Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Officers and criminals

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Officers and criminals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:25 pm

What will you do now he asks
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:33 pm

"Honestly, I don't know...I'm at a lost right now that I....I just don't know. Things right now are going through my head right now and I guess I'm too dumb to figure something out." she said in a whisper that she grips the blanket tightly. Before long, she looks away from him to think.

"So...your heading back into the city......" he said but she didn't say a thing right after that.

".......I think...I better go. I guess thank you...for helping me." she said not looking at him but Brandon tried to say something but sees her walking off down the street now. He figures she's hurt now or at least upset while seeing her leaving him there while he lets out a sigh.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:52 pm

He lets her go wondering if she will be okay.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:11 pm

Brandon rubs the back of his head before getting into his police car and drives back home for the night. It was one insane time for this to happen and yet, he wasn't sure how to go with it. Knowing Lu was put behind bars made him feel happy but knowing Melli didn't want to deal with others right now just got him worried. He gets back near midnight and gets out of the car to head inside after turning it off. He was then in his room getting ready to sleep since he was looking at the window. Was Melli going to be okay after tonight? Will she get through the night?

"..............." with a sigh, he just shuts his eyes to ignore this and sleep. After that time, Brandon has not heard or seen Melli ever since that night, thinking she's moved to another town after that time but he wasn't told about it. He droves down the road with his car, lost in thought about Melli. Hoping she's doing alright now or where she was but thinking if she was just wanting all that pain to end right now. He sees a few people walking by but he only remained silent again. The other police officers were wondering if Brandon seems out about something but again, it's his business to what he will do from here after last night.

He took a left turn down the street to stop at some dinner where he parks and gets out. Maybe some coffee will help him think of other things while heading inside. Lucky for him it's not as busy while taking a seat and ordering some food with coffee on the side. The waitress wrote his order down and sends it to the cook as Brandon checks his phone to see of anything else that was missed. Nothing happening for the weather today. Same old news reported. He even seen a pic of him with the other officeers with the head line reading:

"Hero officers stop Lu and his gang for ever: enemies behind bars for life."

Of course Brandon was happy to see the city safe from Lu but he still was not sure why he's not fully happy. All he wished for was to enjoy his day with nothing distracting his mind like right now. The food came seconds later with him now eating some food and listening to the music in the diner for the time being.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:54 am

Melli was waiting at her room in hus place. She had nowhere to go except here the only other place she felt like people were nice to her. Even after lu was cuaght and his organization broken she blushing thinking about him. His determination. Hus skills. She started to remember all the times he came after her and she started to feel a itch for him between her legs.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:42 am

"........" 'I wonder if he would even let me stay here with him. To be honest, I don't think I have a home no more after I stayed with Lu way back after offering me a room to that place. I figure if not, I can just go find another place to live in.' she thought while hugging the pillow that was wrapped in her arms. Melina didn't mind much from this but she just figures if he didn't, might need to do a back up plan.

While she waited for him to talk to him, Melli ignores the itch that was felt in her stomach and in between her legs. Cheeks flushed pink while looking at her feet. That was something she's not used to or felt before so why now? What was going on with her now to make her seem worse? The time still seems to pass by slow and yet, she's not arguing about it. However, she's getting second thoughts about even staying here. Maye she needs to leave and find another place.

"This is crazy; he won't let me stay here....I better head out and find another place." she gets off the bed and puts on her shoes, heading downstairs with her bag that was given to her with small things. She looks back at the home where they only shared one breakfast together but shook that out of her mind.

She turns away and opens the door to leave but at the same time, Brandon was standing there holding his house keys when opening the door.

"................"

"................."

They had no words to say to one another but she looks away from him or averted her eyes from him.

"Melli-"

"I'm sorry...I was just getting my things and leaving. I forgot them.." she said silent but quickly, moving out of his way to head out and tries to leave.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:46 am

He stopped her. "You dont have anythings here... you came here because you felt at home?" The accuracy of his question hit her itch hard tyrning it into an ache.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:53 am

".........."

"Is that the reason you came back? Because you feel home here with me?" he asked gently towards her with his hand holding her wrist but she gets out of his hold to look away from him with the small bag she seriously had with her but hid over her shoulder.

"As I said; I only came back to get some things. I feel like I bothered you enough while staying here so I figure why not? I'm leaving and finding another place to live in. I won't bother you anymore Brandon-I mean officer." she said looking away but the ache only started to throb in between her legs. She had to get away from him. She just had to.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:56 am

You can stay stupid just dont get into trouble. He said and went to his room. He was gone just when she needed to get away from him. She shiveredd and gulped.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:00 am

".........." she didn't move while seeing Brandon looking around but he lets out a sigh to see her not moving anywhere.

