it all the time.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:46 pm

"U....huh?" she blinks not sure what to say about that but did he just comment to her like that? This made Melina wonder what in the world was he thinking after some time. He might have seen a few of her fights which made her hid her blush from that. Brandon only looks silent from that but finds Melli looking so adorable when she lightly blushes.

"What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?" he asked her but Melli only remained silent not showing her flushed face. Why did he have to say it that way. It was way too embarrassing.

".................."

"Melli? What is it? Did I seriously say something wrong because if I did then I will-"

"You seriously have to stop doing that because I never said anything wrong or if you did something wrong. Why do you always say things like that to make it seem like I'm the bad guy?" she said with arms crossed but Brandon felt a sweatdrop coming down his face. He sees Melli stand up now with arms crossed looking angry.

"Ummmmm...."

"You know? Maybe I need to head home.....I had enough but thanks for dinner." she said looking away and heading to the door but Brandon gotten worried.

"Wait, wait, wait! Please, I didn't mean to say it in the wrong way!" he said grabbing her arm to see her turn and glare at him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 23, 2018 5:39 am