Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Officers and criminals

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Officers and criminals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:48 pm

He knew lu and knew he woud come to save her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:58 pm

The trial kept going for a few more hours before the other was silent after thinking but the judge was thinking of something else before he tried to try something else. Melina was looking at the table while the jury was gone to make a choice for what will happen to her but Brandon remained silent because of it. Before long, the jury came back and takes their seats with one standing up holding a note.

"Has the jury reached a decision?" he asked.

"Yes, your honor. We find the client, Melina shimika, guilty for all crimes." he said as the others whispered now but the jury looks down at Melina before pointing his gavel at her.

"Then by the court, I sentence you to jail for 3 months but that's because I'm adding a medical help towards it. You will be seeking help with medicine in order to clear that mind if yours.." he said before banging his gavel. "Court is ajourned."

"What?! I don't need medical help!" she said before the officers gets her out of the chair and takes her into the back where they will get her ready to get sent to the medical ward jail for her treatments. Others started leaving the room but Brandon sighed to think about this.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:10 pm

He didnt like what the judge said but he had to go with it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:22 pm

At midnight, they had to force Melina into a car that would take her to the medical jail for 3 months but she was a vicious one. Kicking and screaming for them to let her go but they got her in before driving away. Brandon watches all that but sees the people leaving the court house as the same for the judge.

"I guess we are safe again, knowing she's under lock and key. We don't have to worry about her and just try to find Lu now." the officer said to Brandon but he wasn't paying attention to that since he was thinking about what happened. He also knew he might have to help her before Lu can get her out and back to his side.

At the medical jail, they got Melina in a cell by herself in a straight jacket while she was struggling in it. She didn't enjoy this sort of thing but saw others here as well that was in their cells either complaining or some remaining still. For three months, Melina was not going to enjoy this before she falls back on the bed to try and think of some ways to get out of here.

"Don't bother thinking of a plan of escape missy.." said a voice as she looks at two police men that was watching her. However, she only showed one eye at them as they saw the brown color in it.

"Yeah, we have this place under lock and key. You're not going anywhere.." he teased as Melina sighed while looking away from them but she only shifts again that her lower back was exposed since the jacket moved up her skin.

"Whatever.....don't you monkeys have other things to do?" she said while they looked at her but went to do their thing for the night. Knowing her medical session started in the morning. She just lays down on the bed and tries to sleep for the night. Brandon was at home himself while checking messages on the phone he got from his mother and others but his mind only wonders about Melina and if she was okay. True, he's not sure if she's alright but maybe he can save her. Or at least keep her decent.

Thinking about this more, he heads to bed and would get ready for tomorrow.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:49 pm

Be goes to visit her everu day trying to remember where they met ince before all the crime and thingns
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:23 pm

Of course Melina didn't listen to him while he spoke to her but Brandon really wishes for her to hear him. Maybe in some way, they can become close like before but that might be hard because of her being like this. Lu really has done alot to make her look against him and the police but he won't stop to help her.

During one day, he was vising her once more while a doctor had to give her medicine through a shot this time since she was looking annoyed now. The straight jacket was tighter this time but she only was laying back on the chair this time while Brandon was sitting on the other side to look at her.

"Ahem, I see that you're doing well I hope." Brandon said to her after setting his police hat down but Melina didn't talk to him or look at him while looking at her feet while laying on her back. She seriously not wanting company and yet she was ignoring him.

"You know you can't ignore me all day Melina. I just wanted to come and check up on you and see how you were. I mean, that's what friends are for right?"

"You're not my friend, officer nor will I wish to be your friend. After all, I'm stuck in this stupid medical jail for 3 months still and it's only been a few days. Whatever you are going to say to me, I don't give a shit about it. So why don't you make like a dog and leave with your tail between your legs." She still was rude that's one thing right.

"Look, I'm trying to be nice to you here. I don't know why you have to be so mean about everything and not wanting someone to help you besides that traitor Lu. Has he even came to see you ever since you been in here?"

"I'm not telling you that so you can keep guessing if you want."

