Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The demon maid of the Bloodgove family

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The demon maid of the Bloodgove family

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:19 pm

Evelyn panted in and out heavily which made her drool as well with her tail cumming more venom on the sheets. The hiss of the contact made him smirk but she lays on the bed twitching and dazed thanks to that. He made her cum violently again but by the tail. Her hot burning tail which coils around his arm still cumming but he blushes to see the tip. This made him reach to pet her head while slowly telling her how adorable she was like this.

"Hah...hah....hah..."

"Such a good girl. You came so much for your master....." he said gently holding her chin but uses the other hand to scratched her head as she purrs deeply from his touch. For some reason, it felt good as he petted her like a pet while she purrs even more louder. It felt so good that he sees her pussy opening and closing from all this. The need for him to push into her and take her.

He lowers his fingers down near her tongue that sticks out but he slowly watches her licking it slowly that he whimpers loving the prize her master is giving her. He was so sweet and generous for this and she only wished to make him feel more happy from all this. He sits up a bit to watch her but sees the tongue getting his fingers wet.

".....Adorable..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:09 am

When she had taken their flavor away he pullex his fingers out of her mouth then reaches low to explore her pussy with his fingers.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:48 am

Eve blushes from seeing this but she was not sure if he was teasing her more or making it harder for her to ignore.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:46 am

Its ready yes?" He asks pullinf his fingers away. She replide yes as well and saw him getting ready for more. She felt him oress the tip near her hole and rub against her to tease worse
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:00 pm

"I'm a little surprised a controlled demon like yourself loses to my touches this badly. I knew for a while you were going to be such a naughty pet in heat. Dripping like a water fountain all over the bed. Just looking at your hole closing and opening to nothing but air is hot.." He said while Evelyn just blushes worse to look away from her master. He thought it was cute and gently touches her cheek to look right at her once more.

Seeing how flustered and hot she became just made him even more wanting her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:55 pm

He kisses her deeply
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:03 am

"Mfffmmmm~" his kisses were growing hotter now that it effects her body. However, Eve just grips his arm to feel her master pin her down. He keeps up with the heated kiss before breaking it. His own lips now moving closer to her neck and gives it a few nips and kisses. He loved the sounds she made right now but he just grew more into wanting her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:42 am

His yands wander across her body rubbing all ovr slowly whioehe kisses her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:11 pm

Evelyn just hugs her master tightly that Mitchell only pushes his tongue down into her mouth to make out with her. She whines loving the pleasure of his kiss before he grips her arms to still hold her down. He just loved the noises and sounds she made to make it seem even more aroused than ever for him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:07 am

He smiles and blushes rd adding more kisses and light pinches to her skin.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:22 pm

She squeaks feeling that but Mitchell only lowers down to kiss her cheek, saying how good she was being right now from all this. Kinda made him feel more happy to know she was such a good girl for him. Even for Evelyn, she was too embarrassed to say anything while seeing this but he was only making her feel more shy before feeling his hands stroking and touching her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:11 am