Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The demon maid of the Bloodgove family

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The demon maid of the Bloodgove family

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:04 pm

"M-Master pl-please mmmm y-you need your rest. Lets st-stop this b-before..mmmm.." Evelyn tried to tell him that he needs sleep but moans out suddenly when his fingers rub against a spot inside of her. Mitchell only smirked at her to turn Eve's head to face him and kisses her lips deeply. She blushes feeling his heated lips but only returns the kiss just as deeply.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:09 am

Ill be fine and im go8ng t9 fuck you tonight wh8le we are alone. " he rubs her harder with his fingers as he parts her legs and smiles kissing her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:55 am

Evelyn tried to tell him they shouldn't but her lips got caught by his own, feeling him kiss her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:43 pm

His kiss violated her tongue as she feels him pressing closer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:50 pm

"Mffmmm...mmmmmm......mmmmm...mm-mmmm..." She felt herself growing weaker now but Evelyn only started to burn up a little more before getting more exposed into wanting him. Feeling his own place dripping a little more as she was feeling heated and more burned up now. This left him being able to open her legs for his own desires while stroking her place slowly. She whimpers feeling that he slowly uses his fingers to open her place up to hear how wet she was.

"Mffffmm!!!!" she breaks the kiss to pant heavily against his lips but Mitchell catches her lips once more and kisses her again much more rougher now. His own tongue pushes into her own to make her feel even better now thanks to it. He has her laying on her back but keeps her legs open still stroking her place slower and slower.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:58 pm

She was ready and he rubs his tip against her letting her taste it and frrl its pressing agais t her opening and closing place
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:11 pm

"See? I'm this aroused thanks to you but I get only more hungry for you in hopes for more pleasure. I want you Evelyn and I plan on getting it....besides, you got me this hard for you and it only will make me hungry...." he said rubbing more against the opening and closing place that it made her blush and feel weaker. She whines feeling him still stroking against it that more wetness spills onto the sheets and her hands gripping into the sheets.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:18 pm

He could tell she was avout to snao and lose herself
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:32 pm

"Master Mitchell please...please don't..." she begs of him but he only denies that still teasing her with more strokes of his member. He knew how she gets if she didn't get what she wants but that left him wondering just how badly she would become later on at the time. This made her curious as to what would happen later on. Is that something else that would burn or would it be something she will have to beg for? He felt how slick she was but Evelyn didn't say anything while whimpering in pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:26 pm

He made her wait ti drive her crazy teasing her with the tio.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:58 pm

He still strokes against her place but hears Evelyn whimper once more before he grips her chin to lift her head up, kissing along side her neck.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:11 pm

She felt his length rubbing her tempting her to take it as her body screams in her head teying to get more pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:21 pm

"Hah...hah....hah....hah..." She felt more hotter thanks to Mitchell but that made him groan when her own juices spilled onto his member's tip while she was panting into the sheets. How could someone so dangerous become this weak with the right person to train them? He knew she was a bit rough in the beginning but now, she was purring like a kitten under his hand. He keeps closer against her from behind but held Evelyn to make her gasp.

"A-ahhhhhh~"

"See? Dose your master feel good, Eve? Don't you want your master to take you here and now to make you get pleasure. Tell me you want it and I could give it to you. Beg Eve.." he growls against her throat but she moans with a hiss of pleasure leaving her throat. How could he be this dangerous in bed? It's almost like a unavoidable trap he lays for her.

"M-master.....please......." she started but gasped when he grips her shoulder with his teeth, biting into her skin. He gives a few licks from the tongue to clean the blood off but she heals quickly before he kisses her throat, getting the urge to bite her there.

"Please what? Say it Evelyn. let your master hear..."

"I-I want.....mmmmm..I want you, Master Mitchell. I want you so much...please..." she finally said it after her mind became fuzzy, her fingers reach in between her legs to open herself up for him. He only laughed at the sweet invite but grips her chin to kiss her lips deeply.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:21 am

The kiss was a distraction and when he pulls back he asks again. " you want me huh? You say thus but you dibt say what you want. "
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:21 pm

She blushes but didn't know how to put it into words while feeling Mitchell hold her closer against his body.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:17 am

He hugs her and rubs her head
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:05 pm

He waited for her to answer him but sees Evelyn nod slowly. He would have asked for a loud response from her before she only looked more embarrassed from that. Seeing her like this made Mitchell feel more curious to how adorable she was.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:34 pm

He hugs her close and tight.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:31 am

Evelyn remained silent at this time but she only looks away while hiding her blush seen on her cheeks.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:19 am

He liked to mess with her and tease her lovingly making her want him but this time he stopped himself. He didnt want to make her incomfortable and she already said they needed rest.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:55 pm

"Y-you're stopping? Did you change y-you're mind?" she asked while panting a little while feeling him lay on her back and hugging her gently.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:58 pm

Maybe but maybe i just need convincing?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:27 pm

She blinks when hearing that but Evelyn only blushes hard to look away.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:28 pm

He kisses her neck making h3r blush worse
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:29 pm

"S-sir...."

"Shhhh, I know, I know...." he said against her neck but more kisses was pressed onto her neck while feeling her stomach. Evelyn only became more embarrassed feeling his touch that she squirms a bit and feels him turn her head to kiss her slowly as they lay in bed together.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:17 am