"Do you even care that you'll be kept here longer if you don't show some respect and healing of your problems? Do you want to be stuck in here for your life?" he asked through the wall of glass as Melina kept laying on her back but she was now looking at her feet thinking about more things and what to do.

"........."

"Besides, I know others are worried about you right now before you became as you are now. A criminal that was loose in the streets robbing and following orders from a man that don't care about but I know someone else will help you and keep you happy if you just let them-" he stops when hearing Melina laughing at him with her eyes shut and her head leaning back. Why was this funny to her?! Brandon was serious about this and yet, she was looking at it as some joke.

"You seriously think I need your help!? Me from you! As if! I don't want your help because I can take care of myself but I'm sure you can help another person if you wanted to."

"So you don't mind being locked up in this jail and being force fed medicine while behaving to take them? People want to help you Melina and right now your just pushing people away. What will it take for you to wake up and see the truth to all this!"

Their was silence in the room between them but Melina only looks up at the ceiling while Brandon was looking at her, wanting some answer from her but she didn't give him one. She slowly falls on her side now but looks right at him with her eyes glaring into his own. He watches her stand up and walks over to the glass while she presses up against it that her chest presses up against the glass.

"I told you before...I don't want your help.....I don't see what you can do to help me mister and I don't need it. I been out in that world for many years now and yeah, I was happy before I went to a life of crime. Some say it's drove me insane..some say I'm unstable....some say I could be just frustrated because I don't have a man to help me."

"You're point?"

"I don't need a man of any kind to help me...even if I can get a little......lustful frustration because of it. Either way, I can take care of myself with no problem so why don't you find yourself a female to bother with because your wasting my time officer.." she said against the glass while looking at him but before Brandon spoke, two medical security grabs Melina by the shoulders to move her away from the glass.

They took her back to her cell for the day as Brandon watches her leave with the door shutting behind her. "............."

Back at the office of the police station, he was sitting at his desk speaking with the chief that was told about him visiting that woman for a few days now. He couldn't get her out of his head but she seems to not even care. "See? She's getting to your mind Brandon. You have to ignore her or else you will be drawn into her tricks."

"She's not bad or anything sir, just confused. I know deep down she jut wishes for help but nothing is getting through to her. Lu seriously brainwashed her at the moment and she's not listening to anyone. She might end up going to a serious jail time."

"Then that's her fault. People has tried to help her and look where it lead her. She is in there for her weird reason. She's going to hurt someone and you Brandon if you keep going to visit that female. She's dangerous, she's insane.."

"She needs help. I know she's good but needs a gentle push to get her there. That's all she needs. Melina is just lost and confused because of Lu and if I don't do something, maybe she'll sink even lower into the darkness if Lu goes and gets her out of there. I can't let her lose herself because of it."

"Are you serious really? Are you sure...she's just not-"

"I know she is but I won't stop seeing her till she understands...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:04 pm

He hopes he can help
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:53 pm

"I just need to find some way to get her out of there and maybe keep her with me for a while then I can snap her out of it." Brandon said to the chief but even he thought Brandon was insane for suggesting something like that. Why would he go this far in helping her and yet she told him and others she didn't need help.

"Maboroshi, do you hear what you are saying right now. How in the world can you help that woman clear her mind of what she's doing wrong?"

"Because I can tell from her eyes. She's hurt, lost, confused, upset, and even in pain because of her life. She lost her parents, she was alone for many months now, she has no one to help her or be by her side." he explains while the chief remained silent to listen to him.

"....you seriously think you can help this girl?" he asked as Brandon nods to him but that only got him more confused and worried about things. He knew under the jail orders of the court, Melina was staying in there for 3 months and that might have them pull a few strings. With a sigh, the chief looks at Brandon then walks off to the door.

"Maboroshi..."

"Yes sir?"

"I don't know how in the world you will help that woman with this and her problems......but I guess it's a chance you  wish to take. I'll see what I can do to help you get her out but here is the deal; she is to stay by your side at all times. I don't know how, she is to stay with you. That's all. Do I make myself clear?" he said to Brandon as he looks at the chief and nods.

