Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The demon maid of the Bloodgove family

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The demon maid of the Bloodgove family

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:37 am

"Why dontvyou tel me what you want?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:05 pm

"I-I don't know but I haven't thought of anything for that moment. Is that even needed for me to say something?" she asked while blushing even worse but Mitchell only kisses her neck again and sees her looking more embarrassed thanks to that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:34 pm

"Tell me thats an order"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:11 pm

"Theirs not much to tell at the moment but this leaves me questioning you and how you feel right now. I mean, I wish to be with you and keep you close but you're making it harder for me to focus on this.." she said blushing more worse to where she feels him holding her hand while laying on the bed beside her. They still were intertwined together but he wasn't sure if that's a real answer or not.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:12 pm

He smiles and kisses her lips as a hand sliped under her top.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:31 pm

She yelps feeling that but Mitchell didn't let her go while she was now busy with getting herself more aroused than normal. Her body started to form a little worse now but slowly burned up when his other hand rubs and squeezes her breast. Evelyn whimpers feeling his touch but moans from the slow kisses left on her neck.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:47 am

His other hand reaches low pressing against her slit rubbing it slowly as he swueezes her breasts harder. His hands iunder her clothes hitring her sweet spots make her start to lose to her desires.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:28 pm

Evelyn cries out feeling his touches but she curls up in pleasure to feel him kissing her shoulder and neck.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:48 pm

"Why are you resjsting Evelyn i know you want this. Unless you want some5hing and you are afraid i will be mean." He said rubing harder
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:02 pm

She whines feeling the stroking from his hand but started burning up a lot more that it started getting wet from his touches.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:08 pm

He smiles" answer me" he said push8ng his fingers 8nside rubbing her gspot.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:28 pm

She yelps to gasp from the feeling that both hands grip into the pillow. Her face was flustered a light pink but it made her feel more hotter now that it left her burning up and squirm. He slowly smirked to see her looking weaker to push against it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:35 pm

She felt his lump and his hand rubs harder and slower. He was not heditating anymore and her arousal was being amplified bu her dark desire to change him. She wasnt allowed to do such a thing because it would void th3 contract removing her prize, his soul. Oh how she wanted ti have him fuck her as a demon forever pleasuring her as a true master and equal. The dark wish she kept secret drives her to want other dark things. Taking his pleasure tool by force slamming herself on it to break her pussy. Binding him with her power so she can pleasure herself with his body. She squirms as her fantasy was intrrupted by his tongue pushing into he mouth. He forced a kiss and he was curious if she would accept him if he forced her to mate with hin before she was ready. She could feel his dark thoughts for pleasuring himself with her but he was a good master and patient with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:29 pm

She panted heavily looking dazed but with him doing all this to her, Evelyn was wishing to almost break the contract and have him for herself. True the soul will be gone forever, bounded to him but she wished to risk it. Feeling him dominate her as some pet to forever give her all desires like one. Mitchell looks down to her that he pushes his fingers into her to make her gasp again with a deep moan again.

"Mmmmm~"

"Shhh, just relax Evelyn...I won't hurt you. I wish to only pleasure you so you'll feel good..." he whispered in her ear but gives it a nibble that she squirms again from his touch but he felt her getting so soaked before turning her head to kiss Evelyn deeply with his tongue pushing into her mouth. why must he be such a tease to her? Making her feel even weaker than what she was now.

"Mmmmmm.......'I d-don't know how much..hah..longer I can h-hold back....I can't...I can't take much more.....I'm already craving for his m-member...'

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:37 pm

He hit her nerve inside that was the most sensitive with his f8ngers and he rubs it harder. His other hand runs down ber back and her eyes widen as he reaches for her tail (not there please no it will be too much i wont beable to stop my body please have mercy) she thought but his kiss made it impossible for her to speak. He squeezes her tail hard as his fingers push harder making her climax ruining her pants and underwear. He smiles seeing that and keeps rubbing her tail. He wanted her to crave it he wanted her to suffer in heated pleasure waiting for it. He did that because he liked seei g her lose it and throw herself on his member.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:33 am

She squirms under him while her body started twitching and sweating more that Evelyn only purrs from her tail being touched and stroked. Her whole body was burning up now that her demonic markings begins to show on her back with fangs and sharp teeth showing now. It felt way too good for her to think clearly that it caused her to cum once more even harder on his fingers. Mitchell laughed seeing this but gives her tail a pull making her purr.