"Well? Are you coming in or not?" he said to her but Melli shook her head.

"No. Have a good day.." He sees her walking off again away from the house. While Brandon stood there shaking his head to her heading down the street to get a ride away from here. Why did females have to be difficult? Hours later, she was riding on the bus down town to find some apartment or so to live in for the time being. At least she can try to find some job around here to pay for one. The others looked around but she looked at her lap with her hair covering her neck. She sees her location and pulls the string as the bus stops to let her off.

She looks around to this average location and goes to find a place to rent.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:29 am

The places she looked at werent very good at her price range and she got frustrated
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:15 pm

"Ugh, why isn't it working?!? I need to find another location because this sucks." she mutters checking her phone for another place while seeing she's downtown again with the other houses not to her standard at the moment. Maybe she needs to find another way to make this work for her to make a place become home. She walks off to stay near a bus stop to wait before a gentlemen walks over to look at her.

"???? Can I help you?" she said looking at him.

"Good day my dear. I saw that you are having trouble looking for a home I take it?" he asked.

"What are you getting at?" she asked.

"I think I might be able to help you with what I think. I own a kickboxing arena where others compete for money and prizes. I think, seeing you as a fighter you could come work for me for a while. I will be sure you get paied fully for your work." he said smiling but Melli didn't say a thing about that while looking at him then turns to cross her arms over her chest.

"How much are you telling me...."

"Well, it's up to 15,000 a match. You get a home for your own while working for me. I'll be sure you are near here since it's a close neighborhood to the own down town. So, what do you say?" he asked holding a hand to her but Melli didn't respond to him for that time to think till she sighed to look at him.

"Fine, Deal. So what do I do to start?" she said seeing the man leaving while she follows him.

"How about tonight? I got a match for you and if you win, I'll pay you right on the money."

"Fair enough." she said while following him to a building near by as it got dark later on. Brandon, still laying down on his bed in his room, was just done eating some left over dinner while watching TV for a while. He didn't hear much being here but it turns out she seriously did leave him so he's alone now. With a sigh, Brandon flips channel after channel to find something.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:53 pm

Brandon goes to sleep wishing he could see her again
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:00 pm

While he was sleeping and dozing off to his own dreams, Melli was getting prepared for her fight tonight. Wearing kickboxing clothes and protection for the event. She figures if other place were not her starting point, might as well try to do something that will help her. Maybe in a different time, she will be able to move on and just be herself. With punching her fists together, she leaves the room to the arena to fight.

The next morning after two months passed, Brandon was back to work at the police station while drinking some coffee. He didn't get much sleep from before but that's another story. He did see everyone else either busy or working with something before others were watching Tv about things last night.

"So then I told her that we should slow down on the baby thing and she gets angry with me! I was just stating something." One of his coworkers said but Brandon shook his head hearing it going back to work.

"I warned you dude. Some females are not worth it." the other said before they went to work again. Brandon didn't understand women but he wasn't sure why the heck it's even worth it. Was Melli even happy where she was? Maybe because he won't see her again after that. He raises his mug to take a sip of coffee before seeing the news speaking on some sports going on before noticing something for the kickboxing games.

'....the following fighters are already advancing to a lower advantage as the main star pupil has beaten the strongest fighters through the world. They haven't seen someone like her but she's not even standing down. From the examples from the videos, this girl really packs a punch."

"Hmmm, you know, that female looks like that ex-criminal that used to work for Lu way back? I guess she's in the kickboxing career now huh?"

"Maybe.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:18 pm

He had been watching her career and loving how well she revovered.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:25 pm

'As of now folks, the fight is still half way there and it seems the new comer is throwing everything at Melina to knock her down. It could be a ending-wait, wait, hold on! She's fighting back now with kicks and punches now. I guess Melina was hiding her power from the challenger before releasing it out in powerful blows!' the announcer was loud but others there and at the police station could hear it, cheering and shouting in excitement.

"Again, females are scary....no wonder." one said looking away before wincing from a sucker punch Melina gave the challenger. She stood beside the knocked out fighter with the ref holding her arm to show she was a winner of this championship. The crows yelling out to her while she just relaxed. Brandon could see she was tired from all the training and fighting. Her face soaked in sweat like her body but a few bruises were seen all over her. She was serious when it came to this and she's happy to try and move on before the Tv got turned off.

"Awwww!"