"Yes sir.."

"Head over to the medical jail building, I'll call the judge to see if we can make some agreement on you keeping a close eye on her for the 3 months. However, if she does anything to break her charges, she will be sent back to stay longer.."

"Understand sir.." With that, the chief leaves the room and goes to help with whatever is needed. He stood up to check on some other things while the he did all that. Would it be even possible to change her in 3 months? It's worth a shot and maybe he will be able to help her see things in a clear view. He just gets his things and heads to his car to drive over there to pick her up.

At the medical jail building, Melina was sitting in her cell alone with some food getting fed to her since her arms were restrained. She didn't enjoy the food that tasted nasty here but they said it's 'healthy' for the prisoners here. She seriously wanted to get them back for placing her in this but she just end up in another location. While muttering to herself to how she wishes for revenge, she sees the same two stupid guards bugging her now while standing guard on her.

She lets out a sigh, thinking of what other thing she could do before hearing some foot steps that made the other two move out the way with one doctor taking out some keys and insert them in the key hole. "?????" the door opens slowly to see the doctor walking inside but looks at her while she lays on the bed.

"How exciting, I have visitors vising me today. I wonder what games you have for me this time. Are you going to let me go out and play today?" she asked but hears the doctor sighed annoyed with her behaving this way.

"Get up, Shimaki. It seems you been let out from here. Now, get up and don't make this hard for yourself.." he said while Melina sits up from the bed while looking at them with her head tilted.

"Why is that? Are you naughty doctors going to spank me now? Was I a bad girl for the mean old man here?" she said looking at him but he sighed to make her stand up and walk out with the guards behind him. She didn't trip which was lucky but kept walking forward now.

"No, you are being let go but will be under watch by officer Maboroshi for the 3 months. I've already given him the medicine you need to take to help you for the least of times. However, you should be lucky that someone is trying to help you from your madness.."he said walking with her.

"Oh, that idiot helped me out? That's sickening doc. Can't I just stay here till I've been a good girl?"

"No......"

"Not even if I give you a little play time yourself?" she said looking behind her but gets shoved forward while he keeps walking with her.

"Just keep walking.." he said pushing her. Outside, Brandon was waiting for her with a nurse that was speaking to him with the medicine he had to give Melina. They will mail more if Brandon runs out but that's during the end of two weeks. When they finish up, the door opens to show Melina getting walked down the stairs to the bottom where Brandon waited and the nurse that opens the door and gets Melina inside of the car. He looks to Brandon before giving some instructions and other things in case.

"I hope you know what you are doing sir. She's not...mentally sane at the moment."

"I know...that's why I'm hoping to help her as best as possible. I know she's sane and well, she just needs help to see that. That's why I'm making it my mission and duty to help her till she snaps out of it." Brandon said to see the doctor sigh and nod. He trusted Brandon as others did but he just hopes if possible that he can fix Melina and make her see things in the right way.

"Even if you know she's mentally crazy because of her ways and how she lived?"

"Again, I can help her and I know I will. I just need to make sure she stays happy and safe. You all can trust me..."

"If you say so but good luck to you, officer..Just be careful with her. She's a tricky one."

"Thank you..and I will." He gets in the car with the other things that was for Melina before starting it up and drives off back to the city. Melina didn't say anything while looking to the window but she figures Brandon was stupid for letting her out. However, he knew or hopes he can fix her. IF he couldn't, it wouldn't do good for him but he trusted himself. He will fix this. He can help her. At least he had to try.

"I see you have been okay after we talked Melina........I figure you would have been jumping for joy after being let out and watched over by me. So, tell, you doing well and everything?"

"......................."

"Heh, not in the mood to talk I take it? I understand..I guess I wouldn't either if I just came out of where you came from..." he said but again, she didn't even look up front to him, just at the window to see him driving back into the city with others walking the streets or some just enjoying the food that was given and cooked.

The drive didn't take too long for him as the sun was going down before pulling up at a driveway to show a house that was his.

