Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The demon maid of the Bloodgove family

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The demon maid of the Bloodgove family

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:02 am

She lowers her head down trying to keep herself up on both knees but they bucked each time he pushes into her. The pleasure burning into her mind while Mitchell claims her for his own. He wanted her to feel as much pleasure as possible without the second thought of leaving him. Well, she didn't want to and he was happy with that. One hand held onto her breasts now with every grunt from the passing second, feeling her clamping down onto his member feeling her get tighter.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:11 am

He groans becore moaning moudly as his hips begin to jackhammer
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:34 am

That caused her to scream out from his sudden movements, gripping and clawing at the wall to make her whimper. How could he be this rough with her? Knowing the sensations gets to her. She slowly whines to feel him bite her neck to leave some blood to lick up on his tongue.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:42 am

He felt a syrge of energy and power slamming deeper more viikentky than before as she loses it completely. He panted heavily "good so good i really live sslamming as hard as i can like this " he says drooling a bit
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:12 am

"B-but sir..you m-might Nugh t-tear me apart! Feeling you ramming into me like t-this will....a..ahhhhhh!" she sat up a little feeling him throbbing inside of her that Mitchell only holds her closer to kiss her neck still giving pleasure towards her. Even seeing her demon tail swaying a little once more near his face.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:22 am

He bites it hard rubbing the nerce at the base with his hand as she cums violently from the added pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:11 pm

She cries out feeling that but Mitchell hugs her tightly, feeling her clamping down on him while she was cums harder and harder now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:14 pm

He birst witj a shout
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:16 pm

She gasped out with a loud moan, feeling him cumming inside of her deeply before falling onto the bed with her head resting on the pillow. His member throbs from within her to make Evelyn just blush and whimper.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:39 pm

He was pantingand throbbing making her moans loyder as he pulled out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:41 pm

He could hear the wet squelching noises from the time he pulls out. His member coated in her juices while Evelyn panted lightly into the pillow and sheets. Mitchell could see her place opening and closing from his punishment and she didn't focus.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:52 pm

He rurned her over so she was on top of him and lifted her up over him. "What-what are you d-doing ?" She asks shivering then she gasps some how her powers made him even bigger. She guloed shivering as her pussy dripped a little.

"Im going to fuck you again. I thought you would be happy to be stabbed by my cock again." He teased before slamming her down on him and thristing up to rip her beaten pussy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:56 pm

She winces a little trying not to cum harder than last time but knowing her master, Mitchell wouldn't show mercy towards this. He wanted to punish her for everything with teasing to playing. This was something he would enjoy for his life. He did groan feeling her twice as tight but holding her hips with both hands.

"M-master...a-ahhh....why? Why did you.." she tried saying but whimpers with the throbs of his member.

"Because I want to and so do you.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:00 pm

Her pussy heals only to be torn again by a much harder thrust. He groans and bites her neck hard still thrusting and pleasuring her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:09 pm

Evelyn tried to do her best with keeping calm from the pleasure that she whines again. The heat now made her mind fuzzy with Mitchell biting down harder and harder now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:11 pm

His cock was stabbing her over and over each time more brutally than the kast as he snapped from pleasure and lust.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:00 am

"M-Master, master please.....g-give me mercy. You're destroying my b-body with this rough treatment....your member i-isn't going down...it won't stop ramming into me with such force. I don't know how much longer I.." she tried to grab something to move away but gasped as his member slams into her with his groaning leaving his lips. For each thrust came a moan mixed groan. His hands only tighten up on her hips still wanting to bruise her to marking Evelyn as his.

"Aahhaaahiiiiiiiii!!!"

He only groans out feeling the pleasure going to his mind while slamming his hips forward. She only felt better now that he panted out white puffs of his breath. Sweat dripping down his body feeling more pleasure getting to them both.

"Master...m-ma....ster....master...."

"Who do you belong to, Evelyn? Tell me right now who?" he said slamming forward into her more.

"Y-You master Mitchell. I belong t-to you and no one else...." she said in a weak tone but gasped as another hit was felt on her butt cheek.

"That's a good maid. You are mine and I know you already knew. I'm the only one that makes you feel such raw pleasure don't I?"

"M-Mfffmmm...yes.." she said but it was muffled by the pillow which didn't make him happy before forcing her to slam down on his cock while moaning out lustfully thanks to him. She couldn't push him away after all that but slowly grips her thighs to keep them spread open.

"Say it again, Eve."

"Y-You are the o-ohhhh.....only one to make m-me feel this good....master feels soo good w-when he.....shows me pleasure...please don't..l-leave me this hot for you m-master...ke-keep taking m-me for your own...mmmmmm.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:49 am

He gave her everthing he had groaninh and panting as he started to swell faster.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:30 am

As for her, she only accepts this while Mitchell groans out louder and longer to feeling his member swelling a little now. He figures she was already dazed thanks to him but he wanted to make sure she never forgets to make him feel this much. He lowers down closer to her that he begins biting her shoulder while earning a whimper from her. She still was sensitive but that made him pant groaning with each thrust and grind.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:34 pm

He was throbbing harder and harder wincing as he slammed into her as hard as he could biting her shoulders and her neck. He groans swueezing her breasts hard and twists them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:04 pm

She yelps feeling that but her skin darkened a little while leaning her head down. Mitchell was more serious when it came to her and she loved it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:39 pm

He keeps massaging twisting and tugging her breasts while fucki g her until he coukdnt hold it anymore
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:55 pm

She cries out loudly while moaning out to feel more deeper and hotter towards the grip that Evelyn slowly started feeling weaker to slamming her hips back.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:28 pm

He moans out and cyms hard a final time before falling
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:05 pm

Evelyn gasped feeling that but she only begins to whimper feeling worse now. Even from the sensations of pleasure went through her body to show Mitchell laying on the bed tired. All she did was lay down by him and kiss his cheek.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:20 am