"So cute, Eve. You purr like a kitten after having your tail pulled and stroked. Dose it feel that good?" he thought in his head but strokes it more to make her whimper again in the kiss. Her pussy only opens and closes now wanting more but he was teasing her in hopes she'll beg and break under his touch.

"Cute, cute, cute. I wanna make you cum even more, Eve. Cum for me and let me see that dazed out face of lust..." he orders in her mind still increasing the pleasure on her body as she cries out through the kiss. Another wave hit her and made her cum even harder now that her tail wraps around his wrist squeezing it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:40 am

He pulls her tail squeezing it as his fingers push her pussy open. He smiles feeling it closing before he rubs inside harder and faster. He guessed she was close to her breaking point but knew that when she did break she would fuck him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:22 am

She gasped out feeling his fingers thrust hard into her that she was squirting a bit by the passing second. Even with fingers, she was slipping from her sane mind to her lustful one. The tail only throbs now that it swirls around his arm in hopes for more pleasure. Mitchell saw and found it cute to him kissing her neck and giving her tail tip a few bites and tugs.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:00 pm

He pushes more fingers in pumping them hard for her pleasure as his free hand continues pleasuring her tail. He wasnt stipping as she tewters on the edge of her mind and his hand pulling out of her swnt her over the edge and unto her lustful state of mund.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:22 pm

Evelyn tried to control her tone but it left her still screaming out more lost in desires of need. She arches her back feeling him tugging on the tail but pumping more on her tail while Mitchell only kisses her lips once more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:41 pm

The kiss nearly did it as he tugs her tail more she couldnt resist the temptation of her lust to claim h8m violently as her own pleasure slave and his fingers hit her g spot making her cum hard.

Her release broke her notmal state of mind revealing the forbidden lust hidden inside. Her body moved on its own as she took him amd his pleasure by force the way no woman can.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:09 am

She gasped in and out feeling deeply lost but Mitchell smiled to see her expression like this. The pleasure only became more arousing in heat because of it but he holds her close to see her shaking.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:22 am

He was distracted by his own fantasies and tried harde rto bring her to the point where she lzoses it completely.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:34 am

She still was gasping in and out but feels more of her juices spilling onto the bed but Mitchell only held her tighter getting a moan from her. Evelyn felt her mind dazed in desire but panted to look at him and lick his neck. To the touches from his hands, with the small kisses against her throat, Evelyn arches her back feeling everything he was doing to her that he holds her body close to his while stroking her in between her legs.

"Mfffmmmm....."

"You are so cute becoming this lost to pleasure but I never knew you would look like this from it. Tell me maid, just how badly do you wish for me to-" he felt himself get pushed down on the bed to feel Evelyn's lips press against his own. She kisses and licks his lips hoping for him to have him but he didn't move while she did this but he was happy to see her losing herself like this. One hand strokes her back but she only purrs to him that made Mitchell grip her tail as she screams again climaxing.

"How odd. I only gave your tail a simple stroke and you are already lost in climaxing again. How adorable but very arousing...." he said but showed a smirk on his face while she was panting to kiss his neck. He noticed more of her demon marks on her skin and the tail squirming in his hold.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:01 pm

He continues teasing her even like this more with touches thsn words because she was kissing him fiercely. He was curious why she would be resisting pleasure and swirls his tongue around hers. Her body was throbbing and she felt his member resting against her thigh near her crotch. She felt the fabric of his night pants and his fingers pinch her clit hard.

He squeezes her tail again making it release venom like a cock cumming hard. That was the sign that her lustful side was unleashed and she feels his pants and the blankets nearby ruined. The fabric melted away revealing his throbbing member to her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:22 pm