Brandon turns off the car and gets the things that was hers out from the other seat and goes to get her out from the backseat. He opens the door to help her out from the back seat and shuts the door to have her walk forward. She couldn't run because of her ankles being chained like her wrists before getting to the door and getting his keys.

"................."

"Alright, head inside Melina..." he said but she didn't move to where he pushes her inside his house and sees her stumble a bit. The inside wasn't too bad but smelled like flowers a little because of the plants. She looked around bored and heard the door shut behind him while Brandon leads her up the stairs of his house to a guest room he already had ready for her.

"Well, welcome home I guess for the next 3 months. I already hope you enjoy yourself here.."

"........."

"You okay? You don't seem happy about being here Melina.."

"You talk way too much you know but I'm sure you won't understand.."

"Oh come on, I only wish to do my best in helping you see the light Melina. I know lu has done a lot to you and I will fix it before he makes you become worse."

"Geez, you were serious about watching me and helping me? You are stupid.."

"Not really, just someone wishing to help you..." he said helping her inside the guest room with him turning on the light switch. The room was simple but he helps her sit on the bed and sets her things down on the table dresser by the bed.

"Now, I know you don't wish to be here and wish to be back there but I am giving it a shoot to help you. I know you are good Melina...but it's gonna take time to help you with it."

"...................."

"If you can just work with me, I know I can help you....."

"Uh huh, sure.." she said to him that made Brandon sigh again. This might take a while since she wouldn't be alright with speaking with him but she also seems to become very difficult with her choices and thoughts.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:01 pm

Look if you agree to be good ill let you out of the jacket.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:34 pm

"Uh huh, sure you will. I've heard that from the other jerks that told me way back they would let me out of this. However, they lied to me and kept me in it for the whole time I was there. What good will you be from telling me that?" she said looking to Brandon but he lets out a sigh to sit on the bed to look at her.

"Because I'm honest and I wouldn't do anything to fake it. You can trust me on this, Melina.."

"If you say so but I still don't trust you. Why can't you morons of officers just learn to stay out of things and not be jerks for the later time. Can't you learn to leave things be and not get involved with something you might end up getting hurt by later?" she said looking away from Brandon but he just looks at the ground as they stayed silent for a few minutes.

"You really don't wish for someone to help you do you? I only want to see that you are well and happy again. Not like this being brainwashed by someone that left the side of good for his shellfish gain."

"Same reason why he's doing this to help others you guys don't understand. We didn't ask for this sort of life okay, it came to us. We want to be happy, we wish to be free but no matter how we see things, life isn't happy for us. What good will you do if you think you can change someone like that?"

Before he could answer her, a long rumble noise sounded in the room that made the both of them look silent. Brandon blinks not sure about it before he sees that came from her. She had to be hungry but he had another guess the food there wasn't enough to feed her or others. Maybe that can help him in this or at least get some trust from her in order for him to help her.

"Hmmm..."

"What?"

"Since you don't fully trust me, lets make a deal.."

"A deal?"

"Yes. If you behave yourself, I can make you something to eat and let you take a shower....I know you wish to clean up after all that but you must be really hungry yourself. I figure since you don't eat as much you must be very very hungry right now....and I know a stomach won't lie." he suggests while Melina glared at him again, about to speak till her stomach rumbles again that she stops herself and looks away.

"................"

"Well? What do you say? We have a deal?" he asked waiting for her to answer but Melina only lets out a sigh and looks back at him but not fully.

".....Fine."

Minutes later, she was keeping still while Brandon was undoing the chains on her while he was removing them off her wrists and ankles. Before long, he had the straight jacket on her but before removing it, Brandon warns her once more of not doing anything stupid while he did this.

"I told you I won't...."

"Just making sure.." he said before undoing the straps on it and pulls it out. Right away, he saw her sweaty and smelly from how dank it was but he would be able to wash it after a while. He sets it on the bed before seeing her stretching to crack some of her bones from some cramps.