"Oh stop that. We have work people!" the chief said but Brandon lets out another sigh, thinking about Melina again before just getting back to work.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:02 pm

He didnt know she was secretly keeping track of h8m so she could help. The fight was an old one and she gulped to keep her face hidden watching h8m.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:06 pm

Brandon just shrugs his shoulders while working on his own thing but the rest wanted to see the fight. Either way, that just made it more confusing after some time. Later, the work was done and he was heading for home now while seeing the sky still light out. Many kids waves to him while he did the same since they might have got out of school today. Not that it bothers him because Brandon wanted everyone happy in this city.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:17 pm

An alarm trigger on his phone and he gwts up to go to her fym and work out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:19 pm

The others that still was speaking decided to do some things at the time but enjoying the day. Melina was done with her fight but won. She won double her money that would be left for herself and other things. She took a shower to clean herself up and was heading home while checking her food that was meat buns with some drinks of bubble tea.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:56 pm

Youre good real good. I follow tour matches you are a great fighter." She heard behind her a voice that used to ttigger fear but now triggered pleasure tbat cop from the past was behind her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:20 pm

She quickly turns around to look but tenses up to see him again. After all that time, he was here and she wasn't sure how to respond to it. Melli didn't even look at him for long before looking to the left away from him.

"What? Is something wrong?"

"W-why are you here? I didn't know you were even here." she said not looking at him still as Brandon blinks to look at her with a silent expression on his face.

"What makes you say that? I just wanted to see how you been doing since our last meet up. I take it your doing way better than before and staying out of trouble I take it?" he said about to touch her shoulder but Melli moves away from him not wanting him to touch her. It's been way too long for her to see him and yet, here he was.

"I guess so but yeah, I'm staying out of trouble. I don't want to end up in jail for something dumb so I figure I may start my life better again. That's why I'm doing right now.." she said.

"And that's wonderful news. I'm really happy for you Melli and to how you progress during the last time we seen each other. Though, you didn't have to leave from my home because I already was going to have you stay with me."

"No. I already did enough so I have to move on and do things my way.....anyway, I need to head home. I'm going to relax and eat some food before my next match later on tonight. Good to know your doing well yourself....copper." she said leaving him but Brandon reaches to grab her wrist to stop her.

"But I was hoping we could talk for a while longer since it's been some time."

"I need to go..." she said getting her wrist out of his hold and leaves.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:54 pm

She hides her blush well and he thought she still hated him but it was the opposite. He sighs and d3cided to continue to check up on her from time to time.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:00 pm

Of course from that day forward, Melina was doing alright and still being able to do what is needed. However, she wasn't expecting him of all people to keep checking on her for things or see how she's doing. Of course, she didn't mind that at all but it wasn't helping her case. Now a days, she would be flustered and studder to not knowing what to say to him. She found it rather annoying but he almost thought it was cute.

He did try to get her attention when he could or during his off days. Even during the patrol when keeping a eye out for criminals. Brandon did catch her a couple times but gets the same response from her. Saying she's busy or didn't want to talk to him right now. He was already back at the police station drinking coffee but he wonders why she didn't wish to speak to him since he's also watching a fight going on with her and another challenger.

"Hey Brandon, you okay?" One officer asked seeing him down about something before he heard them.

"No, nothing's wrong. Just thinking about something......" he mutters but the other looks at him then at the Tv showing the fight going on with the crowd cheering and watching as well. They never seen Brandon that focused on the fight before having some idea.

"Let me guess; it's about the ex-criminal Melina right?" she asked to see Brandon glare at her since he didn't like others remembering her as a criminal. She was tricked into that sort of life. No one else should be seeing her like that.

"Whoa, sorry I just-"

"What is it?" she said not wanting to hear this no more.

"Look, sorry man. I was going to ask why you were looking at this when fighting isn't your thing but I figure it's because of that girl. Maybe you should try inviting her to dinner?"

"Dinner?"

"Yeah. You and her didn't talk as much so maybe this will be of help to you guys getting closer? It helped me when I was able to find the love of my life and everything so...why not?" she said.

"I guess I could..but she won't even call me or let me speak to her....how will this even work?"

"Just give it a try, Brandon! You never know till you try." she said showing a smile before turning to leave for her office. He blinks not sure how to respond to that but only sighed to think about that till turning to his laptop and begins typing something up for her. Why not? After a few hours, Melli's fight was done and she was at home taking a shower after her victory. She still didn't say anything regarding this but it left her wondering about other things.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:54 pm

He sighs and looks at his phone before calling her number.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:51 am