"Better I see? Good. I'll go ahead and make your food but I'll fix your bath first. You might need one from being in that stray jacket for so long. I got some spare clothes from the nurse since I don't have female clothes with me. So, just follow me and you can get cleaned up." he said while opening the door.

"Do you really have to speak to me as if your some warden towards me?"

"Would you rather be back in the stray jacket and not get food or a bath?"he warns to see her remain silent but looks down to shake her head.

"Figure now please keep up."

Melina sighed and follows him as they walk down the hallway to the bathroom. However, she did see a few pictures of him and other officers he's worked with. Even some of his family he speaks to from time to time.

He gets to the bathroom and opens it for her while having her sit on the toilet and begins the water for Melina. Brandon checks the temperature for a second before he stood up and looks at her.

"Alright, you can take a bath when it gets full but what are you hungry for? Steak? Soup? Noodles?" he asked as Melina thinks for a second till she looks at him then at the water.

"I guess I'll take beef ramen with pieces of beef, chicken, and extra sauce.." she asked but Brandon nods before he heads out of the bathroom and looks back at her.

"I'll get to making it right now but it will be a while. Just take as long as you need to wash up. I trust you won't run off so enjoy.." Brandon said while he shuts the bathroom door and heads downstairs while Melina remains in the bathroom alone but she looks silent again and just started getting undress to take a bath now.

She tests the water using one of her feet before slipping into the water seconds later. It felt rather soothing on her body and muscles but she begins to savor the feeling for a while before washing up later. Melina wasn't sure why but she figures why not? She might not change in anyway but who knows, it's possible. As for Brandon, he was downstairs making her the food she asked for but at least he was lucky to get her to listen to him but he wishes for the remaining months to be this easy.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:20 pm

Je prepared her meal personally and knew that the warden eould disapprove but this olace iws him and he was going to used every favor to help her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:57 pm

As the food was cooking, Brandon checked on some other things while seeing he didn't get much in the mail. Junk and one bill he already paid for a while. Brandon watches the food and steam rising in the air but maybe if he gave more of his heart to help her, she will see things clearly. She would change her ways and be good again and not be kept in this lie. Before long, he heard footsteps that told him she was done and getting dressed now and the food was almost done too.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:20 pm

He wated for her to show up and eat.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:32 pm

The minutes pass by like nothing before it showed to be an hour that left with Brandon eating some other food he cooked for himself. Seconds later, he heard some footsteps and looks to the right. Melli came back down wearing some shorts and a big t-shirt so he can see her shoulder. He even noticed some bandages wrapped on her while walking over to the chair and sits down.

"That took a while for you to finish. Did you not find everything alright during you bath?"

"Cool your jets. I did but I had to clean up some bruises and junk I had on me. I didn't use anything in your bathroom but from my own bag....." she mutters before looking to the food and begins eating a little bit of it. The food was delicious to be honest but she didn't say anything while Brandon just shrugs his shoulders and went onto eating his own dinner.

In another way, he was glad that she wasn't as violent right now and eating. Just like another person with no violence involved. They kept eating their food with nothing to say to one another before Brandon clears his throat while Melli still keeps eating more of her food. She's already half way done but it told him she must have been hungry.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:11 pm

He keeps watching her as he eats.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:25 pm

She didn't say a thing while he was watching her, seeing Melli eating the food he cooked for her. She didn't seem like a bad person but someone that's been leading down a wrong path. He wished to fix this or at least get her off that path but knowing Lu, he might have did lots of things to break her but she's still something.

Her face looked healthy still with slight bruises, her eyes reflecting the food that shows. Her lips parted again to take some food in and chews slowly. They were small and smooth but looked kissable. She was a fragile woman that needed a gentle touch from the right man.

"Uhhh, what are you doing staring at me? Do I have something on my face?"

This snaps Brandon awake from his day dream to see her looking at him funny. He must have been looking at her for a while to make her feel rather unsure about it.

"No, no, no. I didn't mean to stare. It's hard to do that if you're making sure the other person likes your food or is enjoying their stay. I want to be sure you feel right at home here regardless if your punishment." he said gently to her but sees her raise one eye brow at him. What did he mean by that? Was she getting tricked or is this the truth?

"Sure you say that but I know better copper. I'll be a good girl so I don't get restrained again. I won't let you do something where I'm behaving you know."

"I've never said that alright? I can't make sure your doing okay or is that bad?"

"No. Just weird. I'm a criminal you know and you should be on your guard or something. I thought cops were smart but I guess you aren't right now. Maybe I was wrong with that and you don't seem to fully understand it."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:41 pm

Kust because im relaxed soesnr mean im not on guard. " he said taking a bite as he looks at her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:47 pm

"Oh gee, I wouldn't have guessed.." she said looking away from him again to eat more of her food but Brandon sighed, shaking his head to why she was acting like this anyway. He only wishes to help her or at least change her mind with nothing negative against them.

"Listen to me. I just wish to get along with you so that way you don't have to feel like your in prison here."

"Uh huh, yeah sure."

"*Sighs* Or do you even care that I'm trying to help you?"

"No. Because I bet your lying to make me trust you or lower my guard. Or are you trying to make me forget Lu due to you guys history together?" she said to see Brandon grip the fork but he didn't look up at her. Lu seriously did a lot of messed up things but making another female like Melli follow behind him just made him more angry towards him.

"What? Did I strike a nerve with you or are you going to ignore me and-" with some anger, he slams his hand on the table to make her jump but looks at his food not sure how to speak about it.

"If you don't mind, I would be happy for you on dropping the subject. Lu has no idea of the damage he's done but I won't let things get worse....now please. Just eat your food and then I can clean up before bed. You still have a lot do deal with right now......."

"But I'm not-"

"I don't care. Just please......eat and then you can get some sleep."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:51 pm

He was hurting and wanted lu to pay. He really liked her and thought she was clever.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:17 pm

When they were done eating dinner, Brandon was now cleaning up the dishes and kitchen but Melli was in her room upstairs in bed. She seems to be tired after today and already dozed off to sleep. He seriously wanted to help her but it seems like Melli didn't want to hear anything he had to say, not even with helping her do better. Lu seriously damaged her and worries of her getting better.

Has Lu really brainwashed her this badly to where he makes her do things just for him? Even the perverted ones? A slight anger rose in his mind to grip the plate but he only calms down to not think about it. He will find a way to fix this and help her out of Lu's control. As a cop, he swears this on oath. When the kitchen was finished, he goes ahead with heading to his own room and gets some sleep too. He already had his duty and objective to watch over Melli to make sure she didn't do anything or tried to escape from him.

If possible, he would have to use any means to keep her in control. He would also like to steer away from the serious choice of shooting her. With a sigh, he heads to his bed and gets ready before going to sleep. The two of them were tired and sleeping soundly tonight for tomorrow brings new things and maybe new choices for both of them. Lu already found out about Melli being held by Brandon but he didn't help her at the moment. He wanted to see how this would go between them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:32 pm

Brandon helps her by locking the front door and letting her have a lock on her door. He trusted her with that for her privacy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:12 pm

"Wait, hold on...you're letting me have a spare key to your home? What's the catch?" she asked during midnight strike to him as Brandon was looking at her with a confused look on his face.

"Yes. I figure since you may take longer to trust me, I wanted to show you that you can trust me. I'll give you a spare key so you are allowed to leave this house whenever you wish with no strings attached."

"Ummm...wow, I...I had no idea that you would..do that."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:15 pm

He retires to bed leaving her standing there hikding the key. He showed her he tristed her and went to sleep in an u locked room
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:27 pm

To be honest, Melli had no idea on what to say or react to this. Knowing he just gave her the key to his house and her door. She could use this to escape and run away. She could do what she wants while living here but she just lets out a sigh and a tired yawn. Melli only turns to head to her room again and shut the door. She went back to sleep a couple minutes later with the key on the desk.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:42 pm

Th3 next morning she woke up to a hearty breakfast cooking

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:09 pm